[#2]
officer "creepy todd"? alrighty then...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, I wonder what the backstory is between him and the cop
View Quote

Sounds like the victim did the right thing and outed a bad cop.  Bad cop blamed victim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:50:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a sucker for a story with a happy ending.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:53:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
officer "creepy todd"? alrighty then...
View Quote

Sure, They give out "baseball" cards to kids with cops pics and names on them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a good tackle.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sounds like the victim did the right thing and outed a bad cop.  Bad cop blamed victim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:10:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Creepy Todd's mother was quoted as saying, "Mah behbeh dint dew nuffin!" Oddly, every other cop on the force said the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:15:52 AM EDT
[#9]
The firebug came back to restart the fire...

damn that is dedication.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I meant the details.......corrupt like he expects a free refill on his cup of coffee or shakes people down for money / touches little boys corruption......

I wonder how many times he tackled the cops face into the pavement to kill him....my guess is he is going to have to answer for that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:19:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like justice was served.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:28:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No, I meant the details.......corrupt like he expects a free refill on his cup of coffee or shakes people down for money / touches little boys corruption......

I wonder how many times he tackled the cops face into the pavement to kill him....my guess is he is going to have to answer for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Links in the OP article lead to the bloggers blog.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:32:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me, I gotta fix breakfast
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:44:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey, hot dog cart fires are no joke!  This is what they look like!  This is a real hot dog cart fire!

i

Look at that motherfucker burn!  It's like an airplane crash!  There's propane tanks in there!

Do you thinks this is a joke!  Do you think this is funny!

/aahh_the_coffee's_done

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:46:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:51:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
he has one of those "thecopsinmytownareallcrooked" blogs and accused the dead guy of something.   he killed the guy by tackling him I guess it could happen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he has one of those "thecopsinmytownareallcrooked" blogs and accused the dead guy of something.   he killed the guy by tackling him I guess it could happen

Yeah I just followed the link for the blog and looked around for a few minutes.   Apparently the cops that take enforcement action are all corrupt and picking on us..   Definitely a nut with an agenda......that being said, the cop sounds like a shithead too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Isolated incident.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#20]
At least the ex cop didn't go home safe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:34:53 AM EDT
[#21]
The Arfcomer went home safe to his Cheetos
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#23]
What's the chance the guy won't even have charges filed against him?

I could be wrong but I think even in fucked up NY you can use lethal force to stop arson.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:40:51 AM EDT
[#24]

ictim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.

View Quote

Look at you desperately trying to find a way to blame the victim.

People like you, who refuse to hold these lunatics accountable, are de facto accomplices in these criminal activities.

You provide the legal protection that they abuse and are also guilty.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#25]
His union will have him back at paid administrative alive status in a few days.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:54:47 AM EDT
[#26]
in before j75player who will for sure defend the former cop's actions.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:52:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ictim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.

View Quote

Look at you desperately trying to find a way to blame the victim.

People like you, who refuse to hold these lunatics accountable, are de facto accomplices in these criminal activities.

You provide the legal protection that they abuse and are also guilty.

View Quote

Yes, I am desperately trying to blame the victim.   You got me.  

Wanting to know the back story before I pass judgement and not blindly believing anything posted on a blog on the internet.   Crazy me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:56:55 AM EDT
[#28]
At least the hot dog guy went home safe...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wanting to know the back story before I pass judgement and not blindly believing anything posted on a blog on the internet.   Crazy me.
View Quote

What would justify lighting the hot dog stand on fire?  Sometimes it's pretty easy to judge.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like he got what he deserved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah I just followed the link for the blog and looked around for a few minutes.   Apparently the cops that take enforcement action are all corrupt and picking on us..   Definitely a nut with an agenda......that being said, the cop sounds like a shithead too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet the guy has an honest to God ex-cop, ex, because he was a bad popo, not simply harassing him nor working in the shadows but comes right out as an arsonist.   He may be paranoid and nutty sounding but he isn't lacking for reason.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm a sucker for a story with a happy ending.
View Quote

It kinda brightened my day, too.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that ex- cop kinda made it pretty easy for the blogger to now say "Told ya!"
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

What would justify lighting the hot dog stand on fire?  Sometimes it's pretty easy to judge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of those hot dog stands aren't very clean.  He was just trying to protect public health.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:35:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
in before j75player who will for sure defend the former cop's actions.
View Quote

Quoted for posterity.  What a douchey remark.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

They give the death sentence for arson of a hot dog cart in Arkansas?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:37:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Some of those hot dog stands aren't very clean.  He was just trying to protect public health.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently, killing dogs without a badge is a no-no, so he had to settle for Hot Dogs instead. What a step down.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

only if your caught in the act. justice is most swift when the crime is fresh.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Apparently the PD figured out he had issues a while back and fired him.  I don't really see hat his status as an ex officer has to do with anything (other than maybe to explain the animosity).  Good squish or would it be good smash?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:43:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the owner then kills him.  ARFCOM census: YAY!

Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the cops respond and kill the man. ARFCOM census: EXCESSIVE FORCE, PIGS!

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Apparently, killing dogs without a badge is a no-no, so he had to settle for Hot Dogs instead. What a step down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

I dont care who you are that one was funny.

This thread has three pages, a lock, and a time out potential.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:45:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Hey, hot dog cart fires are no joke!  This is what they look like!  This is a real hot dog cart fire!
http://lbpost.com/images/greggory/better%20police%20deployment.jpgi

Look at that motherfucker burn!  It's like an airplane crash!  There's propane tanks in there!

Do you thinks this is a joke!  Do you think this is funny! ?
View Quote

Yes?

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess if he got bonked on the head good enough.  Either that or positional asphyxia?

Strange, but could happen.  

Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over this one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#47]
"Creepy Todd"

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Creepy Todd?

View Quote

Now changed to the still accurate "Dead Todd".
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Creepy Todd"
View Quote

Sweeney Todd's brother.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top