Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/2/2016 3:17:06 PM EDT
Jan 2, 2016

"Not long after President Obama announced that he was considering taking executive action to tighten gun control laws, Donald Trump decried the idea, saying he didn't like the possibility of altering the Second Amendment.

"I don't like it," Trump told "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson in an interview to air Sunday on CBS. "I don't like anything having to do with changing our Second Amendment. We have plenty of rules and regulations."

The president, who renewed his push for gun control legislation after last month's deadly attack in San Bernardino, California, plans to meet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday to discuss options for strengthening firearm regulations.

-snip-

"All they want to do is blame the guns, and it's not the gun that pulls the trigger, so I don't like it," Trump added. "I don't like what he is doing."  "

[Excerpted]

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Trump-slams-possible-Obama-executive-action-on-guns-364022441.html

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Jan 2, 2016

"Not long after President Obama announced that he was considering taking executive action to tighten gun control laws, Donald Trump decried the idea, saying he didn't like the possibility of altering the Second Amendment.

"I don't like it," Trump told "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson in an interview to air Sunday on CBS. "I don't like anything having to do with changing our Second Amendment. We have plenty of rules and regulations."

The president, who renewed his push for gun control legislation after last month's deadly attack in San Bernardino, California, plans to meet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday to discuss options for strengthening firearm regulations.

-snip-

"All they want to do is blame the guns, and it's not the gun that pulls the trigger, so I don't like it," Trump added. "I don't like what he is doing."  "

[Excerpted]

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Trump-slams-possible-Obama-executive-action-on-guns-364022441.html
View Quote

IBGOPe
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
When did all the "slamming" and "ripping" become media jargon?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

When it speaks in opposition of Dear Leader.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
His stance on the 2nd is what's going to get him elected.

The libtard/GOPe butthurt is going to be awesome.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]
King Obama isn't fazed by whitey
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Did I make it before the Mackinaw guy?

And I like what he's saying.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would get pretty interesting if Trump would sick his DOJ on Obama and his administration now wouldn't it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]
but we know that he's really lying about his 2nd amendment stance.

he only thinks the 2nd amendment is about hunting, because of his sons.

he was for gun control, and he's only saying what he needs to say, to get elected.

once elected, he'll be worse than clinton or sanders, in trying to get rid of guns.

you have to vote for sanders or clinton, to save the country next election
or at least that is what several of those obsessed with trump say....

and they are willing to go as far as use dishonesty and give up the RTKBA to keep Trump out of office too...

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It would get pretty interesting if Trump would sick his DOJ on Obama and his administration now wouldn't it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We may get that wish...

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeb/Rubio 2016

Not srs
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Where is Rubios's response to FBHO's EO? crickets chirp as he once again takes the coward's route whether he's not voting on key issues or staying silent on key issues, hoping to be the last man standing in battle by hiding under a rock during the fights. You can't lead when you are hiding. Same goes for the rest of the candidates if they don't speak out soon.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Every time I see a link with the word "slammed" in it my click-bait alarms start blaring.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure we'll hear a throaty defense of natural rights by Jeb and Rubio soon.

Quoted:
View Quote

About 15 - 20 years ago. It's stupid, but that's been the state of the so-called news media for quite some time.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]
All nothing more than hot air.

Jeb / Jeb 2016.....let's make him President and Vice President.  He's our only hope.

No not really just bored and stirring crap up!
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

he was for gun control, and he's only saying what he needs to say, to get elected.

once elected, he'll be worse than clinton or sanders, in trying to get rid of guns.

and they are willing to go as far as use dishonesty and give up the RTKBA to keep Trump out of office too...

View Quote

They'll be along shortly.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz...I will vote for either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

2 months ago I would of said Trump has no chance. Now I see more and more lefties saying they like the guy. That blows me away.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The immigrant issue is the hot button. Local and imported.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....send irs officials to prison for abusing their jobs to target tea party groups, top to bottom.....  

hold EVERYONE accountable.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....

If that was part of his platform he would win by a landslide of record proportions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Where is Rubios's response to FBHO's EO? crickets chirp as he once again takes the coward's route whether he's not voting on key issues or staying silent on key issues, hoping to be the last man standing in battle by hiding under a rock during the fights. You can't lead when you are hiding. Same goes for the rest of the candidates if they don't speak out soon.
View Quote

My friends like Rubio, they say he has nice hair...

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If that was part of his platform he would win by a landslide of record proportions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Despite bashing Trump being popular in the media (due to the ruling class being threatened), far too many Americans don't realize thats a big chunk of the population is very unhappy with how the government has lost its way.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#23]
But Trump is anti-gun....he probably secretly loves the Obama EOs...if he gets elected he will pass an AWB immediately

/Arfcom GOPer
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many Rubio shills on here. They're typically the most outspoken anti-Trump members
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't like it either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Many Rubio shills on here. They're typically the most outspoken anti-Trump members
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the shrill noises mostly come from the Cruz mob.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Despite bashing Trump being popular in the media (due to the ruling class being threatened), far too many Americans don't realize thats a big chunk of the population is very unhappy with how the government has lost its way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would make an attempt on Trump's life.  If they succeeded, they'd start a war.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Man, it would be something if trump put Obama behind bars. Like holy fuck this nation would lose its mind with half crying and the other half celebrating.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barry is going to passio pardon his past, present, and future coconspirators in his adminstration on 01/20/2017.

Clinton will get hers right after the the FBI paints the DOJ into a corner.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#30]
After Rubio gets his marching orders from his billionaire sugar daddy, he'll take the handler's dick out of his mouth and let the Arfcom cuckservatives how to post.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or gasp! Rand Paul or Ted Cruz supporters.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But Trump is anti-gun....he probably secretly loves the Obama EOs...if he gets elected he will pass an AWB immediately

/Arfcom GOPer
View Quote

If you don't like Trump, you love the GOP and Jeb Bush.

/ARFCOM Trumpeteer
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll still be amazed if the powers that be don't find a way to shut him up or "take him out!"

(Think JFK and Ross Perot.)

Too many politicians and their ilk are afraid of the "Don."
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

IBGOPe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jan 2, 2016

-snip-

[Excerpted]

IBGOPe

Maybe their google app malfunctioned.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
After Rubio gets his marching orders from his billionaire sugar daddy, he'll take the handler's dick out of his mouth and let the Arfcom cuckservatives how to post.
View Quote

Or maybe Rubio's waiting to see what the E.O.'s actually are before he comments.

Or maybe there's no point in even commenting since he's never supported an AWB.

Or maybe Obama isn't running again so there's no point in drawing a contrast to the guy who won't be competing for a primary or general election vote against his policy/record?

I'd like to see all Republican candidates attack Hillary about her gun control proposals. Obama will be insignificant after January 20th, 2017.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'll still be amazed if the powers that be don't find a way to shut him up or "take him out!"

(Think JFK and Ross Perot.)

Too many politicians and their ilk are afraid of the "Don."
View Quote

And that last quote is the very reason this man needs to be elected!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We may get that wish...

https://i.imgflip.com/wdobl.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We may get that wish...

https://i.imgflip.com/wdobl.gif

Wat I'm sayin..
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand Paul has a total of three supporters.

The Cruz camp and Trump camp get along fairly well for the two dominant campaigns of a primary.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Good Lord Trump supporters are gullible.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trumplodytes are the best entertainment available today.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#41]
In before HiramRanger, Cincinnatus, Sydney1234567, and their circle of friends.

I see that Cypher15 already made it in to tell everyone how stupid they are.

When Trump wins the nomination, what will you guys do then?  

You're running out of time with your ridiculous shtick in EVERY... FUCKING... TRUMP THREAD.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're here
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The Cruz camp and Trump camp get along fairly well for the two dominant campaigns of a primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd think the Cruz supporters would take a hint, like I did, and realize that constantly attacking Trump is not how you convince people that your guy is the better option.

Rand Paul shot himself in the foot early on by constantly talking shit about Trump.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You're running out of time with your ridiculous shtick in EVERY... FUCKING... TRUMP THREAD.
View Quote

Don't forget Bedouin, Cypher15, forker, p226,  and hugh

The gang of 8 always show up in full force in every Trump thread to inform us he's a buffoon, racist, clown shoes, Hillary stalking horse
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

if elected he'll do as much to abrogate Jugear's EO as the Cong(R)ess did to nix the ACA.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Trump/Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look in the mirror much?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The gang of 8 always show up in full force in every Trump thread to inform us he's a buffoon, racist, clown shoes, Hillary stalking horse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts are stubborn things aren't they
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good Lord people that don't support Trump are gullible.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top