BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Posted: 6/26/2015 7:10:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Proof the American eugenics program is a success.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
But can it work better?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But can it work better?
View Quote

Forced abortions for the lesser folk?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But can it work better?
View Quote

Progressivism says yes! Eugenics still exists in the proper circles. Mother Gaia deserves better.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Closing in on 10 times the number of folks Hitler killed, and 15 times as many as were slaves during Civil War, have been systematically eliminated under the American flag since 1973, most of them African American.............We call it Pro-Choice.

Now, you may say "But it wasn't really life yet, they would have been born poor, they would have been disadvantaged."

Regardless if it was life or not when the pregnancies were stopped, they would have existed. They do not exist now. We as a nation have now unequivocally stated the world is better off without millions of poor African Americans. We are celebrating their nonexistence while complaining about a cloth. I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

We eliminate people now not out hate, but so we can have easier lives. The washing machines, vacuum cleaner and dishwasher of genocide.
View Quote

A note?

I would suggest that the majority of those so up in arms about the flag are the same ones who have been calling this murder from the beginning.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:17:11 AM EDT
[#6]
It's the only healthcare that I endorse 100% subsidized by the feds.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:20:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But can it work better?

I believe the term is "feeble-minded."

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But can it work better?

Can we comprise and call them the undesirables?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Closing in on 10 times the number of folks Hitler killed, and 15 times as many as were slaves during Civil War, have been systematically eliminated under the American flag since 1973, most of them African American.............We call it Pro-Choice.

Now, you may say "But it wasn't really life yet, they would have been born poor, they would have been disadvantaged."

Regardless if it was life or not when the pregnancies were stopped, they would have existed. They do not exist now. We as a nation have now unequivocally stated the world is better off without millions of poor African Americans. We are celebrating their nonexistence while complaining about a cloth. I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

We eliminate people now not out hate, but so we can have easier lives. The washing machines, vacuum cleaner and dishwasher of genocide.
View Quote

That's a lot of trigger words.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

View Quote

Are you personally going to foot the bill for them?

Pretty ironic to make a post mocking "feels" when "feels" is exactly behind the position that you are taking.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Proof the American eugenics program is a success.
View Quote

Yep

And folks still refuse to believe that is exactly what it is.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#13]
That Pope guy needs to worry less about global weather more about the killing of babies
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Pretty ironic to make a post mocking "feels" when "feels" is exactly behind the position that you are taking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are the most basic of the unalienable rights this country was founded upon.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I love you man.

No homo.

If there was a TV channel, like the cooking channel, called "The Posting Channel" you would be the star chef on it. Your posts are like finely crafted recipes, a dash of history, a dollop of truth, a sprinkle of irony, a cup of troll, spread on a provocative title then mix on a keyboard and bake on the Internet at 450 for an hour and voila!

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But can it work better?

by lesser folk, does that mean those in favor of abortion?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#17]
the only "upside", if you can call it that, is that they are killing their own voters, but dead people vote democrat all the time so I guess well, i don't know
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:47:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Abortion thread.

RustedAce thread.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But can it work better?

That's just crazy talk right?  I mean, that could never happen in the US, right?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the only "upside", if you can call it that, is that they are killing their own voters, but dead people vote democrat all the time so I guess well, i don't know
View Quote

They found a solution. Open the borders and grant large amounts of dual citizenship to our neighbors to the south. All that is 'required' of them is to vote 'Democrat'.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#21]
At least that many miscarriages have occured, and I don't mourn them either.  They are just nature's abortion, after all.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Baby Moma Kant be at the club if she pregnant

Gotta abort that baby so they can't be inconvenienced

Seriously, many other races are just as guilty.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But can it work better?

Les Misérables
Things always sound better in French!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:54:03 AM EDT
[#24]
If a woman is smart enough to know she shouldn't bring a child into this world - I'm smart enough to agree with her
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#26]
At this point, I realize abortion won't be stopped.  Never.
I hate it personally, but I also refuse to put my feelings on the subject onto another- who I have no dealings with.
I don't even like the word abortion.  You abort Space Ship launches- you murder babies in the womb.

All I ask is that no money colected from me via taxes be used to support this practice in any way.

If you want an abortion, you pay for it.  If you want others to have access to it, you donate your own money privately directly to those places who provide this 'service'.
I got enough blood on my hands.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#27]
In.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If a woman is smart enough to know she shouldn't bring a child into this world - I'm smart enough to agree with her
View Quote

Adoption???
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Bravo, RA. It's a messed up world we live in. I too would prefer those 60 million were still with us.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#30]
That's progressivism; gettin' shit done
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Adoption???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adoption???

Carry this watermelon shaped thing around for 9 months, completely fuck up your body, your ability to work, your hormones, then squeeze it out your vag and wreck that too.  Oh, then give it away to somebody else.  Sounds like a great deal, what woman wouldn't want to do it?  
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Carry this watermelon shaped thing around for 9 months, completely fuck up your body, your ability to work, your hormones, then squeeze it out your vag and wreck that too.  Oh, then give it away to somebody else.  Sounds like a great deal, what woman wouldn't want to do it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adoption???

Imagine a world of actions wth consequences, it's easy if you try, imagine all the people....being responsible....yooooou hooooo.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Murder is murder....Period....
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your facts. Check them.  The rest of your post I agree with.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A note?

I would suggest that the majority of those so up in arms about the flag are the same ones who have been calling creating this murder from the beginning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A note?

I would suggest that the majority of those so up in arms about the flag are the same ones who have been calling creating this murder from the beginning.

A slight adjustment sir.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#37]
I have an easy test for when life begins.

When you can end it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#38]
I like your serious threads a lot.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Imagine a world of actions wth consequences, it's easy if you try, imagine all the people....being responsible....yooooou hooooo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adoption???

Imagine if men had the exact same consequences for sticking their dick in anything that would let them.  Abortion would never be debated again.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't  understand  the  problem.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Considering (unscientifically) the typical reproductive rate, those 60 million would amount to maybe 120 million at minimum had they lived, more or less.  Our current population is a bit less than 320 million.

Ponder that.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When you can end it.

View Quote

Totally stealing that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Margaret Sanger, laughing, spreads her wings.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When you can end it.

View Quote

good point
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I love you man.

No homo.

If there was a TV channel, like the cooking channel, called "The Posting Channel" you would be the star chef on it. Your posts are like finely crafted recipes, a dash of history, a dollop of truth, a sprinkle of irony, a cup of troll, spread on a provocative title then mix on a keyboard and bake on the Internet at 450 for an hour and voila!

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:21:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, What he said.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Considering (unscientifically) the typical reproductive rate, those 60 million would amount to maybe 120 million at minimum had they lived, more or less.  Our current population is a bit less than 320 million.

Ponder that.

View Quote

No time to ponder when you're overcome with feels.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that if we are against the murder of children, we must be willing to pay for them?

First of all, that argument fails on its surface.  If I believe that people should be allowed to have guns, do I have to buy everyone a gun?

Secondly, you are making an incredibly broad generalization, as if all of the aborted children are monolithic.  No, they are each individuals, with their own God-given gifts and humanity.  You cannot lump them together.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That Pope guy needs to worry less about global weather more about the killing of babies
View Quote

Can't help but wonder if one of his buddies is Soros and his wad of euros.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Amazon will soon ban the American flag too
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top