Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2001 3:58:12 AM EDT
Well, here I am at my desk bored as all hell on a Tuesday night working on an ad campaign due in two days.  I'm sitting here trying to use PhotoShop 6.0 and I ain't all that savvy with graphics software. Just wondering who my fellow college students on this board are.  BTW, I'm at Boston U freezing my @ss off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 3:59:22 AM EDT
[#1]
...here's page 1...
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:10:17 AM EDT
[#2]
School of Hard Knocks, lifetime member...
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, here I am at my desk bored as all hell on a Tuesday night working on an ad campaing due in two days.  I'm sitting here trying to use PhotoShop 6.0 and I ain't all that savvy with graphics software. Just wondering who my fellow college students on this board are.  BTW, I'm at Boston U freezing my @ss off.
View Quote

Judging by your post,[smash] it must be an ad [u]campaign[/u] to support public schools.

edited to [u]underline[/u]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks GW
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I am a mechanical engineering student at Walla Walla College fixing to get reamed with my class load this quarter.[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm at Boston U freezing my @ss off.

View Quote

Try going to school here in ND. Weather is COLDER THAN SH*T, but the women are hotter then hell (believe it or not).
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
UKONN for me. I will always remember orientation
day. A woman from the English dept. donning a rainbow pin spoke. It was and probably shall remain the only time I have heard the words gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, AND transgenders all in the same sentence. I thought to myself, "Let the liberal indoctrination begin."  Too bad I had already finished my English requirements prior to attending UKONN.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm taking up space on the University of Idaho server.  I take up space in class too. [sleep]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Wa as a Criminal Justice major. Go ZAGS!

Kyle
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm here at College of the Ozarks (yeah, you've probably never heard of it), and I'm not freezing my @$$ off.  By the way, I am also a Criminal Justice major.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#12]
University of San Diego, Electrical Engineering major. I'm sitting here in shorts & a short sleeve shirt while studying for my calc test Friday.

radioman
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 6:48:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm a freshman at Purdue for Aeronautical Engineering if I ever manage to complete the Freshman Engineering requirements.  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Wiggins,

You going to that gun show at the fairgrounds in spokane? Its wither this weekend or next weekend. I'll be there, probably with a couple of shooting buddies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Brigham Young University (BYU COUGARS!).
Masters of Accountancy Major.
It beats the hell out of the ARMY!
Spring has spurng-eat your heart out!

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#16]
GET OFF THE NET AND GO GET SOME PUSSY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks Dad...
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Pima community collage tucson az

Criminal science
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I will graduate with an MBA from University of Texas Dallas in May.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 7:40:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Hello Brothers… Purdue University Lafayette here. I have been in school forever because I keep switching majors. I have six years in and I still can’t make up my mind what the hell I want to do. I’ve had 2 years in Nursing, 2 years Computer Technology, and 2 years of Law & Society (Law Enforcement). I am a lifer. *sigh*

[grenade]Tyler
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#22]
University of FL here.  Graduating with a Degree in Building Construction in about a month.  Presently im sitting here watchin it rain, the rain that inspired me to sleep in today and skip class.  Im sure you guys can relate.  At least im not freezin my tail off like you yankees. [;D]
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
GET OFF THE NET AND GO GET SOME PUSSY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
View Quote

The man has a point!

dillweed,

I did not even know there was going to be a gun show here. Where are the fairgrounds in Spokane?

Kyle
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Last year it was at the interstate fairgrounds.  I don't get up to Spokane that much, so I really can't give you detailed directions. However, I get on the interstate at the 195 exit and head east.  Go past the division st exit and a few more and you'll see signs for it. Its easy to find.  

Last year it was the first weekend in April. I ran across someone on this board saying it was April 6, 7, and 8th this time around. I can't say for sure thats its going to happen, but a friend of mine and I are trying to verify it. I'll bet if you drive over there they'll have some info up.  Let me know. In the mean time, I'll try to dig up some info on the internet. Its the biggest show you'll see in this neck of the woods, by far.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#25]
U of F,
4 credits to go until the big BA.
I'll get 'em out of the way sometime soon.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#26]
yep, im broke all the time. mech. design student
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Junior in Petroleum Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. Getting my a@@ kicked in my classes. I guess I shouldn't spend so much time on my gun hobby. haha...yeah right.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm a Computer Engineer at Penn State.  We are close to not freezing anymore.  But I am getting killed by classes right now.  I should be studying.  Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#29]
U of Delaware, and not too happy with the sports department.  The nearest range is a 15 minute ride by motorcycle (and I dont have a motorcycle...), the recruiters promised a 20 minute walk to ANY ACTIVITY.  And, the intermural sport division wont talk to me after I asked for IDPA and Three Gun as intermural sports. [pistol] Other then that, excellent college.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Finishing my first year at the local community college, IVCC. Only 7 more years until I graduate an educated idiot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Junior in Computer Science at Ball State
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Senior Psychology major in private Texas Universiy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#33]
dillweed,

I don't have a car, but I'll call a gun shop around here, and find out.

Kyle
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#34]
I just got accepted to Western Michigan University to hopefully work towards a doctorate in History.  If I am lucky I may have my education finished by the time I retire.

The President flew into Michigan Tuesday and spoke at WMU.  I didn't get to go though.  I was called into work to cover his landing.  I got to watch Air Force One landing from inside the cab of a crash truck about 200' from the runway.  It was cool (not to mention an obscene amount of overtime pay).

We were told to stay inside our vehicles so that we wouldn't confuse the snipers.  No argument here.  The last thing I want is a confused sniper.

BTW, any of you computer science people know how to make those stupid little smiley icons work?
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Wiggins,

Woohoooo!  The militia of Montana has it listed as previously stated.  April 6-8.  Interstate fairgrounds.  Can't wait.  God I love guns shows.  I'll probably be there Saturday morning.  MAYBE friday afternoon.   I wonder if I can get another student loan by then...  
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#36]
U of R , in CA. Nice and liberal. There is only one other libertarian I know of.
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Software (Computer) Engineer, Junior, at Auburn University in Auburn, AL.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I miss college.
I'm fixing to student teach soon and I just moved away from school with my girlfriend and I already miss the stagnent stench of stale beer.  It's starting to get warm here and I picture my friends and I skipping class, moving our furniture to the front yard with our tv and vcr.  We'd sit there all day with our shirts off, drinking a keg or two, watching movies and waiving at the traffic driving by.  Dems was the "Good ol Days".

Real life sucks!:(

Brick

"The University of Wisconsin Stout; more beer per capita than any other school in the UW system."
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Civil Engineering student here at Virginia Tech.  Go Hokies!!!

ques
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Im an Mech Enginineer at the University of Florida, graduate in Dec.  Hey BigAl223 and McUzi, we need to get together and go dispense some ammo sometime.  I wasn't aware I had any "allies" here. email me
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm just starting the last quarter of my 2nd year at the UW.  Pleanty of ranges around here, I live at home and have a car.
...Just don't have any guns...
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#42]
University of Nevada at Las Vegas.  International Business degree.

Am I the only one who spends my college loans on shooting?
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#43]
i am currently in a post graduate program at the school of hard knocks[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 3:23:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm here at College of the Ozarks (yeah, you've probably never heard of it), and I'm not freezing my @$$ off.  By the way, I am also a Criminal Justice major.
View Quote

Hmm... College of the Ozarks, Branson MO. I was there several years ago and got to meet Margaret "Liberator of the Falklands" Thatcher. That was the only time I was ever there. Wasn't overly impressed with the women (admittiedly though I was pretty busy with other things). Isn't that school the one where everybody has to work in some capacity for the school to help pay for it?

See, someone here HAS heard of C of O - and I live on the other side of the world.

Adam
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 3:50:29 AM EDT
[#45]

Well, I am a student at the Community College level.  I am attending classes to work toward my Nursing Degree.  I figured I could either goto school for 2 years and get my RN or the same 2 years and be a Paramedic and make about half the money.  Being an EMT already, I can challenge the Paramedic boards with my RN liscence.  After spending so many years in themilitary I figured it was time to get a real job that actually had a worthwhile income level.
  Besides, I don't know enough spanish to be a Mercinary...

Johnny McD

[sniper]
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I am too old for this shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Yep, presently a student at a wallet-busting university.  Not giving anymore info.than that.  Really like the anonymity of using a user name on boards.  Been studying hard from the first day of each class to be top dog in most of my classes.  Slipping bribery money under the table and doing every darn extra credit assignment does work on getting the best grades.  [:)]  

Speaking up fearlessly in class during the first week always gets me rolling.  The PPs(students with pocket protectors) freak out everytime I score higher than them.  But we always end up as friends after they realize I don't cheat and come from a modest background.  I don't dislike anybody, but I will do my best and take-no-prisoners to stay on top of the class. No time for tutoring or questions because I have a job.  Time is very limited in my life.  

If you happen to have a student in class who resembles Chris Knight from the movie Real Genius who looks like he should be surfing and not frequently speaking up, RoadDog on AR15.com is [b]not[/b] him.  [:D]  [:D]  

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Purdue here, freshman...originally Aero/Astro Engr...then Chem. Engr., now (after failing fundimental chemistry), Industrial Management. Oh, the choices...
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Senior in high school right now, going to MN state Mankato in the fall, don't know what my major is yet, probably an engineering of some type.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top