Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/2/2015 4:13:45 PM EDT
I mean...we should be able to appreciate him being a classy dressed mother fucker with an epic beard, right?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep getting warnings...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I mean...we should be able to appreciate him being a classy dressed mother fucker with an epic beard, right?
View Quote

It's an interesting concept.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
just don't call him a dindu
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got some good ones.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I triple dog dare you OP!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope, don't see an issue posting pics of Muhammad..

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been here long enough to know that it's not wise to poke the bear.

I've also been here long enough to know that if "we all" start a thread with the sole intention to piss Muslims off by posting a pics of Muhammad (is there another reason to?), it'll quickly turn into a shit show.

I've been here long enough still to know that in so doing, a few members who absolutely cannot control themselves in religious threads (and have long rap sheets to that effect), will have their accounts locked.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I might start a go fund me to open a restaurant called Mohammad's Bacon Hut, and another called the Aloha Snack Bar, that specializes in pork products.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#10]
You mean everyone appreciates a sharp dressed man?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've also been here long enough to know that if "we all" start a thread with the sole intention to piss Muslims off by posting a pic of Muhammad (is there another reason to?), it'll quickly turn into a shit show.

I've been here long enough still to know that in so doing, a few members who absolutely cannot control themselves in in religious threads (and have long rap sheets to that effect), will have their accounts locked.
View Quote

Been there, done that...

Got a two-year ban for joking about the Islamic faithful, and my rap sheet is shorter than your e-penis.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
The prohibition wasn't always observed. You can see plenty of islamic drawings of him here:

http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#15]
most of my warnings were about someone getting butthurt over that kind of stuff. I even have a follower or two here
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#16]
So calling arabs haji's, goat fuckers, and saying aloha snackbar is kosher, but pics of mohammed aren't?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So calling arabs haji's, goat fuckers, and saying aloha snackbar is kosher, but pics of mohammed aren't?
View Quote

Pics of Mohammed are fine. Starting a thread to basically rip on Islam for sport wouldn't be.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've also been here long enough to know that if "we all" start a thread with the sole intention to piss Muslims off by posting a pics of Muhammad (is there another reason to?), it'll quickly turn into a shit show.

I've been here long enough still to know that in so doing, a few members who absolutely cannot control themselves in religious threads (and have long rap sheets to that effect), will have their accounts locked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#19]

He looks Asian
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everybody wants to be Daedalus but all too often they wind up being Icarus...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#22]

What region is that image from?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh my - wouldya look at the time??

...gotta go! <Footsteps fading - door closing>
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#24]
IN before the locked account because somebodys gonna fuck up.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm just here for the snackbar!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Afghanistan

Must of been a Mongol that painted it
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#28]

He is Asian...... Last I check at least.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Is it really against coc to post a picture of Mohammed here?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Afghanistan

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Afghanistan

Quoted:

Neat.  It's interesting to see different regions' depictions of a figure.  Like how Christ became a white, blond guy in Europe.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I've had one thread locked in my time here. Never had a warning or a timeout.

It's really not hard to do. Never ceases to amaze me how many people can't control themselves. It's not like your talking to someone and you just blurt out something. It's a very deliberate act to go full retard on this forum.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#34]

First ammendment doesn't work on arfcom.  Site owners and staff can ask (lock) you to leave because of violation of his/their COC.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like some Thursday activity

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm curious whats the actual reason for not seeing his face? Like is there an actual reason like 'its a sin' or something, or is it just because he said so.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Pics of Mohammed are fine. Starting a thread to basically rip on Islam for sport wouldn't be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an odd rule. I would think that given the current world climate that starting pictorial threads insulting the prophet Mohammed would be something to aspire to.

Ah well. Live and learn.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#38]
IN
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm curious whats the actual reason for not seeing his face? Like is there an actual reason like 'its a sin' or something, or is it just because he said so.
View Quote

Because  religion
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prohibition against idol worship.  Presumably from the Torah and reinforced at some point in the Koran.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I like to picture mohammed in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it falls under an umbrella prohibition against idolatry.

I'm not an expert, though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#45]
I like to think of mohammed with like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#46]

You just had to insult Asians didn't ya??
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Methinks someone is bucking for a staff appointment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Methinks someone is bucking for a staff appointment.

With my rap sheet? Sheeeeeit.  

I'm just passing on 11 years of accumulated wisdom.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#48]
How do we really know what the guy looked like if there are not pictures real pictures floating around.  I could post a picture of my dog and call in Muhammed and no body could dispute it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#49]
I like to picture mahammed as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Hopefully this is some sort of arfcom urban legend.  Can you seriously not post a picture of Mohammed?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top