Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2014 6:38:24 AM EDT
DESTREHAN (WGNO) – Two school teachers are under investigation for allegedly having sex with a student.

The case has been a topic of conversation at Destrehan High School.

WGNO News Reporter Darian Trotter has exclusive details and reaction from students and parents.

It has been the topic of conversation at Destrehan High School since early last week.

http://wgno.com/2014/09/26/two-local-educators-are-accused-of-having-sex-with-a-student/
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Threesome
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Pics of accused?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:48:22 AM EDT
[#3]
no pix no care
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Sources close to the investigation tell WGNO News that two females teachers are accused of having a sexual encounter with a male student. The alleged activity is said to have happened off campus.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Well that's a new spin.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't these teachers even read newspapers? I mean it's not like they aren't going to get caught.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:08:03 AM EDT
[#7]
No pictures?

This is bullshit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't these teachers even read newspapers? I mean it's not like they aren't going to get caught.
View Quote

A lot don't or they can't prove it and they just get fired.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Two teachers, one encounter. Stupid fukkin' (literally) kid couldn't keep his mouth shut after winning the trifecta!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Two teachers, one encounter. Stupid fukkin' (literally) kid couldn't keep his mouth shut after winning the trifecta!
View Quote

Single parent families being the new norm, no fathers around to teach their sons to STFU.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Wtf is wrong with people. Teach your kids to stfu.... Goddam, kid rails two teachers in a threesome and then guarantees he won't get it again.... Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

He'll never be that awesome ever again.  If he ever does two girls at the same time, they'll be paid whores.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a friend who began an affair with his female art teacher. He was 15. She was married.

She left her husband and has been married to my friend for 23 years.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:24:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Took many years to come out but apparently way back when I was in HS a couple of teachers were involved with some of the kids.

Really only came out as a couple of the kids were more or less screwed for life as it pretty much messed up their childhood , their relationship with their parents , their ability to raise their own families.

One guy I thought I was very close to was apparently raped by a male teacher and he never really learned to deal with it.
Smart guy who went Navy Nuc and bailed after 12 years , left his wife and three kids on the skids and more or less became homeless
and drank himself to a early death at 54 after being homeless for 16 or so years .

This male teacher had been caught 3 times and never
was properly checked out before he was brought into my school system. He did his thing in town with school , school sports , school plays, boy scouts and local church groups for about 5 years before he moved out of state . Never got pinched for any of the stuff he did in my town .

My point is we go on at length here about teenage boys living the life with hot teachers but it really is not that simple
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Please tell me it's two chicks.......

.........fingers crossed.....

.........reads the article...........

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He'll never be that awesome ever again.  If he ever does two girls at the same time, they'll be paid whores.

View Quote

Very few of us will ever be as awesome as him.

That's like Safari hunting on Mt. Everest.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

You haven't been looking in the right places, brah.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My point is we go on at length here about teenage boys living the life with hot teachers but it really is not that simple
View Quote

Your point should have been that rape is not consentual.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Dumb fucking kid, shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dumb fucking kid, shut the fuck up.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Took many years to come out but apparently way back when I was in HS a couple of teachers were involved with some of the kids.

Really only came out as a couple of the kids were more or less screwed for life as it pretty much messed up their childhood , their relationship with their parents , their ability to raise their own families.

One guy I thought I was very close to was apparently raped by a male teacher and he never really learned to deal with it.
Smart guy who went Navy Nuc and bailed after 12 years , left his wife and three kids on the skids and more or less became homeless
and drank himself to a early death at 54 after being homeless for 16 or so years .

was properly checked out before he was brought into my school system. He did his thing in town with school , school sports , school plays, boy scouts and local church groups for about 5 years before he moved out of state . Never got pinched for any of the stuff he did in my town .

View Quote

Understood.......but a hetero consenting 3 way is somewhat different than gay butt rape.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#22]
The teachers need to be fucking fired.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Understood.......but a hetero consenting 3 way is somewhat different than gay butt rape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you know 1) there wasn't some degree of consent in the first case, and 2) this kid won't have any problems?

Just because the idea of screwing two teachers as a 15 year-old seems dreamy to you as an adult doesn't mean this kid will find it as pleasant as he grows up.  I'm surprised that I have to explain this on ARFCOM GD, but you know a woman can make a young man's life a living hell when she doesn't get what she wants.

By raise of hands, how many here have been in a relationship with a hot babe which, aside from the sex, was the equivalent of being married to Satan's daughter?  How does that saying go?  "No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her shit"

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Pending  pictures  send them to the Dr whiskerz  teacher therapy  center  of Georgia.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Sources close to the investigation tell WGNO News that two females teachers are accused of having a sexual encounter with a male student. The alleged activity is said to have happened off campus.

View Quote

Mojo.

That kid haz it.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Ugh, I almost hope they're ugly so I can contain my jealousy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No pictures?

This is bullshit.

View Quote

There is a decapitated/dismembered stripper story link on the page with some pics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Isolated incident....another one.  They need to perform psych exams on these people before they are hired.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#30]
The kid is 17 years old.  Not like he is 14 or 15.  He knew what he was doing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wtf is wrong with people. Teach your kids to stfu.... Goddam, kid rails two teachers in a threesome and then guarantees he won't get it again.... Dumbass.
View Quote

Or maybe raise them right and to be nothing like your type? This is what is wrong with the world today. Your truly ghetto attitude. You'd fit right in with Ferguson community.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Pending  pictures  send them to the Dr whiskerz  teacher therapy  center  of Georgia.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not only one, but two?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not only one, but two?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only one, but two?

Winning!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How do you know 1) there wasn't some degree of consent in the first case, and 2) this kid won't have any problems?

Just because the idea of screwing two teachers as a 15 year-old seems dreamy to you as an adult doesn't mean this kid will find it as pleasant as he grows up.  I'm surprised that I have to explain this on ARFCOM GD, but you know a woman can make a young man's life a living hell when she doesn't get what she wants.

By raise of hands, how many here have been in a relationship with a hot babe which, aside from the sex, was the equivalent of being married to Satan's daughter?  How does that saying go?  "No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her shit"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I look at it this way. Would I have wanted to at 15? Sure. Would it be a terrible idea and likely fuck me up in the future? Yep.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Isolated incident....another one.  They need to perform psych exams on these people before they are hired.
View Quote

As long as the teachers went home...satisfied.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Had this happened 26 years ago when I graduated, the guy would have a bronze statue out in front of the school and a building probably named after him. This is occurring so much now and I am sure all these teachers read the internet and see others getting arrested, yet they still risk it. The morals and values are really gone now due to the frequent occurrences.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Two teachers at once at 17?

Fuck keeping my mouth shut, I'd buy a damn super bowl advertisement and tell the world!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I am guessing all those yelling "rapist!"  don't remember what its like to be 17.   Those teachers should be fired but the only lasting damage to the 'victim', is that the rest of his life will pale in comparison.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Nice

hope the kid didnt call the cops

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Without pictures there is no way to determine guilt or innocence.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Authorities first learned of the suspected encounter on Friday, after  school district officials contacted the sheriff's office to report a  male student "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual  relationship with teachers."

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I mean, they’re students and they’re young adults but they’re not adults; they’re children,” Payton said.
View Quote

A wordsmith.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Authorities first learned of the suspected encounter on Friday, after  school district officials contacted the sheriff's office to report a  male student "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual  relationship with teachers."

View Quote

She looks pretty damn not guilty to me. Pic of the other teacher?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Lucky motherfucker. WTF!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Damn,people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Teacher 1:

Teacher 2:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Married with 3 kids.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm afraid that determination will have to wait for pictures.

ETA: Not guilty.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top