Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2001 10:04:56 AM EDT

'Vince Foster's Gun' Serial Number Searched Before
                         Death
                         When Vince Foster was found dead from an apparent gunshot
                         wound to the head in 1993, the government was quick to write off
                         the death as a suicide.
                         That sat well with Bill Clinton and Vince's closest confidante, Hillary
                         Rodham.
                         For years, detail after detail emerged questioning the official ruling.
                         Significant questions were raised about the unusual gun -- a .38 Colt
                         revolver made from the parts of three guns with two serial numbers
                         -- found conveniently in Vince's hand.
                         The Park Police said one of the serial numbers indicated the gun
                         was vintage 1913 -- and had no pedigree.
                         Foster family members insisted neither Foster nor his father ever
                         owned the old revolver.
                         Recently, a NewsMax.com reader named Craig Brinkley contacted
                         us.
                         Curious about the gun, Brinkley had filed a Freedom of Information
                         request with the FBI, asking details of requests on the gun's serial
                         numbers with the NCIC -- the National Crime Information Center.
                         The NCIC keeps records of all law enforcment inquiries of serial
                         numbers.
                         On March 23, 2001 the FBI responded to Brinkley's request.
                         Serial number 356555, one of the numbers on the gun, was never
                         searched, not by the FBI, the Park Police or by that "investigation"
                         by Ken Starr.
                         More curious: serial number 355055 was found on the frame of the
                         gun. Brinkley believes that was the gun's real nnumber.
                         That number was indeed searched by the Park Police, on the even
                         ing of Foster's death, more exactly at 22:45 EDT on July 20, 1993.
                         Interestingly, searches were conducted on the same serial number
                         no less than three times earlier that year before Foster's death, on
                         March 3, March 7 and April 29.
                         Was someone checking to see that this gun had a "clean" predigree
                         and was untraceable.
                         We called Marilyn Walton at the FBI's Access Integrity Unit. She
                         told us that the government does not disclose what law
                         enforcement agencies who requested a trace on the serial number.
                         She said it could have been made by local or federal agencies who
                         have access to the NCIC computer.
                         She noted that serial numbers are often duplicated, and usually
                         when a request is made, it includes additional information, such as
                         the gun's make and model.
                         In all four cases no such information was entered, just the number.

Link Posted: 4/4/2001 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Vince had to be sacrificed for the good of the Klintons.

He might have been able to save us from the Klinton years.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Good post 9divdoc! Sounds like the guy has hit
paydirt.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]
The Vince Foster case stinks to high heaven.  Hillary's best friend is murdered, and who does Clinton have investigate the homocide?  The National Park Service.

A teenage black boy is found hanged at his home is Mississippi, and Jesse Jackson cries lynch mob.  The FBI is immediately called in, and determine a year later after a thourough investigation that it was a suicide.  No such rigor was performed on Foster's case, even though it was a close friend of the Clintons'.  Something is (was) rotten in Denmark.  Liberals don't care as long as the President isn't Republican.

Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Something does stink, but pitty the guy that killed himself by jumping down the elevator shaft onto no less that 30 .45 bullets, too!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm not an expert on these things, but i've heard that the gun was found still in foster's hand.  after shooting himself, would the gun still be gripped in his hand.  i would think that it wouldn't:  first, muscles relax (think sphincters) and the hands muscles wouldn't be different, would they? second, and this is where i have no clue, would the impact of the shot result in some reflex that opened the hands?

Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Cause of Death; Being A Friend Of Bill.
I wonder what would have happened to Monica if she hadn't kept the dress.
[pyro]
Flame away guys, but I would have given Monica a roll in the hay. She looks like she has the experience.
[sex]
[smoke]
What a way to get into the history books!
Link Posted: 4/5/2001 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Flame away guys, but I would have given Monica a roll in the hay. She looks like she has the experience.
[sex]
[smoke]
What a way to get into the history books!
View Quote

Flame nothing.  I would have given her what she wanted too.  So what if she's a little plump.[sex]

Look at the alternative.

Billary[BD]

Monica wins by a long shot.[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top