Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/27/2017 9:22:37 PM EDT
After spending more than a month in Solitary Confinement, Ammon and Ryan Bundy are back in the hole.

Ammon and Ryan Bundy, two of Cliven Bundy’s sons facing trial stemming from the Bunkerville Protest, have been faced with cruel and inhuman abuses from the Federal prison system.

They have endured weeks of solitary confinement with no proper sewage or hygiene. Living in a small cell with little-to-no ventilation all because they finally refused to be assaulted on a regular basis through strip searches.

They have endured strip searches going to and from video visits. Yes, you heard that right. If they receive a visit on a TV monitor, in a building that has no physical visitors and no way for a prisoner to come into contact with anyone that is not a guard, they have been forced into a strip search both coming and going from their visit........

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/05/ammon-bundy-shackled-12-hours/
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
in!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Source appears to be rock solid.  No doubt in my mind this is an atrocity.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#3]
In before "good".

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#4]
The hole has gold fringe on it so it's technically a maritime hole.  He doesn't have to recognize it's authority.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The government THINKS it's making examples.

All it's really doing is making recruits.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In before "good".

View Quote
good
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:27:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, that seems like a needless thing to do if it's true...Of course if it is true, some idiot is going to throw the governments case playing stupid games.....course that's fine if them boys walk as well...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
bull shit, this story is absolutely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Only among the very gullible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
At most, there might be 20 or so people pissed off just enough to put themselves at risk of the same treatment. 

No one is going to give up their recliner, cable TV or fridge full of food and beer to do anything for these guys, against big brother.

Regardless of how fucked up it is.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Brother...............This is sig line material!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:40:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like they're being tortured. Unjustly.  

I pray that justice will be served to those creating injustice in this world.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At most, there might be 20 or so people pissed off just enough to put themselves at risk of the same treatment. 

No one is going to give up their recliner, cable TV or fridge full of food and beer to do anything for these guys, against big brother.

Regardless of how fucked up it is.
View Quote
20 or so people can cause quite a ruckus.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#14]
*pops P-Mag covers and loads gear into car to drive across the  country*
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
lol... Yeah they tried that in Oregon, how'd that turn out?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well then next time it won't be 20 people in the same spot. Or even 2 people in the same spot.

This is the type of arrogance that leads down a dark path.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
It sounds like they're fighting against guards and being separated from the general population and then playing the victim card.

In other words, their standard operating procedure.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It sounds like they're fighting against guards and being separated from the general population and then playing the victim card.

View Quote
yup, continuously placed in SHU for not behaving...and then alot of prisoner nonsense added in for exaggeration.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#19]
lol
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Says the 16'er posting on the Internerts...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Says the 16'er posting on the Internerts...
View Quote
Yep. I know people standing up to Obama's justice department upsets you. Something tells me you wouldn't be so vocal if it happened under Trump's watch
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, that's a lot of made up BS.

Fun fact:  I have met the Bundy brothers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#23]
were the CO's Super mean too?....did they rip out the last 10 pages of every book?...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well then next time it won't be 20 people in the same spot. Or even 2 people in the same spot.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'll never work, you need a central location for folks to ship all the rubber dicks to.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
were the CO's Super mean too?....did they rip out the last 10 pages of every book?...
View Quote
OMG that would piss me off so much.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#26]
I dont see a facility named. Sounds like its a state facility run by CCA.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OMG that would piss me off so much.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's a lot of made up BS.

Fun fact:  I have met the Bundy brothers.
View Quote
Did they point a rifle at you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I dont see a facility named. Sounds like its a state facility run by CCA.
View Quote
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

/shrug
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NAILED IT!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#31]
LOL
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Did they point a rifle at you?
View Quote
Not that I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Hmmm no locale listed. Thats not hard to find out though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was it 8 of the 20 who were Federal agents and at least one German national who ran the firearms training, bringing in most of the guns?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not being arrogant! I am no fan of the .gov my friend. I'm just being realistic about this.

No one, you, me or anyone else, save for a handful of people that might be close to these guys are going to risk their shit over it! They tried it, it went sideways, they lost and LaVoy Finicum paid the price for all of them. 

IMHO, they jumped the gun too soon. Did not have enough support and had no logistics. They were doomed from the start. 

I'm not saying they were wrong for standing up, they just were not prepared for a long siege and big brother was. 

Point is, again, no one is going to give up their cushy comfort for these guys. 

Are you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Zero fucks given.  Play stupid games and all that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Lol fuck them. They can pay their taxes like everyone else.

Also, they should be fucking grateful that only one of their stupid asses got shot. the Feds called their idiotic bluff, and waited them out instead of storming the place and shooting all of them in the face like Putin's boys woulda done.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh, those poor, poor men; having to follow all those rules and policies that were already in place anyway. Those mean ole' COs who were doing what they were supposed to do, and enforcing those rules. I mean, obviously those two, nor their attorneys, would ever dream of exaggerating their circumstances to gain public opinion.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Recruits for what?

The only people who follow the Bundy's as true believers are idiots and retards.

The Bundys charged other ranchers for the use of their water, and appreciated that the BLM regulated the number of water rights on the BLM land they ranched.

Then the Bundy's flipped their lid when the other ranchers could not afford to pay the Bundys and the BLM, and left.

When their profits from the water rights left, they stopped paying their range fees.

Then they were ordered to pay their range fees to the BLM they once supported, when they needed the BLM to limit water rights in the region.

Then they were ordered by a judge not to interfere with their cattle seizure.

They walked through a court order to interfere with the cattle seizure. They invited the man into their life.

They are going to go to prison for violating the court order not to interfere with their cattle seizure. If the Bundys are the only folks who go to prison over their fiasco. Fine by me.

But the Bundy's are idiots and retards. They ran to the BLM to enforce their water rights against other ranchers, then bucked when the same agency, with the same enforcement power enforced range fees and the number of heads of cattle on the range.

It was ok for the BLM to enforce and limit water rights when it benefitted the Bundys, but --if you are a retard who believes their version of events-- it is not ok for the BLM to limit the number of heads of cattle on the land.

The Bundy's are not conservatives. They snitched other ranchers out to the BLM. They threatened other ranchers with the BLM. Then when it was their turn to deal with the evil and corrupt BLM, they got a guy killed in Oregon.

The Bundy's are off the reservation, and folks who hold them up as conservatives are idiots and retards.

I hate the BLM. Arbitrary, corrupt, and evil organization. The Bundys are off the reservation, and not conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol fuck them. They can pay their taxes like everyone else.

Also, they should be fucking grateful that only one of their stupid asses got shot. the Feds called their idiotic bluff, and waited them out instead of storming the place and shooting all of them in the face like Putin's boys woulda done.
View Quote
This.

They reap what they sow.........not a fuck is given by me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
After spending more than a month in Solitary Confinement, Ammon and Ryan Bundy are back in the hole.

Ammon and Ryan Bundy, two of Cliven Bundy’s sons facing trial stemming from the Bunkerville Protest, have been faced with cruel and inhuman abuses from the Federal prison system.

They have endured weeks of solitary confinement with no proper sewage or hygiene. Living in a small cell with little-to-no ventilation all because they finally refused to be assaulted on a regular basis through strip searches.

They have endured strip searches going to and from video visits. Yes, you heard that right. If they receive a visit on a TV monitor, in a building that has no physical visitors and no way for a prisoner to come into contact with anyone that is not a guard, they have been forced into a strip search both coming and going from their visit........

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/05/ammon-bundy-shackled-12-hours/
View Quote

It doesn't matter if they contact with people from the outside, if they're removed from their cell they have the opportunity to pick up contraband and a search is SOP. 

Fuck it's prison. They need to harden the fuck up. 
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Lol, bullshit story! Sounds like they're in a weakass system, visiting privileges while being housed in "the hole", ridiculous! 
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Lol, bullshit story! Sounds like they're in a weakass system, visiting privileges while being housed in "the hole", ridiculous! 
View Quote
I've seen SHU inmates get contact visits.  

But yeah, the article in the OP is BS.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter if they contact with people from the outside, if they're removed from their cell they have the opportunity to pick up contraband and a search is SOP. 

View Quote
prisoners are the most bitchy group of people youll ever meet, and they continuously lie to everyone to make them feel sorry for them...they bitch about how shitty prison is...when they get sent to prison.

wish i could say...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I have heard enough shit from inmates to know shit when I hear it....and I don't believe a fucking word of it.  
It is prison, not fucking Burger King.  You don't get it your way, you take it their way.   ZERO fucks to give
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

prisoners are the most bitchy group of people youll ever meet, and they continuously lie to everyone to make them feel sorry for them...they bitch about how shitty prison is...when they get sent to prison.

wish i could say...
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/aa/aae2c5f462de77979a9f6cbc97ed99860d5e3c1b703041122f5538d237a3754f.jpg" alt="Image result for stop breaking the law asshole
View Quote
Try working with county inmates.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Fear is a risky tool to try to employ.  Go too far, and you will create enemies instead of cucks.  

Now, if what is reported in OPs article is true or not.....I don't know that.  And I don't know what the outcome will be if it is true......but prisoners should be treated as humanely as possible.....at least clothing, water, food, and working plumbing should be provided.....if for no other reason than in the event an innocent person is convicted.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#50]
You guys really believe that article?

Lol.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top