Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/2/2017 11:10:14 PM EDT
"That this surge of attacks began the day after he talked with you by phone is a clear indication that Vladimir Putin is moving quickly to test you as commander in chief. America’s response will have lasting consequences," McCain said in a letter to Trump released by his office.

Link
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck McStain. Whatever he advises, I would do the opposite.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
FJM
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
He must have money riding on the same pipeline as hillary.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Why does McCain have such a boner to go to war with Russia?  I've asked that before and people here criticized my statement saying "he doesn't want war" he is just wanting strong diplomatic policy.  Well now "McCain urged Trump to use his authority under an existing defense policy law to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine."  I'm pretty sure a hard response of killing Russian's is how you start a damn war.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesus, that crazy old fuck isn't happy dying alone, natural like everyone else. NooOOoo, he has to start WWIII and take the rest of us with him. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"That this surge of attacks began the day after he talked with you by phone is a clear indication that Vladimir Putin is moving quickly to test you as commander in chief. America’s response will have lasting consequences," McCain said in a letter to Trump released by his office.

Link
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:16:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why does McCain have such a boner to go to war with Russia?  I've asked that before and people here criticized my statement saying "he doesn't want war" he is just wanting strong diplomatic policy.  Well now "McCain urged Trump to use his authority under an existing defense policy law to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine."  I'm pretty sure a hard response of killing Russian's is how you start a damn war.  
View Quote

I wonder that same thing.  Which one of his string pullers needs to collect money from russia or requires a new war.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Why doesn't that guy just go away?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I love how brave people with Secret Service protection and designated safe plans get with other peoples lives.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:18:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I love how brave people with Secret Service protection and designated safe plans get with other peoples lives.
View Quote

Senators don't get Secret Service protection. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#12]
McCain never met a war he didn't want to start.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Soros funded cuck. Fucker can't die soon enough. Soros is bankrolling riots to dump the economy and recover his shorts. Makes sense that he would try to get us into another war for the same reason. Plus his investments in mil.ind.complex.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Broken clock, right twice a day. 

Putin will certainly see what he can get away with.  The trick as always is a serious enough, but not too serious response. Which is not an old senator's decision to make. Thankfully. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I wonder that same thing.  Which one of his string pullers needs to collect money from russia or requires a new war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary was on a big push too.  That is why every problem her campaign had was "the Russians" and John McCain was backing her up on that.  That way when she won she would be justified in going after Russia.  It would seem the rich elite want war or even tougher sanctions against Russia.  My theory being if Russia couldn't trade with anyone that opened up the rich establishment companies so they could move in and expand globally with less resistance.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#16]
If Senator McCain was serious, he would not have made his letter to President Trump public.  He is grandstanding for personal gain.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Soros funded cuck. Fucker can't die soon enough. Soros is bankrolling riots to dump the economy and recover his shorts. Makes sense that he would try to get us into another war for the same reason. Plus his investments in mil.ind.complex.
View Quote

See my theory above.  The rich elite pushing the establishment politicians to push for tough sanctions against Russia creating a vacuum they would fill.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I'd like to know. Him and the rest of rest of the peaceful left democrats must have some angle.

I don't doubt for a second that had Hillary won we would be at War already. She was practically foaming at the mouth to tangle with Russia
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:22:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Senator McCain was serious, he would not have made his letter to President Trump public.  He is grandstanding for personal gain.
View Quote

McCain lives for media attention and > muh Maverick reputation
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:22:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Senators don't get Secret Service protection. 
View Quote
Is it only when you reach a certain station? Because we have some friends that live across the street from Harry Reid, and he had some kind of super secret squirrel detail protecting him. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Ukraine is not our problem - that's strictly between then & Russia.
They should take the territory back if they want it so bad & leave us out of it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hillary was on a big push too.  That is why every problem her campaign had was "the Russians" and John McCain was backing her up on that.  That way when she won she would be justified in going after Russia.  It would seem the rich elite want war or even tougher sanctions against Russia.  My theory being if Russia couldn't trade with anyone that opened up the rich establishment companies so they could move in and expand globally with less resistance.  
View Quote

Pipeline.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Usually protective services of whatever state they are in.....or Blackwater.......Christ, you better hope it isn't Blackwater cause if they see this post.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I think we've heard more from McCain in the last 13 days than we did in the previous 9 years. Makes you wonder if he threw the 2008 election.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:29:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is it only when you reach a certain station? Because we have some friends that live across the street from Harry Reid, and he had some kind of super secret squirrel detail protecting him. 
View Quote

They might get someone protecting them during certain times, like if there is a specific credible threat or some kind of designated survivor scenario for Senate Majority Leader. He could have been getting a favor from a state law enforcement agency, or he could have hired private security (most likely scenario). But, they don't get a Secret Service detail. 

McCain had one when he ran for President, yes, but when he lost, they went back to protecting important people. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:29:28 PM EDT
[#26]
If Senator McCain knew what the fuck he was doing, he'd be President McCain.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#27]
McCain isn't wrong.

This is from yesterday, "Putin Testing Trump Early With Ukraine Attacks".
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think we've heard more from McCain in the last 13 days than we did in the previous 9 years. Makes you wonder if he threw the 2008 election.
View Quote

This is known, this is the guy that basically said his opponent Obama was a great guy and should be president.

.l.. McCain
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Did he just recently wake up from a coma he has been in for the past 8 years and think he won the Presidential election?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote
Mcshitstain sure does love him some war.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, Georgia learned that lesson the hard way.

Quoted:

Is there anything that Mccain does that isn't grandstanding for personal gain?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#32]
FPNI.  F*ck McStain and do the opposite of what he suggested.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Jesus, that crazy old fuck isn't happy dying alone, natural like everyone else. NooOOoo, he has to start WWIII and take the rest of us with him. 
View Quote
Bingo. Fucking old ladies in Sun City got that asshat elected. Him, Flake and Graham are worse than many democrats. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah man, Russia is going to start it. Honestly the problem with Tumps platform where he wants to stop obligations to NATO etc. is that Russia sees it as an opportunity to further their sphere of influence.

Whether you think this is important or not, whether America should care or not, it is a fact Russia sees Trump as weak and will definitely use their military power to take what they want.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ukraine is not our problem - that's strictly between then & Russia.
They should take the territory back if they want it so bad & leave us out of it.
View Quote

No love for Russia here, but that's the way I feel about it. In a perfect world we could keep fighting everyone's wars for them and they would repay us with their unending gratitude and respect. Instead we're 20 trillion in debt, many of our allies despise us and others fly planes into our skyscrapers to repay us.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I happened to catch a flight that McCain was on after he ran for president. He flew alone.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:54:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If Senator McCain knew what the fuck he was doing, he'd be President McCain.
View Quote

Fucking THIS. Sit down Mccain, you lost to a marxist empty suit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
McCain isn't wrong.

This is from yesterday, "Putin Testing Trump Early With Ukraine Attacks".
View Quote

Is it really a "test" when most peeps don't give two shits about the Ukraine?

You know that Ukraine used to be the separate countries of Little Russia, South Russia, and West Russia don't you? It's just the Russian bear gathering in her cubs.

Now if Putin wants to cross swords over the Baltic States, Poland, and the Czech Republic then I'm sure he will be accommodated.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You know that Ukraine used to be the separate countries of Little Russia, South Russia, and West Russia don't you? It's just the Russian bear gathering in her cubs.

Now if Putin wants to cross swords over the Baltic States, Poland, and the Czech Republic then I'm sure he will be accommodated.
View Quote

Thinking Ukraine is the main course is a mistake.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:05:33 AM EDT
[#41]
You would think a guy who suffered so as a direct result of being in war would a bit less eager to start another one.
Then again his fucking retarded ass won't be on the line.
Die already you worthless cocksucker.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He must have money riding on the same pipeline as hillary.
View Quote

You think?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No love for Russia here, but that's the way I feel about it. In a perfect world we could keep fighting everyone's wars for them and they would repay us with their unending gratitude and respect. Instead we're 20 trillion in debt, many of our allies despise us and others fly planes into our skyscrapers to repay us.
View Quote

You realize you are making the exact same isolationist arguments that were made in the '40's, right?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#44]
If only Europe had 4 times as many people, 5 times as much, and significantly more advanced technology than Russia.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You realize you are making the exact same isolationist arguments that were made in the '40's, right?
View Quote

And if it wasn't for Churchill and FDR we would have been able to stay out of the European bloodbath and wiped out Japan even faster.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets take your comparison and walk it out a few additional steps. Who are the Soviets, Nazi Germany, and Imperial Japan in this scenario? What should be done about it? Your comparison is similar in only the most superficial way possible. Your account age, post count, and avatar are fitting a laughably predictable pattern with others just like you recently. Enjoy your attempted consensus cracking.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The EU is over there - let them fix it...
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good incentive for them to start paying their own defense bills.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how many times do we have to spill our blood and treasure to save their asses until we earn their unending love and loyalty?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:17:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm familiar with the historical regions you mentioned, but that history lesson does not allow a state to interfere - in Russia's case lead and support an insurgency - in a formerly held area without following international norms.

Should we allow the Russian bear to gather back her cub in Alaska? What about allowing the Mexican Javelina to gather up her reds in the American Southwest? If you don't think Ukraine is worth standing up to the KGB strongman over, just say so, but the historical justifications given are nothing more than a red herring.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top