Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/17/2014 2:02:01 PM EDT
That's BunDY Ranch . . . not BuNNY Ranch to you jokers.

- - -

Seriously though, Harry "it's not over" Reid as much as promised to be back at these folks.

If you LIVE & WORK there, tactics and loadout for incipient incursion?  Bear in mind this appears to be a working ranch ON HORSEBACK.

Don't expect to be lugging around a Barrett .50 and a 1000 round reload.  And I didn't see a Polaris ATV on the premises so that nixes increasing carrying capacity.

I also don't see them detailing someone to be on the lookout perpetually.  Small group & they all have work to do and sentries tie up manpower.

Conditions:

1) Weather  (HOT and Dusty)       Full Plates and carrier?  While trying to work?  No way.

2) Horseback

3) Communications  (walkie talkies at least)
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
fresh roll of Reynold's Wrap
Slim Jims
some purple drink
slingshot
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
87 pmags
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Blue Jack Rabbit and some Crisco
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Grab a rifle...pack a bag with some food
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Beef jerky, lots of beef jerky.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm just saying.

The horse, Ten Gallon Hat, and a revolver ain't going to cut it even in the best of times.

ETA:  revolvers < semi auto

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#7]

-beer cooler
-10/22 for rabbits
done
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#8]
200 Fleshlights and a for sale sign.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

- - -

Seriously though, Harry "it's not over" Reid as much as promised to be back at these folks.

If you LIVE & WORK there, tactics and loadout for incipient incursion?  Bear in mind this appears to be a working ranch ON HORSEBACK.
Don't expect to be lugging around a Barrett .50 and a 1000 round reload.  And I didn't see a Polaris ATV on the premises so that nixes increasing carrying capacity.

I also don't see them detailing someone to be on the lookout perpetually.  Small group & they all have work to do and sentries tie up manpower.

Conditions:
1) Weather  (HOT and Dusty)       Full Plates and carrier?  While trying to work?  No way.
2) Horseback

View Quote

Yeah, because we didn't bring our IOTV's to Iraq or anything. It's too hot for that. ANd there's no way the JBT's will be wearing theirs.

Bring water....lots of it. Not gatorade or any other sports drink, just water. And drink the fuck out of it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.ukmatchangler.com/carp/images/tackle/nash/hgoval/4.jpg
-beer cooler
-10/22 for rabbits
done
View Quote

Tell me more about this setup, please.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, because we didn't bring our IOTV's to Iraq or anything. It's too hot for that. ANd there's no way the JBT's will be wearing theirs.

Bring water....lots of it. Not gatorade or any other sports drink, just water. And drink the fuck out of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- - -

Conditions:
2) Horseback

And Rip-its.  And those fake red bulls that came in the black can and taste like mountain dew.... and a to go plate for when you're playing x-box in the hooch.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No doubt, that's nice!

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Beef jerky, lots of beef jerky.
View Quote

Are you saying the jerky vendors at the fun shows are light years ahead of the power curve?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#14]

A really nice suit, a good lawyer or two, media coach, and a good haircut.

Fighting the BLM and the Feds on your ranch is a losing proposition. Fight the war in a venue where you have a chance of winning, legal and media.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm just saying.

The horse, Ten Gallon Hat, and a revolver ain't going to cut it even in the best of times.

ETA:  revolvers < semi auto

View Quote

Even a martyr is useful.  Especially a colorful one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fighting the BLM and the Feds on your ranch is a losing proposition. Fight the war in a venue where you have a chance of winning, legal and media.

DING DING DING!

New Yawk ftw.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Change the ranch name to Benghazi. No one will show up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah...hard to fight heli-borne snipers when you're on horseback and in the open.

Shoot, displace, BOOM HEADSHOT.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking LOL.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Beer, titty mags and hot pockets
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Fucking LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking LOL.
It's a long shot but a heck of a lot better than trading rounds.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Who's gonna do what?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No doubt, that's nice!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-beer cooler
-10/22 for rabbits
done

No doubt, that's nice!

Are those shock absorbing legs on the cot?  +1 on more info.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
200 Fleshlights and a for sale sign.
View Quote

Capitalism at it's finest.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Flare guns for signaling.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Be sure everything you take there is 922r compliant and in compliance with the NFA, because when you stand up against the government it has to be over someone leaching off of land that isn't their land.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#27]
PC and AR and pistol. Same as anywhere else. Shitload of water and high protein and calorie food.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah right.  Like I'm going to put what I would *hypothetically* to on a public forum, in regards to an uprising.  

OpSec like a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#29]
A long extension cord, a microwave and, a case of popcorn?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah...hard to fight heli-borne snipers when you're on horseback and in the open.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So just to be clear, you think the movie Sniper was pretty realistic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#32]
FARM THIS

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Al Bundy is my hero!  

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#35]

If left unattended, that would be one hell of a mess.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-beer cooler
-10/22 for rabbits
done

No doubt, that's nice!

I'm on my phone so I can only zoom so much, but it looks like 8 expandable legs for a steadier sleeping platform and adjustable height.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#37]
I read the thread title as "bunny  ranch load out"

I am disappoint

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I read the thread title as "bunny  ranch load out"
I am disappoint

View Quote

I assumed as much.  Way, way ahead of it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nash-H-GUN-Oval-Fishing-Umbrella-/121233379805

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- - -

Conditions:
2) Horseback

No shit.  Like gun shot wounds wouldn't suck even more.  

"What do you mean wear my body armor?  It's hot outside and it makes me uncomfortable!"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Pack mule ftw
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

- - -

Conditions:
2) Horseback
View Quote

.308 in a scabbard. M1A or similar. most important a good group who will warn you of their coming and a community that will give them no aid.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

How many regular dude type guys, I don't even mean fatties, but just average guy who's not in the military do you think could function all day in the heat in plates?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- - -

Conditions:

2) Horseback

"What do you mean wear my body armor?  It's hot outside and it makes me uncomfortable!"

How many regular dude type guys, I don't even mean fatties, but just average guy who's not in the military do you think could function all day in the heat in plates?  

I've never been a PT stud, and I survived. It's just a matter of chugging water and acclimation.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Lube.  A metric fucking shit ton of lube.  And a sock on my dick so it doesn't get sun burned.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- - -

Conditions:
2) Horseback

Its easy. You just have to drink a fuckton of water, and salt your chow to taste. Occasionally put a dip in. It worked for me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top