Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 27
Posted: 7/24/2015 10:57:30 AM EDT

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/
Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control
following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about
selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it
believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying
out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one
occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area
in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”
View Quote

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#1]
lol infowars
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”
View Quote

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

View Quote

I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Not saying it isn't true, but the source tends to raise suspicion. If the story does, yay. But, I'm not going to hold my breath.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol infowars
View Quote

Ya definitely not a good source. BUT, where there's smoke, there's usually fire and the first two videos, I'd say, constitute some pretty decent smoke.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I will sit patiently back and wait for future developments on this.
Being the entire democratic party loves this group I have the feeling this will be fully contained.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#6]
"Undercover Journalists" must be some of those folks who hide behind the first amendment while they shit on the second, and do things which would land you or me in jail.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

lol infowars
View Quote

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/22/more-planned-parenthood-videos-coming-in-this-summer-of-our-shame/

Planned Parenthood should brace for a video a week for the next five
or six weeks exposing the ongoing trafficking in fetal body parts.  ...the worst is yet to come

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Jesus hasn't anyone heard of birth control???   Abortion is a poor method.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Obama will get to the bottom of it right after he reins in the IRS.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uhm ... it's 100% effective.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#13]
They will bring them up on charges right after they sentence Hillary......
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.
View Quote

Just a warning, you're going to get loved tenderly by almost everyone here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

On the flip side it would also expose abotion clinics for what they are.
An industry.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea we did this yesterday too.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#18]
There was a South park episode that reminds me of this.

I got a lot of aborted fetuses to move. You're breakin' my balls here Randy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We hardly knew him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you're using the ends to justify slaughter?

The question that should be asked is if they stood to make no profit off of the sale of human flesh would they be so eager to kill?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem with that is that there is a specific law that prohibits profiting off of human body parts. They are legally allowed to donate parts. But they have set up a system where these companies can order parts and that in turn is passed onto the docs that manipulate the fetus during the procedure to get the parts. Some of the manipulation that has been done is purposely turning the fetus breech. When they are breech (sp?) They then have to do a partial birth abortion. Which then counts as murder because when a fetus is partially birthed it doesn't matter if its partial, its considered a live birth, then the doc kills the baby. Which by law is murder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your theory is fine on paper until you learn that Planned Parenthood coerced tens of thouseds of women to have an abortion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We hardly knew him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We hardly knew him.

People who think like him are people I care not to know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well at least you have your flame suit handy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Those videos have been out for a week or more. They aren't going anywhere outside of the angry anti abortion websites. Is the Obama administration going to arrest a bunch of people at some California lab for harvesting stem cells they got from Planned Parenthood? Yah
View Quote

What's coming is a different set of videos.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You kind of missed the point.  This all started with the same liberal argument that you just stated.  Now they have moved on to, "Well since we are going to harvest organs how can we increase business and profits".  Opponents to Planned Parenthood have always said that this organization was promoting abortion and now we see that they were not only profiting from it, but finding ways to maximize profits.  Geez
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

When your family members are dead, let's just take them back in the back of the hospital and harvest everything, whether they want that or not
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Shit I should telemarket "abortion knives".........the FUCKING 'tards would buy them like hot cakes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

No it isn't.
http://liveactionnews.org/two-teenagers-who-survived-failed-abortions-speak-out/
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

When your family members are dead, let's just take them back in the back of the hospital and harvest everything, whether they want that or not
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correction.  When your family members are of no use to you then lets just take them back in the back of the hospital and harvest everything, whether they want that or not.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The problem with that is that there is a specific law that prohibits profiting off of human body parts. They are legally allowed to donate parts. But they have set up a system where these companies can order parts and that in turn is passed onto the docs that manipulate the fetus during the procedure to get the parts. Some of the manipulation that has been done is purposely turning the fetus breech. When they are breech (sp?) They then have to do a partial birth abortion. Which then counts as murder because when a fetus is partially birthed it doesn't matter if its partial, its considered a live birth, then the doc kills the baby. Which by law is murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how do you stop it? Put some .gov man in every room and monitor what they are doing? No. Not possible. I don't have an answer, I just think if you are going to dispose of the fetus then putting it to research to benefit humanity is better than nothing.

And I know it's about the money and them turning a profit from it, which is a bad thing, but if PP wasn't paid by our taxes, would that be an acceptable manner?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc It's my body and how DARE you tell me what to do with it....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc It's my body and how DARE you tell me what to do with it....

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Walked over to heat treat area to grab one!

Glad I have so many responses. Anyways I thought the current shit storm including OPs post was about the sale of parts AFTER the abortion. My comments have nothing to do with my views on the abortion process. You prob won't like them either though.

Eta: do we have a link to where they are profiting from sale? I haven't really dug into to the argument because I don't care what other people do. But from what I have heard they said they don't sell them. It was like $30 charge for S&H
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

No it isn't.
http://liveactionnews.org/two-teenagers-who-survived-failed-abortions-speak-out/

The girl doesn't count. Her twin was terminated. The boy though... damn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Glad I have so many responses. Anyways I thought the current shit storm including OPs post was about the sale of parts AFTER the abortion. My comments have nothing to do with my views on the abortion process. You prob won't like them either though.
View Quote

Josef Mengele honestly thought he was doing good.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So how do you stop it? Put some .gov man in every room and monitor what they are doing? No. Not possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how do you stop it? Put some .gov man in every room and monitor what they are doing? No. Not possible.

You could get rid of a government subsidized organization called Planned Parenthood and let doctors open "Abortion Clinics".  Then the doctors will be on the hook for legalities rather than a Government protected and highly politically represented organization.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#37]
The new season of Empire is starting September 23.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#38]
These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not saying it isn't true, but the source tends to raise suspicion. If the story does, yay. But, I'm not going to hold my breath.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.
View Quote

Or execute a multiple murderer.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about they have a right to life just as much as anyone...? Would you go out and murder someone so you could harvest their body parts?

WTF is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's not much of a market for used foreskins.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You kind of missed the point.  This all started with the same liberal argument that you just stated.  Now they have moved on to, "Well since we are going to harvest organs how can we increase business and profits".  Opponents to Planned Parenthood have always said that this organization was promoting abortion and now we see that they were not only profiting from it, but finding ways to maximize profits.  Geez
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  Joking about buying a Lamborghini doesn't fall under science or research...
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#44]
has an aborted fetus been declared a person? if not then would the parts have the same rights as a full term baby?

if the answer is no, then they are not 'people in the eyes of the law. if they are, then there should be some murder charges pending.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Your theory is fine on paper until you learn that Planned Parenthood coerced tens of thouseds of women to have an abortion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[InigoMontoya.jpeg]

I'm not a big fan of PP, but that statement requires some explanation.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus hasn't anyone heard of birth control??? Abortion is a poor method.

TRG

No, it's not.

Melissa Ohden and many others have survived abortions.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could care less. I'm limited pro choice on the whole thing, but I have valid reasons for it (one's i'm not getting into). I don't care about anyone else's views, from the hardcore "every sperm is sacred, life begins at ejaculation" group, to the "fuck that baby is ugly" post birth abortion people.

Edit: I also can't squirt out a child, so really my opinion is null and void. As is every other mans opinion imo. You don't have a vag, shut up and let the women fight it out. we have other "man" shit to worry about.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Hey. When did you come back?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this, with all the millions of people dying in hospitals why don't we just harvest them?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG
No there are survivors. Here is just one:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 27
Top Top