Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/29/2015 12:16:20 AM EDT
this should be a much shorter thread....
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
IBISWM  

(InBeforeISleptWithMyself)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
she is regularly on a hunting show
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Had a girlfriend that was "well known" in that small town.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I jerked off with the same hand I met some famous people with, sadly none of them were what you'd call "attractive" or "female"
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh man, where do I start....
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Some of the other low-rent, dive bar band members from back in the day.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#7]
A daytime TV actress and a Miss unnamed South American country, but both before they were famous.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this should be a much shorter thread....
View Quote

You first
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife has more twitter followers than I do.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:26:41 AM EDT
[#10]
As a rule I don't do famous people.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:27:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Kate Upton, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson and Alessandra Ambrosio.

They were all meh.  I dumped them for hotter chicks.

They call me from time to time to hookup, but I don't have much extra time these days.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I've slept with a few women who've modeled for Oleg Volk, the RKBA photographer.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Bill Cosby.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Helen Thomas.

Back when she was hot.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I was an actor for many years. There's a couple of ladies everyone here would know, and many have fapped to.  One was on Saved By the Bell, one in a Mel Gibson film.  One I turned down happens to be one of the craziest actresses in history (a hint:  Harrison Ford costar)...and also one of the hottest (of the 80s mind you).

They are just like everyone else...they want to be loved, just like you and me.

Those days are long gone now...which is not a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bill Cosby.

View Quote

Does non-consensual count?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#17]
In for the lies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Do dreams count?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#19]
This entire thread...

oh and yeah, I banged her ^^^^^^
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Op's mother
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Perhaps some who thought they should be famous.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was an actor for many years. There's a couple of ladies everyone here would know, and many have fapped to.  One was on Saved By the Bell, one in a Mel Gibson film.  One I turned down happens to be one of the craziest actresses in history (a hint:  Harrison Ford costar)...and also one of the hottest (of the 80s mind you).

View Quote

You banged screetch
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:37:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've slept with a few women who've modeled for Oleg Volk, the RKBA photographer.
View Quote

In before someone says that they can top that by having slept with oleg himself  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Part time actress on a soap few years afterward.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Op's mother
View Quote

You too? That makes us Eskimo brothers
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You banged screetch
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You banged screetch

Lmfao
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:39:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#29]
I could answer this but no one would believe me and I don't kiss and tell.  Lets just say she is a very high profile actress now.  We dated for a good while before going our separate ways.  I wish her nothing but the bst.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:40:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You banged screetch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You banged screetch

No.  I fo'd before he tried to stab me!!!

About her, as we were getting to know one another, she was showing me some family pictures then decided to show me one of her ex-fiance David.  It was David Schwimmer...all of this was when he was starring in Friends.  She later was wooed by Ed O' Neil which I thought was weird since he was twice her age (she was still in her late 20s and he was about 60).  After me, she fell off the deep end and hooked up with Jesse Jackson Jr.  Yeah, she was a hot mess...
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I passed out on the floor in close proximity to Phoebe Cates and Bridget Fonda once. Best I got.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Helen Thomas.

Back when she was hot.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I've got a coworker that banged Gus Johnson's cousin.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#34]
I had a summer relationship in college with a chick who is the lead singer of a band. She is on a semi major record label...and a freak
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
You banged screetch
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You banged screetch

Melody Rodgers, maybe? What a GILF!

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I passed out on the floor in close proximity to Phoebe Cates and Bridget Fonda once. Best I got.
View Quote

That would have been an epic 3-way.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Ain't gonna lie, I've had multiple threesomes with Handgelina Jolie and Palmela Handerson. After 13 years of marriage, these threesomes behind closed doors are all  I have to look forward to.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#38]
My wife.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#39]
If only the insides of my eyelids could talk
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#40]
I banged a chic who banged danzig. She was hot and no, I didn't stop immediately after finding out that info.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You banged screetch

Nope.  Crazier!  And her eyes show it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Op's mother
View Quote

Dad?  Is that you?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op's mother

I did not know you were into whaling as well?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op's mother

If I have more than one Dad, does that make the two of you hetero-partners?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I banged a chic who banged danzig. She was hot and no, I didn't stop immediately after finding out that info.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:55:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Front woman for an Indie band who later went on to have a successful career on her own. No, I'm not saying who. It was one time, post-show, I was lucky enough to score tickets and an invite to a party back at her hotel as she was involved with a public policy initiative I was working on when I was in the state senate as a committee director. We drank too much, screwed around, and her assistant was kind enough to send me home in her limo. I was 25, young, dumb, and full of cum. I tried to get in touch with her, but not surprisingly I never heard back from her.

Other than that, just a couple of mid-level female politicians who were screwing around on their husbands with a boy toy senate staffer. None of them were anything to write home about, but if you were in your mid 20s getting seduced by some not so terrible looking 40 something female legislators, a state Supreme Court judge, and a Lt. Governor, you might let it go to your head and think with the wrong one.

None of them were hot by any stretch, although they were not un attractive, it was totally about the power and influence of who they were. I'm in my40's now and realize I was doing some pretty awful things back then. I'm glad I am out of politics for the most part, it totally fucks with your sense of right and wrong. I really don't like who I was back then, and many of the things I had done - especially the dalliances with married women. My values were totally buggered, love had nothing to do with it.i had no respect for them, much less myself.

So I guess the above is more of a confession than bragging.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:56:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Two current Monster Energy girls......

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Front woman for an Indie band who later went on to have a successful career on her own. No, I'm not saying who. It was one time, post-show, I was lucky enough to score tickets and an invite to a party back at her hotel as she was involved with a public policy initiative I was working on when I was in the state senate as a committee director. We drank too much, screwed around, and her assistant was kind enough to send me home in her limo. I was 25, young, dumb, and full of cum. I tried to get in touch with her, but not surprisingly I never heard back from her.

Other than that, just a couple of mid-level female politicians who were screwing around on their husbands with a boy toy senate staffer. None of them were anything to write home about, but if you were in your mid 20s getting seduced by some not so terrible looking 40 something female legislators, a state Supreme Court judge, and a Lt. Governor, you might let it go to your head and think with the wrong one.

None of them were hot by any stretch, although they were not un attractive, it was totally about the power and influence of who they were. I'm in my40's now and realize I was doing some pretty awful things back then. I'm glad I am out of politics for the most part, it totally fucks with your sense of right and wrong. I really don't like who I was back then, and many of the things I had done - especially the dalliances with married women. My values were totally buggered, love had nothing to do with it.i had no respect for them, much less myself.

So I guess the above is more of a confession than bragging.
View Quote

So you fucked Justin bieber and Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:58:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ain't gonna lie, I've had multiple threesomes with Handgelina Jolie and Palmela Handerson. After 13 years of marriage, these threesomes behind closed doors are all  I have to look forward to.
View Quote

I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time. Bless you brother.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Helen Thomas.

Back when she was hot.

View Quote

Yeah, well, that would have been during the last ice age before they invented fire, so it would have been kind of a survival thing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top