Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2015 1:25:23 AM EDT
Soooo, there I was.  Scrolling through Facebook.  When I see a "suggested post" pop up on my newsfeed.  "Born Sovereign."  Fuck that.  Fuck Facebook.  Fuck me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Delete your account....but wait, that's actually impossible
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
People at my job act shocked when I tell them I don't have Facebook/Twitter/IG. I really don't give a shit about people that I don't stay in touch with. And definitely don't want to read about their problems that they feel the need to whine about for attention.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:10:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had stuff show up on facebook from stuff I've clicked on here in GD.

Might want to get rid of this site also.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:16:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had stuff show up on facebook from stuff I've clicked on here in GD.

Might want to get rid of this site also.

View Quote

That would be a nonsequitur as far as this discussion goes.
I'm here by my own choice and what I choose what links I click on.  I didn't choose to have a facebook page associated with a sedicious, moonbat, dangerous movement that might get my dogs killed pop up on my timeline.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top