Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/29/2014 10:54:33 PM EDT
The three of them share a house, I go over sometimes to eat and hang with my chick.

Except for them calling each other "babe" once in awhile it's like any other group of friends hanging out. There's no surprise penetration, no dude on dude action in front of guests, it's pretty much the same dynamic as anywhere else. In fact they're super cool fellas, even offered to let us take their RV out for the weekend and they barely know me.

I look forward to the four of us hanging out now... just have to watch my mouth. Gay and faggot have to take a hiatus from my vocabulary when I'm at the pad, the chick gives me a look

All said it's pretty uneventful, we just eat and have a good time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
OK.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Your GF lives with 2 dudes?

Edit;

2 dudes that act gay when you're around?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. But I think I'd pass on the RV offer.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#4]
if you went camping with them and woke up with a sore ass would you tell any one?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
OP is on a troll tonight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#6]

HA! They bought into the marriage game? Just wait till one of em gets fat and starts to complain about everything just like my ex-wife did. They'll learn the misery of marriage like the rest of us
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cool. But I think I'd pass on the RV offer.

View Quote

Yeah I'm not there yet. A little worried it looks like a glazed donut inside.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Edit;

View Quote

If you met them...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OK.
View Quote

my thought as well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]
So you're saying that gay people are kinda like regular people? Wow!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#11]
This would fall into the CSB category.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

if you went camping with them and woke up with a sore ass would you tell any one?
View Quote

We've actually planned a camping trip. They want to fish and shoot, one of them owns an AR.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#13]
This the same GF your wanting to cheat on?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So you're saying that gay people are kinda like regular people? Wow!
View Quote

Sure seems so!

I've been a habitual dick to them in the past because I've been hit on once too many. But I guess I'm mellowing out in my old age.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

You're

And I don't plan to cheat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You're Yer

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're Yer

lol. ok
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Two alleged poofs live with your GF.  

Maybe I'm being impatient , but I don't see her pic posted. Maybe you just haven't had time to post it.
I know somebody with 30k+ posts knows the rules.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I look forward to the four of us hanging out now... just have to watch my mouth.
View Quote

Yeah, I'd think so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Two alleged poofs live with your GF.  

Maybe I'm being impatient , but I don't see her pic posted. Maybe you just haven't had time to post it.

I know somebody with 30k+ posts knows the rules.
View Quote

I shall post her pic in words:

5'11", long brown hair, looks like Christy Turlington only with big tits. Likes to camp, shoot, and fly fish and has a good career.

There, now you are satisfied.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
They are only "gay" when you are around.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Kalifornia...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I live with a gay roommate. It's pretty uneventful. I was kind of pissed though when I found out though; he gave me false hope that online dating works really well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Edit;

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The three of them share a house, I go over sometimes to eat and hang with my chick.

Except for them calling each other "babe" once in awhile it's like any other group of friends hanging out. There's no surprise penetration, no dude on dude action in front of guests, it's pretty much the same dynamic as anywhere else. In fact they're super cool fellas, even offered to let us take their RV out for the weekend and they barely know me.

I look forward to the four of us hanging out now... just have to watch my mouth. Gay and faggot have to take a hiatus from my vocabulary when I'm at the pad, the chick gives me a look

View Quote

Do you want a fucking cookie?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Just wait until you get drunk over there one night.

Surprise! Butt sex!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#26]

And why did you come to GD of all places to tell us that?

What's up OP?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Yep, uneventful and anti-climactic. Just a couple of regular dudes.

Never spent much time with a couple of married dudes before. Neighbors awhile back were a lesbian couple, they were fun as hell too, we were good friends.

Good people are good people, period.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cool cool.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#29]
No paper plates in that house.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

And why did you come to GD of all places to tell us that?
View Quote

What's up OP?

Nothin's up man.. just rambling away here on a night off. It's a new experience for me.

Have you ever hung out with a couple of dudes married to each other? It's not that big a deal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#31]
On the bright side, you know they all like dick. So you always that got that going for you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#32]

I have worked with a couple and went to their 25th anniversary party.

I'd start stripping in front of them to tease them lol, then yank my jeans back up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
  We've actually planned a camping trip. They want to fish and shoot, one of them owns an AR.
View Quote

And they'd probably still vote for this woman.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#35]
In college my ex lived with 2 gay twins.  It was awkward hanging out, but I did not care because the strange was worth it.  Gay men attract many hot females - I don't get it all.  I figure the more gay men - the more women for the straight guys.  I would rather have a girlfriend or wife hang out with gay guys than single females because from what I have seen women in relationships with single women friends like to party and are encouraged to play the field.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.aarp.net/content/dam/aarp/entertainment/stars-and-style/2013-06/620-senator-dianne-feinstein-june-milestone-birthdays.imgcache.rev1370272664380.jpg

I don't know how they vote any more than you do. We haven't discussed politics at all.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Half the people posting in this thread don't care.

That's fabulous.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's fabulous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's fabulous.

I just don't understand the compulsion to post about daily life stuff, are you venting, looking for advice or input, what is the point of this thread?

I'll give it a shot and see how it feels. Today I went to the gym and it was extremely crowded and it took way too long to finish my workout...

Nope, still don't get it. It's a female trait/habit, it's basically just a way to feel like the center of attention and it's not a trait men should emulate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I just don't understand the compulsion to post about daily life stuff, are you venting, looking for advice or input, what is the point of this thread?

I'll give it a shot and see how it feels. Today I went to the gym and it was extremely crowded and it took way too long to finish my workout...

Nope, still don't get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's fabulous.

Cool story, don't care.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#40]
They all have massive orgies with your woman all over the furniture and kitchen where you eat with them when youre not around. Bet on it. It's a ruse.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Cool story, don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fabulous.

Cool story, don't care.

Now you're getting it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nope, still don't get it. It's a female trait/habit, it's basically just a way to feel like the center of attention and it's not a trait men should emulate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fabulous.

Dude I'm going to start a thread every day telling the day to day story of Mr_Smiley. Shit will be dope as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:46:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Trollman
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

They all have massive orgies with your woman all over the furniture and kitchen where you eat with them when youre not around. Bet on it. It's a ruse.
View Quote

They have a giant copper sculpture of a cock and balls in their living room.

Pretty convincing ruse.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Pretty convincing ruse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty convincing ruse.

Proabably your GFs.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Proabably your GFs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty convincing ruse.

Proabably your GFs.

Could be. More likely it's a tribute to 13ers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

What a disappointment.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty convincing ruse.

Proabably your GFs.

Possibly. Or it could be what those two guys use to seal the last hole in your GF.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn.aarp.net/content/dam/aarp/entertainment/stars-and-style/2013-06/620-senator-dianne-feinstein-june-milestone-birthdays.imgcache.rev1370272664380.jpg

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What a disappointment.

Right?

My closest opportunity to make a chick airtight goes up in smoke
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top