Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1008
Posted: 6/11/2013 4:50:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

Old school is best, I got pmags too of course. No issues with either.  Metal feels good in hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
Whats up OT69. Raining hard out there. Last ones standing.

Oh yea sprinkles here but its supposed to be getting heavy.  

Hanging strong.  Sa/oU style.  

Do you think this is a good deal?  It seems like it to me.  I just found a review in the mag section.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/dh-5-56-30rd-aluminum-mag.html

Hell yeah they aren't going to get much cheaper. Lots of people hung on P mags. I like the old school aluminum.
I do own both though. I might  snag some at that price.

Old school is best, I got pmags too of course. No issues with either.  Metal feels good in hand.

Back again, Had to answer the safe thread question. You got it. Dynamite magazine for storage.
Good guess. I posted it here way back. But with so many new members in Sa/oU I wonder if I should re post them here or not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:32:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Haha I knew that had to be it.  Sweet.  It was hard but the blast doors gave it away.  Plus too small for uranium storage.. hehe

I ordered 8 of those magazines.  I have seen them for 11 bucks at the gun shows.  Shipping was 8 bucks so with that the mags were still cheaper by e bucks each.  Also they have the magpul followers.

Dpmmns super collection made me feel inadequate
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Haha I knew that had to be it.  Sweet.  It was hard but the blast doors gave it away.  Plus too small for uranium storage.. hehe

I ordered 8 of those magazines.  I have seen them for 11 bucks at the gun shows.  Shipping was 8 bucks so with that the mags were still cheaper by e bucks each.  Also they have the magpul followers.

View Quote

He does know when to stock up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:05:27 AM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

Indeed.  Most impressive it was.  I looked at that benchlula its like over 400 bucks they look dang nice.

Someday... hehe
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:12:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Some early morning eye candy for KAD and anyone else interested.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:15:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Its coming down outside now.  I swear I just heard some thunder.

Im glad you and chaser84 got in on the mags, it feels good to contribute to our community.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:25:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#7]

Im glad you and chaser84 got in on the mags, it feels good to contribute to our community.
View Quote

Thanks for sharing the wealth. I am about off to bed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Cool plane pics,  also the abandoned pics in other thread.  I like abandoned places.  I used to really like that show on history after people.  Yea that stuff is cool.  More and more of it in America I am afraid.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Good night mauser
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Still must turbo thru 35 pages of catch up.  

Nascar race today if rain clears in Richmond & chilling around the house.

Brrrrrr....nippy & damp, only 39 degrees, waiting for dump to open to dispose of my bag of trash.  In the meantime, majestic sight this morning sitting @ Long Lake trying to free my mind.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:

Brrrrrr....nippy & damp, only 39 degrees, waiting for dump to open to dispose of my bag of trash.  In the meantime, majestic sight this morning sitting @ Long Lake trying to free my mind.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/stacy2823/IMG_3138_zpskix2ooyj.jpg

View Quote

Hey missB, great picture.  Beautiful lake, so serine and relaxing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Awesome pictures!  I take it you're not using an iPotato for these, lol.  I really enjoy what you post up.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
That is beautiful.  Really makes me want to get my kayak out and go fishing.  Still haven't found the time to do so this year.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#14]
MissB lives is a really pretty area.  She has amazing lanscape all around her.

How are you this morning KAD
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:56:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KingAirDriver] [#15]

Be a good example for your kids, that civic duty is important. I dont mean to give a hard time because i feel you.  it is certainly easier said than done when it comes to that.  I actually would like to do it but loss of income and loss of time is real.  Family and work responsability comes first.  
I just think to my self and I hope I never need it, but a jury of my peers who dont want to be there judging me and deciding my fate is scary.  Im one of the good guys so unlikely i would ever need it, but you never know.  I carry so I cant rule the possibility out.  Its a delimma we all face as Americans.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KingAirDriver:

Sure thing, man.  Will post more pics as I take them!
Yeah, certainly not looking forward to my civic duty.  I got summoned for JD back in October, but it was civil/county.  I was up in one of the chairs getting questioned by lawyers for a couple of days, but ended up not getting selected.
Part of me wants to do it, but the other part doesn't want the headache and hassle.  Not to mention we're pretty short-staffed at work as it is, and now I might be gone quite a bit, another guy took basically the entire month of May off for vacation, another guy will be in training for 2.5-3 weeks, and another guy is off for other reasons.  

Be a good example for your kids, that civic duty is important. I dont mean to give a hard time because i feel you.  it is certainly easier said than done when it comes to that.  I actually would like to do it but loss of income and loss of time is real.  Family and work responsability comes first.  
I just think to my self and I hope I never need it, but a jury of my peers who dont want to be there judging me and deciding my fate is scary.  Im one of the good guys so unlikely i would ever need it, but you never know.  I carry so I cant rule the possibility out.  Its a delimma we all face as Americans.
Nah man, you're certainly right.  I wouldn't mind it so much if it were only for a few days, but omg, they own me for the whole month.  If I end up getting used then I just know how much it impacts my friends at work.  We're so tight as it is now and it's next to impossible to get any time off for family functions, etc.  

You know what's scary though?  Being judged by a jury of your "peers!!!"    Let me explain...

So last Fall when I had JD for the County court I was selected to go up and sit through the questioning.  They filled the 12 jury seats (just randoms at that point) and then filled the 6 seats in front of those, of which I was in one.  Everyone had their Juror Information Card they filled out about themselves (Name, Addy, Employment & history, married, etc. etc.) and the judge read through them all and questioned each juror a little beyond what the card showed.  Now, let me say first that I think the only dress code was that you have some means of covering your junk.  People were there in their Wal-Mart best and omg, it was sickening.  I showed up in slacks and a button shirt both days.

So, the judge gets to, we'll just call her LaQweefa, and begins to question her.  BTW, she's just a small sample of similarities I've heard throughout the day:

J:  "So, Ms LaQweefa, it says here you're employed at Sonic, is that correct?"

L:  "Mmm hmm, yes sir."

J:  "And how long have you been employed there?"

L:  "Fahve days, yo honor."

J:  "Ah, okay.  And where were you employed before that?"

L:  "Churches chickin'."  (Had to add the emphasis to help you really feel like you're there in the courtroom.)

J:  "And for how long?"

L:  "One week."

(I think there was one other job in there that was about two weeks long.)

Me:  

So, I'm really not trying to judge people at all, but o.....m......g.....these are the people that would be selected to be a jury for me if I ever find myself in that unfortunate situation.  Like you, I don't do stupid stuff to put myself there, but ya never know what could happen.

All morning/afternoon long I was hearing of people with arrest histories and other weird stuff.  I certainly understand mistakes can be made in the past and it's good to forgive, but a lot of this stuff happened in very recent history!  Agh!!  It was terrifying!

I didn't end up being selected after those two days.  A coworker and I found ourselves in the same courtroom for the same case, and we were both dismissed.  That might have had something to do with it.  My guess was that the Prosecutor probably liked me, but the Defense atty probably didn't want me (drug case) as I might be a little too reasonable and responsible, or something, lol.  

I was pleased to see that this Federal Court at least has a dress code.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#16]
BTW, good morning, peeps!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#17]

MissB lives is a really pretty area.  She has amazing lanscape all around her.

How are you this morning KAD
View Quote
Good, ontime!  How are you today?  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Nah man, you're certainly right.  I wouldn't mind it so much if it were only for a few days, but omg, they own me for the whole month.  If I end up getting used then I just know how much it impacts my friends at work.  We're so tight as it is now and it's next to impossible to get any time off for family functions, etc.    

You know what's scary though?  Being judged by a jury of your "peers!!!"    Let me explain...

So last Fall when I had JD for the County court I was selected to go up and sit through the questioning.  They filled the 12 jury seats (just randoms at that point) and then filled the 6 seats in front of those, of which I was in one.  Everyone had their Juror Information Card they filled out about themselves (Name, Addy, Employment & history, married, etc. etc.) and the judge read through them all and questioned each juror a little beyond what the card showed.  Now, let me say first that I think the only dress code was that you have some means of covering your junk.  People were there in their Wal-Mart best and omg, it was sickening.  I showed up in slacks and a button shirt both days.

So, the judge gets to, we'll just call her LaQweefa, and begins to question her.  BTW, she's just a small sample of similarities I've heard throughout the day:

L:  "Churches chickin'."  (Had to add the emphasis to help you really feel like you're there in the courtroom.)

Me:  

So, I'm really not trying to judge people at all, but o.....m......g.....these are the people that would be selected to be a jury for me if I ever find myself in that unfortunate situation.  Like you, I don't do stupid stuff to put myself there, but ya never know what could happen.

All morning/afternoon long I was hearing of people with arrest histories and other weird stuff.  I certainly understand mistakes can be made in the past and it's good to forgive, but a lot of this stuff happened in very recent history!  Agh!!  It was terrifying!

I didn't end up being selected after those two days.  A coworker and I found ourselves in the same courtroom for the same case, and we were both dismissed.  That might have had something to do with it.  My guess was that the Prosecutor probably liked me, but the Defense atty probably didn't want me (drug case) as I might be a little too reasonable and responsible, or something, lol.  

View All Quotes

Yeah, certainly not looking forward to my civic duty.  I got summoned for JD back in October, but it was civil/county.  I was up in one of the chairs getting questioned by lawyers for a couple of days, but ended up not getting selected.

Part of me wants to do it, but the other part doesn't want the headache and hassle.  Not to mention we're pretty short-staffed at work as it is, and now I might be gone quite a bit, another guy took basically the entire month of May off for vacation, another guy will be in training for 2.5-3 weeks, and another guy is off for other reasons.  

Me:  

Yea that is frightning.

Hey cheak out top of page for crazy good price on AR magazines i bought a bunch and so did Mauser.  Some others in the teener for life thread too.  7 buck for 30 round aluminum.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:10:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KingAirDriver] [#19]

Yea that is frightning.

Hey cheak out top of page for crazy good price on AR magazines i bought a bunch and so did Mauser.  Some others in the teener for life thread too.  7 buck for 30 round aluminum.
View All Quotes

snip

Yea that is frightning.

Sweet, thanks for the tip!  I could fo for some more mags!  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#20]
BTW, forgot to post the update about our first Championship game.  Loss, 2-1.  

Both teams played a great game.  Neither team really dominated; definitely a good back-and-forth, though we certainly got in trouble early in the 1st with a lot of bad passes.  We went down 1-0, but tied it up not too long after that.  The rest of the game was tense with a lot of chances by both teams.  Their team has a couple of guys that play on upper level teams, too.  Douchebags!  

Then, in the 3rd with about 3 mins to go, the caught us on a bad line change.  Our right D-guy (the one I change with) came to the bench as the play shifted going towards our zone.  We were yelling to turn around, but he didn't hear us.  I had to wait until he made it to the bench before I could jump over the wall.  I didn't get there in time and their guy took an un-screened shot that cleanly beat our goalie.  Our goalie was beating himself up as it was a "fairly" easy one to stop it, but eh, things happen.  Game 2 tonight at 6pm.  

I'm not a superstitious guy or anything, but we NEVER win on a Saturday or in our white jerseys.  We are now 0-3 for Saturday games.    Today's Sunday and we should be wearing black tonight....fingers crossed.  I might go sacrifice the Chihuahua to the hockey gods or something, lol.

My wife actually got a decent video of me shutting down one of their better guys.  Might see about posting it up later.  

Some pics a buddy took with his iPotato:

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Your right about the jury pools.  Not always the most objective or open minded people.  Imagine defending you self against some shitheels some progressive prosiculter decideds because you reload you are making special killing bullets and you end up taking out hands up dont shoot while breaking into your house and creeping toward you kids room.  Prosecuter says he was stealing food and tring to just survive this crual world and get money for his,collage books at the community collage.  The defendnt has a big house... makes 100k a year, he is hogging everything and nothing left for dindo nutting kid.

So now you got a few chuches fried chicken types, and a few university progressive who major in 8th century art and they hate the black ghost guns that Hillery is always shrilling about and why didnt he shoot him i, the leg anyway.  Maybe a few union guys who ar lost their homes and are angry beecause they dont have a pot to piss in but you got the nice house and then last on your jury of peers are so.e new emigrated mexican who hate the white man because your house is currently in what they call Azetlan.

They are going to go with the emotions, they dont care about you or me, or even worse they hold it all against us.  Were fucked with that jury of peers.  Thats scary as fuck, and all you were doing is protecting your family.  This is why I live in Arizona and not NY, or CA..

Yea were getting deep.. haha, pretty lake need to go fishing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Both teams played a great game.  Neither team really dominated; definitely a good back-and-forth, though we certainly got in trouble early in the 1st with a lot of bad passes.  We went down 1-0, but tied it up not too long after that.  The rest of the game was tense with a lot of chances by both teams.  Their team has a couple of guys that play on upper level teams, too.  Douchebags!  

Then, in the 3rd with about 3 mins to go, the caught us on a bad line change.  Our right D-guy (the one I change with) came to the bench as the play shifted going towards our zone.  We were yelling to turn around, but he didn't hear us.  I had to wait until he made it to the bench before I could jump over the wall.  I didn't get there in time and their guy took an un-screened shot that cleanly beat our goalie.  Our goalie was beating himself up as it was a "fairly" easy one to stop it, but eh, things happen.  Game 2 tonight at 6pm.  

I'm not a superstitious guy or anything, but we NEVER win on a Saturday or in our white jerseys.  We are now 0-3 for Saturday games.    Today's Sunday and we should be wearing black tonight....fingers crossed.  I might go sacrifice the Chihuahua to the hockey gods or something, lol.

My wife actually got a decent video of me shutting down one of their better guys.  Might see about posting it up later.  

http://i.imgur.com/vkVD6im.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/96wmYa8.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/rMJFk4G.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/zyFo1so.jpg

View Quote

Sweet.  Tough loss, but you go tonight.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Yeah man.  

Plus, we're on the smaller, NHL rink tonight.  Last night was on the Olympic rink, which is a bit larger = more skating = my old tired self can't keep up with these kids.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah man.    

Plus, we're on the smaller, NHL rink tonight.  Last night was on the Olympic rink, which is a bit larger = more skating = my old tired self can't keep up with these kids.  
View All Quotes

Yeah man.    

Haha damn young punks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:40:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bounce19712] [#25]
good morning!  recooping from hike and camp.  scouting for my first elk hunt.

didn't see any elk this trip but we saw lots of sign

camp

plenty of firewood out here...hopefully the elk will appreciate that and eventually show up...

found a bunch of trash at our camp site....jeez people....pack it in? pack it out.

between the no elk and trashy camp site I'll give this camp out a 6/10.... better luck next time I guess.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

morning MssB!  I picked you out a nice boat you can put around on to clear your mind in peace....

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By Bounce19712:

<snip>

between the no elk and trashy camp site I'll give this camp out a 6/10.... better luck next time I guess.

View Quote
Ugh, I'd take that view over these plains any day!  Even though the trip was a little disappointing, it still looked amazing.  I did a hike up in Sedona once on a 4-day trip.  That, and the drive up the canyon from Sedona to Flagstaff was absolutely beautiful!

I haz teh jealous.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#28]

morning MssB!  I picked you out a nice boat you can put around on to clear your mind in peace....

http://www.screamandfly.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=273661&d=1363199722

View All Quotes

http://www.screamandfly.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=273661&d=1363199722

Good grief, those things look fast, lol!  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#29]

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11188241_10205133077099085_7963565528097600233_n.jpg?oh=c870102841974e967d773c65b5fb845b&oe=55E568D1

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11159534_10205133075259039_8854457890665765217_n.jpg?oh=49005fc1589036a8d90f394f367db30c&oe=559AEFDA

camp

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/17128_10205133077219088_7953861676326872804_n.jpg?oh=55c5ddf352fee72bf1854fde7672dda1&oe=55E3D62C

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10171867_10205133076779077_2374079274245310223_n.jpg?oh=93c53cdb8ee4662fa04da7d5c8705a42&oe=55CFA9BC

plenty of firewood out here...hopefully the elk will appreciate that and eventually show up...

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11169904_10205133077179087_5898325714484506002_n.jpg?oh=7fd5b63aa60c907fdbc24d536460e5c2&oe=55E60A55

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11156351_10205133078459119_8023190980563531501_n.jpg?oh=922cc0e1c6bdf4256c579ee0f2deefac&oe=55E2283A

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11188235_10205133078659124_428436581731049372_n.jpg?oh=4f26fbf1090c47da8f0da39ad9f93e94&oe=55D90600

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11156272_10205133079099135_2329221747761004124_n.jpg?oh=8aad4ff967a7514e6e5d5fa5d6b65880&oe=55E19379

found a bunch of trash at our camp site....jeez people....pack it in? pack it out.

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/10386398_10205133079019133_561011801756614309_n.jpg?oh=c3584f1bacdcde2871e0b391bf6389af&oe=55DEF11C

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11710_10205133078219113_7065101575053560611_n.jpg?oh=5dd091ca0f65208bd8ed026d45c8c2f1&oe=55D0D2EA

View Quote

Thats not trash.  Those are ancient tools and signafied cultural diverity.
Roofers, contractors and masonry workers.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:51:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bounce19712] [#30]
yes, they are...too fast for me!   v1 or go home. heheheh.

there's an inch and a half of snow up here!  gonna have to cancel shooting today....Eagle!?  your rimfire score is safe for today...

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Ugh, I'd take that view over these plains any day!  Even though the trip was a little disappointing, it still looked amazing.  I did a hike up in Sedona once on a 4-day trip.  That, and the drive up the canyon from Sedona to Flagstaff was absolutely beautiful!  

I haz teh jealous.  
View All Quotes

<snip>

I haz teh jealous.  

Oak creek canyon, go back a page and cheak out tbrads photos from there from the other day bush wacking hiking of trial.  Very nice too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:53:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KingAirDriver] [#32]

Oak creek canyon, go back a page and cheak out tbrads photos from there from the other day bush wacking hiking of trial.  Very nice too.

View All Quotes

<snip>

I haz teh jealous.  

Sweet!  I saw those pics on the last page that you're talking about, and thought, "Wow, that looks like that canyon" that I was talking about!  Didn't know the name of it at the time.  Awesome!

ETA:  I think we hiked Solider's Trail, or something similar, there in Sedona.  It's nothing too treacherous, but was beautiful.  We didn't have any supplies, just water and some Powerbars.  The gas, oh the gas.            
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Sweet!  I saw those pics on the last page that you're talking about, and thought, "Wow, that looks like that canyon" that I was talking about!  Didn't know the name of it at the time.  Awesome!

ETA:  I think we hiked Solider's Trail, or something similar, there in Sedona.  It's nothing too treacherous, but was beautiful.  We didn't have any supplies, just water and some Powerbars.  The gas, oh the gas.            
View All Quotes

<snip>

I haz teh jealous.  

Oh yea we my wife, kiddo and I have done soldiers trail.  Its noce down there.  There are some good mt bike rides too. The rock formations a awsome. Did you feel any of the vortexs?  Haha, people come from all over and get their crystals and tune in with the vortexs to get wellness.  I didnt feel anything. But we watched a few people in their circles  Yea its great there.  We usually stay higher up and camp near flagstaff, because sedona is super touristville and spendy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#34]
yes, they are...too fast for me!   v1 or go home. heheheh.

there's an inch and a half of snow up here!  gonna have to cancel shooting today....Eagle!?  your rimfire score is safe for today...

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11138096_10205133258783627_2391171327432606038_n.jpg?oh=c5002ee2dd93e1225f180afb73fefd4b&oe=55984E8E
View Quote

Nice, getting some pow up there.  Its been raining down here all night and should be,heading your way.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

All I can say is beautiful....Hope it warms up for you and your mind clears.
I hope you and the rest of Sa/oU are having a fine morning. Dang check out all these posts.
I have some reading to do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Awesome pictures!  I take it you're not using an iPotato for these, lol.  I really enjoy what you post up.    
View All Quotes

Good morning tough first loss. Backs against the wall. Go get em. Good luck on jury duty.
And get out of that plane and spend some time outdoors.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Looks like it would be a PITA running in those boots especially on that polished floor.
I don't get it
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Looks like it would be a PITA running in those boots especially on that polished floor.
I don't get it
View All Quotes

I don't get it

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#39]

I don't get it

View All Quotes

I don't get it

Well, it just so happened that here a while back I stepped onto that polished floor with a piece of tape stuck to the bottom of my boot...darn near killed myself, lol!!

And yes, I do need to spend some time outside.  No chance to do so in the near future though.  Training all this week and trips scheduled pretty thick throughout the month.  Wife's family has 40 acres (and her aunt/uncle have another 120 on same property) of pasture land that's not too far from us.  We usually hit Bass and Channel cats pretty good in the ponds!  Lately there have been tons of Bluegill, too, which are a lot of fun.  I need to get back up there.  Haven't been out since I killed my deer this winter.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#40]

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11188241_10205133077099085_7963565528097600233_n.jpg?oh=c870102841974e967d773c65b5fb845b&oe=55E568D1

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11159534_10205133075259039_8854457890665765217_n.jpg?oh=49005fc1589036a8d90f394f367db30c&oe=559AEFDA

camp

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/17128_10205133077219088_7953861676326872804_n.jpg?oh=55c5ddf352fee72bf1854fde7672dda1&oe=55E3D62C

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10171867_10205133076779077_2374079274245310223_n.jpg?oh=93c53cdb8ee4662fa04da7d5c8705a42&oe=55CFA9BC

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11169904_10205133077179087_5898325714484506002_n.jpg?oh=7fd5b63aa60c907fdbc24d536460e5c2&oe=55E60A55

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11156351_10205133078459119_8023190980563531501_n.jpg?oh=922cc0e1c6bdf4256c579ee0f2deefac&oe=55E2283A

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11188235_10205133078659124_428436581731049372_n.jpg?oh=4f26fbf1090c47da8f0da39ad9f93e94&oe=55D90600

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11156272_10205133079099135_2329221747761004124_n.jpg?oh=8aad4ff967a7514e6e5d5fa5d6b65880&oe=55E19379

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/10386398_10205133079019133_561011801756614309_n.jpg?oh=c3584f1bacdcde2871e0b391bf6389af&oe=55DEF11C

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11710_10205133078219113_7065101575053560611_n.jpg?oh=5dd091ca0f65208bd8ed026d45c8c2f1&oe=55D0D2EA

View Quote

Nice pics. Them are sure some funny looking cows out there. Or are those Squatches? Ancient peoples can be quite the litterbugs sometimes.
If that's the kind of country you will be hunting. You'll love the reach of that 7 mag. Was that ribs in the foil? Big thunder storm at 5:30 this morning.
Woke everyone up. Be careful out there.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Chalupa, the demon-spawn Chihuahua from Hades, and Luger say "Good morning, SaoU!!"  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#42]
haa!  

yessir,  my buddie said those were feral horses....I paid them no mind.

we were out there to find elk sign and go "Lurp" on them.   Next time....next time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Chalupa, the demon-spawn Chihuahua from Hades, and Luger say "Good morning, SaoU!!"  

http://i.imgur.com/eO34lon.jpg?1

View Quote

AGGGHH!! make it stop make it stop!  did I just get a hex put on me? I'd better stay inside today for the rest of the day....
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#44]

AGGGHH!! make it stop make it stop!  did I just get a hex put on me? I'd better stay inside today for the rest of the day....

View All Quotes

Well, it would only be a small hex.  She's only 3 lbs.  3 lbs of hate, anger, and teeth.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Finally made it to the end. Busy crew this morning. OT69 spending my money in the middle of the night.

Bounce you hand MissB that boat and everyone in that state should take cover.
It would be like the scene in the Great Outdoors. With John Candy.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Windows open smells like rain a nice breeze blowing through and Beer Brats with tons of onion and peppers with lots of spices going on at noon.
 After the thrashing I took for browning first I will crisp last.   Life is good today. All my friends are living large.
Stop the world I want to stay right here!!!111
Well I tried, carry on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#46]

Finally made it to the end. Busy crew this morning. OT69 spending my money in the middle of the night.

Bounce you hand MissB that boat and everyone in that state should take cover.

It would be like the scene in the Great Outdoors. With John Candy.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Windows open smells like rain a nice breeze blowing through and Beer Brats with tons of onion and peppers with lots of spices going on at noon.

After the thrashing I took for browning first I will crisp last.   Life is good today. All my friends are living large.

Stop the world I want to stay right here!!!111

Well I tried, carry on.
View Quote
Ah man, enjoy, M1!  That's my favorite right there!  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, bbl.  Gotta run to the store and buy some poison.  Friggin' ant invasion over the last week or so.  Sick of it!  Thankfully, we just have the little black ants that don't bite.  I remember growing up in SoCal and having those little red savages invade and bite.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Well, it would only be a small hex.  She's only 3 lbs.  3 lbs of hate, anger, and teeth.    
View All Quotes

3lbs!?  I will nickname/codename her "triggerPull" when we're on open comms...opsec and all that  :)
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Today's lunch, trotters . . .

Slow cooked with onions, peppers, and garlic, until they are falling off the bone.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1008
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top