Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:58:07 PM EDT
Scumbag raped his 23 month old niece and infected her with HIV, herpes, and chlamydia.

http://6abc.com/news/man-accused-of-raping-girls-infecting-them-with-hiv/363692/
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Why do you post these things
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The legal system should lock him away for life.....

....and let nature take its inevitable course once he gets to his cell.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:02:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Send him to Liberia.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Cases like this are when I fully endorse the death penalty.

Prayers for that innocent baby.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#6]
edit
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Used to be that we could execute for that. Hence why it's still labeled as a capital crime in Florida. But SCOTUS told all the states that they knew better and now we can't.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send him to Liberia.
View Quote
Liberian prison
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#9]
High speed lead injection to the occiput. Leave him laying in the ditch. Buzzard's gotta eat.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Skin that cocksucker alive and roll him in salt.  Then light him on fire.  Then put him out and keep him alive for as long as possible.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Douse with gas, light on fire.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Truth really is stranger than fiction.  If someone came up with a story like that we would call them sick in the head, yet it's real life.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#14]
there's no punishment cruel enough, no torture painful enough for this fucking beast. but, i would love a day or 2 to try and find it...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#15]
wtf

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Truth really is stranger than fiction.  If someone came up with a story like that we would call them sick in the head, yet it's real life.

View Quote

TPNI

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#17]
What? WTF?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Does Texas execute people for that shit? I hope they do. Fucking piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Is fast tracking him to the guillotine to harsh?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:24:26 AM EDT
[#21]

He needs The Boats

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:24:44 AM EDT
[#22]
The guy raped his own toddler niece, and the horrible truth came out LAST NOVEMBER, but somehow nothing gets done to get this predator off the street until the little 14 year old girl that he has been having sex with FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS finally tells a caseworker. What the everloving hell is wrong with our legal system that they cannot handle a case as egregious as this one when they first found out what he was doing?

I hope there were no more children or babies victimized by him that have just not come forward or been discovered yet...he sounds like a monster who would not stop with just two.

eta...forgot to put in the quote from the article...it's sickening.

Last November, the toddler was taken to a doctor, where she was diagnosed with HIV, genital herpes and chlamydia. Reconstructive surgery was performed because of infection to her private parts. A doctor told investigators that she had to have been sexually abused because of the sexually transmitted diseases that were detected.

Four people in the home where the child lived were tested. Only one, the affidavit states, tested positive for HIV. It was David R Wilson. It's unclear why Wilson was not arrested at the time.

Last month, a 14-year-old girl spoke to the Children's Assessment Center, telling a caseworker she had been having sex with a man for two years. She identified the man as David R Wilson and said she was pregnant. An exam of the girl showed that she was HIV positive, had herpes and chlamydia.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:26:28 AM EDT
[#23]
The boats.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

""Neighbors were alerted when a man ran from the premises....wearing only a dog collar. "

You can't make up such a thing as that. I dare you to even try."

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#25]
death by unga bunga
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:31:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Can we make Ebola last 8 months, he deserves to melt slowly
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:33:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Skin that cocksucker alive and roll him in salt.  Then light him on fire.  Then put him out and keep him alive for as long as possible.
View Quote

I like it
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#28]
So the article isnt clear and only states he has HIV.

The baby has HIV, Chlamydia, and Herpes.

I am horrible at math but something doesn't add up.

Just typical bad reporting?

He should never see the light of day again.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#29]
total infallible facts.

No ifs or ands or buts.

No doubt at all

Just take him outside and kill him. I will be happy to donate an entire box of ammo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#30]
I made a guess before I clicked on this thread.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

To be honest with you, I have become so calloused that I don't find this story to be shocking in any way.

Disgusting yes, but I am not shocked that someone would do such a thing.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The guy raped his own toddler niece, and the horrible truth came out LAST NOVEMBER, but somehow nothing gets done to get this predator off the street until the little 14 year old girl that he has been having sex with FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS finally tells a caseworker. What the everloving hell is wrong with our legal system that they cannot handle a case as egregious as this one when they first found out what he was doing?

I hope there were no more children or babies victimized by him that have just not come forward or been discovered yet...he sounds like a monster who would not stop with just two.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Last November, the toddler was taken to a doctor, where she was diagnosed with HIV, genital herpes and chlamydia. Reconstructive surgery was performed because of infection to her private parts. A doctor told investigators that she had to have been sexually abused because of the sexually transmitted diseases that were detected.

Four people in the home where the child lived were tested. Only one, the affidavit states, tested positive for HIV. It was David R Wilson. It's unclear why Wilson was not arrested at the time.

Last month, a 14-year-old girl spoke to the Children's Assessment Center, telling a caseworker she had been having sex with a man for two years. She identified the man as David R Wilson and said she was pregnant. An exam of the girl showed that she was HIV positive, had herpes and chlamydia.

Just my guess but......

It probably has something to do with the Prosecutor's Office and a non-cooperative witness.  Lack of evidence and all the legal stuff.  ARFCOM is always yelling......."false arrest".  So IMHO, a warrant should have been the way to go.  

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
there's no punishment cruel enough, no torture painful enough for this fucking beast. but, i would love a day or 2 to try and find it...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:58:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quick and painless, and only to be talked about in hushed tones in the future, the punishment should be.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:00:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Put him in general population.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#36]
I gotta machete, a belt sander with an #80 belt, a blow torch, and some pliers. I also got the relevant PPEs for auto painting. Give me a few hours with that guy and he will regret being born.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:05:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I gotta machete, a belt sander with an #80 belt, a blow torch, and some pliers. Give me a few hours with that guy and he will regret being born.
View Quote

Add a nail gun and I will subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:05:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Dirt nap ASAP as asking why woul be a waste of words
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:07:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuckin' animal.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:10:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta machete, a belt sander with an #80 belt, a blow torch, and some pliers. Give me a few hours with that guy and he will regret being born.

Staples only! You don't want to risk going too deep and ending it early.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
High speed lead injection to the occiput. Leave him laying in the ditch. Buzzard's gotta eat.
View Quote

Set him on fire. Wouldn't feed that shit to even the vultures.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:16:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would keep him from flailing about too wildly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:20:53 AM EDT
[#43]
He was convicted of sexually assaulting a child back in 2005, and sentenced to only four years in prison?  Sounds like there's some blame to pass around here.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:29:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Any bets on the sentence he receives?  I'll go with six months and one of those ankle bracelets.  

This animal needs to be put down.  Human trash is all he is.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Texas justice will be swift and permanent this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
HOUSTON TX -- David Richard Wilson, 33, was found guilty of the sexual assault of a child in 2005 and sentenced to four years in prison. Six years later, Wilson was back in court, accused in two new cases that, if proven, may have lifelong consequences for two more children.

Texas justice will be swift and permanent this time.

Yeah, he's going to prison for a long long time.  He won't get the death penalty I don't think.  Not until (or if) one of his victims dies from AIDS
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:31:03 AM EDT
[#47]
One thing good about my little brother being in prison for drug trafficking, I know secondhand from him the hell these guys go through.

The days of street justice are gone in the civilized world, but are still alive in the prisons.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:45:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
One thing good about my little brother being in prison for drug trafficking, I know secondhand from him the hell these guys go through.

The days of street justice are gone in the civilized world, but are still alive in the prisons.
View Quote

Never read any about the thousands of people who just up and vanish every year? Beyond the people who flee unhappy lives, kidnapped children, died in a disaster or car went into a canal, there are thousand of people who are missing and likely killed every year. Most fell to criminals, psychos, serial killers, and the like. But more than a few ended up getting theirs from someone who had good reason to hurt them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:26:36 AM EDT
[#49]
He should be ass raped by an elephant. Then a .45 to the back of the head.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#50]
The SCOTUS fucked up by ruling out execution for child rapists.

«tc2k11»
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top