Page / 4
Posted: 6/23/2017 11:56:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems legit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The Independent?

As I recall, this is the same outlet that published the story that ISIS had taped notes to the doors of people's houses in Sweden saying they would be beheaded if they didn't convert to Islam. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Not just any report, but an explosive one
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#4]
CNN is running with it tonight.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I had a lot of collards tonight.

I will have an explosive report for you in the morning...lol.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Well to be honest, most Russkies hate Hillary. So, I would say that they were more then happy that Trump was elected.
With that said. Are they suggesting that trump won with FAKE votes? If not, they just need to shut the fuck up and go cry in a corner.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#8]
They ain't neva gunna give up on dis angle...

Fucking shit for brains won't be happy until we are nuking each other..
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't doubt it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:13:13 AM EDT
[#10]
ALL OVER CNN tonight at the restaurant while I was dinner tonight.

In all fairness the other TV had streaming videos of scantily clad tight girls free diving for lobsters in the keys.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:16:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Did he order Leon Panetta to use "P@ssword" as his password, too?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I took an explosive shit one time but hey MAGA
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Absolute nonsense.

Putin would have loved for Hillary to be the President. Another weak and feckless American leader that responds to Russian aggression with harshly worded letters and platitudes. Obama was at worst a nuisance to Vladimir Putin, Hillary would be no different. Trump is a potential ally against radical Islam, certainly to a greater degree than Hillary. He is also unpredictable and possibly someone who could respond with dangerous aggression to aggression aimed at US interests by Russia or its allies. Who is more likely to order the quick sinking of Iranian boats that harass our Navy in the Persian Gulf?

Russia's economy is largely based on oil and gas exports. In particular Russia's hard to extract and transport oil requires a high price to be available to grow the Russian economy.  Hillary would have closed off more oil and gas exploration in and around the USA and driven prices back up to where Russia could make real money extracting and exporting petroleum from deep inside Russia. The problem with that is our economy whether the left likes it or not, runs on petroleum.

Trump's policies keep us able to extract our own energy if necessary and this keeps the oil flowing on the global market and keeps extraction of resources here to a minimum (we will need that hard to get stuff someday). It is nothing more than good geopolitical and economic strategy that gives us a lot of leverage.

High oil prices=Bad for USA, Good for Russia

Low Oil Prices=Good for USA and virtually all of the Americas (except Venezuela) and bad for Russia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:17:00 AM EDT
[#14]
This report will self destruct in 10 seconds.  Good day Mr. Hunt.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:13:36 AM EDT
[#15]
How is this different than George Soros pouring millions upon millions into the Dem bank accounts, for fake news, riots, and MSM news feeds ?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:26:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This report will self destruct in 10 seconds.  Good day Mr. Hunt.
View Quote
Mike Hunt?    
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:26:38 AM EDT
[#17]
How many months has it taken them to assemble all of their hucksters and forgers to cobble together a report that passes for plausible?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:28:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks, Vlad!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:31:07 AM EDT
[#19]
lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone can influence an election from anywhere with this new-fangled thing called the internet & social media, it would be impossible to stop unless the U.S. was isolated from the rest of the world by any and all means of communication. The left uses 'influence' and 'hack' interchangeably but they are not the same thing. Influenced, yes, but to say that votes were actually altered, we are still waiting for so-called evidence yet they have none, so they should go suck a dikfer already.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:33:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Podesta is ratcheting up the propaganda because Trump's thrown down the gloves.  Trump's going after Lynch hard on her Hillary cover-up.  Expect the fake news to reach epic proportions in the coming months.  They've literally been backed into a corner.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#22]
And the best they could do is find some emails because pedesta is stupid.

If he didn't have dodgy emails that wouldn't have helped either.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:39:39 AM EDT
[#23]
This is getting really fucking annoying.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd like for everyone who is claiming Russia influenced our election to go there and stay.  Forever.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:41:06 AM EDT
[#25]
His password was P@ssword, for all of his accounts and devices..
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#26]
according to a Washington Post investigation
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:52:40 AM EDT
[#27]
We already know that Russia was giving money to WikiLeaks, who used it on the Clinton and DNC emails leaks, to shift public sentiment in favor of Trump, because they thought he might be more friendly and easier to work with.

Unless they bring up some information suggesting that actual voting machines were hacked and that Russian hackers directly changed the vote tallies, it's meaningless.

If Russia was going to hack the voting machines and rewrite the tally numbers, why bother trying to affect public opinion with the email leaks?

Any concerns I had about Trump possibly being under Russian influence were relieved when he Tomohawked the Russia-alligned Syrian airbase with Russian personell on site. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't still be dominating the Russians in Syria if Trump were Putin's puppet.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:55:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
If CNN reports it, then it must be a complete fabrication.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:01:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Meanwhile in Realsville.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We already know that Russia was giving money to WikiLeaks, who used it on the Clinton and DNC emails leaks, to shift public sentiment in favor of Trump, because they thought he might be more friendly and easier to work with.

Unless they bring up some information suggesting that actual voting machines were hacked and that Russian hackers directly changed the vote tallies, it's meaningless.

If Russia was going to hack the voting machines and rewrite the tally numbers, why bother trying to affect public opinion with the email leaks?

Any concerns I had about Trump possibly being under Russian influence were relieved when he Tomohawked the Russia-alligned Syrian airbase with Russian personell on site. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't still be dominating the Russians in Syria if Trump were Putin's puppet.
View Quote
Cite please?

That was not part of the DNI report, or any other official information I have read.

The DNI report did not mention Podesta's emails at all, and it's assertion that Russia penetrated the DNC was based on  a report by Crowdstrike, a report which has fallen apart under scrutiny.

I also understand that many of the assertions that the DNI report did make were based on the piss dossier.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:17:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Explosive diarrhea 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:23:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I had an explosive report this morning but I don't want to turn this into a p00p thread. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:24:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Doesn't some Russian guy own The Independent?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:36:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Whoever released Hildabeast's emails detailing how she mishandled classified government documents on her private server deserve a hearty thank you, be it the Russians, the FBI, or Rin Tin Tin. Dems are just mad because somebody exposed their rotten corruption to the public in such an irrefutable manner that not even they can deny it.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as much as admitted they rigged their own primary so Bernie Sanders would lose to Hillary. I know GOPe isn't much better but the democratic party is rotten to the core.

Motherfuck every last one of those rotten cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:48:10 AM EDT
[#35]
But, although US intelligence agencies became increasingly sure that Russia was actively trying to undermine the 2016 election, the Obama administration worried that acting publicly on the issue in close proximity to the election would give rise to concerns that Mr Obama’s team was using the White House to try and influence the election.Instead of acting against Putin before the election, the White House attempted to stop future meddling, and to work to ensure that US voting systems weren’t significantly impacted. Let's just let this unfold, just like when we watched them in Ukraine, sorry about your Crimea. This is an obvious BS answer to Trump's tweet about team Obumngo not doing shit about Russian meddling. Never mind Jeh Johnson and the DNC both calling each other liars.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:56:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Holy shit...

The dumbass burbtards will buy lucky Astrology mood rings, given the nudge from populist media supporting any "Trend".

They now expect total fabrications to be swallowed, and there is no tongue in cheek.

Damn.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:15:49 AM EDT
[#37]
So funny no one cares that the Chinese, Saudis, and others donated to Hillary's campaign...

Can't even find that much regarding Russia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:16:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Which means Sponge Top Bullet Secret will be touting it in his posts for a few days.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I tried to influence the election too.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Doesn't Podesta have millions in shares of a company he sat on the board of who received millions of dollars from one of Putin's companies while working under Hillary?  And then he transfered the shares to his daughter?  Why yes.  Yes he did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Chicken Little cried Wolf so many times, she became a chicken shit.

Who gives a shit about this Fake story anymore?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:37:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Doesn't Podesta have millions in shares of a company he sat on the board of who received millions of dollars from one of Putin's companies while working under Hillary?  And then he transfered the shares to his daughter?  Why yes.  Yes he did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also managed those shares after they were transferred.

And never disclosed them.

And he held a top secret clearance.

Podesta's firm also represented a guy that the Turkish government suspected of a bloody military coup attempt last year while he was running Clintons presidential campaign..

He is also my  prime suspect for paying for the piss dossier that was made up by the Russians.

So He got Russians to provide false testimony to get a FISA warrant so that the government could spy on Trumps presidential campaign..

And he was getting updates from the NSC.

If it all comes out, they are all soooo fucked.

And this is just scratching the surface.

And they know it.

This "Muh Russia" deal is a counter accusation designed to make it seem that any action taken against them is an attempt to obstruct wrong doing on Trump's part.

And Comey was playing a long with it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:53:37 AM EDT
[#43]
More fake news.  I only believe what I read in President Trump's tweets.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Meanwhile, the only actual intrusion was Podesta's account, and that was because of his weak-ass password, and Hillary's unsecured server.
There's no evidence reported anywhere of election results being altered.
A Virginia man, member of the Young Democrats, has pled guilty to election fraud.

Russians, yeah.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#45]
We really need the 2012 law authorizing propaganda to be broadcasted to the American public rescinded.  We should also look at revoking the license of CNN.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#46]
His name was Seth rich. He's not Russia Russia Russian.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#47]
It was the Russians who made vote for Trump!!??!!!  Fuck, I thought it was my distaste for corrupt commie democrats.

ETA: Post tree-fiddy!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Still waiting for the "explosive" report...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:07:15 AM EDT
[#49]

"......according to a Washington Post investigation into the Obama administration’s internal deliberations on how to handle the meddling."
View Quote
The WaPo investigation was thoroughly vetted by the NYT. Doom. Doom I tell you....
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Still waiting for the "explosive" report...
View Quote
I've had my second cup of coffee this morning and I'm headed for the restroom with the newspaper...you should hear my explosive report in a few minutes.

Wake me up when Trump does something REALLY treasonous like sells 20% of our fissionable uranium to our enemies.

Oh, wait!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top