Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/23/2015 8:51:11 AM EDT
Chris Hernandez article.  Chris rocks.  This thread was made for a certain member of the Latina Ass Aficionado Club.  Click on the article, read. buy a book from Chris  if you like.

But what should OCTC do instead? Shut up, put the guns away, and disappear forever. That’s the best thing they could possibly do to support gun rights.

Because there’s no tyranny here. And even if there was, I wouldn't want OCTC douchebags “saving” me from it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]

OCTC members began calling Nevarez a "tyrant”, exhorted him to "read the Constitution” and told him "you won’t be here long.” Nevarez played along with it for a while – nodding and saying "I’m a tyrant, I won’t be here long” – then got fed up and ordered the open carriers to leave his office. The open carriers took this as a Batman symbol in the clouds ordering them to be the biggest flaming assholes they could be.

One of them responded to the order to leave the office with "This is the people’s office!” Another told Nevarez "Don’t touch me” when Nevarez apparently tried to lead him to the door. After Nevarez said "I’m asking you to leave my office,” the man responded "I’m asking you to leave my state because you don’t take your oath seriously.” As they were leaving one even stuck his foot in the doorway, then asked "What are you gonna do?” when Nevarez told him to move his foot. He then challenged someone in the hallway.

Open carrier: "What are you gonna do, touch me or something? You creeping up behind me?”

The man says he’s not.

Open carrier: "That’d be one wrong move, bro.”

The end result of OCTC’s brave demonstration was a new form of gun FREEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!, in the form of "panic buttons” about to be installed in state representatives’ offices.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
In b4 Zaminsky.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Read the article.

All I can say is...

Amen.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In b4 Zaminsky.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In b4 Zaminsky.
View Quote

He should show up here since he keeps avoiding his pit thread.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#6]
How many of these OC tards are actually antis who are covertly trying to do harm by acting like a retarded firearm owner?

What better way to destroy the public opinion of your enemy than doing it for them "as them".
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Open carrier: "What are you gonna do, touch me or something? You creeping up behind me?”

The man says he’s not.

The end result of OCTC’s brave demonstration was a new form of gun FREEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!, in the form of "panic buttons” about to be installed in state representatives’ offices.

View Quote

How is that not threatening?  I ask in all seriousness.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The man says he’s not.

A Disorderly Conduct charge on the minimum.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#9]
These guys are a risk to our freedom and a risk to the entire movement.

I don't want these douchebags protecting me or anyone else, the way they behave, threaten, and carry their rifles and pistols to me leads me to think that it's just a matter of time before they or someone else gets hurt.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Should be an automatic felony to use "bro" in a conversation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man says he’s not.

You just know that guy wouldn't have bowed up like that if he wasn't packing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm all for OC but that was more than a bit over the top. More of a overt fifth column type of thing. I'm wondering where they get their operating money from.

That said freedom often means putting up with the fringe elements.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Excellent article.   What I don't understand, is what the hell are OC protesters protesting if they already have the right to OC?   You have the right, now thank those who passed it and enjoy open carry, but don't be an ass clown about it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Should be an automatic felony to use "bro" in a conversation.
View Quote
Flogging in the town square should be the punishment.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man says he’s not.

True.  Funny thing is though, I try to avoid any confrontation when packing, as do most people when they carry.  These guys come across as kooks and assholes because that is what they are.  Being armed while doing so makes them a problem.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes I think about the OC D-bags and am reminded of the flamboyant gays from not so long ago. They took a lot of abuse. People thought they were abnormalities that did not represent the views of the community. Many in the community wanted them to go away and stop bringing unwanted attention.

Look where we are now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

[div style='text-indent: 0px;']OCTC members began calling Nevarez a "tyrant”, exhorted him to "read the Constitution” and told him "you won’t be here long.” Nevarez played along with it for a while – nodding and saying "I’m a tyrant, I won’t be here long” – then got fed up and ordered the open carriers to leave his office. The open carriers took this as a Batman symbol in the clouds ordering them to be the biggest flaming assholes they could be.

One of them responded to the order to leave the office with "This is the people’s office!” Another told Nevarez "Don’t touch me” when Nevarez apparently tried to lead him to the door. After Nevarez said "I’m asking you to leave my office,” the man responded "I’m asking you to leave my state because you don’t take your oath seriously.” As they were leaving one even stuck his foot in the doorway, then asked "What are you gonna do?” when Nevarez told him to move his foot. He then challenged someone in the hallway.

The man says he’s not.

http://youtu.be/MbfxRQRQOTY

View Quote

Ugh, while I obviously fall on the side of more freedom and agree that OC should be legal, asswipes like those recording this video are destructive. Neveraz and his people handled that far better than I would have but kudos to them for recognizing this for what it was. A setup.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I have my suspicions that the OC movement has been heavily infiltrated by the anti-gunners, who is turn help prod  the inner loony tune circus acts that seem to percolate so readily from these ass hats.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sometimes I think about the OC D-bags and am reminded of the flamboyant gays from not so long ago. They took a lot of abuse. People thought they were abnormalities that did not represent the views of the community. Many in the community wanted them to go away and stop bringing unwanted attention.

View Quote

Look where we are now.
The flamers didn't and haven't helped the Gay Community. The gay community has been making gains due to folks in three piece suits lobbying the shit oit of elected officials.

They look at the flamers the same way we look at the OC Tards.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Why does the guy on the couch in the suit and scarf look like snowboots?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#21]
According to my sources inside the leg, they were even "aggressive and abrasive" to the members who are pushing open carry and Constitutional carry. They pretty much pissed off everyone, for and against.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
According to my sources inside the leg, they were even "aggressive and abrasive" to the members who are pushing open carry and Constitutional carry. They pretty much pissed off everyone, for and against.
View Quote

Hence the split from OC Texas.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

[Sarcasm] Awesome Sauce! Now that is how you win! [/Sarcasm]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't help much when Susie Homemaker and Elected Official Joe "Bribe" McPolitician can't tell the fucking difference between the two groups.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Doesn't help much when Susie Homemaker and Elected Official Joe "Bribe" McPolitician can't tell the fucking difference between the two groups.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor can they tell the difference from the rest of us gunowners and nor will they NOT gleefully jump on these idiots' antics to tar us all with the same brush.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#26]
but but but you guys are all tory-boot-licker traitors  for criticizing these who are exercising their rights.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE BRO!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Nor can they tell the difference from the rest of us gunowners and nor will they NOT gleefully jump on these idiots' antics to tar us all with the same brush.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wooo.... my thoughts, your keyboard... something magical is happening.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LAAC, represent!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#29]
what cracked me up was some jackpot who mentioned in another thread that it is BY DESIGN that all these "activists" are so retarded looking.

something along the lines of " showing the extreme to gain the mean"

No man, these people are just plain dumb, who has their self esteem attached to a metallic object.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Chris Hernandez doesn't speak for everybody.  I get that.

...but he speaks for me.  I agree with him 100%.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

The flamers didn't and haven't helped the Gay Community. The gay community has been making gains due to folks in three piece suits lobbying the shit oit of elected officials.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

Who do you think hired the "Suits"?

Expensive suits aren't free...

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Chris Hernandez doesn't speak for everybody.  I get that.

...but he speaks for me.  I agree with him 100%.
View Quote

Don't know if he does forums but I sent him a link to this thread and a word of thanks.  I have NO association with Chris and have never corresponded with him before.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...So there's another group of OC tards even more tarded than OCT?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  Darwin is rolling over in his grave right now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#35]
I support being able to open carry...

I also support being a responsible adult who maintains the proper behavior in every situation.

It seems some people forget those two things should go together.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In b4 Zaminsky.

there is a zaminsky pit thread?  Ill be back
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I support being able to open carry...

I also support being a responsible adult who maintains the proper behavior in every situation.

It seems some people forget those two things should go together.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Holy hell that douche carrying his AR in the capitol like he's running competition.What a bunch of douche bags
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY what a legislators aide told me "No one will make the distinction between OCT, OCTC, NRA, or any other gun owner."
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy hell that douche carrying his AR in the capitol like he's running competition.What a bunch of douche bags
View Quote

Those guys never compete.  They don't do "proficiency."
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The kind of guys that only do mag dumps at the range?

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look where we are now.

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.
Normal fucking hard working people that donate to political organizations. You know, groups like the NRA, SAF, JPFO, Pink Pistols, etc...

There are organizations like that in the gay community fighting for marriage rights, benefit rights, spousal rights, etc... one of them even cross lobbys.

Pink Pistols is a gay gun rights organization.

The majority of the gay community are normal folks that work hard, try to live honest lives, and not be bothered or bother others. Only difference is they like the same sex.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#43]
HOLY SHIT! WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS!!!

Texans, I strongly encourage you to set up a meeting with the board members of VCDL. They can help you set up a system that works. This current crop of dumbass idiots who want to threaten and argue with politicians is incredibly dumb and short sighted. Thats one congressman who will NEVER vote for anything pro-gun now.

See here? Normal people who politely talk with their elected officials.

Stupid OCT douchebags.

Do you see the difference?

Those of you who are not OCT douchebags need to find a way to rein them in. They are destroying your cause and hurting ALL law abiding gun owners.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.

No, It shouldn't.  There has always been a heavy price to be paid for it.  Anything less and those who have it will never appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

Not just that-  we also started seeing gays in sitcoms that SHOWED us that they weren't all flamers.  Will and Grace is the primetime example- sure one of them was a goofy little flamer, but the other one was just a normal guy who likes dudes.  

The media will not be doing the Second Amendment that same favor anytime soon.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
HOLY SHIT! WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS!!!

Texans, I strongly encourage you to set up a meeting with the board members of VCDL. They can help you set up a system that works. This current crop of dumbass idiots who want to threaten and argue with politicians is incredibly dumb and short sighted. Thats one congressman who will NEVER vote for anything pro-gun now.

See here? Normal people who politely talk with their elected officials.
http://www.vcdl.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/DSC_0026.jpg

Stupid OCT douchebags.
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/9422/pols_feature25.jpg

Do you see the difference?

Those of you who are not OCT douchebags need to find a way to rein them in. They are destroying your cause and hurting ALL law abiding gun owners.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/90323/large/How_to_open_carry_1_.jpg?1403304890
http://i1.wp.com/gunmartblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Open-Carry-Activists.png
View Quote

Reminder that people in Texas can't open carry handguns.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, It shouldn't.  There has always been a heavy price to be paid for it.  Anything less and those who have it will never appreciate it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look where we are now.

But freedom should be.

Just sayin.

I agree with what you are saying. People do become complacent about freedoms if they didn't have to work for it. I get that.

None the less, the rules of this country were laid out plainly as to what can & can't be infringed upon. Once the rules were set, we should have to do nothing but maintain it through elected officials that honor their oaths.

If my ancestors go & by an eternity of milk, by contract with milk producers by declaring it a right, should I have to keep paying for a glass full at a time?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top