Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 5/27/2011 5:41:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK, but my truck license plate is EZE RIDR.  Lemme watch the vid for technique/critique!

Douche / criminal move by truck.  I will never ride a bike, but I don't care what bikes do around me.  They won't really hurt me in my 4 wheeler.  I am happy they are enjoying themselves.

Video not worth watching past 2 min mark.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't watch all of the video, but if that was any other road the bike would've lost him easily.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Not justifying the asshole in the truck, but why did the motorcycle think it was okay to pass on a double-yellow line?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So, did his shit go to jail?  

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139006

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Not justifying the asshole in the truck, but why did the motorcycle think it was okay to pass on a double-yellow line?

oh boy, now you've done it

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The guy who filmed this was on a bike forum I'm on and he said the cops showed no interest in doing a damn thing about it
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I had an asshat do that to me once after pulling out in front of me. I was not amused.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#10]

LoL...

That came to mind too.

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy who filmed this was on a bike forum I'm on and he said the cops showed no interest in doing a damn thing about it

True.  Typically they don't care.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unsurprising.  I was rear ended @ a stop light and the two jurisdictions played hot potato until they could just drive back to the donut shop sans responsibility.  My car was unscathed and hers was bashed, so I didn't pursue it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#14]
At 6:14 when he exited the vehicle with a weapon I would have shot him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I haven't watched the video yet, but double yellow lines are meant for 4 wheel vehicles.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't fucking understand people who try to police other drivers.

In a completely different situation, I've seen people try to block the left lane on highways when there's a merger coming up, to stop them from passing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

was that a shotgun?

dumbass had a ATV in the back too. I was waiting for it to come loose.

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]
This is exactly why they make revolvers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

was that a shotgun?

the biker said it was a crowbar

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#21]
OK jackasses on motorcycle, minding their own business, breaking traffic laws....but 2nd degree murder because you're butthurt about getting passed on the 'road ah grewed up awn' ? just doesn't seem worth it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

was that a shotgun?

Looked like a tire iron to me. He is lucky, I would have put about a dozen holes in him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Guy in the truck definitely needs his ass kicked, I hate to think how that would have ended with my group of riding buddies. That rider handled it MUCH different, and better, than I would have.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because he could see far enough and move fast enough to pass safely.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
lol at the driver who thought they could catch the bike once it passed them.
And to the OP- Ya I'm sure he's a member here. Rub that chip off you shoulder.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Redneck got lucky he didn't find redneck bikers... I carry on my bike, and a tire iron would have seemed all the sudden woefully inadequate.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#28]
The red neck in the truck does need to go to jail but I have little respect for the motorcyclists also.  How many laws were they breaking on that stretch of road?  Even where the idiot in the truck tried to hit him he was passing the truck on a double yellow.
I've seen far to many motorcyclists who don't think the rules of the road apply to them only to bitch about how cars don't look out for them.  Just like the guy at the end of the video pointing out how reckless the guy in the truck was driving, hypocrite.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#29]
theres at least 10 wtfs in that video, the one that sticks out the most to me is that a fullsize pickup truck with an atv in the back was able to catch a sportbike.  If that happened to me traffic laws be damned, im getting the fuck away from that situation as fast as possible, not riding 5 miles up the road, waiting for the truck, and then having my buddy call the cops.  Guy in the truck needs to be beaten for sure though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#30]
And to all you people saying you would have shot the truck driver, how would you have explained being in fear for your life when you stopped and waited for the truck to catch up to you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Idiots, all of them.

Posted speed limit was 45-mph which they all were exceeding.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The red neck in the truck does need to go to jail but I have little respect for the motorcyclists also.  How many laws were they breaking on that stretch of road?  Even where the idiot in the truck tried to hit him he was passing the truck on a double yellow.
I've seen far to many motorcyclists who don't think the rules of the road apply to them only to bitch about how cars don't look out for them.  Just like the guy at the end of the video pointing out how reckless the guy in the truck was driving, hypocrite.

wat?

When you have 10 seconds of sight line around another vehicle, and it takes 1.5 seconds to move past them, it is perfectly safe to pass, whether legal or not. Compared to a POS pickup using both sides of the road in a mad rage to run over someone that offended his manhood by passing him?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Because the 45-mph speed limit clearly doesnt apply to ricers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

And to the OP- Ya I'm sure he's a member here. Just like jackass bikers are too.

Rub that chip off you shoulder.

true. But,

the arfcommer tried to run over a biker.

Somehow seems more correct than

the arfcommer rides a bike like a jackass.

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

was that a shotgun?

Looked like a tire iron to me. He is lucky, I would have put about a dozen holes in him.

Yep. Tire iron. He jumped out and started getting animated. You seen him rush back to the truck and then come up with the tire iron. He had already displayed his intent to do great bodily harm. He had already displayed his altered mental state. He was clearly aggressive and retrieved a weapon.

I'm amazed at the calmness of the guy that he almost ran off the road; especially after he almost rolled into him while parked at the stop sign. I don't know if he was rattled or a pussy or what, but he didn't even offer up a harsh word.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Probably lives on that road and is sick of the ricers racing that road every weekend in what was a quiet farmin community before they "dicovered" that road.

Shit like that is how unauthorized speed bumps spring up overnight.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Man what a fucking douchebag. I kept hoping he'd run his truck off the road, into a tree and catch on fire.

I've never understood the retards that have a problem being passed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And to the OP- Ya I'm sure he's a member here. Just like jackass bikers are too.

Rub that chip off you shoulder.

true. But,

the arfcommer tried to run over a biker.

Somehow seems more correct than

the arfcommer rides a bike like a jackass.

lol true. Clearly there was a much bigger jackass here. I personally couldn't have given two shits if that biker passed me in that situation. At the traffic level and speed that he got around it was safer than some legal passing zones.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
theres at least 10 wtfs in that video, the one that sticks out the most to me is that a fullsize pickup truck with an atv in the back was able to catch a sportbike.  If that happened to me traffic laws be damned, im getting the fuck away from that situation as fast as possible, not riding 5 miles up the road, waiting for the truck, and then having my buddy call the cops.  Guy in the truck needs to be beaten for sure though.

I'l +1 that, I would not have stopped and waited at the sign. When he came over to hit me as I passed, I would have opened the throttle, he would be out of sight in a few seconds, and never seen me again.

I'm thinking the bike in this video was holding back and didn't want to blast down those roads at 150+ MPH
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And to all you people saying you would have shot the truck driver, how would you have explained being in fear for your life when you stopped and waited for the truck to catch up to you?

No duty to retreat. I was waiting at the stop sign for my friend when crazy guy in a truck came at me with a tire iron.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And to all you people saying you would have shot the truck driver, how would you have explained  being in fear for your life when you stopped and waited for the truck to catch up to you?

I think at that point they'd just leave...
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#42]
all I see is 3 asshats
two on bikes most likely breaking the law
one in a truck attempting to kill one of them for it
a whole lot of WTF here

speed
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So speeding is justification for attempted murder?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

wat?

When you have 10 seconds of sight line around another vehicle, and it takes 1.5 seconds to move past them, it is perfectly safe to pass, whether legal or not. Compared to a POS pickup using both sides of the road in a mad rage to run over someone that offended his manhood by passing him?

I'm sorry, lets have one of our many LEOs chime in if being safe to pass, in your opinion, is a valid reason to break the law.  But that is my point, bikers tend to think the rules do not apply to them...but they do.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably lives on that road and is sick of the ricers racing that road every weekend in what was a quiet farmin community before they "dicovered" that road.

Shit like that is how unauthorized speed bumps spring up overnight.

Then get enough residents to complain to the police so they will come out and start setting up radar on that road.  Not try to murder people out having fun.  I know if i start seeing a bunch of cops on a road i like to ride, I dont ride it anymore...
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've never understood the retards that have a problem being passed.

I doubt it was about being passed.

More likely he lives on that road and the residents can barely pull out of their own driveways because of the recreational bikers doing 90 MPH is a 45MPH zone. That and the noise will eventually drive many landowners towards homicidal thoughts towards bikers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. But if he lives on that road I understand it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So then it is justified to you.

Ah, I think I understand...  
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#50]
205!

DUPE!!!

Whoops wrong forum!

No, there has been nothing done so far, atleast according to the guy who videoed it. Some fella over at ZRX10 board.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top