Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/2/2015 12:56:20 AM EDT
Throwing their fucking shoes at you?

The FSA thread brought back some memories of getting hit with a shoe thrown by a black woman...

I think I have turrets or asp-burgers sometimes because shit just flies out of my mouth sometimes before I can even think..I've gotten a handle on it in the last few years.

Yes,I've had the shit kicked out of me a few times for it too.
First time I was dating a black girl when I was 19 and her mom didn't really like me,her name was Sue.

I loved Sue's ass,it was perfect and I liked to slap it.

She walks by and I jump up a smack her ass,Bam! A fucking shoe hit's me right on the bridge of my nose ,it was one of those platform ones with the cork like material..I hear her mom "I saw that boy!"Blood all over my shirt and she made me take it back to her ,then she slapped me in the back of the head and told me to go home until I learned some respect..
In my 30's I'm hiking Squaw Peak.It's a pretty steep and difficult hike and we get to the top This big ass fat black woman comes walking up as we start heading down ...I look at my friend and say"how the hell did she haul all that ass to the top?"

Make it another 5 feet and Bam!! tennis shoe in the back of the head.

I look back and this woman starts running with that limp motion the you get when you only have one shoe on.I grab the one she threw and hucked off the mountain.It's steep and there's no way in hell she could run down there to pick it up ,but she's in a fucking in a rage and chases me all the way down the mountain screaming she's going to kick my ass.. We make it to my truck and get away..People were staring
Last but not least,and this is this forum's fault...

A few years back a FSA thread gets me all riled up..

I head on down to Safeway to get some groceries,And get stuck behind an EBT woman getting a shitload of food...She has a coach purse and Giorgio shoes and all this other expensive shit..

I only had a few things and she's loading shit in her Lexus suv...I slow down and say what the fuck?She asks what's the problem ,I tell her the problem is ,she's a piece of shit freeloader.She tells me to fuck off..

I start walking and catch a fucking shoe to the ear and it goes past me,I run over and grab it up,jump in my Truck and start moving.I roil down my window yelling "My shoe"in my best Mr T voice as about 5 illegal Mexicans waiting for work jump up clapping and yelling some shit in Spanish.I do a wide circle around her still yelling my shoe hanging out the window holding it,drive a mile or so down the road and throw it out the window..

Just thought I'd share a CSB,I'm bored and don't work tomorrow.Sorry

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]
It's something middle easterners do, and is a vestige of when Blacks were slaves. Genetic memory, or some shit like that. So, check your white priv, bro.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Reading your story, I see why you get shoes thrown at you.

However, I have observed that the majority (not all of course) of black women have zero interest in any white guy.   It seems to be just the opposite for black men.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya got me, man. I've never seen the one shoe beat down technique before.

I applaude you for tossing the shoes where they can't be found. I'm sure that will discourage that behavior in the future. For a while, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I notice you like to steal women's shoes.

Coming out thread?

Was Sue a tranny?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:00:50 AM EDT
[#5]
That's nice dear
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:01:11 AM EDT
[#6]

maybe they are just waiting for you to really piss them off and chase you "bare footed", Au natural
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
I remember that

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#8]
History.

Learn it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Bitches be crazy, yo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:07:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
History.

Learn it.
View Quote

Shoe, fly, don't bother me,
For I belong to somebody...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:10:56 AM EDT
[#11]
1) You deserved the shoe

2)You kind of deserved the shoe

3)You didn't deserve the shoe
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:12:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

1) You deserved the shoe

2)You kind of deserved the shoe

3)You didn't deserve the shoe
View Quote
They all had big ass feet too

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

However, I have observed that the majority (not all of course) of black women have zero interest in any white guy.   It seems to be just the opposite for black men.
View Quote

I do better with black women then white ones.  They don't mind my being fat either.  It's probably a confidence thing man, women can tell when your intimidated.  I grew up in a 90% black area so that might be part of it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I used to work in restaurants. One day I was sweeping the cooking line and I brushed a black coworkers boots with the broom. Next thing I know he's like "Damn man!" and comes after me and starts spitting on the broom.
That was truly a WTF moment.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I used to work in restaurants. One day I was sweeping the cooking line and I brushed a black coworkers boots with the broom. Next thing I know he's like "Damn man!" and comes after me and starts spitting on the broom.
View Quote

Yeah, that happened to me a couple times at a warehouse I worked at.

For those that don't know, its a superstition that if you get your foot swept with a broom, and dont spit on it, you're going to jail soon.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:21:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Mfer!!!.   My arfcom gots jammed up for 3 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

For those that don't know, its a superstition that if you get your foot swept with a broom, and dont spit on it, you're going to jail soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never heard that before.  Apparently a lot of black men haven't either judging by the "more black men in prison than were slaves" thing going on.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:25:29 AM EDT
[#20]
When I was in 2nd grade I had a 400 pound fat black woman as my teacher.  One day we were doing some sorta project and I was tasked with handing out clothes pins.  Well I got to one person and they were across from me so I tossed it to her.  This fat bitch fucking kicked me in my 2nd grade ass for it.. talking bout "YOU JUST MISSED HER"

I think her name was Mrs Robinson if I remember correctly.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:26:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, considering he was a short order cook, there's a ~70% chance of that superstition coming true, so I can see where he might have been concerned.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:29:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Woops.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:29:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Well, if you're a Black short order cook, there's a ~70% chance of that superstition being true, so I can see where he might have been concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you're a Black short order cook, there's a ~70% chance of that superstition being true, so I can see where he might have been concerned.

N/M

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:32:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#25]
I should be spending life in prison by now if thats true
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:36:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Too. Funny!

All I can say about black women is damn are they ever fun in bed :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:37:31 AM EDT
[#27]
TL;DR - Straight to "dats wassist" and IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:42:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Ol Bush had some good reflexes.
LMAO
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:43:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Cool story, bro. Ya got a chuckle outta me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Uncle Ruckus' opinion on the topic.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:46:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have never heard that before.  Apparently a lot of black men haven't either judging by the "more black men in prison than were slaves" thing going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was black women doing it at that warehouse. Considering the amount they were stealing from that place, they had pretty good reason to worry. Can't hold it against them, though, everybody was stealing from that place. It was a reclaim warehouse, and the manager would load up pallets of "bad" food into an 18 wheeler and sell them to his brother, who sold them at his store. Manager didn't have any problems busting employees though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:30:08 AM EDT
[#32]
first incident-you were an idiot doing that in front of her mother
second incident- you were an idiot for being too loud
third incident-good job
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#33]

that "guy" really enjoys sucking on things
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had that happen to me too. Superstition is funny like that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:56:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can you say about a culture where incarceration is so commonplace, it has its own set of superstitions?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

What you sayin? Black men are gay for white guys? Where is my shoe
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#37]
To be fair.... If you slapped my daughters ass in my house...

You wouldn't be worrying about a shoe... You would be waking up asking the doctor what happened.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Conservative black female will explain it to you

Or, she will throw her shoes at the monitor.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Real men just dodge the shoes

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#41]
My Mom's not black but I was crowned many a time with her shoe.....Deserved it too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You wouldn't be worrying about a shoe... You would be waking up asking the doctor what happened.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Conservative black female will explain it to you

Or, she will throw her shoes at the monitor.
View Quote

Both?

Seriously OP, would you rather a shoe or other objects that a pissed off woman can/will use to hurt you. Choose wisely.

Act like a dog, get smacked like one.. or something like that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pics of daughter?

J/k
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That has not been my experience, black women love white boys. You have to be aggressive with them, and show your interest.  

To the OP, sounds like you have problems.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#46]
the welfare queen story always needs a Lexus...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#48]
"Once you've had black
you never go back."

Sounds like you and Robert Deniro have something in common.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#49]
It sounds like you have a problem with women. Have you been arrested for violence against a woman?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top