Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2014 4:51:35 AM EDT
Usually I burn a truck tire to celebrate, this year I will mow the grass.besides tires caseings are 50 bucks now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Happy Birthday V.I. Lenin.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I will NOT rest until I've matched Al Gore's "carbon footprint".

Fire up the smoker!

...and no, I am NOT a Ba`al worshipper, either.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got tires a barrel of hydraulic oil. and a  big ass brush pile to use it on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Amen. Happy easter!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I am helping out at a local park doing a clean up day and then taking a bunch of school kids for a nature hike.....obviously I fail in GDs eyes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:04:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Burn barrel, brush pile, and old pickup tire at the ready. Just need to gather the required beverages and I'll be all set. Heck, maybe a little waste oil for good measure.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I ain't burning tires this year but I am going to fill my mower with two stroke gas to mow the yard.
I might dump some old oil on some weeds too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
you are right,I ain't burning tires this year but I am going to fill my mower with two stroke gas to mow the yard. thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm doing my part, I'm cutting down a bunch of 85-year-old oak trees for lumber.

I believe in stewardship of the Earth, but not worship, and not the belief that humans are the bane of the Earth.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I can understand how people may not like extreme environmentalists, but going out of your way to make the planet a miserable place is a bit confusing.

I'm going out with my son for a hike and some fishing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:26:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can understand how people may not like extreme environmentalists, but going out of your way to make the planet a miserable place is a bit confusing.

View Quote

Same people that complain about atheists too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

So you can hook an old tire and burn it, Right?

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:31:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#14]
WE HAVE A BURN BAN IN EFFECT, I THINK I WILL BURN THE TRASH JUST TO SAY GO FUCK YOUR SELF`S. I AM ALSO IN A NO BURN TOWNSHIP. FUCK THE FUCKING, FUCKERS!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:15 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm going to go and retrieve my small block powered vehicle from the northeast comblock so I can relieve the rat powered dually from 50 mile daily commute status.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I have 10 gallons of earth raping used motor oil, I can dump.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:37:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Heaven forbid we actually try to take care of the planet we live on.  You know, since our kids may want something worth living in too.
The attitudes here are really baffling.  We are wiping out species daily, deforesting like mad, and fouling our water supplies...... but thats ok as long as we have our "stuff"..  eff the planet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow, you guys are so fucking cool.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Heaven forbid we actually try to take care of the planet we live on.  You know, since our kids may want something worth living in too.
The attitudes here are really baffling.  We are wiping out species daily, deforesting like mad, and fouling our water supplies...... but thats ok as long as we have our "stuff"..  eff the planet.
View Quote

I'll be long gone before the planet gets too fucked up to sustain life so what do I care.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm doing my part, I'm cutting down a bunch of 85-year-old oak trees for lumber.

I believe in stewardship of the Earth, but not worship, and not the belief that humans are the bane of the Earth.
View Quote

WHAT? YOU ARE NOT A MAN. YOU NEED TO BURN TIRES AND RAW GAS AND DUMP YOUR USED MOTOR OIL ON YOUR YARD!!!

WE MUST DO THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'll be long gone before the planet gets too fucked up to sustain life so what do I care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Now see, if you are serious, that is the exact problem.  No kids?  No family? Cause you know, eff them too.  Lets all be greedy, live for the now!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Fucking stupid. Just fucking stupid.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Learn to swim and eat fucking rocks

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:53:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Now see, if you are serious, that is the exact problem.  No kids?  No family? Cause you know, eff them too.  Lets all be greedy, live for the now!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

I got a kid. She likes playing in dioxin water.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Derp
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#26]
I used to clean up the local shooting spot on Earth Day.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Brraappp
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Brraappp
View Quote

That reminds me that I need to make a pot of beans to eat on Earth Day.
Over an open fire.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Over an open fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brraappp

Over an open fire.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

You should go visit china.  They have just the kind of air you are looking for.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

View Quote

I agree, but I think that at least most of the commenters here are just annoyed at the Earth worship and say silly, stupid things.  I doubt they'll actually do it.  I would hope not, anyway.  It's just a reaction to the over-reaching of the government and infringements on our rights in order to "save the planet," going to such extremes as taxing CARBON and calling people who don't worship the Earth the same as "flat-Earthers."
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Breathing polluted air builds character.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:03:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I used to clean up the local shooting spot on Earth Day.
View Quote

The guys posting in this thread are the ones you have to clean up after.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

View Quote

Earth Day serious bizness
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I am helping out at a local park doing a clean up day and then taking a bunch of school kids for a nature hike.....obviously I fail in GDs eyes.
View Quote

The original Earth Day wasn't so much about environmentalism as it was cleaning stuff up, kind of like a super Arbor Day/Spring Cleaning event.

Now that things are mostly clean, it has morphed into a bizarre Easter celebration for Mother Gaia.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Yes it is.
I have been saving those plastic shopping bags all year for it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for the reminder OP.

Time for my seasonal oil change over the storm drain in front of my neighbors house.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

View Quote

If you haven't noticed, most posts are in fun.

The earth couldn't give a shit about us. We are just a minor surface infestation. The earth will just wait us out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Luckily I am into doing tire flips as part of my "getting swoll" regimen so I have a few tires on hand.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The earth couldn't give a shit about us. We are just a minor surface infestation. The earth will just wait us out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

All we are is dust in the wind
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes! I always try to cut down a tree or two in celebration of Earth Day.  Piss off some hippies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm planting some garden crops that are water-intensive and highly inappropriate for this area, especially during a drought.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm going to plant an asbestos bush
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#44]
The garbage a man dumps into the river takes hundreds of years to break down and lots of money and man hours to clean. However, the man dumping the garbage into the river takes only days to decompose and benefits nature. Therefore start dumping polluters into the rivers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm planting some garden crops that are water-intensive and highly inappropriate for this area, especially during a drought.  
View Quote

Nobody wants to hear about your pot garden. Get out hippy!!!

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:37:56 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sigh.. such pricks.  

Same old song.  Just a drop of water in an endless sea.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This year it's Virginia peanuts, Black Aztec heirloom corn, garlic, and Roma tomatoes.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...The earth couldn't give a shit about us. We are just a minor surface infestation. The earth will just wait us out.

Same old song.  Just a drop of water in an endless sea.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#48]
You guys should take all your old electronics to one of those scam recycling places where you pay by the pound. They really just auction it off to a to places like china where it gets thrown in a acid bath for gold scrap and buried.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lets all be greedy, live for the now!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.. such pricks.  

Lets all be greedy, live for the now!

THATS THE SPIRIT !!!

Im of the No kids, No family and agree that my lil dino burning Blazer isnt gonna put a dent in the demise of the planet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Why would you burn a truck tire, doesn't it smell terrible?

Why not do something fun like go shooting?

I know with my free time I prefer to go shooting than burn truck tires
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top