Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2014 12:54:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Course, since Hagel's had his eyes closed the entire time...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
No shit.  Pull your head out of your collective asses in this rogue regime and viola!  Reality.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No shit.  Pull your head out of your collective asses in this rogue regime and viola!  Reality.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Well Chuck, you the Man; what you going to do about it?  I guess your boss pulled out of Iraq a little to soon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
the caliphate ended in 1922 and it hasnt even been 100 years since its demise, yet they've never seen anything like this! LOL

Short memory American leaders that are idiots...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I paranoid for thinking that Obama admin wants ISIS to grow so they can destabilize the world?

Am I even more paranoid for thinking that they want ISIS to attack us at home so they can push Patriot Act v3 through?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]
This might be Chuck's way of distancing himself from this fiasco. I think he told the boss what kind
of threat ISIS presents and was ignored. I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns in the near future.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck you, Chuck!

You would probably know what is happening if you get out from under FBHO's desk.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#9]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I just love how all these miserable cock sucking Democrats in the administration are standing around with their thumb up their asses, doing nothing more than making observations about how fucking crazy the goddamned world has gotten on their miserable unclefucking watch.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Then do something about it Chuck instead of jerking off your shit heel of a boss. Our brave Military really is the epitome of Lions being led by donkeys. Our Soldiers deserve better than this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#12]
ISIS got their funding from Iraq, due to Obama
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I just love how all these miserable cock sucking Democrats in the administration are standing around with their thumb up their asses, doing nothing more than making observations about how fucking crazy the goddamned world has gotten on their miserable unclefucking watch.
View Quote
Spot on.

You are a luminary. Once every generation, comes a man who can speak in the simplest of terms and create a cognizance of reality that all may understand with one run-on sentence.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Spot on.

You are a luminary. Once every generation, comes a man who can speak in the simplest of terms and create a cognizance of reality that all may understand with one run-on sentence.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Probably should prepare your neck, and most importantly, your relationship with God.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck it. Park some more aircraft. Mothball some more warships. Purge some more officers who don't consider the military to be a social experiment. Stand down a few more divisions. Close the bases. Bring 'em all home. We killed Bin Laden. Got rid of brutal dictators. Brought democracy to Afghanistan. We don't have anything to worry about.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Spot on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.

Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter.  In the next edition, I suggest that Obama should get fucked by a crab-infested dick in the fucking hole he breathes from, John Frankenstein Kerry should attempt to find a closet rod strong enough to bear the weight of his misshapen body and a stout belt that is large enough to fit around the bolts in his neck, and Chuck Hagel's children should go join photojournalism school.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Bullshit! Obama said they are just the JV team. Get your story straight Hagel.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#19]
The Barbary pirates, slave-taking murderous bastards with beliefs in common with ISIS, were the first enemy we faced as a nation after independence. This is nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, they get their funding from dumbshit European governments that pay up to $125 million for the release of a single hostage...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter.  In the next edition, I suggest that Obama should get fucked by a crab-infested dick in the fucking hole he breathes from, John Frankenstein Kerry should attempt to find a closet rod strong enough to bear the weight of his misshapen body and a stout belt that is large enough to fit around the bolts in his neck, and Chuck Hagel's children should go join photojournalism school.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.

Looking forward to the next issue.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone watch the cbsnews clip of the press conference where this was said: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/hagel-cautions-isis-beyond-anything-we-have-seen-n186226

"The only way to prepare for something like this is to take a cold, steely-eyed look at it and get ready."

Holy shit Hagel, thats about the most eloquent, insightful thing I've heard all week.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been wondering about that. I remember seeing a pic of a huge column of what looked like brand new white Toyota Hilux pickups, all of them full of black shirts, flags and presumably crates and crates of ammo and weapons. Where the fuck do a bunch of ragtag haj goat people get the money for the gear?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.

Brrrrraaaavvvvoooo!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#26]
They looted Iraqi banks and took several billion dollars.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#27]
But, ISIS is just a bunch of JV second stringers, according to Obummer.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hagel is an R FWIW, a carpetbagging, RINO R ,but an R nonetheless

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.  Who gives a shit.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm really shocked Hagel would even admit this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Bracken nails the ROP in his latest essay.

PBUH.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#32]

fuck no, start popping pmags.....fuck ISIS
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I would make those deserts they live into a glass parking lot. That would stop them for awhile.
We are in a religious war and not acknowledging it.
Sorry, we can't pick and choose who we hit with them hiding in the Muslim population.
Like someone said, how many Muslim organizations are funding relief efforts for the refugees ISIS is creating?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Well duh we basically armed them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Am I wrong in suspecting that something truly concrete and substantial spooked the tiny ember of american inside him that DC hasn't smothered prompting him to go somewhat off reservation today ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both ends of the same glistening turd.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The Barbary pirates, slave-taking murderous bastards with beliefs in common with ISIS, were the first enemy we faced as a nation after independence. This is nothing new.
View Quote

True, but they didn't have much capability to come here and kill us. I have no doubt that ISIS does.

Tank battles in Tennessee? No.

Mumbai style attacks in Nashville or New York City? Possibly.

Something getting blown up, murders, attempts at attacks? Yes, almost certainly.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Am I wrong in suspecting that something truly concrete and substantial spooked the tiny ember of american inside him that DC hasn't smothered prompting him to go somewhat off reservation today ?
View Quote

Nope.  It just makes you different than 95% of the country.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Am I paranoid for thinking that Obama admin wants ISIS to grow so they can destabilize the world?

Am I even more paranoid for thinking that they want ISIS to attack us at home so they can push Patriot Act v3 through?
View Quote

Well we have seen enough shit happen that doesn't seem far fetched.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#41]

no you safe they prefer goat
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They looted Iraqi banks and took several billion dollars.
View Quote

And aren't we still funding the "Syrian rebels"?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
And yet we're going to do fuck-all nothing about it, despite this being a far better reason to invade Iraq than the last time we did it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Obama is a closet Islamist. Why else would he back every Islamic radical group?

Remember Libya, Egypt, and Syria.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think there's much closet to it.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hey guys - let's throw in some demographics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMLXi8L9PA
View Quote

The peaceful majority are irrelevant.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#49]
They won't rest till IS is defeated there are women in the infantry.

What the Obama regime considers important boggles the mind.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
the caliphate ended in 1922 and it hasnt even been 100 years since its demise, yet they've never seen anything like this! LOL

Short memory American leaders that are idiots...
View Quote

This- it's one thing the lefties always miss- they feel so progressive, and never look to history for the answers that are right in front of everyone.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top