Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2013 3:07:55 PM EDT
Link for a FOXNEWS article that goes along with what many here have said about owe-bama care.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/why-obamacare-is-fantastic-success/?intcmp=HPBucket

Partial text:

There are two major political parties in America. I’m a member of the naïve, stupid, and cowardly one. I’m a Republican.

How stupid is the GOP? They still don’t get it.

I told them 5 years ago, 2 books ago, a national bestseller ago ("The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide"), and in hundreds of articles and commentaries, that ObamaCare was never meant to help America, or heal the sick, or lower healthcare costs, or lower the debt, or expand the economy.

The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT.

Go read the rest.  

And I don't care if this is a dupe.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh. No thanks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted to read, but something tells me I already have.  Something tells me that I see something synonymous everyday posted here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Not bad.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
A MUST read article.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
20, 000 a year for healthcare on a 60, 000 salary?  I see mass noncompliance. People are not gonig to sacrifice their family for the goverment.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#6]
You haven't seen anything yet.

The strain on health care providers to meet new billing requirements and electronic health records requirements is insane in the present mandated time frames laid out by jackasses in D.C. through the Affordable Care Act.  It's going to cause some HUGE issues next year if more time is not given.  

2014 is going to be really, really BAD for health care providers especially around October of next year.  I really hope nobody here has any serious illness around that time frame.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
20, 000 a year for healthcare on a 60, 000 salary?  I see mass noncompliance. People are not gonig to sacrifice their family for the goverment.
View Quote

No, they'll just pay the tax. So the Dems will get their revenue they want.

The real pain for the nation though will be in the money taken out of the economy by those taxes and the incredibly costly mandates on health care providers that the government is imposing. The cost of health care is going to go SKY fucking high if they don't do away with the mandates on health care providers or at least give more time to meet them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A MUST read article.
View Quote

yeah, it is.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Preaching to choir.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#10]
He's one of them dopertarians.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Link for a FOXNEWS article that goes along with what many here have said about owe-bama care.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/why-obamacare-is-fantastic-success/?intcmp=HPBucket

Partial text:

There are two major political parties in America. I’m a member of the naïve, stupid, and cowardly one. I’m a Republican.

How stupid is the GOP? They still don’t get it.

I told them 5 years ago, 2 books ago, a national bestseller ago ("The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide"), and in hundreds of articles and commentaries, that ObamaCare was never meant to help America, or heal the sick, or lower healthcare costs, or lower the debt, or expand the economy.

The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT.

Go read the rest.  

And I don't care if this is a dupe.
View Quote

wait, you wrote a national bestseller?!
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, if the damn choir does a shitty job on preaching the gospel, what have they done? If this doesn't even register with us, the side who is literally under attack, we are fucked.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#13]
WORKED for me !
I spent 2.5 hours, filling out all the CRAP , it asked at LEAST 5 different places if one of my kids was in foster care ? ? ?
then
THE RESULTS

I qualify for

NOTHING ! !

THANKS Odumbo
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#14]
"Even Obama’s IRS predicts that health insurance for a typical American
family by 2016 will be $20,000 per year. But how would middle class
Americans pay that bill and have anything left for food or housing or
living? People that make $40K, or $50K, or $60K can’t possibly hope to
spend $20K on health insurance without becoming homeless..."

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#15]

I am gonna throw this out there. We are to blame for the lack of negotiation by Obama and the last failure.  Only we can put enough pressure on the Democraps to force them to compromise. I personally have not done enough, I admit it.

I applaud those who were demonstrating in front of the White House. We are going to have to do more.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's one of them dopertarians.
View Quote

Not just a lieberaltarian but a former vice presidential candidate who actively tried to undermine the GOP during an election.  

I say we throw poo at him.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am gonna throw this out there. We are to blame for the lack of negotiation by Obama and the last failure.  Only we can put enough pressure on the Democraps to force them to compromise. I personally have not done enough, I admit it.

I applaud those who were demonstrating in front of the White House. We are going to have to do more.
View Quote

All Boner had to do was say no.  He couldn't even do that.  The GOP effective?  LOLWAT  Their motto lately is "punch me in the eye so I can say I fought valiantly and lost with my head hung high so I won't look like a pussy in front of my friends."
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#18]
The GOP is the White Knight of Congress.

Democrats are too busy getting laid.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Interesting article. Pretty much spot on as to what this entire administration has been about.        

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Two interesting things to note:

1) kaiser has a healthcare calculator to determine exchange costs without going to ObamaCare's website. I played with the numbers for NH.......ObamaCare pays subsidies to a family of four making up to $94,000. Holy shit batman.......I can make up to $94,000 and still get gov't duckets. A $94,000/yr member of the FSA!

2) Supposedly healthcare costs are limited to 9.5 % of income. Bullshit. I actually went through the whole rigamarole of healthcare.gov just to prove a point to a liberal and based on last years income, they told me I'd have to pay over 33% of my income (my income was down 50% last year from a serious illness). My employer provided health insurance just went up $3,000 and is still half the cost of ObamaCare.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#24]
This is a thread where it’ll be real easy to tell who bothered to read the article at the link.

The author is right. Obamacare is a great success. Obama’s goal has been the destruction of America and Obamacare will help do that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

1) kaiser has a healthcare calculator to determine exchange costs without going to ObamaCare's website. I played with the numbers for NH.......ObamaCare pays subsidies to a family of four making up to $94,000. Holy shit batman.......I can make up to $94,000 and still get gov't duckets. A $94,000/yr member of the FSA!

2) Supposedly healthcare costs are limited to 9.5 % of income. Bullshit. I actually went through the whole rigamarole of healthcare.gov just to prove a point to a liberal and based on last years income, they told me I'd have to pay over 33% of my income (my income was down 50% last year from a serious illness). My employer provided health insurance just went up $3,000 and is still half the cost of ObamaCare.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the dims want EVERYBODY to be FSA.  they can control the FSA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Very good read, thanks for posting
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Sad thing is author of article is right it is like a dealer getting people hooked with free smack, get a taste and you are hooked for life. Biggest problem is people look at you like a tin foil lunatic if you say this, and the msm will defend this abortion and call anyone who opposes it a terrorist. He'll half the GOP called Cruz a terrorist for being against it. This is the point historians will highlight when people read about the downfall of the American republic.

Long live the people's state of Amerika.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

hooked for life
View Quote

Yup, that's the entire point.

BTW, is your username taken from Rocketfuel Malt Liquor?

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of two things will happen, the dumb masses will drown out your voice with the never ending echoing cries of "Gimme", the noose will tighten and we will all live much poorer in a much less free society (regardless of how hard you would had worked to stop), or the other option where I can guarantee we will be able to "do more", and where I'm quit sure where we will be able to give it our best shot (or maybe even three or four, God willing).

One or the other my friends, one or the other.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is a thread where it’ll be real easy to tell who bothered to read the article at the link.

The author is right. Obamacare is a great success. Obama’s goal has been the destruction of America and Obamacare will help do that.
View Quote

Don't need to read an artical to know that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#31]
The "if it's so bad let it fail" crowd should wake the fuck up and read that article, though considering that they are still spouting off their bullshit, I highly doubt any print is going to change their retarded viewpoint.

Good read.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You haven't seen anything yet.

The strain on health care providers to meet new billing requirements and electronic health records requirements is insane in the present mandated time frames laid out by jackasses in D.C. through the Affordable Care Act.  It's going to cause some HUGE issues next year if more time is not given.  

2014 is going to be really, really BAD for health care providers especially around October of next year.  I really hope nobody here has any serious illness around that time frame.
View Quote

I would bet that if you were to look around you'll notice that most of the hospitals and clinics are being bought up by larger corporate hospitals. In my area there are two that are buying up everything standing because everybody is selling out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Isn't this exactly what Glenn Beck has been trying to hammer into people's heads for years?

FBHO
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Isn't this exactly what Glenn Beck has been trying to hammer into people's heads for years?

FBHO
View Quote
yep.  its kind of obvious to anyone that actually pays attention

kind of like how gun control has nothing to do with guns and never did

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top