Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 10/16/2014 10:13:05 PM EDT

"This all came out on the same day... because all of those games "journalists" are on GameJournoPro - the game equivalent of Ezra Klein's leftist JournoList that suppressed stories about Obama because they bought ink by the barrel and chose the stories that would be written. "

Firstly, this thread is about Anita's attacks on Video games , which all began from the controversial relationship between an employer of Kotaku[blog about games] and a game developer.
Anita is a Feminist, who used kick starter to raise over 100K to attack the video game industry. Back lash against both events reached the media, and the spin is that Gamers are angry misogynist nerds. It's bullshit.
#Gamergate was coined, by a conservative actor.
It includes many grievances, like the politicization of games. [ We're sick of Feminist/SJW's trying to force Political Correctness into Games. we want to play our games!]
We don't want the SAFE ACT of video games to materialize. What if your kids grew up with games focusing on gay lesbian transgendered topics instead of adventure or military and not having any other topics because PC forced them out?[/span][/span]

Why should you care about video games?
Because young people play them, and they eventually start voting at 18. So far Gamers have enjoyed lack of politicizing things in video games.
We can play call of duty and battlefield without Bloomberg jumping out at us on how we should ban guns. I think ignoring the fact that First person shooters have brought on a new
generation of shooters to the community is dumb to ignore. Why should arfcom conservatives and gun enthusiasts keep watch? Because the left is launching an ALL OUT ASSAULT
to try to control video games and insert ultra left messages. There is a huge BACKLASH against this because the left doesn't know shit about video games or internet subcultures.
If you try to destroy the gaming industry, censor, and politicize videos games that are apolitical to begin with, in order to gain supporters. It will fail. you're telling video gamers to stop being video gamers.
Or in this case, you're trying to change their identity. playing an i-Phone game doesn't make you a hardcore gamer. and in this community, some Social justice warrior blogger throwing accusations of misogyny, racism, and right wing conspiracy's isn't going to fly. Gamers play games, accusing them as being right wing extremists is going nowhere. Conservatives have a chance to win against leftists by pushing for the online worlds independance, and by extension video game development and journalism to be independent from outside politics, corruption and plan old liberal bullying.

Save some time in the comments.
Quoted:
I'm honestly not that interested in the gaming industry,
View Quote

TLDR: Gun people and conservatives are unaware of an ongoing culture war, the leftists are fighting video gamers, and the video gamers are by themselves. In my opinion, Video gamers should
get support from right leaning blogs and news outlets because the gaming community is being drowned out by the leftists. If conservatives win the Independent gaming identity, it would be good PR among younger people.

GamerGate: Angry Feminists, Unethical Journalists Are the Ones Not Welcome in the Gaming Community

The video game community is perhaps the most inclusive, gender neutral and colourblind on the internet. It's also remarkably diverse, producing such offbeat pleasures as My Ex-Boyfriend The Space Tyrant and Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme. So it was a strange choice of target for feminist culture warriors, who heaved ominously into view a few years ago, like the genocidal, psychopathic aliens in Independence Day.

It was time to do away with all that "fun" people were having, said these grievance-mongering killjoy arrivistes, and start taking seriously the overwhelmingly clear moral obligation to include at least six minorities, four gay dudes and a paraplegic illegal immigrant lesbian in every major video game release.

I'm exaggerating, obviously. But not by much: these bizarre campaigners, deploying a series of disingenuous and morally questionable tactics, such as goading people into making unpleasant remarks and then using those statements to publicly beg for sympathy and cash, have made gamers' lives a misery these last few years.

And yet, to the confusion of the troublemakers, barking orders and concocting bogus allegations of misogyny have not yielded results. Nor have the distraction tactics deployed by journalists sympathetic to the social justice warriors' causes, designed to draw attention away from those journalists' own moral failings -- shortcomings which have been known about for a long time, but which are only now being called out by readers en masse, because industry sites such as Kotaku and Polygon have chosen rather than to defend their industries to attack their readers.

To the feminist campaigners trying to ruin video games for everyone and a press that refuses to reform itself despite clear evidence of professional failure, gamers have responded with all the heroic defiance of Will Smith delivering a nuke into the mothership -- and with just as much style. Through a series of fundraisers and lobbying efforts, as well as polite but firm advocacy on Twitter, they have begun to formulate a coherent intellectual and activist response to those who mystifyingly claim that their games and their culture are both somehow ugly, bigoted and evil.

#GamerGate has raised over $5,000 for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, blowing past a $2,000 target in just an hour. This figure easily eclipses the sub-$1,000 donation that activist developer Zoe Quinn, whose personal and professional antics kicked off #GamerGate, says she donated to iFred.org.

Remarkably, users of popular messageboard 4chan in a single evening contributed over $20,000 to The Fine Young Capitalists, a charity drive for women in gaming that Quinn's supporters attempted and failed to sabotage, according to organisers.

Posters on 4chan's video game messageboard, /v/, helped to create a fictional character, Vivian James, an ordinary girl who happens to hate "social justice warriors" and love playing video games -- like many women in the gaming community. The Vivian James meme is slated to appear in a future Fine Young Capitalists release and serves as a reminder that not only is the gaming community welcoming and tolerant but that it deals with insurrectionists with good humour, creativity and kindness.

Perhaps more significantly, two top-tier gaming websites, Polygon and Kotaku, have grudgingly changed internal policies as a result of #GamerGate campaigners' frustration with their ethical practices. They both now have a more grown-up attitude to donations site Patreon, which funds many of the social justice campaigners' activities and on which many journalists were supporting people they also wrote about.

In a far-sighted move, The Escapist, a major gaming publication that seems to have survived the row, engaged with readers on the issue before publishing an editorial that committed the site to new levels of journalistic transparency. The Escapist's refusal to censor critics, almost unique in the industry, is a sign that at least some clusters of journalists are sympathetic to the new, stricter expectations of readers.

The signs are that readers are abandoning sites which don't raise their game, in favour of indie reviewers, some of whom are making considerable amounts of money by focusing on games reviews and eschewing long, hand-wringing op-eds about "misogyny."

#GamerGate has exposed both the feminist campaigners and even some gaming journalists as completely out of touch with the very reasons people play games. Gamers, as dozens of readers have told me in the relatively short time I have been covering the controversy now called #GamerGate, play games to escape the frustrations and absurdities of everyday life.

That's why they object so strongly to having those frustrations injected into their online worlds. The war in the gaming industry isn't about right versus left, or tolerance versus bigotry: it's between those who leverage video games to fight proxy wars about other things, introducing unwanted and unwarranted tension and misery, and those who simply want to enjoy themselves.

In any male-dominated industry, you’re going to find people who speak about women in ways you'd rather they didn't. (That cuts both ways, of course: women when they get together aren't shrinking violets when it comes to discussing the size of their boyfriend's penis, and what he does with it.) And you're going to find games catering to male sexual appetites by including explicit imagery of women. Game developers who pay heed to the conceited attention-seekers and useful idiots in the media are likely to see their creations fail in the marketplace.

There's an assumption in these feminist critiques that this is somehow a cause for shame or outrage. It is not. There's nothing unnatural about male gamers enjoying attractive female characters. What's unnatural is trying to police it. Feminist campaigners such as Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian won't like this comparison, but what their mission represents is a new kind of sexually dysfunctional authority clamping down on the sexuality of the great unwashed, like politicians and some churches throughout history.

With more women playing video games, we can look forward to game studios releasing titles that cater to female sexual preferences and tastes. More big upper arms and rippling chests, that sort of thing (not that hyper-masculine and sexualized male characters don't already exist). That's something to look forward to. The last thing anyone wants is for everyone to be condemned to a sexless, funless misery-land that makes no one happy, in which the possibility of causing "offence" has been eradicated. That's the real world gamers are trying to get away from in the first place!

Unhappy, egotistical people will always try to spread their misery around. So it is with Quinn and Sarkeesian. But we should resist their attempts to cover this innocent pastime in shame and opprobrium, because their criticisms are entirely without merit. If there's one thing #GamerGate activism is proving, it's that there is no bigotry problem in the gaming industry: it's an illusion, cooked up by people with axes to grind.

The only group that genuinely isn't welcome is that small but noisy battalion of social justice warriors, who bring nothing but gloom and despair, and their loyal band of incompetent, unethical bloggers, who are so desperate to advertise their upstanding moral virtue to the sisterhood that they have forgotten to check their consciences. We should resist this new tyranny.
View Quote

DECENT COVERAGE.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/09/15/The-GamerGate-movement-is-making-terrific-progress-don-t-stop-now
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/09/09/GamerGate-Why-Gaming-Journalists-Keep-Dragging-Zoe-Quinns-Sex-Life-into-the-Spotlight
Note. I've got to hand it to brietbart for not throwing gamers under the bus. I wish the older generations would take a serious eye to the younger guys coming up before them. I know most of you think Videogames are a waste of time, but its part of the culture war now. Do you want Video games to continue to be Entertainment? or become a bastion of liberal propaganda? If you lose this one. It's lost forever.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That fucking bitch needs to fuck the hell off. I have no idea why she had to inject herself into the gaming community with her bullshit. She needs to find another group of people to hang out with.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
There is No agenda.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
So she thinks 13 - 25 year old males are gonna listen to her bullshit.

Good luck with that.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
My sister is a video game producer.

I'll ask her if she's part of the secret gaming industry female cabal.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#6]
GD and its neckbeards are the last group of retarded fuckups we need waddling into the spotlight in this.

Sarkeesian is slowly losing credibility and popularity.  Don't play into her hands by letting the fucktards here flood twitter...  please.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GD and its neckbeards are the last group of retarded fuckups we need waddling into the spotlight in this.

Sarkeesian is slowly losing credibility and popularity.  Don't play into her hands by letting the fucktards here flood twitter...  please.
View Quote

People here use Twitter?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So she thinks 13 - 25 year old males are gonna listen to her bullshit.

Good luck with that.

View Quote

Exactly.

but here's the problem. When they throw up faux drama and feign outrage, they get good people fired.

Mass amounts of sock poppets parroting fake outrage at manufactured outrage towards mysogyny and racism that isnt there? People get fired, hard working people lose jobs and cant support families. in this case developers. People who have real degrees and learned coding and worked hard to get a markable skill. YOUR types of people NOT FSA.

What ends up happening is liberal no talent HACKS end up producing garbage and force it down our throats.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

are you trying to censor me bro?

CNN and the Verge are hitting us hard, and you think i shouldent spread the word?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

wait. you think this is about "evil" female devs?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#11]
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I think it's great these feminist vanguards are exploring video games that enrich human experience and promote social justice, instead of what we have now which just foment school shootings.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Neckbeards galore up in that vid.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

CNN and the Verge are hitting us hard, and you think i shouldent spread the word?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's this "us", Kemosabe?  How many titles have you shipped, on which platforms?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I've seen a picture of her on the chan, that if real, probably should destroy any cred she has with her SJW friends.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Who's this "us", Kemosabe?  How many titles have you shipped, on which platforms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Us as in the gaming comunity. Weve been called everything from subhuman to racists on mainstream. Keep up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

4Chan has it under control.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

TL;DR

Cliffnotes?
View Quote
some chick was banging a videogame "journalist" to get good reviews

this was brought to light,  it's basically how gun rags suck the cocks of the advertisers times 1,000

Anita Sakeesian claimed to be a gamer who was upset about sexism in video games (she is also a radical feminist who makes money getting the broads riled up) she started a kickstarter to fund her research into video games, she was also caught on film saying she doesn't play/hasn't played video games

Sarkeesian rallied the feminazis in support of gal using her vagina for good reviews, the gaming community responds by saying we've had enough of this bullshit product shilling that is passed off as journalism

the feminists deflect attention from all this by claiming death threats and such (which does happen, these are social awkward teens we are talking about)

Sarkeesian was scheduled to speak on a Utah campus recently, the event may have not even happened yet, she canceled because she couldn't have special security to make sure there were no guns there because Utah law makes it illegal to restrict campus carry (lulz!!)

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sarkeesian is slowly losing credibility and popularity. Don't play into her hands by letting the fucktards here flood twitter...  please.
View Quote

It's called ridding off into the sunset with your $160,000 kickstarter loot that you swindled from other dumb leftists.

But seriously, it's ok because she used that money to make a video.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

this was brought to light,  it's basically how gun rags suck the cocks of the advertisers times 1,000

Anita Sakeesian claimed to be a gamer who was upset about sexism in video games (she is also a radical feminist who makes money getting the broads riled up) she started a kickstarter to fund her research into video games, she was also caught on film saying she doesn't play/hasn't played video games

Sarkeesian rallied the feminazis in support of gal using her vagina for good reviews, the gaming community responds by saying we've had enough of this bullshit product shilling that is passed off as journalism

the feminists deflect attention from all this by claiming death threats and such (which does happen, these are social awkward teens we are talking about)

Sarkeesian was scheduled to speak on a Utah campus recently, the event may have not even happened yet, she canceled because she couldn't have special security to make sure there were no guns there because Utah law makes it illegal to restrict campus carry (lulz!!)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

So she's anti-gun too.

Fuck that rotten  anal-cunt.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Tumblr Gif!
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

People here use Twitter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People here use Twitter?

Well, not the alpha male types anyway.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

A better question would be "where is my "half life 3"?"

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:56:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Who'd have thought it possible to learn more about feminists on a male dominated gun board than on any other website out there...
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That fucking bitch needs to fuck the hell off. I have no idea why she had to inject herself into the gaming community with her bullshit. She needs to find another group of people to hang out with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's a lick. Leftists have found out that they can get other leftists to send them money if they pose as brave social crusaders. Well actually Anita isn't really doing it, some guy by the name of Mcintosh produces all her videos and writes her scripts, she's just a mouthpiece. No one would care about some college-educated white dude poking a hornet's nest and getting mean messages sent to him, but let it happen to a "feminist activist" or whoever and the donations and page views flow in.

The only reason why it's gotten this far is because most gaming and tech sites are filled with west coast hipsters with social science degrees, and these people have decided to agree with the feminist narrative and throw a huge portion of their viewership under the bus.

This latest thing with the speech cancellation and mass shooting threat was just Mcintosh and crew discovering that they can get mainstream news to coverage if they segue in a mainstream political issue(gun control, open carry) in to their schtick.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, no shit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

It's a lick. Leftists have found out that they can get other leftists to send them money if they pose as brave social crusaders. Well actually Anita isn't really doing it, some guy by the name of Mcintosh produces all her videos and writes her scripts, she's just a mouthpiece. No one would care about some college-educated white dude poking a hornet's nest and getting mean messages sent to him, but let it happen to a "feminist activist" or whoever and the donations and page views flow in.

The only reason why it's gotten this far is because most gaming and tech sites are filled with west coast hipsters with social science degrees, and these people have decided to agree with the feminist narrative and throw a huge portion of their viewership under the bus.

This latest thing with the speech cancellation and mass shooting threat was just Mcintosh and crew discovering that they can get mainstream news to coverage if they segue in a mainstream political issue(gun control, open carry) in to their schtick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yup

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Who'd have thought it possible to learn more about feminists on a male dominated gun board than on any other website out there...
View Quote
to be fair, the people involved here are feminists, just like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton care about racism

They know what to say to get money sent to them and they don't care about what they destroy to do it

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Socialists hate fun.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#31]
The most interesting commentary I have seen called this a death rattle of a dying outlet/channel (traditional gaming journalism).

Traditional overhead/payroll  vs  some kid with a "let's play" channel.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

to be fair, the people involved here are feminists, just like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton care about racism

They know what to say to get money sent to them and they don't care about what they destroy to do it

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed my point...

This isn't a place one would *conventionally* think would be a treasure trove of reports of feminist activities, yet it is...

Three threads today, alone.

Keep in mind, I'm a female in a blue state with a FB account who knows more liberals than I ever will conservatives...and yet, HERE is where I learn about feminism and all its ills.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Missed my point...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed my point...  

This isn't a place one would *conventionally* think would be a treasure trove of reports of feminist activities, yet it is...

Keep in mind, I'm a female in a blue state with a FB account who knows more liberals than I ever will conservatives...and yet, HERE is where I learn about feminism and all its ills.
ahh, yeah gotcha

I suppose it's like the gays and atheists in that regard.

eta: it does seem like the feminist thing has kicked into high gear in the past few months, someone else in another thread mentioned it was the left rallying the troops for the upcoming election. I don't know if that is accurate, it could explain the rise in threads here, or it could just be the good ol' boys still pissed that women can vote. There are definitely profiteers eager to exploit things for their own gain

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed my point...  

ahh, yeah gotcha

I suppose it's like the gays and atheists in that regard.

And lately, ebola....

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've seen a picture of her on the chan, that if real, probably should destroy any cred she has with her SJW friends.
View Quote

Link to said picture?  PM me.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm curious, a description would work if no link is available

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

Thanks for explaining this, but can you clarify what you mean by your first sentence?  How do you get good reviews by banging a video-game journalist?

Was the chick a producer of the game, and she had sex with a reviewer to get a good review score?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:23:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets just say the pearl necklace wasn't on her neck
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I hear you, but I also have no doubt that Republicans and conservatives will fuck up this opportunity to recruit young people.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be honest, I didn't read the OP and have no idea what's going on

Off to read the OP, the article posted in the OP, and the thread
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thanks for explaining this, but can you clarify what you mean by your first sentence?  How do you get good reviews by banging a video-game journalist?

Was the chick a producer of the game, and she had sex with a reviewer to get a good review score?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

Yes.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you do that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

Yes, her name is Zoe Quinn.

Other video game journalists came out and basically said, "who hasn't done that?" or that if they haven't they would given the chance

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#45]
I have mixed feeings on Gamersgate. Femminazis are annoying, but probably the game companies should stahp with how they portray women in most games - or better yet, just stick to cute male characters
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have mixed feeings on Gamersgate. Femminazis are annoying, but probably the game companies should stahp with how they portray women in most games - or better yet, just stick to cute male characters
View Quote

They portray women based on a) how women are in real life and in the stories that are being told, and b) how gamers want them portrayed.  They are catering to their audience.  Don't be upset because you're a small minority of their audience.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#47]
If its at least two months old, expect the "news" to break on GD.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Oh an interesting thing about this is that Adam Baldwin(the actor) is the one that created the "gamergate" tag and has been out in the front opposing this nonsense.

Quoted:
The most interesting commentary I have seen called this a death rattle of a dying outlet/channel (traditional gaming journalism).

View Quote

I have no doubt that the top brass at these game companies are wondering just why they're bothering with these annoying gaming websites when some youtube personalities have audiences in the millions. A positive impression on one of these youtuber's channels is worth far more than the approval of some starving, pretentious hipster at a site like Polygon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Oh an interesting thing about this is that Adam Baldwin(the actor) is the one that created the "gamergate" tag and has been out in the front opposing this nonsense.

I have no doubt that the top brass at these game companies are wondering just why they're bothering with these annoying gaming websites when some youtube personalities have audiences in the millions. A positive impression on one of these youtuber's channels is worth far more than the approval of some starving, pretentious hipster at a site like Polygon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, all the established gaming journalism sites have closed ranks, because they are all doing the same shady shit and crappy reporting/reviews, and are basically saying fuck you to the actual gamers

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:42:02 AM EDT
[#50]
These radical feminists can suck my dick..... Again.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top