provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no,” says Crystal
O'Connor of Memories Pizza.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Their business, their rules.

Plenty of pizza places will serve homosexuals.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I never , ever saw pizza at a wedding, I don't even believe redneck's do that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Pizza is homosexual. Fuck pizza.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Their pizza shops, their rules.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There Their pizza shops, there their rules.
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

There pizza shops, there rules.
View Quote
Yep, there's a pizza shop and there's some rules they have.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There pizza shops, there rules.
View Quote

Ugh....that was hard to read.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:49:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a stroke 6 years ago. I can read, but I can't spell, sometimes proper grammar goes too.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had a friend that directly after saying his vows runs out side and does a burn out in his truck. Then ordered a bunch of pizza from little ceasers.  It was about as red neck as you can get for a wedding.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Where is the stink about stores that deny entry to people who legally carry firearms (open or concealed)?

This whole kerfuffle is bullshit
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had a friend that directly after saying his vows runs out side and does a burn out in his truck. Then ordered a bunch of pizza from little ceasers.  It was about as red neck as you can get for a wedding.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Being that the governor is already working on some back pedaling re-write of a small portion,  I would have advised them to have kept that quiet until revisions have been made.  

They have just painted a huge target on their business and with the possibility that the law may not apply in a week,  it seems like a terrible business decision to publicly advertise that.  

But hey,  not my business to have ran for a grand 9 years before boarding up the doors.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

This one will too, they just won't cater a gat wedding.

The O'Connor family told ABC 57 news that if a gay couple or a couple belonging to another religion came in to the restaurant to eat, they would never deny them service.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't even understand how they know the people are gay. Are they just guessing when they see two dudes walk in?  Or are the people like "hey I love sucking cock can I have some pizza" what did they say "make it a gay pizza, lotsa sausage, love that sausage wink wink"

Who gets pizza for a wedding especially gay people we all know gay people only eat multi colored fruit and sprinkles at weddings.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#18]
WE HAVE THE
   RIGHT TO
REFUSE SERVICE

Fuck anyone purposely causing trouble!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's called "asking for trouble"
View Quote

Meh, the same could have been said about Chick-fil-a and look how that turned out. Maybe they were expecting a backpedal by the governor and wanted to get their name out as supporting the law before it is repealed?

Either way, I wouldn't have done it either.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They have just painted a huge target on their business and with the possibility that the law may not apply in a week,  it seems like a terrible business decision to publicly advertise that.  

View Quote

Maybe it's the 'Chik-Fil-A' strategy of attracting millions of dollars worth of free advertising and a huge bump in revenues from sympathetic customers.  If their pizza is the quality of CFA's offering, they will probably make money off the deal.  And, good for them!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

[De Niro] Fuckin' Greeks... [/De Niro]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Good.  Gay people dont want "equality".....they have always had that.  They want their morals and behavior forced onto people.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Hey Sal, you need more gays on the wall!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#25]
How can you tell a pizza customer is gay?

While I think people should have the right to do business with, I also think it's just that, business.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#26]
I thought gays hated "Pie" anyways
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fucking awesome
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Walker-tucky is very redneck area , and pizza for a wedding probably is not too far off.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Maybe it's the 'Chik-Fil-A' strategy of attracting millions of dollars worth of free advertising and a huge bump in revenues from sympathetic customers.  If their pizza is the quality of CFA's offering, they will probably make money off the deal.  And, good for them!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chik-Fil-A didn't do their thing on purpose.  It was an accident that it even made the news because their top guy donated money to anti-gay causes.  They also own more than one location,  helping to reap such profits.  They also have lawyers and other resources to help with their publicity spin.

It may pan out in their town,  but the negative attention isn't something that I would want.  It could lead to outside troubles giving the whole town grief.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Wasn't there a farm that hosted gatherings, possibly weddings, that had an issue with not wanting to host a homosexual event?

I don't remember the details but I would not be surprised if the government screwed them over to force them to go against their beliefs.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.  More business for the competition.

I fail to understand why anyone gets upset about this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if you accidentally fuck a pizza that does not share your gender identity?  And just how would one determine a pizza's gender identity?  It would be hard enough to determine its anatomical gender, and I'm thinking it would be all but impossible to determine a pizzas gender identity.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's called "asking for trouble"
View Quote

Also called free advertising.   Every news agency in the state is going to be repeating the name of their shop for weeks.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What if you accidentally fuck a pizza that does not share your gender identity?  And just how would one determine a pizza's gender identity?  It would be hard enough to determine its anatomical gender, and I'm thinking it would be all but impossible to determine a pizzas gender identity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the pizza maker tops the pies with pepperoni as ordered for the gay wedding but doesn't slice the pepperoni?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

They order extra sausage, hold the pizza?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

While I think people should have the right to do business with, I also think it's just that, business.
View Quote

When they order extra sausage!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no,” says Crystal O'Connor of Memories Pizza.

http://www.abc57.com/story/28681598/rfra-first-business-to-publicly-deny-same-sex-service

View Quote

Who the hell serves pizza at a wedding reception?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Pre-ban denial! Before they modify the law
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Walkerton, IN   Population: 2,248

In a small community like that...  Probably give them a boost in sales.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Do they serve pizza to wedding parties that have liars, adulterers, thieves, atheists, etc, etc in attendance?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#41]
That'll show 'em!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no,” says Crystal O'Connor of Memories Pizza.

http://www.abc57.com/story/28681598/rfra-first-business-to-publicly-deny-same-sex-service

View Quote
If a colored or mixed couple came in I would not sell them pizza

My store my rules, I dont like blacks or mixed couples....

I can't help they were born black or gay, that's not my problem.

See how that sounds now
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

See how that sounds now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that sounds now

Homosexuality is a behavior.  No one knows it until you either open your mouth or you act.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eric Holder is on the plane already.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

See how that sounds now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that sounds now

If you believe in private property rights, there should be nothing illegal about that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
If you believe in private property rights, there should be nothing illegal about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See how that sounds now

Actually I was just stiring the pot

Stuck at CIF clearing a chapter case soldier
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Chik-Fil-A didn't do their thing on purpose.  It was an accident that it even made the news because their top guy donated money to anti-gay causes.  They also own more than one location,  helping to reap such profits.  They also have lawyers and other resources to help with their publicity spin.

It may pan out in their town,  but the negative attention isn't something that I would want.  It could lead to outside troubles giving the whole town grief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and the difference will be evident when some butthurt gays see this "news article" and then call in and ask them to deliver pizzas to their wedding party, just to cause a shit storm.  because face it, some of them love that sort of thing. If not to the main reception (duh, not very classy)  then to the wedding party before the main even so they all can snack.

watch and see
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, I attended a wedding at a random spot along the Salt River with the bulk of the attendees wearing some form of cut-off denim bottoms. If I remember correctly the bride was the only one dressed up. Kegs were only a few feet away, full of bud light.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Attention Whores Pizzaria.

Would they do Kosher or Halal?

Good for being up front though.  Saves people time.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that sounds now

What'd he do wrong? Has he stopped calling you Sargent yet?  Been including him in daily 1% UAs?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top