BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 350
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 5/29/2016 7:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stoney0102]
I am strongly considering starting keto. Right now I am 254lbs at 6ft. I am plenty strong, but my body fat needs to get in check. I am pretty knowledge about the science behind it. I am looking for beginners tips and tricks you wished you had starting out. I have 3 young kids (who we still need to cook "normal" meals for) and work in an office, so I need to take that into account for meal prep. Ideally I would make meals for the week on Sunday night. Anyone successful with this? Hang ups? Snake oil?

ETA:  I added the poll just to see how many people are doing keto.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ras_Thavas:
About 6 months after I started low carb, but not strictly keto (although I was in ketosis most of the time) my cholesterol was where they want it to be.  After switching to a more strict keto diet, my total cholesterol numbers rose to the point where my doctor was talking about statins.  I thanked him for the suggestion, and have since done a lot of research on it. For my next checkup I asked for a detailed lipid panel.  Although that shows a high total and LDL count, almost all the other numbers in the panel were good. Again, he suggested statins which I declined.

Somewhere around page 100 of this thread Qweevox posted some links to articles that indicate your cholesterol might be going up simply because you are loosing weight (fat). As has been mentioned before, when you start low carb you loose about 20 pounds almost immediately, which is mostly water weight.  After that you get into the fat burning portion of the diet.  My high cholesterol numbers went up about that time for me, and they increased even higher after I started intermittent fasting which put me at an even higher weight loss rate. Your body had to metabolize the fat you loose, and the only way it can do it is with cholesterol.  The article also indicated statins would have no effect on high cholesterol due to weight loss.  I bookmarked one article and it is here:  Why Weight Loss can Make Cholesterol Go Up

For my next check up in November I will ask for another detailed lipid panel and additionally a hs-CRP test to check my inflammation levels.  Inflammation is what causes the LDL particles to get stuck to the arterial walls.  Keto is a low inflammation diet, and I don't do any of the other behaviors that increase this inflammation.  I would like to get the APOE gene test, but my doctor does not think the insurance will pay for it.  I would pay for it, but I do not like the agreement you have to sign with places like 23 and me.

So for me, I'm not sweating it right now.  I'm still loosing weight, although slower now that I approach my 155lb goal.  I'm curious to see what happens when I stop loosing weight, then I might re-evaluate my position.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ras_Thavas:
Originally Posted By GhostFly:
Just had annual blood test and cholesterol was very high. This is first time, has not been a problem in the past. Any ideas?
About 6 months after I started low carb, but not strictly keto (although I was in ketosis most of the time) my cholesterol was where they want it to be.  After switching to a more strict keto diet, my total cholesterol numbers rose to the point where my doctor was talking about statins.  I thanked him for the suggestion, and have since done a lot of research on it. For my next checkup I asked for a detailed lipid panel.  Although that shows a high total and LDL count, almost all the other numbers in the panel were good. Again, he suggested statins which I declined.

Somewhere around page 100 of this thread Qweevox posted some links to articles that indicate your cholesterol might be going up simply because you are loosing weight (fat). As has been mentioned before, when you start low carb you loose about 20 pounds almost immediately, which is mostly water weight.  After that you get into the fat burning portion of the diet.  My high cholesterol numbers went up about that time for me, and they increased even higher after I started intermittent fasting which put me at an even higher weight loss rate. Your body had to metabolize the fat you loose, and the only way it can do it is with cholesterol.  The article also indicated statins would have no effect on high cholesterol due to weight loss.  I bookmarked one article and it is here:  Why Weight Loss can Make Cholesterol Go Up

For my next check up in November I will ask for another detailed lipid panel and additionally a hs-CRP test to check my inflammation levels.  Inflammation is what causes the LDL particles to get stuck to the arterial walls.  Keto is a low inflammation diet, and I don't do any of the other behaviors that increase this inflammation.  I would like to get the APOE gene test, but my doctor does not think the insurance will pay for it.  I would pay for it, but I do not like the agreement you have to sign with places like 23 and me.

So for me, I'm not sweating it right now.  I'm still loosing weight, although slower now that I approach my 155lb goal.  I'm curious to see what happens when I stop loosing weight, then I might re-evaluate my position.
Yeap, all of the above.

If you're in transition, You're mobilizing all sorts of fat.   I wouldn't worry about it.  I'd wait until you stabilize under a BMI of 25.   Then I'd give it some time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey guys, I'm cross posting this here because I know it gets decent traffic.

We've had a body transformation contest running over in the fitness forum, and I've just uploaded a voting thread for the first phase. If you guys have a minute, swing through and give one of us a vote.

Thread here (warning, shirtless guys): http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_113/2005209_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:50:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Qweevox:
I haven't had a problem with mine, but I don't eat fat for the sake of eating fat like some guys do.  

I eat when I'm hungry.  I eat real food.  I usually have a protein item, and vegetables.  I eat a lot of salads, and enjoy fresh vegetables, I also eat a lot of fish.   I don't eat a lot pork, or bacon.  Not that I avoid it either, I just don't eat a lot.  These days I eat more fish and chicken than beef or pork, but I don't avoid that either.  Hell, I'm pretty lax when I think about it.  

Some guys drink fat coffee in the morning, and go out of their way to add more fat to everything they eat.  ...I don't add extra fat.
View Quote
Honest question: are you still in ketosis most of the time? I know the human body has a lot of fat stored no matter what, but isn't eating a significant portion of dietary fat necessary as well?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone ever have a day of psychological hunger that they gave into? Keeping it keto (aside from a semi-keto Quest bar), of course.

I just couldn't squelch it, unlike the last six months. *shrug*
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:02:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GhostFly:
Just had annual blood test and cholesterol was very high. This is first time, has not been a problem in the past. Any ideas?
View Quote
fish oil and plant sterols combined with cardio?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:07:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dupemaster] [#6]
Originally Posted By MoparMike:
Anyone ever have a day of psychological hunger that they gave into? Keeping it keto (aside from a semi-keto Quest bar), of course.

I just couldn't squelch it, unlike the last six months. *shrug*
View Quote
today was like this for me. I decided to eat. Pretty much all keto except the space dust (first beer I've had in 95 days, and god damn, it was good!) I had that my brother in law brought for the BBQ.  I just couldn't stop myself. I have felt it coming on for a few days, (does not help that I've shot two weddings in the last four days and have been around a bunch of crazy foods...) and I decided the just give in today and keep it all to one day. Getting it out of he system if you wil. I ended the day at 3800+ cal.

Back to normal tomorrow. No big deal.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By davisac:
Honest question: are you still in ketosis most of the time? I know the human body has a lot of fat stored no matter what, but isn't eating a significant portion of dietary fat necessary as well?
View Quote
If the carb intake is low enough, the body will remain in ketosis.  Where the fat comes from (diet, or body storage) isn't significant.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By davisac:
View Quote
I'm still very low carb.  Most of the ones I do get, come from vegetables.  So yes, I'm in ketosis almost all of the time.  Plus I fast, which throws ketosis into high gear.  

You don't need to eat extra fat to be in ketosis, you just need to cut out carbs.  Besides, if you're trying to lose fat, your goal is to lose the fat on your body, not your plate.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#9]
What are some good online sources for an obese person who has probably never even heard of keto, but would benefit from it?  

My brother needs some help, and he's not on this website.  I need something with a good "bottom line up front" statement that will draw him in and provide some good structure for a while.

Kind of a "couch to 5k" but for keto.  Does anything like that exist?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By whoanelly:
What are some good online sources for an obese person who has probably never even heard of keto, but would benefit from it?  

My brother needs some help, and he's not on this website.  I need something with a good "bottom line up front" statement that will draw him in and provide some good structure for a while.

View Quote
Is he willing to do it? Some of the Yutube stuff seems to be good motivation.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Spent last week in MD/DC area for work. Came back same or down a lb. Found it pretty easy to avoid most carbs on the road as long as I avoided snacks everywhere.

Yesterday for fathers day was breakfast out. Wife ordered some cherry french toast. I took one bite and wanted to eat everything I saw. Funny how I don't crave sugar/carbs until that first bite. Same thing with a bengiet (sp?) the previous day. Took one small bite, took everything I had not to eat entire plate of them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
I think this is a great video.

Peter Attia - An Advantaged Metabolic State: Human Performance, Resilience & Health
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Weighed myself last night. Down 5 pounds in a week. Feels pretty good.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Is he willing to do it? Some of the Yutube stuff seems to be good motivation.
View Quote

I don't know yet.  He started gaining weight when he was traveling for work a lot, and now age and slowing metabolism (he's in his late 30s) is taking its toll.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Ketosis needs very low carb.  the "high fat" portion of the diet is to make it easier to transition into ketosis, and it kills hunger and cravings.

IMPORTANT:  High Fat also keeps the body from going into starvation mode, and keeps your energy level steady.

If you're in keto for a long time, eating high fat every day isn't necessary to stay in keto, but that's usually not the only goal of the diet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Has anyone developed kidney issues (stones, difficulty urinating, strange urine smell) after being in Ketosis for a while?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
One of my commonly used resources is the keto subreddit. I don't think I even have a Reddit account, so it's certainly not required.

Keto in a nutshell
FAQ
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By iteotwawki:
Has anyone developed kidney issues (stones, difficulty urinating, strange urine smell) after being in Ketosis for a while?
View Quote
Odd smelling urine isn't uncommon IIRC, since excess ketones can be excreted via urine. See also: weird BO, bad breath, etc.

As for the rest, I haven't.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I got my blood analysis numbers today. If I miss any important numbers to keto, let me know.

Glucose: 64
Cholesterol: 149
Triglycerides: 79
HDL: 48
Cholesterol/HDL ratio: 3.100
LDL, Calculated: 85
A1C: 5.2
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
Reddit.com/r/keto
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Considering a 30 day steak challenge.  . .
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:
Considering a 30 day steak challenge.  . .
View Quote
If someone does this, please, please, go get a cheap blood panel run before you start, and again on the last day.  I'd love to see the data.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#23]

If someone does this, please, please, go get a cheap blood panel run before you start, and again on the last day.  I'd love to see the data.
View Quote
i need to check options for that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Had my Health Assessment today.  

My Blood Pressure was nice and low:  113 over 68  

But my Cholesterol is through the roof!  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:
i need to check options for that.
View Quote
You can probably get your doctor to do one, if not, I think CVS, and some of the other pharmacy chains offer relatively cheap blood test.  If neither of those options work I've seen several options online for ordering blood panels.   I've never used any of them, so I can't really comment on it.  

I think the whole health panel would be the most useful.  But at the very least I'd like to see a comprehensive cholesterol panel before and after.  

I hope the technology improves to the point where people can get inexpensive, routine blood test. I think it's a fantastic tool for monitoring your own health.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#26]

You can probably get your doctor to do one, if not, I think CVS, and some of the other pharmacy chains offer relatively cheap blood test.  If neither of those options work I've seen several options online for ordering blood panels.   I've never used any of them, so I can't really comment on it.  

I think the whole health panel would be the most useful.  But at the very least I'd like to see a comprehensive cholesterol panel before and after.  

I hope the technology improves to the point where people can get inexpensive, routine blood test. I think it's a fantastic tool for monitoring your own health.
View Quote
Jimmy Moore has mentioned home cholesterol tests,  like glucometers, being in the works.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Been bouncing off my target weight of 170, ready to start heavier anaerobic and get ripped/swole.  shopping for flat brim hat.

but seriously...got my wellness checkup/bloodwork results today, about 5mo? on the Keto. it's a 2pg report but I'll list some of the common ones, don't know what much of it means beyond those.  BP is way low,  been 130/90, now tests at 105/65

chol. total 167 from 195
triglycerides 77 from 134
HDL 41 from 36
VLDL 15 from 27
LDL 111 from 132
A1c 5.4 from 5.4

There is quite a bit of other info on the report, but I'm not sure what would be interesting to post yet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreeFloater] [#28]

View Quote
Someone linked to a cheap outfit where you order the blood test online and go to a local provider to gather the sample. It could have been this thread even. Maybe not now that I think about it...

Some guy hasn't been to the doctor in like 15+ years and he drinks like a fish. He was afraid of what the doctor would find. Someone suggested he get a private blood test done which wouldn't notify insurance or go into his record.

Update:

Ok, so I couldn't find that thread, but I'm pretty sure it's

Healthlabs

The CBC is cheap, but some of the tests are expensive. A lipid panel is just $29.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:35:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Qweevox] [#29]
Originally Posted By FreeFloater:

Someone linked to a cheap outfit where you order the blood test online and go to a local provider to gather the sample. It could have been this thread even. Maybe not now that I think about it...

Some guy hasn't been to the doctor in like 15+ years and he drinks like a fish. He was afraid of what the doctor would find. Someone suggested he get a private blood test done which wouldn't notify insurance or go into his record.

Update:

Ok, so I couldn't find that thread, but I'm pretty sure it's

Healthlabs

The CBC is cheap, but some of the tests are expensive. A lipid panel is just $29.
View Quote
Thanks for digging that up.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm down a flat 25lbs this morning. Wife is down 12 or so. Love me some keto. Losing weight, feeling great and setting new PR's in the gym at the same time.

I like to keep it simple, make lots of stir frys, grilled meats and vegetables and try to stay to the Paleo side of keto. Mostly all meat and veggies, spices, seasonings.

I usually have my high fat stuff in the am, eggs in bacon fat, coconut oiled coffee, bacon (butcher, not packaged), then a little lighter on the fat and higher in protein for lunch (meal prepped Sundays) and then try to stay in the middle somewhere for dinner.

Fast through breakfast once a week. Don't track shit, don't weigh food. Just eat when I need to until I'm full. If I start dropping too much too fast I pick it up for a week level it off and then cut back a little. I want to drop the fat, but I don't wanna lose muh gainz.

Example.

Chicken cooked in bacon fat, red kale, baby portobellas, onions, green peppers, broccoli...

Attachment Attached File

Before, about 3 months ago.

Attachment Attached File

Last week at the gym with my youngest monkey.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By PantherArms762:
I'm down a flat 25lbs this morning. Wife is down 12 or so. Love me some keto. Losing weight, feeling great and setting new PR's in the gym at the same time.

I like to keep it simple, make lots of stir frys, grilled meats and vegetables and try to stay to the Paleo side of keto. Mostly all meat and veggies, spices, seasonings.

I usually have my high fat stuff in the am, eggs in bacon fat, coconut oiled coffee, bacon (butcher, not packaged), then a little lighter on the fat and higher in protein for lunch (meal prepped Sundays) and then try to stay in the middle somewhere for dinner.

Fast through breakfast once a week. Don't track shit, don't weigh food. Just eat when I need to until I'm full. If I start dropping too much too fast I pick it up for a week level it off and then cut back a little. I want to drop the fat, but I don't wanna lose muh gainz.

Example.

Chicken cooked in bacon fat, red kale, baby portobellas, onions, green peppers, broccoli...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/116126/food-234781.JPG

Before, about 3 months ago.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/116126/before-234782.JPG

Last week at the gym with my youngest monkey.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/116126/after-234784.JPG
View Quote
Is that even the same guy?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
It helps that my wife has the knack for taking the most unflattering pics of me.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
Yeah, that looks like more than 25lbs to me...
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FreeFloater:

Yeah, that looks like more than 25lbs to me...
View Quote
I may have peaked higher but I only go off what I KNOW to be true. When I weighed at the start I was 233.20, today I weighed in at 205.00.

So I guess ~28lbs. Whateves.

I also have a big upper back and the backpack fills in my lower back so I am/was mostly muscular with a fat gut.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Had my Health Assessment today.  

My Blood Pressure was nice and low:  113 over 68  

But my Cholesterol is through the roof!  
View Quote
Total means bupkiss, how's your ratio?
Also if you're still loosing bodyfat your cholesterol will be off, I think on this page or last page someone posted some material on that if you're interested.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Whole filet mignon was $6/lb. Not a fan of the cut, too low in flavor, and too lean. But I couldn't say no to that price.

Broke it down into medallions and tips, and melted fresh Gorgonzola into some reduced cream.

Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#37]
It helps that my wife has the knack for taking the most unflattering pics of me.
View All Quotes

Well then, great job <--- low carb beer
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Whole filet mignon was $6/lb. Not a fan of the cut, too low in flavor, and too lean. But I couldn't say no to that price.

Broke it down into medallions and tips, and melted fresh Gorgonzola into some reduced cream.

View Quote
Great, now I'm hungry
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Anybody have any experience with these? I was given one and told to try it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I came here to ask about "industrial grade liquid eggs". I eat in hotels and have been leery of the scrambled eggs on the buffet, assuming that, since they are processed and delivered in a bag, they probably have stealth carbs.

I looked at the info for "liquid eggs" and they were carb free. But, these were the popular store brands. Anyone know if the Sysco type bagged liquid eggs are real eggs and devoid of carbs?

Also, I'm recovering from a cheat weekend at the lake with friends. Too much alcohol, some snack foods, a bit of bread, etc. Thanks for the motivation all!

TC
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
I came here to ask about "industrial grade liquid eggs". I eat in hotels and have been leery of the scrambled eggs on the buffet, assuming that, since they are processed and delivered in a bag, they probably have stealth carbs.

I looked at the info for "liquid eggs" and they were carb free. But, these were the popular store brands. Anyone know if the Sysco type bagged liquid eggs are real eggs and devoid of carbs?

Also, I'm recovering from a cheat weekend at the lake with friends. Too much alcohol, some snack foods, a bit of bread, etc. Thanks for the motivation all!

TC
View Quote
Looks like it could be up to 3 grams.  Look at page 6.
http://www.scouting.org/filestore/licensing/breakfast072113.pdf
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#42]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/201214/IMG-5819-234805.jpg
View Quote
What is the point?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Does it have electrolytes?

Plants crave that ya know.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#44]
What is the point?
View Quote
There's really no point if someone is on a good diet.  People who eat SAD use them to try to simulate what they're bodies are rarely doing.  I read an article that argued that they might be useful for older diabetics that have developed "type 3" diabetes, dementia.  

The theory being that type 3 diabetes is when the brain has become insulin resistant as well.  Since it can no longer efficiently use glucose for fuel, neuronal death progresses, and dementia begins.  So as a last resort feeding them ketones might fuel their brains and slow down neural degradation.  

Of course even the author said this was a last resort if dietary intervention wasn't possible.  He also recommended feeding them extra MCT or coconut oil for the same reason, since those oils are processed directly in the liver to produce ketone bodies.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Tangotag:

Looks like it could be up to 3 grams.  Look at page 6.
http://www.scouting.org/filestore/licensing/breakfast072113.pdf
View Quote
Thanks, Tango.

Looks like it has skim milk and Xanthan Gum which is made from sugar.

Attachment Attached File

Not horrible but nice to know.

TC
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:43:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tangotag] [#46]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

Thanks, Tango.

Looks like it has skim milk and Xanthan Gum which is made from sugar.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/IMG-1201-234933.JPG

Not horrible but nice to know.

TC
View Quote
"Whey" is the second ingredient and likely the primary source of the carbs.
100g Whey = 5g carbs
Amazing, they put a sugary by-product in it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
scam
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:05:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: munsen] [#48]
What is the point?
View All Quotes
What is the point?
My thoughts too. The body creates all the ketones you need and pisses out the waste. You create more than you need anyway.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:24:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dupemaster] [#49]
My body is really trying to hold on at 290... did the same thing at 310 for a month.

Sucks.

Attachment Attached File

In other news. I look like this today.

Attachment Attached File

That's quite a change from where is started just three months ago.

Never forget.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
My body is really trying to hold on at 290... did the same thing at 310 for a month.

Sucks.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24268/IMG-9721-234983.JPG

In other news. I look like this today.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24268/IMG-9718-234984.JPG

That's quite a change from where is started just three months ago.

Never forget.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24268/IMG-8282-234985.JPG
View Quote
My stalls only last about a week at most. I just came off one that lasted three days. 185lbs today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 350
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top