User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 163
Posted: 6/24/2012 12:10:29 PM EDT
Heisenberg in three weeks.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks enthralling. Did he die and he's in limbo? I always kind of imagined limbo as white and empty, guess the writers thought so too.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate to be a buzz kill but it's a bit early for the official thread.

Who am I kidding.   I'm excited as well.  Fix your video.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Something's missing...Oh, there it is!
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I saw some threads but nobody claimed the official title.  So it's mine.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm wondering if Mike survived his stay in the makeshift Mexican operating room.

Walt and Skyler have the carwash to make them money now that Walt and Jesse's cooking days are over.

Since Ted Beneke is dead, will Skyler be able to get Walt's money back?

So many questions. I can hardly wait.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I need it
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Tio was one of the best characters ever imagined, and skillfully acted without ever saying a word. (ignoring flashbacks when he was young and healthy)

Heisenberg doesn't have a lot to work with. His lab is gone. He doesn't even have the motorhome or any precursor. He should really just retire but I don't imagine that will happen. He could probably make a living with the car wash, but he has fully transformed from Walt to Heisenberg so I don't see him settling in with a family business.

One thing's certain about this show: there are no loose ends. There may be plot threads that lay dormant for a while but they will come back eventually.

When Mike comes back from Mexico I suspect he will hire on with Jesse and Walt. He is their best bet for reviving the operation. He has the connections and knowhow to build a new network. Badger and Skinny P will probably come into play.

Gus, ever thorough, may have left a line of succession or instructions for his death which could make life interesting.

There remains a functional lab in Mexico, and the chemists have seen Jesse cook the blue product. Second-tier cartelerinos will pick up the pieces and resume business, but it will take time. Eventually new product will appear from the south.

Hank will be vindicated by the superlab discovery after the fire, and Gus' obvious connection to Tio. He will likely return to work and will likely suspect that Heisenberg remains at large. The Agency might support him this time around. The bomb squad might turn up some evidence from the remains of the pipe bomb.

So... Here's my prediction straight from left field. Heisenberg will rebuild the operation with Jesse and Mike's help. He will then tie up the ultimate loose end by either buying out Elliot (remember his old lab partner from season 1?) or driving him out of business with profits from the lab.

ETA: this show is as addictive as meth.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm wondering if Mike survived his stay in the makeshift Mexican operating room.

Walt and Skyler have the carwash to make them money now that Walt and Jesse's cooking days are over.

I think their cooking days have just begun.

Each episode has to give the audience more than the one previous. Season opener should be great.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
My prediction: After the first half of this season, when they show the final episodes next year, Jesse will kill Walt.  Somehow he will find out about Jane.  That is the only way they can really end the series if you ask me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Mike doesn't like Walt. That is going to be a problem.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My prediction: After the first half of this season, when they show the final episodes next year, Jesse will kill Walt.  Somehow he will find out about Jane.  That is the only way they can really end the series if you ask me.

or He'll find out about the kid that Walt poisoned.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

it sounded like mike was the guy on the radio stating it was clear to go in the nursing home.

i doubt walt will be content with the money from the carwash, how much did he have socked away? remember when they were going to pay the guy to "disappear" and he did not have enough.

no one said ted was dead, i don't doubt that was on purpose.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Tag

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tio was one of the best characters ever imagined, and skillfully acted without ever saying a word. (ignoring flashbacks when he was young and healthy)

Heisenberg doesn't have a lot to work with. His lab is gone. He doesn't even have the motorhome or any precursor. He should really just retire but I don't imagine that will happen. He could probably make a living with the car wash, but he has fully transformed from Walt to Heisenberg so I don't see him settling in with a family business.

One thing's certain about this show: there are no loose ends. There may be plot threads that lay dormant for a while but they will come back eventually.

When Mike comes back from Mexico I suspect he will hire on with Jesse and Walt. He is their best bet for reviving the operation. He has the connections and knowhow to build a new network. Badger and Skinny P will probably come into play.

Gus, ever thorough, may have left a line of succession or instructions for his death which could make life interesting.

There remains a functional lab in Mexico, and the chemists have seen Jesse cook the blue product. Second-tier cartelerinos will pick up the pieces and resume business, but it will take time. Eventually new product will appear from the south.

Hank will be vindicated by the superlab discovery after the fire, and Gus' obvious connection to Tio. He will likely return to work and will likely suspect that Heisenberg remains at large. The Agency might support him this time around. The bomb squad might turn up some evidence from the remains of the pipe bomb.

So... Here's my prediction straight from left field. Heisenberg will rebuild the operation with Jesse and Mike's help. He will then tie up the ultimate loose end by either buying out Elliot (remember his old lab partner from season 1?) or driving him out of business with profits from the lab.

The car wash is another place for a meth lab.  Walt, Jesse, and Mike will want to steer clear of the Mexican cartels for a whole host of reasons.

I doubt Walt will be able to make and wash enough money to buy out Elliot.

Its fascinating how on the one hand Walt won by killing Gus.  But on the other hand he is neck deep in shit with no escape.  People who have a motive to do Walt harm(death or send him to jail)

• Gus' backers

• Jesse for poisoning Brock and a bunch of other shit

• Skylar to protect her family

• Sal to keep himself out of jail

• Hank because its his job.  Walt is responsible for Hank being in a wheel chair.  Hank hasn't pieced that together yet. On a subconscious level Hank knows that Walt has been cooking meth.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#16]
But, would Gail have survivied if Ron Paul had won the nomination?

(Would Ron Paul have won the nomination if Gail had survived?...)

ETA: EUREKA, I'VE GOT IT!!! GAIL BOETTICHER LEFT ALL HIS MONEY TO THE RON PAUL CAMPAIGN!!!

That's where all the money came from!

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Love this series.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is this the OFFICIAL thread, or the OFFICIAL-OFFICIAL thread... or is it THE official thread (...the official THREAD)?

Kind of like "Final Fantasy 4", ok, was it really FINAL the last 3 times that term was used?

I get so confused...

You're over-thinking it.

My thoughts:  Skylar's scared of Walt and probably fears for her kids.  Mike's recovering and looming just south of the border somewhere and we have no way to predict where his allegiance will lie.  He'll likely not team with Walt because he considers him to be entirely too cocky, and although Jesse might have grown on him a bit, he still thinks the guy's a junky and a liability.  Gus had backers who won't take kindly to their guy getting clipped and the law crawling over the lab.  Mexico has numbers and hardware.

Didn't Hank connect the large corporation name with the lab last season?  He's connecting the dots...

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#19]
In on 1!
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#20]
What's Walter's body count now?  For a mild mannered high school chemistry teacher he's done a lot of people.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What's Walter's body count now?  For a mild mannered high school chemistry teacher he's done a lot of people.

He's become Heisenberg. He hasn't been a mild mannered chemistry teacher for a while, now.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Off the top of my head (ETA: I've researched now) :

SPOILERS MF'ers!

Emilio
Krazy 8
Two thugs trying to kill Jesse that one night. Runs one over and shoots the other
Jane (through inaction I guess this counts)
One (two?) guards holding Jesse at the laundromat basement
You could halfway count the other cook (I can't remember his name, Jesse shoots him)
Gus

I think that's it?

Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's Walter's body count now?  

came here to ask the same question....
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Heisenberg in three weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBOtzeppLo

I've been catching up on all the old episode recently and its making more impatient with each one I watch.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw some threads but nobody claimed the official title.  So it's mine.

What happens if the dupe is more popular and longer than this one?
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's become Heisenberg. He hasn't been a mild mannered chemistry teacher for a while, now.

You're buying the wrong matches.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're buying the wrong matches.

I'm just searching for all of these quotes on youtube now, because they were so great.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't think it's gonna play out that way FWIW. IIRC the Mexican cooks/chemists are dead for one thing. The Mehicanos aren't gonna be pumpin' out the blue ice for one thing. I think people are going to be coming after Walt, and not just the DEA.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Need to find a stream of the Season 4 eipisodes. They aren't on Netflix yet.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's gonna play out that way FWIW. IIRC the Mexican cooks/chemists are dead for one thing. The Mehicanos aren't gonna be pumpin' out the blue ice for one thing. I think people are going to be coming after Walt, and not just the DEA.

The cartel still has a video recording of the cook process, if the writers want to go down that route.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPOILERS MF'ers!

Emilio
Krazy 8
Two thugs trying to kill Jesse that one night. Runs one over and shoots the other
You could halfway count the other cook (I can't remember his name, Jesse shoots him)
Gus

I think that's it?

You can add Tio Salamanca and the black bodyguard ,both when he killed Gus.

I make it at least nine.

Link Posted: 6/25/2012 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#32]
The cartel is gone,  Gus is gone,  the only dude left is MIke. What do you think he'll do?

IMO, Mike will jump on the Walt/Jesse bandwagon.

Great show,  I look forward to July 15.  I'm sure we'll be blown away...
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ch131.com
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SPOILERS MF'ers!

Emilio

Krazy 8

Gus

I think that's it?

That's getting your hands dirty!

Link Posted: 6/25/2012 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SPOILERS MF'ers!

Emilio

Krazy 8

Gus

I think that's it?

I've come up with:

Gus Fring

Hector Salamanca - both in the explosion of Walt's bomb

Jane - inaction

Gale - Jesse shot him under orders

Ted Beneke - well, sort of, accident under intimidation

Emilio - poison gas

Krazy 8 - strangled by Walt

2 drug dealers - both run over, then one executed by Walt

That's 9 total by Walt (4 directly by his hands, 2 more by the bomb,  2 by someone following his orders and 1 by inactivity).

Hank has killed 3 by gunshot in self defense.

Some real quick research shows that there have been roughly 24 featured characters die on screen, not including the pool party or the plane crash which would bring the body count a lot higher.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Better call Saul!
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The cartel is gone,  Gus is gone,  the only dude left is MIke. What do you think he'll do?

IMO, Mike will jump on the Walt/Jesse bandwagon.

Great show,  I look forward to July 15.  I'm sure we'll be blown away...

Mike is a professional. He will shrug, sigh, and display a slight, inscrutable grimace. He will then proceed to kick ass and take names while he rebuilds Gus' network to support Heisenberg as the new boss.

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 3:47:34 AM EDT
[#38]
in
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Amazon.com

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#40]
This is without a doubt the best show ever made.  In fact, I think it it's much, much better than anything that 24 did.
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 4:29:05 AM EDT
[#41]
nevermind!  remembered.  Can't wait for this show to kick back on!

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 4:34:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't remember walt poisoning a kid.  who/when?

Lily of the Valley.  The final reveal of Season 4.  Walt manipulated Jessie back to his side by convincing him that Gus had poisoned Brock when in reality he had.

BTW. I completely called that move in last season's thread...
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 4:35:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't remember walt poisoning a kid.  who/when?

The baby-momma that Jesse met in rehab has a son named Brock.  Walt poisoned him with a plant from his house to get Jesse back on his side, making it easier to convince him that Gus was a monster that needed to be taken out.  Gus already suspected Walt because Mike was keeping tabs on him so Walt's only way to reach Gus (at that time) was through Jesse.  

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 4:41:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a feeling there will be a Lab set up underneath the car wash.

Remember when Skylar bought it she mentioned to Bogdan about needing to install some sort of expensive drain run off filter thing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 4:58:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I have a feeling there will be a Lab set up underneath the car wash.

Remember when Skylar bought it she mentioned to Bogdan about needing to install some sort of expensive drain run off filter thing.

That was the bluff to get him to sell because it was gonna cost him more to set that up than the business was worth.  Remember, they had a fake EPA guy come in there and assess what "needed" to be done.

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#46]
I gave my prediction of the remainder of the series in another thread, but I've given it some thought and changed it a little.

Walt creates his drug empire.  Walt becomes a monster and starts killing anyone that threatens his drug empire.  After a while, Walt then decides his own family is against him and must be killed.  Jesse kills Walt just before it happens.  Jesse is put in prison by Hank for his crimes.

Survivors:  Jesse, Hank, Skylar, Walter Jr, Mike

Deaths:  Walt, Saul, Marie
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I love me some Breaking Bad.  

Too bad they're splitting the season up into two years worth.  Now we get two truncated seasons.  Either way, I can't wait for the end.  I'm sure it will be excellent.
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 6:22:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I love me some Breaking Bad.  

Too bad they're splitting the season up into two years worth.  Now we get two truncated seasons.  Either way, I can't wait for the end.  I'm sure it will be excellent.

Yeah I'm pretty salty about that shit.  I can live with a few weeks for a break but a whole goddamn year is shit.

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Yo Bitch!

Link Posted: 6/26/2012 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Laundry super lab will be found / discovered after the fire, Hank will be
vindicated and he will have a renewed vigor for getting to the bottom of things…

Gus, although dead, did have cameras everywhere… I fear the
investigation into the super lab and Gus’s death will lead the DEA (maybe just
Hank) to find the DVR / DVRs with hours upon hours of footage of Walt and Jesse
cooking…

Maybe I’m over thinking it, but the footage contained on
that DVR would be my main concern at this point if I were Mr. White…

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 163
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top