Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 696
Posted: 12/18/2014 9:45:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093]
Since the last thread was locked at over 1k pages I started a new one.

Link to old thread is here Click

Link to official wot website for those who wish to read up and download the game. Click

here's a link to some Mods you can install. There are tons of mods to chose from this is just an example really. Click

I personally use OMC Modpack. It has a ton of customization and is very easy to install. http://odemmortis.com/odem-mortis-modpack/http://www.modxvm.com/

if you have any questions, this is the place to ask them. We're not all assholes just most of us

Message Old_Painless for AR-15 clan invites and such. 
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 7:33:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By billpete:

Yeah I found it.

The 10 wins is a shitty mission.  Too much reliance on luck and MM to get it completed.  At least I did my part to help many others on the opposing team get their 10 wins.  Literally could not buy a win today.
View Quote
Oh
Give me your account info, I will get you 3 wins to complete the mission. I spent 1 hr and got 8 wins. I can do it no problem.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 8:24:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#2]
To Much Crying today about losses now this is one u can cry about.

3900 Damage and i bounce 3 Gold rounds with 311 pen  off a Type 4 Japan Heavy yes he carried their win

Hey at least i still made a Profit

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
To Much Crying today about losses now this is one u can cry about.

3900 Damage and i bounce 3 Gold rounds with 311 pen  off a Type 4 Japan Heavy yes he carried their win

Hey at least i still made a Profit

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213344/shot-277-167285.JPG
View Quote
Try maintaining a 1k WN8 and more than a million credits at the same time. 
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:21:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#4]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
Try maintaining a 1k WN8 and more than a million credits at the same time. 
View Quote
Working on it Vanilla i think my best bet to Do that is Stay with the Prem Tier 8's and my Regular tier 8's. and once i reach my WN8 for the day stop over pushing it and doing that one more game or 3

Vanilla or Any one else what gets the best Wn8 for some reason the way i think of it is Mo damage / Assist helps alot
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:32:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#5]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:37:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
WG claims this, I know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Premium time isn't factored into MM...
WG claims this, I know.
I ran a standard account for about a month in January/February and saw no difference at all in the matchmaking.   Same crap, less xp.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#8]
That was fun. Mission for two accounts AND got SPG 13,14 and 15 done for my friend and now he has a stug. Funnything is, I nailed a guy in a type61 with the GW Panther for all the things. Guy tells me to go die in a fire. He's on my friends list on my account. LMAO
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#9]
This is what happens when u piss me off enough in the Skorpion sure great credits but 4 losses nope its rudy licious Time

Back to back wins

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:46:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#10]
Wasn't Pretty but got it Done With the Rudy of all things in 3 Straight Wins

1200 WN8 for the day and 840,000 Credit Increase for the day

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Todays mission: 10 times min. 2000 damage.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:28:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GatMo] [#12]
Anyone got some neato Mods they'd want to recommend a new player? I installed that XVM or whatever from Quickybaby and got a realistic sound mod as well, anything to improve the hud or sniper screen?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GatMo:
Anyone got some neato Mods they'd want to recommend a new player? I installed that XVM or whatever from Quickybaby and got a realistic sound mod as well, anything to improve the hud or sniper screen?
View Quote
There is a mod called something like "enhanced penetration indicator" that accounts for armor angling.  The stock penetration indicator does not, dunno if QB's modpack includes that but it's in the OMC modpack.

Another one is autoequip,  you will only need 1 or 2 camo nets, binocs and toolboxes and not have to screw with manually putting them on.

There are 6th sense sounds that have a beeping countdown to let you know when you are likely unspotted once you return to cover.

The alternative arty view is a good one, it shows the target from the angle the shell will hit.

QB might already use these but it's worth checking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:34:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#14]
Todays mission: 10 times min. 2000 damage.
View Quote
Sounds like a job for Skorpion / ISU-152 BL-10 Combo .

And for the Tier 10 Crowd the Death Star i think hits for 1600 ish Damage so 1.5 shots
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Oh
Give me your account info, I will get you 3 wins to complete the mission. I spent 1 hr and got 8 wins. I can do it no problem.
View Quote
I appreciate the offer--I gave up on everything computer related after yesterday afternoon....
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:06:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#16]
Coastie turbo or vanilla .

While Consumables are half off this week end how much of the Premium consumables and for  should i get

i was thinking 20 of each Skorpion with Chocolate is just mean
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
I use ProMod's minimalistic reticle that is combined with the server side reticle.  It seems to work really well for me..,.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#18]
in 3 hours of playing, 8 wins, 23 losses.

No game over 2k damage.  One was 1976 in my Comet, but the next 4 shots to kill a Cromwell bounced.

0 damage in my WTF--got spotted and nuked right away.

1 win during my Personal Reserve--glad that worked out so well.

One match we had 2 x 3 Tier 6 platoons in a tier 9 match.  The other team had more 9s and no 6s.

It is ridiculous.  I am done for awhile.  Might play tomorrow some, but my premium expires and so does my patience with this game.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey @joeCoastie is it true that the Coast Guard has a height requirement of 6 feet? Friend told me it was so they could walk home if their boat sunk 
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Hey @joeCoastie is it true that the Coast Guard has a height requirement of 6 feet? Friend told me it was so they could walk home if their boat sunk 
View Quote
Tell that to the guys deployed to the box in the Persian Gulf...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
Which ironically enough is not known for its depth.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Which ironically enough is not known for its depth.
View Quote
Deep enough that my carrier could be there, however.  So...plenty deep.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#23]
11 games, 6 wins, 5 2K+ dmg, two more that were 19xx dmg that I just missed.  it's not 'that" bad out there...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#24]

While Consumables are half off this week end how much of the Premium consumables and for  should i get

View Quote
buy med kits, repair kits and auto extinguishers.

Buy a ton of repair kids, half that of repair and half that auto's.  I've splurged a few times. The only thing I consistently run out of are repair kits.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Nah, we don't because we don't go any further than the extension cords will reach.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh, and the grind is brutal today. I think I ended with a 30% win rate. Got my mission though. E50m and Le Batchat finally sealed the deal.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Buy a ton of repair kids, half that of repair and half that auto's.  I've splurged a few times. The only thing I consistently run out of are repair kits.
View Quote
Will do
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#28]
3 games in First Mission of 10 done oh and check this out 2 win  1 loss so Far lol

Cant help i manage to Flip the ISU-152 in the 2nd game on its roof

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Nah, we don't because we don't go any further than the extension cords will reach.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#30]
1 2k damage game today.  That's it.  Oh well.

5 days of premium left.  3 will be spent camping.  Tomorrow will be it for a few weeks I think.

Had a STRV-B(?)--the tier 9 one--do 0 damage and never fire a shot as top tier.  We were surrounded by 5 tanks and I was in my T49.  He just pivoted in circles.

He said "it is a hard tank to play on city maps".  I guess that means it cannot shoot in cities?  Glad I am not going up that line...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Did they forget to put the dog tags under your pic?

I can help you get it submitted for you if you would like...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh, and the grind is brutal today. I think I ended with a 30% win rate. Got my mission though. E50m and Le Batchat finally sealed the deal.
View Quote
Same here. Trying to get 2k in tier 8 prems when everyboy is running 10s. Git gud i guess.

6/10 done.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

When consumables come up half price, I spend MILLIONS on them. I probably have close to a thousand premium repair kits right now and 600ish each of first aid and auto fire extinguishers. Saves a shit ton of money over buying them for full price one at a time. 
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:48:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#34]
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

When consumables come up half price, I spend MILLIONS on them. I probably have close to a thousand premium repair kits right now and 600ish each of first aid and auto fire extinguishers. Saves a shit ton of money over buying them for full price one at a time. 
View Quote
800 K credits will be used then on Prem Consumables i still want some  Chocolate and what ever the Russian food one is for the Skorp and isu-152
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#36]
WOW I Pulled it off one of the Beat the Devs with the ISU-152

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Knightzone:

Same here. Trying to get 2k in tier 8 prems when everyboy is running 10s. Git gud i guess.

6/10 done.
View Quote
Bad day to get my Type 4 Heavy tank then.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
I've been using BC arty.  Helpful if your team can spot...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
I've been using BC arty.  Helpful if your team can spot...
View Quote
More Heplful if u can Spot your own playing Pubs while these Missions are on going thats just a big ball of Nope.

Most of my tanks can see out to 430 meters or more just fine which helps alot
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#40]
1 2k damage game today.  That's it.  Oh well.

5 days of premium left.  3 will be spent camping.  Tomorrow will be it for a few weeks I think.

Had a STRV-B(?)--the tier 9 one--do 0 damage and never fire a shot as top tier.  We were surrounded by 5 tanks and I was in my T49.  He just pivoted in circles.

He said "it is a hard tank to play on city maps".  I guess that means it cannot shoot in cities?  Glad I am not going up that line...
View Quote
I guarantee he is just plain out terrible if he said that.

A gun with 375 or whatever standard pen that shoots for 400+ every seven to eight seconds and has enough slope that even E5's have trouble getting through and has what is probably the fastest aim time and is the most accurate, doing 0 damage and then saying that means that he is a fucking idiot of epic proportions. Some of my best games in that thing were on erlinberg and himmelsdorf.

I fucking hate casement tanks, but that one is so unbelievably badass I can't help but love it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#41]

I guarantee he is just plain out terrible if he said that.

A gun with 375 or whatever standard pen that shoots for 400+ every seven to eight seconds and has enough slope that even E5's have trouble getting through and has what is probably the fastest aim time and is the most accurate, doing 0 damage and then saying that means that he is a fucking idiot of epic proportions. Some of my best games in that thing were on erlinberg and himmelsdorf.

I fucking hate casement tanks, but that one is so unbelievably badass I can't help but love it.
View Quote
And Turbo sucks in casemate TD's so that's saying a lot.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Got the daily- mainly on the back of my new T26E5 with some help from my bulldog and SU100.   That was some work.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Coastie u were not Shitting that was brutality Today Still in the end worth it 2 back to back 3000  Damage games.

And Finally an E100 kill

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:44:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Per everyone's advice, I picked up the Skorp G tonight and it is wonderful to pop 500 off a shot .

My happiness was tempered by the fact that I went 0 and 6 with the shortest game lasting just under 3 minutes and the longest was 6. Switched servers and got 2 of 4 before I just decided to call it on account of shitty teams

You'd think MM would at least offer a reacharound after dropping $$ on a premium
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:48:14 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
Not all of us like sending PII to a website so we can get Internet street cred.  

This is my 22nd military year and I'm currently deployed and I've been a member here for 12 years.  

Zero tanks, zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:19:21 AM EDT
[#46]
I killed a Defender with my M56 scorpion yesterday.  He ignored me in my little scorpion while I pegged his side and took him down with 7 shots. Mix of HEAT and AP.

Claus was right, defender has shit side armor.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:03:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigheadCCT] [#47]

This is my 22nd military year and I'm currently deployed and I've been a member here for 12 years.  

View All Quotes

Well said. That is the same reasoning I have used when asked about my lack of dog tags.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:
Per everyone's advice, I picked up the Skorp G tonight and it is wonderful to pop 500 off a shot .

My happiness was tempered by the fact that I went 0 and 6 with the shortest game lasting just under 3 minutes and the longest was 6. Switched servers and got 2 of 4 before I just decided to call it on account of shitty teams

You'd think MM would at least offer a reacharound after dropping $ on a premium
View Quote
I'm real tempted to buy one myself. From all the reviews I've watched it looks like a fun tank to play. I should know by the end of this week if I got a promotion, if I do I'll reward myself with one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I AM REALLY GETTING FED UP.

Wargaming is stacking the odds against me ALL THE TIME. XVM shows it, without a single trace of doubt.

I can barely maintain my 62% winrate, but only because I do sacrifices or miracle.

FUCK THIS rigged matchmaking.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#50]

I'm real tempted to buy one myself. From all the reviews I've watched it looks like a fun tank to play. I should know by the end of this week if I got a promotion, if I do I'll reward myself with one.
View Quote
Its a complete Uber tank.

im buying one if I get the chance
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top