Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/9/2014 11:21:22 PM EDT
By fat, I don't mean a BMI in the low to mid thirties, I mean someone with multiple chins, a beer belly sized fupa, et cetera.   Okay, maybe not that big, but 300+ pounds.

The thread on the 800 pound person crematorium incident got me wondering about this. Any EMTs, fire fighters, medical professionals, LEOs, et cetera have riveting tales to share?

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.
and copious amounts of Vicks Vapor Rub from the Hospital shop.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

one of the worst Autopsies I ever encountered. it was like butchering a whale.
I grew up butchering steers in a meat shop. this was different.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
most of these will be autobiographies
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
So I was talking to your mother last night...

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com/media/2009/05/ferrellsnl.jpg
View Quote
/thread

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
FUCK IT! I don't want to know.  Chances are they were treated like shit when they were living.  Let then rest in, albeit much larger, piece.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

View Quote

Damn!
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Yo mamma so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I get perverse satisfaction in watching the fat lady in the office get fatter.

It motivates me to get fit.

I want to put a hidden camera in, so I can record the 2nd pasta breakfast and watch it later while I do 200 crunches.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Two nights ago I was at a restaurant near campus getting a late meal.  This restaurant is known for having really greasy, nasty food that people only eat when they are drunk or high.  I was there at midnight after drinking with some friends.

I ordered my slice of pizza.  As I turned away from the counter and tried to pick a table I saw them.  It was a family, I think.  There were four adults- two women and two men; along with three children.  One woman was normal sized, but the other three adults were severely obese.  They could not walk without an obvious waddle.  The three children were obese as well.  I took a table near them and continued to watch in wonder.  They had two-three liter bottles of coke that they were splitting between the group.  The kids were all over that shit.  Then their food started coming out.  In total I counted 2 philly cheesesteaks, 3 plates of wings (about 10 wings per plate), and 2 large (24") pepperoni pizzas.  They ate all of it.

I was disgusted not only in their ability to gorge themselves on that much food, but also in that they had their kids out at midnight to eat what I assume was dinner (maybe 2nd dinner? they were fucking enormous people).  They were also serving caffeinated soda- not only are they feeding their kids an awful diet in general that will end up making their kids as fat as they are; but the caffeine will keep them up all night.

There was nothing healthy about their actions and I lost a little bit of faith in humanity that night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Damn!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn!

x2
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
This is a good thread

I want to get elected into office and make a fat people tax

because fatties use more resources.

OR

I want to open a grocery chain that discounts based on how fit you are.

I want to penalize fatties.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is a good thread

OR

View Quote

Welcome back Max!
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:51:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Also, link to crematorium thread?

I searched and found nothing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:53:00 PM EDT
[#14]
saw a patient with a 108 BMI. made me sad. had some psychological issues as well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:53:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com/media/2009/05/ferrellsnl.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
At work today, fat people kept helping me figure out my work and various computer program. A few days ago a fat woman brought a picnic supper out to the park and a had a lovely time while our dogs played.

That kind of fat people stories?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is a good thread

OR

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1674396_Cremation_of_800lb_person_causes_building_fire.html
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Two nights ago I was at a restaurant near campus getting a late meal.  This restaurant is known for having really greasy, nasty food that people only eat when they are drunk or high.  I was there at midnight after drinking with some friends.

I ordered my slice of pizza.  As I turned away from the counter and tried to pick a table I saw them.  It was a family, I think.  There were four adults- two women and two men; along with three children.  One woman was normal sized, but the other three adults were severely obese.  They could not walk without an obvious waddle.  The three children were obese as well.  I took a table near them and continued to watch in wonder.  They had two-three liter bottles of coke that they were splitting between the group.  The kids were all over that shit.  Then their food started coming out.  In total I counted 2 philly cheesesteaks, 3 plates of wings (about 10 wings per plate), and 2 large (24") pepperoni pizzas.  They ate all of it.

I was disgusted not only in their ability to gorge themselves on that much food, but also in that they had their kids out at midnight to eat what I assume was dinner (maybe 2nd dinner? they were fucking enormous people).  They were also serving caffeinated soda- not only are they feeding their kids an awful diet in general that will end up making their kids as fat as they are; but the caffeine will keep them up all night.

There was nothing healthy about their actions and I lost a little bit of faith in humanity that night.
View Quote

Not only that but coupling caffeine with a high insulin load it like supercharging fat storage.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fat is a biohazard?

What the hell do you do with it afterwards?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#21]
FF and have been involved in a few extractions of big folk. No spectacular crazy stories. Just sad situations generally.

And smell.

Most folk who hit the 5-700# range don't get a lot of quality shower action going. Couple that with whatever injury or illness that prevented them from leaving bed for three weeks (and caused the 911 call) and the attendant secretions, excretions and bedsores...
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Speaking of airlines...

I think its perfectly fair to charge people by their weight.  

Maybe have a 250 lb allowance (male person + luggage + carry on) and get charged "x" per pound over?

Or simply charge everyone by their body weight + luggage + carry on.

The more you weight (you + stuff) the more you pay.  Why isn't this put into practice?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

What do you think runs the generators at FEMA camp?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I got on the train one day and saw a huuuuuuuge woman standing, holding the grab pole.

She was wearing a matching sweatsuit, and the ass of it said "ROAR."

I thought, huh, that's really weird.

Then she scratched her ass, and I noticed that the sweatpants actually said, "ROCA WEAR," but that her asscrack was so cavernous that it had eaten four letters and the space out of the middle.  

It was like the last page of a Mad Magazine, in the worst possible way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

Maybe have a 250 lb allowance (male person + luggage + carry on) and get charged "x" per pound over?

The more you weight (you + stuff) the more you pay.  Why isn't this put into practice?
View Quote

because fatties would show up like this to save weight...

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I got on the train one day and saw a huuuuuuuge woman standing, holding the grab pole.

Then she scratched her ass, and I noticed that the sweatpants actually said, "ROCA WEAR," but that her asscrack was so cavernous that it had eaten four letters and the space out of the middle.  

View Quote

Pg county?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:02:21 AM EDT
[#27]
I didn't know the guy, but this dude lived about a mile from me was murdered while taking a bath. All I really know about it was they had to cut the exterior wall to get him out of the house. I think his body bloated and he was stuck in the tub.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#28]
When I was still on an ambulance we had some land whale try to OD in a suicide attempt. Normal size house with regular doors and halls. We had to roll her onto a bed spread and drag her out to the front yard. On the way through 4 people would have to roll up the sides of the bed spread to squeeze her through the doors and she drug against the hall walls. Six person lift to get the stretcher into the ambulance. When she need a folie in the ER it took 2 people per leg and 1 person on the belly to find the spot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
At work today, fat people kept helping me figure out my work and various computer program. A few days ago a fat woman brought a picnic supper out to the park and a had a lovely time while our dogs played.

That kind of fat people stories?
View Quote

Sure.

There was a guy in my statics class, who always, without fail, drank 2 bottles of mountain dew per class. He also would have a buffet of chips, cookies, et cetera. He always got the highest exam scores though. There was one exam were the average was like 68. He got a 100.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Speaking of airlines...

View Quote
Do you typically buy your airline tickets the day you fly, or far in advance?

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

View Quote

Why do you love flying and yet; hate humanity so much!?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Secret fatty fetish OP?

You really do try to live up to the "worst 13'er" label.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#33]
At the grocery store getting a few things.  Cashier is a big girl, kinda looked like honey boo boo's mom.  She asks me "will that be all"? and I figure I'm going to the bar later that night so I ask for some cigarettes.  This causes her disdain as she lets out a overwhelming groan of disappointment.  She then turns around and leans on a small shopping cart as if it were a walker and waddles to the cigarette display 8 feet away while her gut literally rides on top of the cart.  Slowly she comes back over panting as if she just returned from a long and arduous journey.  Finishes ringing me up, I pay and leave.

It's good that she is attempting to work, but dear god how did it get that bad that she needs to walk with a shopping cart for her gut?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#34]
does retail count

it's like no, just don't wear that please for the love of blargh is how I feel 99 percent of the time. They come up to the counter huffing and puffing from walking and demand i take hangers offf shirt and demand discounts. It makes me sad on the inside though because even having my extra weight now is making me fearful of getting that big and I refuse to go down that path.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#35]
You just called out 87% of this website...
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#36]
It all started out with a golf club, rubber gloves, some ice cubes, and your mom.......
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

View Quote

Make them buy a whole row.

Fucking worst flight ever.  Stuck in the window seat next to some 400lb+ asshole circling Atlanta for an hour waiting for the weather to break after flying in from Dallas.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#38]
A co-worker of mine was called out to look at a elevator that would drift down an little bit and then re-level when the hoa lady would get in. She was a large woman. She told him in no uncertain terms "FIX IT". He and his partner (neither small men) both got in and nothing happened. She then tried again and it re-leveled. Much snickering was had. lol.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Secret fatty fetish OP?

View Quote

FATTY DETECTED

FATTY DETECTED

FATTY DETECTED
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pg county?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pg county?

You know it, girlfriend!

MmmMmmMmm.gif
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Careful OP, fat shaming is the new racism/homophobia

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, it's just racism.  Or sexism.

Nevermind that 80% of a certain gender/racial demographic are overweight or obese.  Yes, you read that correctly.  80%. Eighty.

But don't even think there's any sort of correlation between lifestyle and weight in that case, because you so racis'z.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:13:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

oh well
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 1:07:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1674396_Cremation_of_800lb_person_causes_building_fire.html

thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Nevermind that 80% of a certain gender/racial demographic are overweight or obese.  Yes, you read that correctly.  80%. Eighty.

But don't even think there's any sort of correlation between lifestyle and weight in that case, because you so racis'z.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe it's that high.

Cite?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:33:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Cite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

Here's what I found.  Notice that this is obesity only.  Adding in 'overweight' would surely greatly increase the percentage:

http://www.ibtimes.com/heres-how-obesity-relates-gender-race-income-us-charts-1469056
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Secret fatty fetish OP?

View Quote
The line is pretty up there bud

All I will say is those electric shopping carts at the Walmart's if they could only talk the horror stories they could tell.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:41:13 AM EDT
[#48]
CoC 6.

Shut this bullshit down.

Queen of the 13ers strikes again.

ETA: Actually 7, but, yeah, 6 applies, also.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

Here's what I found.  Notice that this is obesity only.  Adding in 'overweight' would surely greatly increase the percentage:

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/11/13/obesity-income-gender-01.png?itok=vXTXtIRB

http://www.ibtimes.com/heres-how-obesity-relates-gender-race-income-us-charts-1469056

Most recent update
Non-Hispanic blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (47.8%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), non-Hispanic whites (32.6%), and non-Hispanic Asians (10.8%)
Obesity is higher among middle age adults, 40-59 years old (39.5%) than among younger adults, age 20-39 (30.3%) or adults over 60 or above (35.4%) adults.

Source:  here toy go
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:45:33 AM EDT
[#50]
I saw this fat guy back into a van once.  He was so fat that he couldn't even turn around to see what was behind him. When he hit the van, he made the excuse that the van was at a funny angle. It would take him about 20 seconds of wiggling to get his fat ass out of the car. Supposedly he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Top Top