Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2010 8:28:12 PM EDT
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/08/move_over_paula_deen_deepfried.php

That's right folks, deep-fried beer pockets. Finally, a reason to live again!

Ever since the inauguration five years ago of the Big Tex Choice Awards at the Texas State Fair, food vendors have been deep-frying the impossible in their pursuit of the Most Creative and Best Taste awards.

As the Dallas Morning News reports, the Fried Beer was the result of a painful process of trial and error for creator Mark Zamble. His initial efforts kept exploding once they hit the fryer, and he kept getting burned. Zamble has already applied for a patent and trademark for Fried Beer, which appears to be a pocket of pretzel dough filled with its signature beverage.

My God that sounds delicious. Scalding hot beer and fried pretzel dough all in one bite? It's like I won the culinary lottery. Quick Robin –– to the Fry-Daddy! And put some f***ing pants on, I'm not driving your ass to the ER in the Batmobile if you burn your wiener again. What? I've been drinking!

Link Posted: 8/27/2010 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
get the fuck outta here
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Scalding hot beer? No thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Scalding hot beer? No thanks.

Feel the burn?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, looks like the state fair also has deep fried margarittas.    I love my state, but some of the "inventors" need to stay int he trailer park.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Mmmmmmm......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top