Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 10/25/2016 5:58:34 PM EDT
Might explain why some people aren't panic buying. Why buy 30 rd mags if you'll have to surrender them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/25/report-hillary-clinton-ban-popular-firearms-america/

A report by the Washington Times confirms Hillary Clinton would ban “some of the most popular” firearms in America if elected to the White House. Moreover, the report shows she would chip away at the Second Amendment with myriad new gun control laws and regulations.

According to the Times, Clinton “reassures law-abiding Americans their firearms won’t be targeted” if she is elected. In reality, however, her gun controls are broad measures “that would affect Americans with no criminal records” while having very little impact on the behavior of criminals.

For example, Clinton is calling “for a reinstatement of the national assault weapons ban and a prohibition on high-capacity magazines.” The “assault weapons” ban would take a entire category of firearms away from law-abiding citizens, the very thing Clinton said she would not do, while the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

More at link.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
She can try.

She can also get fucked.

Vote Trump.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
This shit cost the DNC decades-old majorities in both houses of Congress back in 1994, when there were maybe 2% of the number of ARs and standard capacity magazines in the US as there are now...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck the cunt bitch butch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
A felon is not going to tell me what I can and cannot have.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This shit cost the DNC decades-old majorities in both houses of Congress back in 1994, when there were maybe 2% of the number of ARs and standard capacity magazines in the US as there are now...
View Quote

The illegals that get amnesty will more than make up for any votes the dems will lose.

This is the most important election in our country's history.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I just want to know which of the manufacturers will cave if anything gets passed at the federal level.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not turning over shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah. That was before McConnell/ Boehner/ Ryan. RINO party don't like armed proles either. She'll get everything she wants without a fight. Historical first woman President.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I laughed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#11]
So she is relying on people who follow the law, to follow the law, in order to stop violent criminals from not following the law?

Seems legit.

I would say that it makes no sense, but we all know that it has nothing to do with stopping crime or criminal violence.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Right after she eats the peanuts out of my Sheeeeeeeit!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The reason the DNC lost Congress in 1994 was because of backlash and fear over Bill Clinton's proposed health care law.

He was threatening a huge number of very powerful vested interests in the insurance industry, and a huge amount of $$$ was mobilized to capture the house and stop it.

It is a common gun forum myth that it was because of Clinton's AWB.  Yes, that was a factor, but by no means was it the largest.

I'm sorry, I wish you WERE right, but that's not what happened in 1994.

Now, if we can double or better yet triple the size of the NRA, THEN the cocksuckers will start to pay attention.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
She can try.

She can also get fucked.

Vote Trump.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And their numbers in congress are as low now as they have been since the 1920's I believe. They're playing a dangerous game.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Unilaterally or that's just her policy?  I think she needs congress to do that, yes?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even a non felon isn't going to tell me what I can and can not own.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#18]
She can go suck a wet fart outta Huma adin's Ass
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Might explain why some people aren't panic buying. Why buy 30 rd mags if you'll have to surrender them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/25/report-hillary-clinton-ban-popular-firearms-america/

A report by the Washington Times confirms Hillary Clinton would ban “some of the most popular” firearms in America if elected to the White House. Moreover, the report shows she would chip away at the Second Amendment with myriad new gun control laws and regulations.

According to the Times, Clinton “reassures law-abiding Americans their firearms won’t be targeted” if she is elected. In reality, however, her gun controls are broad measures “that would affect Americans with no criminal records” while having very little impact on the behavior of criminals.

For example, Clinton is calling “for a reinstatement of the national assault weapons ban and a prohibition on high-capacity magazines.” The “assault weapons” ban would take a entire category of firearms away from law-abiding citizens, the very thing Clinton said she would not do, while the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

More at link.

View Quote

Anyone who surrenders their 30-round magazines because of an illegal order or law signed by an illegitimate felon president does not deserve the freedoms and liberties of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt that Hillary would consider that to be a punishment.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fine, she can suck one outta Ted Kennedy's ass. I heard he's been sober now for several years. Proud that he's keeping up with sobriety.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#23]
she can fucking try

she can also get fucked and die.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#24]
the day that happens is the day....  i keep doing exactly what Ive been doing for the past 34 years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Funny to see this thread going nuclear so quickly though.

It's like some here are just now waking up and realizing what's coming if she wins and tips the SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Typical tough guy response:

Will not comply.

Press the fight.

Boat accident.

Go to hell, etc. etc.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She can try.

She can also get fucked.

Vote Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Simple answer really....

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]

She is welcome to come here herself and try to take them.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#33]
It's funny, the Bitch of New York and the rest of her marxist shit stains worry about this rifle a lot....

If she ever does go on a gun grabber spree, its this one she'll REALLY need to worry about    

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#34]
What will she do that Obama won't?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She can try.

She can also get fucked.

Vote Trump.
View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#37]
We're fucked. No way Hillary is going to lose this election. Just hope things hold out for at least five more years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will drop it all off on a corner in the ghetto before I turn a single thing in
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We're fucked. No way Hillary is going to lose this election. Just hope things hold out for at least five more years.
View Quote

why 5 more years?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Anyone who surrenders their 30-round magazines because of an illegal order or law signed by an illegitimate felon president does not deserve the freedoms and liberties of the Constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More at link.

This. Also, I get burying some guns, mags and ammo as part of a tactical cache, but if your plan is to hide all your shit and wait for a better day, you fall in the same category.
Sometimes you just gotta nut up, spit like like Josey Wales and decide if your gonna whistle "Dixie" or pull them pistols.

I'm 52, overweight, got the diabeetus, my kids are all grown and I'm about to be divorced. What do I have to lose?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What will she do that Obama won't?
View Quote

She will go farther than Obama on most things.  SCOTUS will be 5 - 4 liberal under FHRC, so her EAs and EOs will not be overturned in court challenges.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The illegals that get amnesty will more than make up for any votes the dems will lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

but sadly so many on the right fail to realize this, and of course the little RINO (McCain, Lindsey, McConnell, Powell he is a Democrat) bitches do not care.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck her laws, she doesn't follow ours
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

why 5 more years?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

why 5 more years?

I need to solidify my position in life for the incoming shit storm.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Clinton is calling “for a reinstatement of the national assault weapons ban and a prohibition on high-capacity magazines.” The “assault weapons” ban would take a entire category of firearms away from law-abiding citizens, the very thing Clinton said she would not do, while the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Most will fold, a few will not.

Best wishes to all in whatever path you take.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

A felon the government is not going to tell me what I can and cannot have.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#48]
The left will do everything they can when they can concerning the 2nd. Five years,,20....

Still gun owners line up to vote for them. Plenty here too, I bet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Have to watch out for that rooftop voting demographic.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top