Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 3/1/2015 9:59:16 PM EDT
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh for fucks sake
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask her boyfriend first.

eta: and don't be surprised when he pisses on your leg
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
View Quote

Forever.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

hello fellow 13er.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
You came to the right place.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Delete her again and forget about her.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't. Move on bro.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
It ain't gonna work.

Be friendly, improve yourself, make her jealous, don't be clingy Etc.  

That's your only shot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Yes that^

And OP you need to carry on and leave her alone.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I would just wait and talk to her on the bus during the spring field trip to the science museum.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Depends on what caused the break up.

But if it was that bad, I'd probably just move on.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Right now and post screen shots.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]
In.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure if serious.

Don't be a pussy, oppps too late.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#17]
If she wants to get back with you she'll initiate contact.

Un friend her right now and block her.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Why don't you grow a pair and just go and talk to her! Cut this facebook crap, Jeezz.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]
We need pics to give proper advice
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#20]
You never buy a car back after you sell it.  Same applies with women.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Move on, get a date tomorrow with new pussy
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#22]
stop... just stop what you are doing
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#23]
you guys don't understand.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#24]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Never. Shes already banging someone else. Move on.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#26]
This better be a troll thread, otherwise:

Have you lost your damn mind?

I've had a long list of ex gfs, and I've not felt th need to contact any of them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#27]
OK, now I understand all the 13'er hate.  And unfortunately I'm affiliated with the OP by default.  Doggone it.  

Carry on.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#28]
What caused the breakup and made you delete her?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#29]
And what exactly was "the issue"?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Now is the time to send naked selfies.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
How old are you?

Move on homey.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Just sit next to her on the school bus tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL

Also, you should start calling her friends and asking about her.   Then start bumping in to her by "accident" as often as possible.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Post count. Check
User Name. Check
Join date. Check

Not fooling me OP.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Lonely in the basement are you, OP?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Make a fake account , friend her , post pics of expensive shit like boats , cars , vacations planes etc. , ask her for a date and then you show up
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
We need to know the cause of the breakup.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't. Move on bro.
View Quote

This..... but first, beat the shit out of the current guy she's fucking and then piss on him to assert dominance
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Too late, and if it was that bad....nope, nope, nope.

If you've tried refriending a couple times, no luck and she finally did?  Probably did it out of pity.

Not trying to rag on you OP....I was there once too, except she dumped me.    Just isn't worth it in the long-run.

She eventually tried to refriend me and apologize for what she did (not try to rehookup though).   Looking back, it was a good thing that we broke up.

You broke up, it was for a reason, if it's true love on both of your parts it wouldn't have taken this long to re-contact.   I'm sorry.  I tried to rationalize a LOT of stuff.....it was me being stupid.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:12:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#44]
SIIHPAPP.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Um, it'd be funny if you were just going to troll her with pics of your new, better looking GF. Since that isn't the plan, it is just sad and creepy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#46]
IBTRO!

in before the restraining order.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Damn man, wtf?

What was the issue to lead to the break up? one of you cheat?

Sounds like you already went full-tard anyway being bitter, petty and all that BS.

Either sack it up and call her to talk or move the hell on. But you are acting like a bigger pussy than the Middle School kids I work with.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Take the hint, OP.  Your pity re-friending on FB wasn't a clue that she's secretly still into you, it was to get you to leave her alone already. I'm assuming you have friends - you need to call them and go out and find another chick to chase - the happiness is always in the chase.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#49]
You pregnant, bro?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top