Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/21/2014 1:40:36 AM EDT
I predict that while it won't be a blow out the GOP will squeak by. We might see a recount vote or two for sure if the GOP looks like they will win but my opinion is that they will take the Senate in a few weeks but only by a hair.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words.

Election Fraud.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:51:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it is safe to wonder on such things. I think the best approach is to play like you are loosing by 3 points and its your ball on the 30 yard line with 60 secs on the clock. How bad do you want to win?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:54:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think it is safe to wonder on such things. I think the best approach is to play like you are loosing by 3 points and its your ball on the 30 yard line with 60 secs on the clock. How bad do you want to win?
View Quote
I already voted bro.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:54:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Then what?  The GOP will start reducing spending and repatriating freedoms?

Lol

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Lol

View Quote
You prefer a Dem controlled Senate?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#6]
IBTP
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The GOP will go for a field goal.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:05:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

FPNI.  Last two presidential elections will be the framework for all national level (hell, maybe some state level too) elections.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:06:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
FPNI.  Last two presidential elections will be the framework for all national level (hell, maybe some state level too) elections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Two words.

Election Fraud.

Unfortunately EF is a real threat.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I didn't watch the debate tonight but the whacko libs are rejoicing that their commie late addition to the senate race in mt nailed it and made the GOP candidate, Daines, look like a moron.

Daines had a 16 point lead in the polls a week or so ago.  

I have faith the GOP can fuck up even a 16 pt lead in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#11]
No. Between voter fraud and some Republicans staying home I don't have much hope. Even if they win the "R's" have no balls, business as usual.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:14:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes. They will. Historically common.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:14:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I predict that while it won't be a blow out the GOP will squeak by. We might see a recount vote or two for sure if the GOP looks like they will win but my opinion is that they will take the Senate in a few weeks but only by a hair.

View Quote

By a hair, they will try to take the higher road, reaching across the isle, handing the Dems the knife they'll use to stab us in the back.

As usual.

You think a GOP-lead Senate could get away with the 51% vote bullshit NAMBLA Reid has been pulling?

All of a sudden the Press will give a shit about Senate internal rules.

The power is righteous only when a Dem wields it.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:14:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Too far away to say. GOP steps on it's dick a lot right around now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:16:00 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread must have a pole!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:31:40 AM EDT
[#16]

You mean with or without the voter fraud that is going to happen?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, we'll retake the Senate. My guess is 52-48. I also predict we'll lose it again in 2016.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:41:59 AM EDT
[#18]
FPNI
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

<Obama> Fraud, deception, murder, deceit. I kill and I plunder for the world Elite. </Obama>

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.

I hate to break this to you, but the last two presidential elections weren't turned by election fraud.  I can't imagine there was enough fraud in any particular State to cause it's EVs to be cast for a candidate other than that which it chose... and neither of the last two presidential elections hinged on a single State.

Barack Obama is President of the United States of America because a clear majority of Americas wanted him to be.  Twice.

Fills you with pride, right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:20:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Irrelevant.  Even if they do win, they will "need the Presidentsy to make any real changes.". Two more years then of do-nothingness while they drive an only slightly smaller big government agency.  Hell, their talking points already state that obamacare is " here to stay" and they just need to tweak it.  That should tell us all something.
Yes, they are NOT the commies the dems are, but only slightly better.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:41:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Even if the GOP takes the Senate, nothing will change. The Government has become far to bloated , and the parties are obsessed with power, and control, not what's best for the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The GOP keeps the red, drops the Elephant and replaced it with the Hammer and Sickle. It's the more Conservative choice.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#24]
After this last election I decided that if I don't expect a good thing than I can't be let down.

I also learned that it's probably going to be the opposite of what FOX says.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#25]
After FBHO won a second term, I gave up on trying to figure out what motivates voters in this country; therefore, I no longer even try to make predictions.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I predict that, whatever happens on election day, someone will whine about the results and how it'll bring doom to the whole world.
I also predict that it'll be the same next election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#27]
The Republicans will not retake the Senate. No way, no how. Even if they "win", there are enough RINOs that vote with the Democrats that the victory will exist only on paper and not when it comes time to vote.

Conservatism in the United States is dead, and ever time it tries to say "I'm not dead yet" a liberal hits it in the head with a club.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You mean with or without the voter fraud that is going to happen?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

Someone is paying attention.

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Republicans will not retake the Senate. No way, no how. Even if they "win", there are enough RINOs that vote with the Democrats that the victory will exist only on paper and not when it comes time to vote.

Conservatism in the United States is dead, and ever time it tries to say "I'm not dead yet" a liberal hits it in the head with a club.
View Quote

This plus voter fraud, not encouraged but not challenged by the Republicans will mean it doesn't really matter who wins.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. They pick up 4 seats.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Romney in a landslide.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#33]
It looks like they may be able to pull it off. What will it get us? McConnell is a boob and a Washington insider who has no interest in any reduction in gov. We will still scream and shout about rights, the constitution, and limited gov, but to what end.
We would be rid of Reid so there is a silver lining.

And there is the real lame duck session after the election but before they are sworn. Look for more lawlessness from Zero and Reid. (Amnesty?)
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#34]
will it matter all that much unless they find a spine as well?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#35]
GOP will take the senate but it won't be near as crushing for the dems as it should be.

Not sure if that's a good thing though because chances are they will be just as incompetent and screw everything up for whoever the 2016 nominee is.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm going with just barely and nothing will change.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#37]
8 seats, yes
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.

MS anyone?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I hate to break this to you, but the last two presidential elections weren't turned by election fraud.  I can't imagine there was enough fraud in any particular State to cause it's EVs to be cast for a candidate other than that which it chose... and neither of the last two presidential elections hinged on a single State.

Barack Obama is President of the United States of America because a clear majority of Americas wanted him to be.  Twice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two words.

Election Fraud.

Only because of race.  Those people that pushed him over the top don't even know about mid terms or who they would be voting for.  That is why the mid terms are generally bad for the democrats.  In two years, they might be motivated, if the dems can come up with another clean looking black man.

What would really suck for them is if Dr. Carson runs.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#40]
I predict America goes even more retard and the Dems gain everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#41]
I think they will retake the Senate and I think this because I sense an awful lot of people are having a Barack Obama hangover and they would like to put him and his agenda on hold for the next two years.
I intend to early vote this Friday.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#42]
GOP wins 53 to 47.

Next 2 years of nothing much.

Only progress, back room dealings. GOP threats obama with investigations, to avoid investigation obama allows a few GOP bills to pass. The bills will mostly be crap that makes them and their buddies richer. Stuff like a $1 charge to every cell phone bill to fund new whatcamacallits on the towers so phone carrier can handle more volume.  Owner of whatcamacallits company of course donated heavily to select GOP candidates.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.

I hate to break it to you but the IRS targeting of TEA party groups may have changed the outcome of the last election in every state.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

Yep

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY.  THIS.  If you think that organizations like ACORN and the like are not going to do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING  they can to stop the election results from going conservative, you  are badly mistaken.

As I posted in another thread, it's HE WHO PROGRAMS THE VOTING MACHINES who will determine the outcome.

P.S. How do you have an HONEST recount with electronic voting machines????  Think about it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Romney in a landslide.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Two words.

Election Fraud.
View Quote

What matters is who counts the votes.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Republicans win?

Sure it is possible but I think the dems are going to go for broke in the "get out the fruad vote".

I predict 150% of the voting populace will vote for the D.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol

View Quote

No, but their people will get the money instead of the other people. Oh and they'll wear flag pins.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I hate to break it to you but the IRS targeting of TEA party groups may have changed the outcome of the last election in every state.
View Quote

That's a different matter than fraudulent voting or corrupt vote counting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top