Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/22/2015 2:32:38 AM EDT
Ok, I was gonna search, but I didn't even know how this might be archived. This has it all-dude selling ammo on the side of the road, vertical video, "I know mah rights!" and even "No, I won't sell you any of my .22, officer."

This pretty much divides by zero. The cop kept his cool.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:39:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I was hoping the officer would leave and somebody would miss the turn. JFC.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh look, an AmmoWhiner™ thread.

+1 to the 'ol post count.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:50:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Very patient officer. Funny he asked to buy some ammo.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I lol'd.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok, I was gonna search, but I didn't even know how this might be archived. This has it all-dude selling ammo on the side of the road, vertical video, "I know mah rights!" and even "No, I won't sell you any of my .22, officer."

http://youtu.be/04PBUC4zCVo
View Quote

its the cops job to keep his cool...

i support this kind of bullchiterry. becuase maybe one day the cops will get tired of dealing with it and decide "maybe we shouldnt try to trick people into giving up their rights"

"maybe we would be a better service to our community enforcing the laws on violent criminals, in stead of people who arent breaking any laws at all"

"maybe we should start telling the people to stop calling to report lawful activity"
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:56:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh look, an AmmoWhiner™ thread.

+1 to the 'ol post count.
View Quote

And  a super-dupe at that...

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:00:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i support this kind of bullchiterry. becuase maybe one day the cops will get tired of dealing with it and decide "maybe we shouldnt try to trick people into giving up their rights"

"maybe we would be a better service to our community enforcing the laws on violent criminals, in stead of people who arent breaking any laws at all"

"maybe we should start telling the people to stop calling to report lawful activity"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teener supports trolling LEO.
IN!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#10]
While the sellers are obviously a hilarious cliche, as you can tell just by the cameraman's tone and incessant need to blurt out bits of information he read once, that officer seems to me like a bit of a slow minded mouth breather, and barely articulate at best.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

IN!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!

teener supports trolling IGNORANT LEOs, and retaining constitutional rights.

is that frowned upon around here?

once the cop knew he was outmatched..he should have just left with his tail between his legs instead of fishing. Fishing over bullshit makes the community like you less, not more.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

once the cop knew he was outmatched..he should have just left with his tail between his legs instead of fishing. Fishing over bullshit makes the community like you less, not more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!

I'm with you on this 100%, either articulate the law and issue citation or arrest.  Or move along.  Don't start making up BS statutes and try to intimidate under the color of law.  

1st mistake neckbearder did was talk.  Rule #1 - shut the hell up.  Rule #2 - shut the hell up.

Then again officer seems to have a low IQ and unable to talk and breathe at same time.  Guy is getting owned by a neckbearder and doesn't even know it.     I'm sure he'll be promoted soon.

Its like the perfect storm of asshatery.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:39:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I seriously think anyone who reposts this video from now on should go on timeout.  "I was gonnna search"?  This has been posted over and over.  There's been other threads but labeled as dupes and gone.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706607_.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1720974_.html
https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1706425
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#14]
The whole problem is that the cop is actively trying to find a reason to arrest the guy.

that is not how policeing should work. cops should just go about their day, and then IF and WHEN they see something that is dangerous, they take care of it.

the entire problem with policing is that they search for problems where there arent any. and in doing so they piss off people, because the people dont think its right.

they are taught to disregard the fact that the people pay their salaries. they report only to their superiors, who report only to their superiors, and higher and higher it goes, but there is no unbiased entity that regulates them.

its a classic case of "absolute power corrupts absolutely"

but the voters, as a whole, are too ignorant or inactive to change it. which is exactly how they like it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:41:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Run op. I heard the Arfdupe Cops were just dispatched on the scanner
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#16]
And people ask me why I never became a cop...
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#17]
What are their screen names?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:26:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I enjoyed the video immensely.   Not a fan of neckbeards.  Cop did his job and has a good sense of humor.  Maybe stayed around for a bit long...but liked the pain the guys were dishing out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#19]
One guy is the hostile "die hard constitutionalist" and the other is his insecure overweight friend just happy to get attention.

People that hostile probably have mental issues, and the poor cop has to come out and talk to them.  The sellers are just being assholes because "it's their right to do so".  Way to make gun enthusiasts all look like assholes.  When people act like this and it's related to guns, it's the same stupidity as the "open carry in Chipotle" bullshit.

You wonder why your rights are under attack?  Because you act like fucking retards.  Instead of being an adult and calm, it's stick a phone in someone's face and spout off code sections and the constitution.  It's the same thing as a liberal tantrum when they lie.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#20]
With every a-hole and their mom out on the street corner trying to make retarded youtube videos now-days.....who would ever want to be a cop and deal with that BS?

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Jesus what a whiny bitch. Lay off the caffeine, neck beards.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One guy is the hostile "die hard constitutionalist" and the other is his insecure overweight friend just happy to get attention.

People that hostile probably have mental issues, and the poor cop has to come out and talk to them.  The sellers are just being assholes because "it's their right to do so".  Way to make gun enthusiasts all look like assholes.  When people act like this and it's related to guns, it's the same stupidity as the "open carry in Chipotle" bullshit.

You wonder why your rights are under attack?  Because you act like fucking retards.  Instead of being an adult and calm, it's stick a phone in someone's face and spout off code sections and the constitution.  It's the same thing as a liberal tantrum when they lie.
View Quote

I have to agree with this.

I feel like they get all hyped up when they do shit like this because they just truly feel like they're some kind of crusader for freedom. They probably get massive adrenaline dumps just imagining the comments on the YT video after they post it.

If you can't calmly have a conversation about your rights, then just don't do it. You make us look like hyperactive, rabid constitutionalists looking for a fight.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Ouch.....that crap was disturbing on so many levels.

Think I made it like 47 seconds.  Good on the Officer......

California.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

I like when neckbeards get sidewiped. Why else?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Was just curious why you wanted them to die.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Not die. Im not that morbid.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Run op. I heard the Arfdupe Cops were just dispatched on the scanner
View Quote

Meh, butthurt dupe police don't particularly bother me. Particularly the ones who fail to provide the link to the duped thread.

And I thought it was just gonna be an obnoxious "I know my rights" thing until the cop asked to buy some ammo after 5 minutes of arguing with the guy. If he'd have led with that, I bet his call would have taken 3 minutes and he wouldn't have had to listen to angy vertical video guy yammer.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#28]
doesn't seem legit, officer may not of known the full laws and codes but something is not right with someone able to freely post up somewhere and sell items without permission.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Knew the guy was an idiot when he asked for 3 forms of ID.

Are they on the public roadway or private property?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
doesn't seem legit, officer may not of known the full laws and codes but something is not right with someone able to freely post up somewhere and sell items without permission.
View Quote

It likely isn't. Especially in Kali, where everything is regulated.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#32]
$50?  That better be Norma or RWS target ammunition and a brick at that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#33]
That guy was an aggressive asshole. Where are they selling that? Is it in a parking lot or sidewalk? Can you set up shop on private property (parking lot) and sell x product(s) from there? Likewise, can you set up shop on the sidewalk and sell x product(s) there?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shouldve cited him for possession of dangerous lead. (KNOWN IN THE STSTE OF CA TO CAUSE CANCER)
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#35]
ITT we find out that over 30% of respondents are vile statists.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Seems like that same cop got neckbearded by those same neckbeards several times a few months ago.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Guy was in his rights but what a first class douchebag.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1st mistake neckbearder did was talk.  Rule #1 - shut the hell up.  Rule #2 - shut the hell up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IN!

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not so sure....

Looks like he needed a state sales permit. Never mind the local county/city requirements either.

Requirements
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

See, this is where you get into trouble.  You tell people that, and they LOSE THEIR MINDS.    "I'm always seeing on tv where the police say if we have problems, we shouldn't take care of it our selves, we should call them.  Well, I called them, and they told me not to!  Blah, blah, blah....."

We have a problem with a lot of cops in this country.  But we have an ever bigger problem with the people who can't make an intelligent decision on what police officers should handle, and what they shouldn't.  If you ever wonder why cops, and the government in general, are in every aspect of your life, don't be surprised.  It wasn't that we WANT to be up in your business.  Collectively speaking, this is what the people wanted.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that you in the vid?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Can I see three forms of Identification so I know you're an actual cop? Wtf over. I'd ask them what law states I have to have three forms of identification to prove I'm a cop.

I didn't make it through the video, that neckbeard is a moron. I couldn't have kept my cool the same way the cop did.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Nvm.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Keanu Reeves is a cop?!?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not so sure....

Looks like he needed a state sales permit. Never mind the local county/city requirements either.

Requirements
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not so sure....

Requirements

I wondered about that but I'm not familiar with the county and state laws there.

We had a guy up here selling ammo on the side of the road. Ted the Ammo Man. Deputies stopped to talk to him everyday. "hey Ted, we got a call again. How's your day going? Ok, have a nice one".

Pretty soon I noticed Ted's nice house had been vacant for a while. He was off in the Federal Pen. From what I heard some gang bangers came from out of state to buy guns from him at the gun show. He setup a deal for later outside the show. Don't remember how much time he got for that but it was years.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#46]
I mean, I understand the rights, but this guy was such a dick about it.  The cop handled it well, even though the video maker was a sputtering incoherent prick.

Protect the Constitution, but do it in a dignified way, not throwing a tantrum on the side of the road "you can't touch me, neener neener neener".

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#47]
officer Spicoli?

I really hate neckbeards, those guys were totally dicks and just trolling the cops, F them.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I mean, I understand the rights, but this guy was such a dick about it.  The cop handled it well, even though the video maker was a sputtering incoherent prick.

Protect the Constitution, but do it in a dignified way, not throwing a tantrum on the side of the road "you can't touch me, neener neener neener".

View Quote

Those charged with enforcing the law should know a little about the law. The "supervisor" was obviously clueless. Many LEOs get away with their inquisitions solely because the lowly citizens don't know their rights.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#49]
I would DEFINITELY NOT want to be a cop.

ETA: I can understand the officer's dilemma. He's gotten calls and is obligated to investigate, but can't legally force the guy to cooperate. And I can also see the other guy's point. He's trying to conduct a legal activity, but continues to be questioned by law enforcement.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that buzzword has run its course.  Come up with something new.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top