Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 12:26:28 PM EDT
ATF bungled another Fast and Furious type operation.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), and Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said Thursday that the report reveals systemic failures at the Department of Justice that put lives at risk in both the U.S. and Mexico.

“The IG report makes clear that an assistant U.S. attorney refused to prosecute a known arms trafficker for ‘unpersuasive’ reasons,” they said. “The Kingery case is a microcosm of problems at the Justice Department.”

“It’s another example of agents being hung out to dry by the Justice Department and a dysfunctional U.S. attorney’s office,” they said. “It’s long past time for accountability at the Department of Justice.”
View Quote

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/10/31/eric-holders-justice-department-has-bungled-another-fast-and-furious-style-operation-this-one-involving-grenade-parts/
Summary
Full Report
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Laws.  Meh.  Do not apply.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Laws.  Meh.  Do not apply.  
View Quote

It is rather amusing that at this point we can just laugh at the death of rule of law.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Head are going to roll this time!!

Really,I'm sure......

Seriously,nothing of consequence will happen to anyone over this shit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
No doubt Organizing for America has just found a new bundler who has graciously donated millions of dollars to democRats in races all across America!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Just Holder being Holder.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]

It is scary how accurate that book is.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Has Eric Holder surpassed Al Caponne yet?

He should be tried with something big leading the charge he did.

The curious part though is, how is Issa gaining momentum right before and election? How long was he blocked at every turn.

Call me tin fool but it just seems a ploy that people regain confidence in a corrupt orginization.

Especially with all the crazy democrats holding nothing back now.

If I were watching my brothers kids play a football game like this I would walk and explain I didn't come to see a play.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Emory Hurley was notorious for declining prosecution on good cases. He had numerous opportunities but refused for some reason.

The compartmentalized nature of the Feds is also a problem, Customs and ATF rarely communicated or worked well together.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Emory Hurley was notorious for declining prosecution on good cases.

The compartmentalized nature of the Feds is also a problem, Customs and ATF rarely communicated or worked well together.
View Quote

When your basis for raises, promotion, and success are solely centered on successful convictions, is it a surprise they cherry pick cases?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When your basis for raises, promotion, and success are solely centered on successful convictions, is it a surprise they cherry pick cases?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Emory Hurley was notorious for declining prosecution on good cases.

We had Kingery dead to rights, except for powder.

ETA: One of his favorite reasons on trafficking cases was the weapon was not recovered by anyone in the US (rules of evidence).
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I want hand grenades
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I want hand grenades
View Quote

Talk to wingnut. He's going to open source his design.

You do need a tax stamp for each. For now.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want hand grenades

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#16]
If I were watching my brothers kids play a football game like this I would walk and explain I didn't come to see a play.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothing to see here until these large government organizations are dismantled
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top