Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2001 6:51:14 AM EDT
The SAFS is an intensive two day entry level program designed as an introduction to the sport of High Power Rifle Shooting with ephasis on the U.S. Service Rifles,M1, M1A and AR15. Students completing this course should be able to enter and safely and successfully compete in a High Power Rifle Match.

* This training is limited to the U.S. Service Rifles, M1, M1A and AR15.

* A limited number of service grade caliber .30 M1 rifles will be available for loan to students at no charge.  

APRIL 7 and 8, 2001 at the Peconic River Sportsmen's Club, Manorville LI, NY.

APRIL 21 and 22, 2001 at Camp Smith, Peekskill, NY

[url]www.wallkillrodandgun.com/safsprog.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Go! Go! Go! I did two years ago. Excellent class. And a good day of shooting. Went to the Peconic River Club location. And you can't beat the price, it was low for what you got and I'd tell you what it was if I could remember it. Plenty of people to meet, talk and network with. And a lot of AR's when I was there. Someone even lent me a shooting jacket. Plenty of good guidance and instruction for a little bit of $$$.

Sherm
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top