Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/26/2014 9:19:18 AM EDT
In your neighborhoods or in your travels? I saw a young black thug and an older white male almost get in a fist fight yesterday over racial slurs.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Everybody seems more aggressive/violent these days.  Saw 2 guys last week almost come to blows over who cut who off in line.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing strange in Memphis.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Local PD shot a guy at a gas station last night.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Bunch of thug turkey bangers came up on my blind yesterday morning....I caught the hoodlums on tape

But still no horns in sight
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I ate hot sauce on my chips last night.  This morning has been violent to say the least
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I shot some doves in self defense. Little bastards said they dindo nuffin.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I just saw the neighbors black and white cat rolling around in the grass.  I'm assuming it's fighting itself.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, I had a bull tear up some fence in the bull pasture.

I shot a few coyotes.

That's about it.
View Quote

I would like to live in this magical land.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Was out and about yesterday, and it seems black people more than usual had their heads on a swivel. I try to stay pretty alert of my surroundings, and it seems like most people I have crossed have been doing the same.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Everyone here seems normal and pleasant enough to me.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#12]
You are in Floriduh, it's just another normal day there
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it's not.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#14]
My little black mutt would not stop yapping, so I shot him with the water pistol.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#15]
The birds at my feeder are fighting for position. There is blood and feathers all over the place...................darn neighborhood cat.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Nope. Just the typical micro-aggression by all the White people.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I watched my hand violently stroke my cock last night.....I don't think it's over, might be more tonight.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I watched my hand violently stroke my cock last night.....I don't think it's over, might be more tonight.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Got my assed kicked his morning  by a Boer buck we borrowed to breed a few does.
And he was brown!

Other than that, quieter than usual around here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You watched, huh ?
That's kinda weird.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Got yelled at by some old guy in the parking lot of the store I was at.  He got very upset that I pushed my cart to the cart corral in the parking lot with all the other carts and not all the way back inside the store.
He had a fit. He was yelling some gibberish, pointing all over the place. I thought  he was going to have a stroke right there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm betting there was gas and tears involved, too. If there's any burning, see a doctor.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#23]
No..........I've been hand digging 200 feet of drainage ditches around one side of our new home's lot.

Haven't seen too many people and I have to say that looter types would probably have run away from a mud covered ugly man with a pick axe in his hand.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#24]
our sales woman was pretty aggresive when she told me to go fuck myself.

Not my fault her Uggs made her feet look HUGE!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No..........I've been hand digging 200 feet of drainage ditches moat  around one side of our new home's lot.

Haven't seen too many people and I have to say that looters would probably have run away from a mud covered ugly man with a pick axe in his hand.

View Quote

I FEEX DEEZ!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I FEEX DEEZ!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No..........I've been hand digging 200 feet of drainage ditches moat  around one side of our new home's lot.

Haven't seen too many people and I have to say that looters would probably have run away from a mud covered ugly man with a pick axe in his hand.

I FEEX DEEZ!

I NEED YOU!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#27]
I almost asked some black guys in my business park what they thought of the ferguson verdict.
Thought better of it. I try to be friendly to everyone,say hi to whoever but these guys were worker bees loading up stuff from the warehouse and they barely acknowledge my cheerful hello.
I guess in their minds I am whitey and part of the problem.
I still say hello regardless since I ain't got nothing to do with any racial bs.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You watched, huh ?

That's kinda weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You watched, huh ?

That's kinda weird.

It's only gay if you touch it.

Oh...wait, uh.....oh boy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#29]
One of my neighbors was pretty pissy over me revving the nuts off an old 2 stroke Yamaha I fired up without any baffles,but that's about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh, I have a good one!

I was front row seats when a white woman almost came to blows with a super sized woman from the FSA at the local Walmart. FSA member was buying several groups of items that she was paying for with two different methods. The first group (food) was with Obama cash, the second (more Cheetos) with Obama cash and the third group (smokes and beer) was with U.S. dollars. I'm not sure how food stamps work, but she was taking her damn sweet time about it and chatting endlessly (just visit'un) with the clerk while she did it. This was the express lane BTW.

So people are starting to get upset about waiting in line for 10 minutes (not a typo, there were only 3 lines open and the other 2 were stacked) and starting to ask each other what the hold up is and if the register is broken, while this woman buys about 8-10 items total. At some point, the FSA rep. became aware that people were getting annoyed at her slow progress in the fast lane and she starts to lash out like a wild animal. She slapped the treadmill divider down in an aggressive manner and screamed "I'll be through when I'm through!" "Mind your own GD business you MFing <racial expletive>!" Well, this outburst didn't sit well with spunky shopper "B" so she came back with " why don't you mind your own damned business....you ain't part of this conversation!" It was on then! Racial slurs were being hurled at the top of their lungs and finally shopper B with her one item retired to a different line, while super sized FSA woman continued her verbal assault from several lines away. I bailed out and hit a different line rather than be drawn into some verbal or physical altercation by my mere presence there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good morning, kind sir

ETA:
Quoted:
Nope. Just the typical micro-aggression by all the White people.

Heh

Before he passed in 2005, Grandfather always considered Thanksgiving a day of mourning. One of our favorite traditions was to get him boozed up, and then listen to him rail against the white man. Looked forward to it every year
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh, I have a good one!

I was front row seats when a white woman almost came to blows with a super sized woman from the FSA at the local Walmart. FSA member was buying several groups of items that she was paying for with two different methods. The first group (food) was with Obama cash, the second (more Cheetos) with Obama cash and the third group (smokes and beer) was with U.S. dollars. I'm not sure how food stamps work, but she was taking her damn sweet time about it and chatting endlessly (just visit'un) with the clerk while she did it. This was the express lane BTW.

So people are starting to get upset about waiting in line for 10 minutes (not a typo, there were only 3 lines open and the other 2 were stacked) and starting to ask each other what the hold up is and if the register is broken, while this woman buys about 8-10 items total. At some point, the FSA rep. became aware that people were getting annoyed at her slow progress in the fast lane and she starts to lash out like a wild animal. She slapped the treadmill divider down in an aggressive manner and screamed "I'll be through when I'm through!" "Mind your own GD business you MFing <racial expletive>!" Well, this outburst didn't sit well with spunky shopper "B" so she came back with " why don't you mind your own damned business....you ain't part of this conversation!" It was on then! Racial slurs were being hurled at the top of their lungs and finally shopper B with her one item retired to a different line, while super sized FSA woman continued her verbal assault from several lines away. I bailed out and hit a different line rather than be drawn into some verbal or physical altercation by my mere presence there.
View Quote

It's ok. She president now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh, I have a good one!

View Quote

Cool Story Bro

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I have a good one!

Cool Story Bro

http://www.nashvillescene.com/binary/0955/1364916529-cool_story_bro._cool_story_bro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg

In.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#35]

I've seen some passive aggressive behavior from the dintdonuffin crowd.

But, it's been about the same since O'Fuckwad took over.  Just a little more, maybe.

Things like taking their own sweet time in line, talking on the phone while being slow, standing in the middle of aisles so nobody can pass while they gaze at nothing, and generally being a hazard to the navigation of normal folk.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's nothing normal about Florida...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just saw the neighbors black and white cat rolling around in the grass.  I'm assuming it's fighting itself.
View Quote

Catnip's a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#38]
I spend all day around black people.  They were really nice.  Race/riots never came up in conversation.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#39]
So OP is suggesting that the "sudden jihad syndrome" tactic will be transformed into "sudden Ferguson syndrome"  ?

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Nobody wants to riot in the cold, driven rain.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Local PD shot a guy at a gas station last night.

View Quote

Al & Jesse there yet or was it just a white guy?

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Neighbors pit bull got out and came over to growl at my noisey azz conure.
Conure was in the fenced in part of our yard.

I was in the garage and walked out to tell the dog to get outta here.
Dog then turned and growled me at me like he wanted some.

Hate to start carrying on my own property but ... whatever.

Everyone on the street has been respectful here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've seen some passive aggressive behavior from the dintdonuffin crowd.

But, it's been about the same since O'Fuckwad took over.  Just a little more, maybe.

Things like taking their own sweet time in line, talking on the phone while being slow, standing in the middle of aisles so nobody can pass while they gaze at nothing, and generally being a hazard to the navigation of normal folk.

View Quote

This is normal for them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Hung out with my black friends last  night...We all had a good laugh about Dindu's!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Saw a penguin with a Koran under it's flipper.....threw a rock at it...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#46]
There was a black guy walking real slow across the road yesterday. I just know he did it so he could slow down whitey.....Or it could have been because he looked to be 80.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#47]
I live in Golden Colorado so no nothing here.

Well my Rottweiler and my Pitbull play a little rough sometimes but that's about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh, I have a good one!

View Quote

……the she went to the parking lot and got in her new Escalade with big rims.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Some kid at stop and rob giving all the white people a hard time.

Black dude that works there told him to carry his ass home or he was going to beat him ass, since he probably didn't have a daddy to do it. Kid started mouthing off that he was going to beat the dudes ass if he came out from behind the counter. So the guy hopped the counter and chased him across the parking lot.

Made my morning.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Had a white guy road raged on me, glock pointing at his face when he started getting out of his Truck slowed his roll.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top