Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 1 of 56)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 56
Posted: 3/16/2015 1:06:22 PM EDT
What are your thoughts?  Been a few years since I read through his posts.  Wonder how accurate it is at this point?

http://www.anomalies.net/category/exclusives/john-titor/

Some of the young whippersnappers probably have no idea what I'm talking about.  

I don't buy it, but the guy definitely had some very good insight.  

Probably time for another read through his posts.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for more information.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
lofrigginl
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

Information???  

Do you mean creative nonsense by 14-year-olds?

Let Tommy go on a bit more and you'll start to see his inconsistencies.  Call him on them, and he'll just point to timeline corruption.  It's pure comedy.  His "opponent" time traveler probably has the same IP address.  Just wait until he confuses which character he's logged on as.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SoCalJBT:
Well, Tommy101, who is the next president of the United States?  Who wins the World Series?  When, if ever, does another nuke detonate in anger?

No crapola about "timelines," just straight answers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
The whole problem with this Bearenstein-Bearenstain thing is if the timeline was corrupted, no body would know, it would always be the same way to them.
View Quote

That whole "issue" is a steaming pile of shit.  It has ALWAYS been Bearenstain.  

Now, back to the stories.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea, I am from the year 2048 or whatever so I think I will travel back to 2015 and post on Arfcom.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
The whole problem with this Bearenstein-Bearenstain thing is if the timeline was corrupted, no body would know, it would always be the same way to them.
View Quote

They would know that's why thousands of people report it being berenstEin and not  berenstAin. It's logged in their memory banks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I understand yall not believing me and writing me off as a loon and that's what I  expected you would think hence the reason I'm on a forum sharing because if I was going around in person saying it they would lock me up in a padded room. Think about it, if you went back in time how else would you share your knowledge? But the fact you are reading it and continue to have dialogue about it says something. Deep down there is a question that says what if what tommy101 saying is true?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Tommy,

I believe the important question is why arfcom?

Why not abovetopsecret or one of those types?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
I understand yall not believing me and writing me off as a loon and that's what I  expected you would think hence the reason I'm on a forum sharing because if I was going around in person saying it they would lock me up in a padded room. Think about it, if you went back in time how else would you share your knowledge? But the fact you are reading it and continue to have dialogue about it says something. Deep down there is a question that says what if what tommy101 saying is true?
View Quote

You're not sharing any knowledge though, just vague responses to specific questions.  Oldest trick in the book employed by all sorts of charlatans like psychics, etc.  

It's good entertainment though, thanks for that at least.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By burnka871:
Tommy,

I believe the important question is why arfcom?

Why not abovetopsecret or one of those types?
View Quote

Because sometimes you sympathize with the other side....a lot of people here will be on the front lines of battle. I've seen the tide of the battle turn because of just that extra little push or piece of information.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#14]
You want knowledge? Here ya go: California is federation but don't sweat it cause a major drought hits California and turns it into a barren desert and all the fed citizens are relocated to Mexico. The only exception is a small savage stronghold in the northern part of the state that hasnt been as drought stricken.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By JohnThomas:

Men, thank you all for your concern, but absolutely nobody takes me seriously. I can spout off a bunch of stuff and I am totally safe.

Tommy here as well as me, are retired. We came here because this is a peaceful life.

Now you are right. There is a limit to how much I will say. Sometimes it is too obvious.

But Tommy is absolutely right on most of what he says.

I don't know how this guy knows, but he is very perceptive.

Maybe he has been reading what I typed for the last few years putting together the big picture.

Maybe he is from the future.

I mentioned Alex-Alex and he didn't say anything. I can pretty much judge someone by what they type.

I'm convinced Tommy is either very perceptive or he is a real time traveller.

I will give you all the details you need to get through it.

If any of you think I am saying too much, tell me what it is and why you think I'm saying too much.

As an interrogator, I pretty much know the limits.

1.) So who is John Thomas?

I am a military brat who grew up on Air Force bases.

My dad, just a Colonel, opened a lot of military doors for me.

I have had a security clearance from birth.

This and the fact that I am a natural born compulsive liar is why I was selected for this duty.

My first mission was dealing with the Augsburg Gulf Breeze 6. You can Google it.

My second was hooking up with "Samantha Stevens" to alter the course of events dealing with the Y2K hardware upgrades and software patches.

My mission in Japan was introducing a biological agent that reduces radioactive particles in seawater and soil.

It was here where a Japanese Anime artist created a show called STEIN's Gate.

This lead to the temporal anomaly gaining so much attention right now about the BerenSTEIN Bears.

Nobody seems to have picked up on that.

My final mission was altering the course of events that took place on March 12th at 3:45AM in Washington D.C.

View Quote
What's the name of the attorney your mom hired?

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#16]

If it had changed, so would the foundation of their memory.

If you kill Hitler in WW1, nobody is going to remember WWII.

People aren't going to be going:  "Hey, seems like there should be a whole nuther World War and some Austrian guy with a shitty Moustache but I can't quite remember his name...."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They would know that's why thousands of people report it being berenstEin and not  berenstAin. It's logged in their memory banks.

If it had changed, so would the foundation of their memory.

If you kill Hitler in WW1, nobody is going to remember WWII.

People aren't going to be going:  "Hey, seems like there should be a whole nuther World War and some Austrian guy with a shitty Moustache but I can't quite remember his name...."

You underestimate the power of the mind and its abilities. The mind has capabilities that have only been theorized about at this point and that from a scientific point of view should be impossible.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#17]
i want to believe!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:35:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#18]
The power of suggestion can have profound effects on future events and outcomes. If you rode the bus to work each day and then a stranger walked up to you and said you were gonna die in a bus crash the next day there is a high likelihood you will not ride the bus the next day.
The point im trying to make is the power of suggestion can change the way you see, interpret, and respond to situations. If you initially read my posts and then write it off as crazy then go about your business normally then at a later date one of the things that you read about transpires then your mind will remind you of reading about it and then alert you to that last memory and as a result your reaction to the situation will probably differ than if you had never read it at all.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#19]
The power of suggestion can have profound effects on future events and outcomes. If you rode the bus to work each day and then a stranger walked up to you and said you were gonna die in a bus crash the next day there is a high likelihood you will not ride the bus the next day.
The point im trying to make is the power of suggestion can change the way you see, interpret, and respond to situations. If you initially read my posts and then write it off as crazy then go about your business normally then at a later date one of the things that you read about transpires then your mind will remind you of reading about it and then alert you to that last memory and as a result your reaction to the situation will probably differ than if you had never read it at all.
View Quote

Did they ban commas and grammar in the future?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#20]

You want knowledge? Here ya go: California is federation but don't sweat it cause a major drought hits California and turns it into a barren desert and all the fed citizens are relocated to Mexico. The only exception is a small savage stronghold in the northern part of the state that hasnt been as drought stricken.
View Quote

Well hell, there you go.  Just affirms what I said earlier, I'm either dead or a savage because there is no way in hell I'm leaving CA and going to Mexico!

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#21]
You're talking about Karen Haber and Larry Haber?
My mom didn't hire them. I'm not that John Titor.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:29:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Bullshit, he woulda brung back winning powerball numbers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:33:41 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Loperamide might be more useful in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#24]
The Berenstein thing is making me totally freak out man. My wife and I and mom all remember it being spelled with an E.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:48:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JA_Magnum:
The Berenstein thing is making me totally freak out man. My wife and I and mom all remember it being spelled with an E.
View Quote

The power of suggestion is just that...powerful.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:25:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:39:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Aiden:

View All Quotes

I didn't suggest it to either of them.  I just asked how to spell it.  They both said E and I  told them to check.  My wife pulled out her old ones from when she was a kid because she thought they had to have changed it.  

Glitch in the muffugin matrix.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:48:09 AM EDT
[#28]

I didn't suggest it to either of them.  I just asked how to spell it.  They both said E and I  told them to check.  My wife pulled out her old ones from when she was a kid because she thought they had to have changed it.  

View All Quotes

Doubt it.  Look at it this way: despite the name being spelled correctly on this page, the poster above you spelled it incorrectly.  He made it a Jewish name - Bernstein, which is what we would be more accustomed to.  The real name, Berenstain, has two strikes against it: it's not the usual "Bern..." pattern, and it has a different ending, which, taken alone, is a word that connotes something negative - a "stain."
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 3:00:16 AM EDT
[#29]
"March 12th at 3:45AM in Washington D.C."

This March? What happened? That shit with the Russians?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#30]

That actually becomes a major issue due to it being too cold for a growing season in most of the Midwest. This is what really drives the push for synthetic foods and the federation uses this to their advantage.
View All Quotes
Hey Tommy,
What are the prospects of agriculture in the midwest?  Will the US still be the bread basket of the world?

That actually becomes a major issue due to it being too cold for a growing season in most of the Midwest. This is what really drives the push for synthetic foods and the federation uses this to their advantage.

Soylent Green is people!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JohnThomas:
You're talking about Karen Haber and Larry Haber?
My mom didn't hire them. I'm not that John Titor.
View Quote

You're really a horrible troll and you don't pull this off well at all. Tommy is at least good at it; you're really bad.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:51:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Not_so_Clever:
"March 12th at 3:45AM in Washington D.C."

This March? What happened? That shit with the Russians?
View Quote

Hint: He served drinks to the secret service guys.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Here are a few questions for you:

1. What year (or range of years) do we see the federation start coming to power? The blueprints for the federation are already laid out and right now are the foundation years, in the next fifteen years you will see them come on line..

2. Other than the US, where are major savage strongholds? In South America there are some in argentina, chile, and Uruguay. In Europe: Germany and Finland

3. Where is the air power in the savage/federation conflict? I only see comments about gun battles mostly.. Do both sides have heavy weaponry?  The federation has most of the air power but due to the gorilla type warfare it's proven ineffective and costly. Both sides have heavy weaponry, it's really surprising what some of the savages have as some of them were military defectors and brought equipment with them, some equipment was captured from winning a battle with the federation and some of the stuff guys had all along but kept it hidden and secret. 50 cal sniper rifles and bombs are the most common with rpg's semi common.

4. What are computers like in the 2040's? Much more intelligent; retinal scanners, biometric ID chip scanners/ fingerprint scanners to name just a few.

5. What is infrastructure like in savage territory? What about federation? Infrastructure in savage country is very low key to so as not to draw attention and become drone strike targets. In the federation everything is highly controlled and monitored, your every step,action, and word spoken is recorded and monitored. All of this plays a big role in precrime intervention, it's for the children to make a better safer future.

6. When does this period of global cooling begin? It's already beginning, winters and summers being more extreme.

*edit*

What major wars can you talk about that lead up to this massive federation conflict? There is a Great War ahead and the drums of this war are beating right now. We will be involved.

So in the future the government is able to disarm people but they are unable to stop RPGs from proliferating even thought they are not indigenously produced here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#34]
The government/federation never succeeds in fully disarming people in the USA. You would be surprised how many people have illegal arms right now and the shear quantity of some is staggering . The federation believes at this point that they are manufacturing their own weapons and ammo because their supplies are never exhausted and firearms and ammo that have been captured had no serial numbers, manufacturer, or dates.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Citadel-SC:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Citadel-SC:

I'm sorry if my grammar is bad as in 2048 computers fix everything kind of like how it does word spelling now. They don't even teach grammer or handwriting anymore.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#36]
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By BD77:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?
View Quote

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#40]

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.
View All Quotes

Tell us what happened way back in 2016 ...
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Tommy, what kind of car did you travel through time.in?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Brohawk:

He'd better not say a Delorean.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandBozz:

He'd better not say a Delorean.

But what if the future is made up of hipsters and they use Deloreans ironically?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RolandBozz:
View Quote

A 2000 chevrolet silverado 4x4
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

I was reading this thread late last night and read some of the John Titor's chat where he was talking about CERN (link in an earlier post).  This morning my clock radio goes on and the first thing I here from the small local radio talk show is 'CERN is firing up the super collider again, I don't know why they spend the billions to do it since they never find anything'.   Weird.  That's how I found out they plan to start the collider this week.

You previously mentioned that one reason you are posting here is because those on this board are likely to be in the battle to come.  What is the fight?  Civil war against each other, against government or against some over invading force?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Dude - do you think anyone here really believes ARFCom is being visited by a traveler from the future?

Relax.

Folks are just having fun.
View Quote

With 7% of the public believing that Elvis is still alive, yes, I think so.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Dude - do you think anyone here really believes ARFCom is being visited by a traveler from the future?

Relax.

Folks are just having fun.

And a much bigger percentage believe Mandela died in 2013 and not the 80s.  

Wait, wut??

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#48]
And 97% of the people believe the politicians have our best interest in mind.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#49]
What ever happened to MH370?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:36:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah. I'm just pulling your legs -- and not very good at it I might add.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 1 of 56)
Top Top