Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/28/2015 8:29:54 AM EDT
He was on the Fox morning show about 20 minutes ago saying that right now we are stuck with the 2nd amendment and the 14th amendment so we should have a discussion about further amendments to the constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment and "do something that makes sense."

He said something to the effect of "I think it's crazy that in a country of 350 million people that we have over 300 million guns."

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Geraldo. Can't stand that asshole.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He was on the Fox morning show about 20 minutes ago saying that right now we are stuck with the 2nd amendment and the 14th amendment so we should have a discussion about further amendments to the constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment and "do something that makes sense."

He said something to the effect of "I think it's crazy that in a country of 350 million people that we have over 300 million guns."

View Quote

It is crazy that we are 50 million guns short.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Geraldo should be locked in a vault and the key thrown away.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#4]
MSC182 on ARFCOM says Geraldo can choke on a dick.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want every liberal and progressive to have a gun?  History has shown that doesn't work out very well for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Where is a skinhead with a chair when you need him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's repeal the first instead
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One is none and two is one.  We are 400 million short.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Go fuck yourself Geraldo.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#11]
He's a liberal idiot. Another one I can't stand to even hear speak. Spews trash constantly.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Did Geraldo say HE doesn't own a gun, and if he doesn't, will he post a "GUN-FREE ZONE" sign on his front door?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#14]
"There is someone in the water! There is someone in the water drowning!!!"

STFU you dumb fuck!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife is still upset that the Taliban missed him when he was at Tora Bora.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#17]
But when Trump says deport the 11+ million illegals it is going to take too much money and time.

But revoking 300 million guns will be easy?

Fuck him, and all the Fox sellouts.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that guy! I'll bet he is protected... asshole.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You want every liberal and progressive to have a gun?  History has shown that doesn't work out very well for the rest of us.
View Quote

Let's give them a sporting chance.  It'll be fun.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My wife is still upset that the Taliban missed him when he was at Tora Bora.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#21]
The only thing newsworthy about Geraldo saying stupid shit would be if his mouth wasn't full of dicks when he said it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I think we can all agree, you need at least one backup.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#23]
I saw that this morning.....not starting off my Friday the right way.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#24]
What I find amazing is that a country with 300 million firearms is that there was no one with a firearm at any of the mass shooting events except the bad guy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#26]
He has no clue what he is talking about.  Ive run into his misinformation regarding suppressors once.  He is going to push the anti gun meme with his head in the sand.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Why would anyone pay any attention to anything that Geraldo says?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Every time I think Geraldo, I think of that satanic panic show he did. Then I LOL
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's crazy is that for every one of us, there's like 40-50 people who have NO GUNS!  How do they plan on surviving SHTF?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#31]
I find the figures funny.

Wow, 300m guns, so SeaLand is more armed than us then?  They have what? 2 people and more than two guns.

People love large figures and have zero fucken clue how distribution works.  300M guns for 350m people isn't exactly a lot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself Geraldo.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#33]
This is the *only* time I don't hate Illinois Nazis
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
But when Trump says deport the 11+ million illegals it is going to take too much money and time.

View Quote

The other anchors were in disagreement. The guy that looks like he has a gnarly badger on his head said something like "I own guns though, does that mean I'm dangerous?"
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#35]
The wrong journalist was shot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Where is a skinhead with a chair when you need him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Given his success rate in each of his goals so far, I'm pretty comfortable that the 2nd will be around for a good long while yet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Once an unethical scumbag, always an unethical scumbag.

STFU Geraldo.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#39]
from calling out our troop movements on live tv, to opening vaults with nothing but dust in them....he's always worn the dunce cap.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Jerry is raging with jealousy because Sharpton has more credibility and his own show.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why would anyone pay any attention to anything that Geraldo says?

View Quote

I'm beginning to wonder why I still watch Fox News.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

MSC182 on ARFCOM says Geraldo can choke on a dick.
View Quote

That's no threat. Geraldo likes choking on dicks.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I find the figures funny.

Wow, 300m guns, so SeaLand is more armed than us then?  They have what? 2 people and more than two guns.

People love large figures and have zero fucken clue how distribution works.  300M guns for 350m people isn't exactly a lot.
View Quote

Honestly, I think the 300 million number is highly conservative. but for every person that owns a few guns, there are dozens that don't own any. Victim rich environment.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Let's repeal the first instead
View Quote

Fuck Geraldo, might as well repeal them all.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The other anchors were in disagreement. The guy that looks like he has a gnarly badger on his head said something like "I own guns though, does that mean I'm dangerous?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard that too. Good on that guy for not taking Geraldo's shit.

Can't believe he said the 2A is stupid
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#47]
I always think, even though I know there is a lot of false chest-thumping on the issue, but if he thinks that the murder rate is so bad because of firearms, he would be in for a world of surprise at the amount of bloodshed that would occur should they actually repeal the second amendment and start trying to confiscate firearms.

Of course, the idiots in power are at least smart enough to realize this and take it away incrementally.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He wasn't serious. He was playing the liberals Devils advocate. He was saying the liberals have as much a chance of repealing the 2nd Amendment as the Conservatives do of repealing the 14th Amendment.
View Quote

hmmm. I didn't catch the whole thing. So he was saying that guns are stupid, but he doesn't believe we should repeal the 2nd?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Another employee of the propaganda machine who supports disarming the unwashed masses?

I'm shocked, I tell you!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm sure he would be part of the carnage in the aftermath of such an ill thought out idea.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top