Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2010 6:41:51 PM EDT
I am trying to get the "people" icons on my ERIS to display the index card symbol instead of the phone symbol.  When it has the index card symbol it goes to their info page when tapped allowing you to choose what you want to do.  With the phone symbol it automatically calls them.  I  have tried editing and searching everywhere I can find but no go.
I have posted on forums and asked this question with no luck and others have the same problem.
This is a generic pic from an Android forum that shows what I am talking about.

Link Posted: 4/3/2010 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to change the setting with that particular person in the favorites list to either text or call

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
that kim chick is hot.. whats her number?
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You need to change the setting with that particular person in the favorites list to either text or call

I have tried that and couldn't find that option.
There are 3 symbols.....phone, text and index card.  The text symbol isn't shown in that pic.
Problem is, if I choose the text symbol it would only allow me to text.
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]

that is the point

Link Posted: 4/3/2010 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

that is the point

I understand that but What I want is when I tap the persons pic it brings up the options to call, text or email giving me the option to choose instead of the phone choosing for me.
That is done by having the index card.
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

that kim chick is hot.. whats her number?

Pm sent.

Link Posted: 4/3/2010 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#7]
That is a damn good question...I am trying to figure out how to do it on my phone...
Link Posted: 4/4/2010 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump for further study.
Link Posted: 4/4/2010 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Surely ARFCOM can answer this question !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top