That weasel creeps me out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:35:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck Rick Santorum...

View Quote

Yup.

Him and "church it up" Huckabee could disappear for all I care, and I say that as someone who doesn't dislike religious people.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is running for president again, but with a retooled message and hopes of appealing beyond his socially conservative base.

"Same guy but with new lies." should be his campaign slogan.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:52:12 AM EDT
[#5]
GO. AWAY.

What is it exactly that attracts so many fucking sociopaths to politics? I'm talking in bipartisan terms, of course, it's not just him.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Why?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:57:37 AM EDT
[#7]

How's the weather in Alberta in say two years?

If Hillary gets elected, I might as well look at Canada. Improving gun laws, Timmy Ho's, Nando's Chicken, Hockey on TV, and part of the Commonwealth. Where's the down side? (maybe that I'm not Muslim and would probably never qualify to stay as a Permanent Resident)
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Waste of time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:59:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck you Rick. The right didn't want you in PA, and neither does the rest of the USA.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:00:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If Hillary gets elected, I might as well look at Canada. Improving gun laws, Timmy Ho's, Nando's Chicken, Hockey on TV, and part of the Commonwealth. Where's the down side? (maybe that I'm not Muslim and would probably never qualify to stay as a Permanent Resident)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My grandmother was Canadian. I wonder if that would help in trying to become a permanent resident?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, don't worry....

We have our own "hope and change", shiny pony from Kebec that should be pretty close to being elected up here next year.  

Both countries are headed downhill at an ever alarming rate.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#12]
UGH!
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#13]
As bad as Huntsman, Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Mark Levin endorsed him in 12. He'll split the Christie Jeb Bush votes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Oh, don't worry....

We have our own "hope and change", shiny pony from Kebec that should be pretty close to being elected up here next year.  

Both countries are headed downhill at an ever alarming rate.  

View Quote
If you're talking about Thomas (I would suck the Wookie's dick to taste Obama) Mulcair, then I got to agree.

Canada would be in for a world of hurt with that fagmo at the helm.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Yay more Christian Taliban
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:27:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of the most ridiculous sorts of accusations against people I've ever heard on this site.  I'm not sure people really realize how absurd it sounds to call other that.  While I don't agree with Santorum on the majority of political issues I never understood the bile, the ire, and the vile hatred reserved for him by many on this site and elsewhere.  It's pretty disgusting, actually.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

One of the most ridiculous sorts of accusations against people I've ever heard on this site.  I'm not sure people really realize how absurd it sounds to call other that.  While I don't agree with Santorum on the majority of political issues I never understood the bile, the ire, and the vile hatred reserved for him by many on this site and elsewhere.  It's pretty disgusting, actually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're just regurgitating what the MSM has taught them.

That said, fuck Rick Santorum.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

U

+1

It originated at dailykos by founder Markoz Zuniga.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#19]
No chance in a national election.
None.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:14:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Santorum: "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex"
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:19:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Santorum: "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex"
View Quote

I came to post this.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

He's probably been paid by Hillary Clinton to run and get his blather out there to help the D's out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, that characterization of him is popular enough that his candidacy likely cannot help but improve the chances of the democratic candidate, even when he fails to win the nomination.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#24]
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Cool, maybe he can beg Democrats to interfere in the Republican Primary again.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Yay!

I can use the term, "Retard Santorum" lots more...
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cool, maybe he can beg Democrats to interfere in the Republican Primary again.

View Quote

Yep...

The sad reality that we only know from hindsight...

When the retard started really scraping the bottom of the barrel in his attacks against the front runner... The retard had long since run out of money...

The retards antics are repulsive and gut-wrenching... At face value... It's even worse in the context that he told Romney that Romney needed to pay-off his debt, or the retard would keep it up...

There was some low-down, dirty stuff on our side of the line last time...

But retard Santorum actively campaigning to democrats is second only to Palin calling for splitting the party and holding a broken convention when a front runner emerged...

All the retardation on our side only helped Obama win the White House...

Does Santorum think we have shorter memories than Obama thinks we have?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He's probably been paid by Hillary Clinton to run and get his blather out there to help the D's out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?

That's about the only thing that makes sense at this point.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Sweater vest.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:09:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

To be fair, that characterization of him is popular enough that his candidacy likely cannot help but improve the chances of the democratic candidate, even when he fails to win the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. It's scorched earth leftwing progressive catch phrase to help dems win. They use it against Dave Brat, Amash, Massie et al Rs and Reagan if he was still around.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Rick Santorum...

He looks like a giant penis with ears.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Why do you care, you don't have a dog in the race.

I hate to break it to you but I don't suspect too many folks here in the US really give a shit who runs for Canuck Prime Minister. MYOB.

That said piss on Rick Santorum and FBHO.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Waste of time.
View Quote
 money
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I hate to break it to you but I don't suspect too many folks here in the US really give a shit who runs for Canuck Prime Minister. MYOB.

View Quote
My fellow "citizens" who can't count back change without whipping out their iPhone but can tell you what clothes The Voice contestants were wearing last night.
At least 75% of Americans wouldn't even be able to name 3 US Cabinet level officials let alone figure how to get the answer from Siri or Google.

Why would we follow the events in our closest ally?

We wouldn't because apparently Canadian politics is for fags.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#36]
It'll be interesting to see which Republican candidate pays him to stick around until the end to attack Rand Paul at every debate at every change he gets.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#37]
He's stupid and irrelevant and not worth anybody's time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
As bad as Huntsman, Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Mark Levin endorsed him in 12. He'll split the Christie Jeb Bush votes.
View Quote

LOL

I question the sanity of anyone who takes that guy seriously.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Their own worst enemies.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Just proves that the need for power is as much a mental disease as liberal thinking.  He has as much a chance of winning the nomination as he does learning to fly, but does it anyway.  He is insane in the membrane........

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#41]
What the actual fuck...............
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Well, this should get the leftists agitated into a froth....
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Well, this should get the leftists agitated into a froth....
View Quote

Nothing would make Leftists happier than Santorum being front and center on every TV in the nation.

Nothing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#44]
I almost convinced this guy is a liberal plant.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

He's stupid and irrelevant and not worth anybody's time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#46]
So next year GD will be fundamentally transformed as the presidential shit spools up huh? I can't wait.  I don't care how you compare Rick Santorum, may fuck be upon him.  He's toxic.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#47]

No thanks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Sweet.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Fuck that guy.  Fuck what he thinks, and I know everyone remembers what be stands for.  His mere presence in the race is going to be a distraction.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yup.

Him and "church it up" Huckabee could disappear for all I care, and I say that as someone who doesn't dislike religious people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Rick Santorum...

Yup.

Says the guy who left here for a while and no one cared.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top