Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:56:28 PM EDT

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/30000-somali-settlers-in-minnesota-stressing-welfare-system/

The State Department has helped to relocate tens of
thousands of refugees from the war-torn African nation of Somalia to
Minnesota, where they can take advantage of some of America’s most
generous welfare and charity programs.

But the effort is having the unintended consequence of creating an
enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the
state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting
targets for Islamist terror groups.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Then deport every last fuckin one of them.

Problem solved and staying solved.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/30000-somali-settlers-in-minnesota-stressing-welfare-system/

The State Department has helped to relocate tens of thousands of refugees from the war-torn African nation of Somalia to Minnesota, where they can take advantage of some of America’s most generous welfare and charity programs.

But the effort is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.

View Quote

View Quote

I don't think it was THAT unintended!

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Great idea!  Lets bring them here!  

Fvcking idiots!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
These people have NO  business  on US soil.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Just doing the terrorist acts that American's are too lazy to do.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Democrats love those 3rd world voters, MMMMmmm, MMMMmmmm!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
They did the same in Maine and New Hampshire
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wait till Obungos Syrians get here.. Its gonna be a heck of a party with what comes across our open borders.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Somalis have done nothing good for Minnesota. Deport the lot of them. Although I do find it funny when all the liberals up in the Twin Cities have to come to face the reality of their decisions.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
... next time, please vote for a Republican president
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Just wait until the Syrian Hordes come. Will make the Somali's look like the lost tribe.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wait till Obungos Syrians get here.. Its gonna be a heck of a party with what comes across our open borders.
View Quote

Missed by 2m
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#14]
All humans are equal and should be treated equally. Give me your teeming masses.

Hey, it makes sense if you believed the propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Listen, nobody calls it Minneapolis. It's The Minn, or just Minn.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#16]
We have a bunch of them here in small town Iowa thanks to a local church. Now they wander around town looking lost and cold, contribute absolutely nothing and use up a disproportionate amount of resources while contributing absolutely nothing. It is infuriating and makes no sense. And they are very fertile, populating at an alarming rate.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate the do-gooders that brought them in more than I hate them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#18]
How many of them are on welfare?  Do they ever become self-sustaining?  I don't see that in the article.  What is the cost, what percentage of the welfare budget do they consume?  Do the Twin Cities or the state get any federal aid for this?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The State Department has helped to relocate tens of thousands of refugees from the war-torn African nation of Somalia to Minnesota, where they can take advantage of some of America’s most generous welfare and charity programs.

But the effort is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.

View Quote

View Quote

The government knows best.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#20]
It is a good thing.  There are way to many white people in MN so the goverment needs to marginalized their vote.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Why the hell would any immigrant be able to get immediate welfare benefits in America? If they choose to come here then they should be able to take care of themselves, pay taxes, and only be eligie for benefits after they are citizens. I'm sick and tired of the Feds giving away our treasure like it's theirs to give. WE paid the taxes, it's our money that is supposed to be used to pay off our debt, and used for OUR social security. By the time I retire they probably won't have a dime for me, even though Inpaid into it my entire life! This nation is being fleeced like a fire sale.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Good for them.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We have a bunch of them here in small town Iowa thanks to a local church. Now they wander around town looking lost and cold, contribute absolutely nothing and use up a disproportionate amount of resources while contributing absolutely nothing. It is infuriating and makes no sense. And they are very fertile, populating at an alarming rate.
View Quote

Why don't some of you help them relocate?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#24]
where else will you find people to stand around the airport doing nothing looking pissed off all day?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Listen, nobody calls it Minneapolis. It's The Minn, or just Minn.  
View Quote

good one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They did the same in Maine and New Hampshire
View Quote

Wasted post 20000 fot this?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

User location and comment.............

But yeah....couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somehow I think this is a very solid suggestion.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

All humans are equal and should be treated equally. Give me your teeming masses.

Hey, it makes sense if you believed the propaganda.
View Quote
It made sense at a time when a man who collected benefits felt humiliated because a man was expected to provide for himself and his family.  Here is

a good example of that shame:

Now we have "dignity" cards for people who represent the third generation of welfare dependents in their families.  We can't hurt their dignity.  Oh, no.

That wouldn't be right.  There is no dignity for existing because of the efforts of another.  We have a name for people who do that.  We call them

children.  We used to expect children to grow up, but not anymore.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#33]
As a former Minnesotan, here's my surprised face ->
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Bottom feeders that live in a state that supports bottom feeders.
Go figure................  

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Cloward/ Piven at work again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the days of taking trash to the County line are long gone. Sadly.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

30,000 is straining them ... how about having 8,000,000 Mexican and Central Americans courtesy of the federal government?
View Quote

CA ...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Well duh.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Says the laughing Somalian.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
But i read just yesterday in the GD forum at MN had taxed itself into prosperity.  
View Quote

Yeah, this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

... next time, please vote for a Republican president
View Quote

Yeah, like Jeb Bush, he wants to shut the borders and keep the welfare...no wait?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I hate the do-gooders that brought them in more than I hate them.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#44]
They like the MN foodstamp program bc it allows halal formula. The WI program does not pay for it and that has sent more than a few scurrying back to MN.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Somalis have done nothing good for Minnesota. Deport the lot of them. Although I do find it funny when all the liberals up in the Twin Cities have to come to face the reality of their decisions.
View Quote

This.

Mud ducks gonna mud duck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

They like the MN foodstamp program bc it allows halal formula. The WI program does not pay for it and that has sent more than a few scurrying back to MN.
View Quote

What about khat?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

where else will you find people to stand around the airport doing nothing looking pissed off all day?

View Quote

That's the funniest part of this whole clusterfuck. They despise us, us being Americans. Can't stand us. Yet, here they are.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Deport them where? Somalia is a failed state. Soon to come Syrians are from a failed State.
Yemen is a failed State. Iraq and as soon as We leave, Afghanistan are failed States.
Liberals and Church people want to save them all. Should be interesting times ahead.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Yep, this state is a huge nanny state, thanks to all the libs that feel better, but don't have a clue.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Deport them where? Somalia is a failed state. Soon to come Syrians are from a failed State.

Yemen is a failed State. Iraq and as soon as We leave, Afghanistan are failed States.

Liberals and Church people want to save them all. Should be interesting times ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Deport them to the failed states. They are failures. That's where failures belong.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top