Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1008
Posted: 6/11/2013 4:50:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Good morning Terry and the rest of Sa/oU.
Hope all of you have a fine day.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
Cute dogs everyone. Kind of funny them using the stairs.

View Quote

Hehe they sit there because the have view of both front door, back door, and our bedroom door.  They have a tactical visual advantage.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Good morning to you too sir, and all the rest of you fine Sa/oU folks

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#4]
my, you all are looking quite good today.

like Tier one smoooth operators.

the look in your eyes says:  sub MOA blindfolded.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 1:49:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#5]
I'm on bucket duty today.  Lil girl is sick.  

On the positive side though, I wasn't able to get the boy to school so we're slaying zombies all day on COD.  Sshhhh! Don't tell SWMBO!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 3:53:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#6]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:

On the positive side though, I wasn't able to get the boy to school so we're slaying zombies all day on COD.  Sshhhh! Don't tell SWMBO!
View Quote

I love me some nazi zombies.  I also consider COD world at war to be one of the best in the COD series.

I dont let her play single player, but I thought Yea Nazi Zombies....  Som I loaded up coop one night after wife went to bed, it did not go as planned.  She got way scared during first intro cut scene when the zombie comes out of the fog next to the crashed airplane. I got her to cover her head during that part for a few rounds but she could not handle it and I turned it off.  She slept with us that night had nightmarish dreams that woke wife up.  I got into big trouble with Ms Ontime the next morning.  I will try again next year.you are lucky WMD,  boys can handle the simulated carnage much better.

I hope your daughter feels better fast.

Edit; just realized you said boy at school and daughter killing zombies..  damn maybe I will try again during day time sooner...
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Close, very close.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saint_Peter:
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
Going to go buy some gear tomorrow to roll my own smokes. A pack here is 8 bucks. With my 200$ a month savings I'm putting 150 of that directly into guns/shooting. Start rebuilding my Collection.

Recall purchasing smokes in Northern AZ from the indians that were affordable.  You don't have those places available in the valley?   I drive to No. Conway, NH just about 45 minutes away to buy mine. NH live free or die, God bless them they have cheap booze & smokes. Pay $52. carton for Marlboro Special Blend Red. (my preferred brand)

Hmmm.
Bridgton?
Close, very close.  

I was born and raised "very close" to there also.  
Used to hit the State Line Store for beer every weekend.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Bucket duty sucks.  Nothing worse than a sick kiddo. I hope she gets better soon.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#9]
No ontime1969, you read it right the first time.  Daughter is resting while the boy and I slay zombies.  Though we're playing COD Black Ops version.  

On a related note, the girl has been playing for some time.  (She's 5yo)  It wasn't my idea to get the kids into video games, and I suck at most of them because I don't play em much. (MY favorite is Der Reis?)  My brother used to watch my boy for us and he would have the boy playing games all day and also gave him their PS3.  The boy probably had his 1 millionth zombie killed by the time he was 3. He went through a phase where he wouldn't play after dark because he'd get spooked though.

Nothing seems to phase the daughter.  I'm sure that'll be hell for me one day.

Thanks for the well wishes crew!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got back from Glockmeister. Sorry to hear about your sick daughter.
Kick some zombie butt though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

OK, I'll bite...  What did you do at Glockmeister?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I usually stop by from time to time at the "post a picture you took in the last week" thread.
And dropped the picture of the fluid they drew out of me. They seem to be spazzing out.
That week time limit is kind of flexible.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Butt plug for the gun! Night sights and extended slide release.
I thought I checked it over good and took it home only to find out they forgot the grip plug.
Now I have to go back tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#14]

I thought I checked it over good and took it home only to find out they forgot the grip plug.
View All Quotes

Nice upgrades, I bet its going to be a nice gun.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:18:54 PM EDT
[#15]
The grip plug is a worthwhile addition IMO.  Especially if it aids the shooter with mag insertion.

Talk about coincidence, I just posted in the photo thread and happened to comment on your brew!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I have no objection to the extended slide release on a Glock. If you need it- it's there.  As I've said previously, I try not to utilize it.  Though with that said, muscle memory is a wonderful servant and a terrible master.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Your right about just pull back the slide. But those little doodad buttons.
I have fingers like hotdogs. I couldn't hardly feel it.

That photo thread slid to a stop for a while over that picture. Need to head back and see what you posted.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:09:33 PM EDT
[#18]
The grip plug is a worthwhile addition IMO.  Especially if it aids the shooter with mag insertion.

Talk about coincidence, I just posted in the photo thread and happened to comment on your brew!
View Quote

If you fold the package just right, you can hide a condom in there.

Just sayin . . .
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#19]
Originally Posted By TerryC:

Just sayin . . .
View All Quotes

Just sayin . . .

You never know. Now I need a good holster. paddle or IWB I just don't want to keep pulling my belt off.
Anyone use one of these? Link
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#20]

You never know. Now I need a good holster. paddle or IWB I just don't want to keep pulling my belt off.
View All Quotes

Just sayin . . .

Checking it out right now.  Please forgive me M1... By your mention of "paddle" and "inside the waist band" I had to hover over the link before clicking on it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Looked at your link for about 4-5 seconds M1.  There was leather involved, but nothing shocking. (Thankfully)  IDK though, IWB to me is uncomfortable.  Though I admit, I'm of the "loud and proud" persuasion.  Perhaps it's because my wardrobe is equally uncomfortable?  Sucks to be poor or I'd have two separate wardrobes. One for carry and one for packing an M16.

If I had it my way, I'd have a concealed trunk monkey in my pants...
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ontime1969:
My truck at range ie open desert area.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_085513.jpg

I was playing red dead redemption,  so I took my moms old service pistol out.  Revolver action.  It still shoots great.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_094534.jpg

Home made target stand

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_090515.jpg

Not bad for an moms old revolver from 10 or 12 yards and my old contacts.  It shoots different from my other pistols but not bad for a safe queen.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_094302.jpg

Rest in peace mom I miss you.
View Quote

Nice, Model 64?  Your Mom would be proud.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:53:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#23]
Eagle nice to see you back!
There are a couple of quality new people hanging around lately.
I really don't know what they see in this place.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#24]
When Lucy died, my mind was made up. I did not want another cat.

But somehow George sorta got tossed into my life.
A tiny wild thing, unwilling to be touched by human hands.
I reluctantly took this little creature into my home and my heart.

It took months before I could pet him, even longer before he would come to me willingly for attention.
At times I felt like giving up.

But eventually he became "my cat" and the affection was mutual.

Now once again my mind is made up. I do not want another cat.

View Quote

Sorry for your loss Terry.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Looked at your link for about 4-5 seconds M1.  There was leather involved, but nothing shocking. (Thankfully)  IDK though, IWB to me is uncomfortable.  Though I admit, I'm of the "loud and proud" persuasion.  Perhaps it's because my wardrobe is equally uncomfortable?  Sucks to be poor or I'd have two separate wardrobes. One for carry and one for packing an M16.

View Quote

Either or, I have worn both and find outside is more comfortable.
The price on those is what drew me the most. With both leather and synthetic options.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Eagle34:

View All Quotes
My truck at range ie open desert area.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_085513.jpg

I was playing red dead redemption,  so I took my moms old service pistol out.  Revolver action.  It still shoots great.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_094534.jpg

Home made target stand

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_090515.jpg

Not bad for an moms old revolver from 10 or 12 yards and my old contacts.  It shoots different from my other pistols but not bad for a safe queen.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150204_094302.jpg

Rest in peace mom I miss you.

Live in the now much brother?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Great, there is nothing like some good mountain air to perk you up.

I got family in Ashville also.  Great aunt and all her kids and my second cousins.  The smokies.... ahh you have to love the mountains of NC.

My brother works in Wilmington now.  And my wife has a cousin who runs a Dive store down in southport.  Family all over the place in NC I have 13 first cousins and my wife has 12 all coming from that area.

Its crazy because both of us were transplanted into the west by our moms when we were wee little kids and we met In reno nevada.  Turned out our famileys, my dads and her moms, were both in Sampson county and had some ties already.  Our forefathers even faught in the civil war togeather, mustered into the same unit.  It even took us a few years to figure it out.  How does that stuff happen?  It really blows your mind how small the world can be.  Our familys were thrilled to death when we started visiting and both famileys got togeather.  You can imagine that first Christmas, We even made it into the paper there in Clinton because of the merge... haha

I dont get to tell that story much but you being a North Carolina boy I figure you would enjoy it.

Have a great hike, enjoy that good weather while you can.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
It's going to be a beautiful day here today and I'm feeling great for a change.  I started taking D3 a few days ago and I think it's actually helping me.  I was seriously motivated yesterday and got a lot accomplished.  I haven't felt good in a while so this is a nice change.  Hopefully the hike today will help too.

The wife and I have lots of family and family heritage in NC, Its beautiful there.  What part of NC are you at hooligan?  Our kin is all Sampson county.

Western NC.  I'm probably 5-6 hours from Sampson County.  We head down to the Wilmington area a couple times a year though.

Great, there is nothing like some good mountain air to perk you up.

I got family in Ashville also.  Great aunt and all her kids and my second cousins.  The smokies.... ahh you have to love the mountains of NC.

My brother works in Wilmington now.  And my wife has a cousin who runs a Dive store down in southport.  Family all over the place in NC I have 13 first cousins and my wife has 12 all coming from that area.

Its crazy because both of us were transplanted into the west by our moms when we were wee little kids and we met In reno nevada.  Turned out our famileys, my dads and her moms, were both in Sampson county and had some ties already.  Our forefathers even faught in the civil war togeather, mustered into the same unit.  It even took us a few years to figure it out.  How does that stuff happen?  It really blows your mind how small the world can be.  Our familys were thrilled to death when we started visiting and both famileys got togeather.  You can imagine that first Christmas, We even made it into the paper there in Clinton because of the merge... haha

I dont get to tell that story much but you being a North Carolina boy I figure you would enjoy it.

Have a great hike, enjoy that good weather while you can.

Lived about 45 minutes SW of Asheville as a kid, loved it up in the mountains (as we called them.)
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:59:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#28]

The price on those is what drew me the most. With both leather and synthetic options.
View All Quotes

Never underestimate comfort!  There's HSLD and then there's "under the driver's seat wearing sweat pants"...
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#29]
http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gifhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gif Free at lest.  Free at last.  God almighty Snatchbag is free at last. http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gifhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gif

Being released & should be home late this afternoon. (AZ time)
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Mostly in the center console in the Truck. When I am driving.
I was going to install a piece of belt inside and be able to pull it from there.
Without it rolling around a bunch of other things. Off my belt and onto that one.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:04:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#31]

View All Quotes
http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gifhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gif Free at lest.  Free at last.  God almighty Snatchbag is free at last. http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gifhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/boldpurple.gif

Being released & should be home late this afternoon. (AZ time)

Did you see the fluid they pulled out? Man did that make a difference.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Nice, you can rebuilt everything and fix all the stuff you did not like before.  New and improved vagunz bench.

This was our first house.  I was so excited to have a garage for a man cave that I told my wife "honey I can not improve or fix any home stuff without at least one solid work bench to do the work on."  She called bullshit at first, until I convinently mixed some spackle filler stuff near her decorations.  I got the green light after that.

We still have boxes that need unpacking 4 years after buying our home.  Some stuff has been packed in boxes for over 10 years.  We basically have a box or two from every city and country we lived in during our apartment living gypsy traveling years.  One day we will be done unpacking...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By va_gunz:
That's my next project. I
Gotta take my reloading and work benches apart and bring them to the new house. All my shit is just stacked in the new man room.when my wife runs out of other stuff for me to do I've gotta set it all back up.

Nice, you can rebuilt everything and fix all the stuff you did not like before.  New and improved vagunz bench.

This was our first house.  I was so excited to have a garage for a man cave that I told my wife "honey I can not improve or fix any home stuff without at least one solid work bench to do the work on."  She called bullshit at first, until I convinently mixed some spackle filler stuff near her decorations.  I got the green light after that.

We still have boxes that need unpacking 4 years after buying our home.  Some stuff has been packed in boxes for over 10 years.  We basically have a box or two from every city and country we lived in during our apartment living gypsy traveling years.  One day we will be done unpacking...

Sorry to say it will never happen.  Have owned this house for 10 years (only been living in it for 4), since Katrina.  Much of that time was rebuilding the house, but still have a storage space full of boxes that need going through.  George Carlin said it best.  Your house is just a place for your stuff.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Let me start off by saying, Hello Sa/oU. I feel better than I have in a long time.
Terry I am sorry for your loss. You need a indoor kitty.
Ontime you have some cool hobby's. It would be worth it just to watch.
Had a great time talking to the Hooligan the other night.
MissB as always was a jewel even during the darkest of times.
I am really thinking that you all will not have to go threw this again on my account.Nice to see Mrs Starlight back with us.
Cooked up five Liters of my special brew. I'm glad it's gone. Sound like a broken record but thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.
Your critique on ontimes mountain climbing made me almost split a side. your a bunch of barbarous backstage's. That's why I like you all.

Should be back in the saddle for a while and look forward to getting caught up.
Going to get a quick rest and I will be back. You all behave yourselves.
View Quote

Glad to see you back to yourself Snatchbag.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#34]
dbrad197, Voted the person you most likely would want tending your camp fire.
View Quote

Seconded.  

Bit late I know.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:15:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#35]
I am in fine "spirits" and watching Rooster Cogburn.  Who dares piss on my parade?

OK, I'm on the 87th level of drunk here. (That's where you think you love the internet, but Gary Busey corrects you)

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#36]
<-------Southpaw

Right handed shooter....  
View Quote

<----- Left brain.

Shot left handed in the Army as I was left eye dominate.  Took me a long time to train myself to shoot right handed.  Do it pretty well to boot, but then again I shot southpaw pretty durn good too.  Qualified Expert in Pistol with the US and Germany Armies.  (Actually qualified expert in everything I ever shot, not meaning to brag )
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Yea lefties of the world unite, my wife is a lefty too.  

Our daughter is rigut handed....
View All Quotes
<-------Southpaw

Right handed shooter....  

Chef and I are righties.  Eaglet takes after her Grandpa and southpaw.  Only ones in their right mind.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:23:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Chef and I are righties.  Eaglet takes after her Grandpa and southpaw.  Only ones in their right mind.
View All Quotes
<-------Southpaw

Right handed shooter....  

My gawd man! You're messing with our minds here!  All I want to know is- if we fist bump.... Are we doing it "dirty"?

Yeah, even I don't know what the hell that means.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
<-------Southpaw

Right handed shooter....  

Your Grandpa was good man. I don't care what the statistics say.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:28:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Somewhere someone tried to hang the misnomer on it that it's an Arkansas toothpick or should fall into that category of tool. I've decided to give a more locally acceptable and generally broader applied name for stabbing and thrusting instruments.  "Mutton dagger".
View All Quotes
I-M-A-WMD That's a great start he gave you. Your finishing it off well.
Looks to be a nice size too. Good trade.

Somewhere someone tried to hang the misnomer on it that it's an Arkansas toothpick or should fall into that category of tool. I've decided to give a more locally acceptable and generally broader applied name for stabbing and thrusting instruments.  "Mutton dagger".

Looks like something similar to what M1 wanted me to acquire from Africa.  Maybe a bit smaller.  

Good work none the less.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#41]

I don't know if your into history but I would classify it by the old Scottish term as a Dirk. A Dirk by any other name is still one. Dates from the 1600's.
Google it and see some stunning images. The personal defense weapon of the Scottish highlander.
Got room for a cross guard. Cast the handle in pewter is what I would do. Not that hard.
Then wrap in a fine leather. It will also add balance.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/10997202_1_zpstztzydsz.jpg
View All Quotes
I-M-A-WMD That's a great start he gave you. Your finishing it off well.
Looks to be a nice size too. Good trade.

I don't know if your into history but I would classify it by the old Scottish term as a Dirk. A Dirk by any other name is still one. Dates from the 1600's.
Google it and see some stunning images. The personal defense weapon of the Scottish highlander.
Got room for a cross guard. Cast the handle in pewter is what I would do. Not that hard.
Then wrap in a fine leather. It will also add balance.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/10997202_1_zpstztzydsz.jpg

A Dirk is still mentioned in MS law as a weapon you are not allowed to carry concealed.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Just sayin . . .

I dont like IWB personally,  I do know there are like a million options for you glock carriers and only 3 for M&P45.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#43]

I dont like IWB personally,  I do know there are like a million options for you glock carriers and only 3 for M&P45.
View All Quotes

Just sayin . . .

You're stupid. Don't take offense, it's not you're fault.

It's not you're fault...

It's not my fault...

I blame Smith & Wesson.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks Eagle, yea you are close.  I belive but not 100% about this, but It is an old M&P model 10.  

It came after the Victory model and before the 1950 change from the moon front site to a sloped front site.   It is the 4 screw variety, I need to post up some detailed photos in the S&W forums and see what they say, it might be worth it to pony up the money have the serial number reseached by S&W.

It shoots great still, the site picture is not pretty, but it fires straight.  I do enjoy shooting it.

Good to see ya again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Sorry to say it will never happen.
View Quote

lies.....

Uhg ok, I belive you... Dammit
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#46]

It's not you're fault...

It's not my fault...

I blame Smith & Wesson.
View All Quotes

It's not you're fault...

It's not my fault...

I blame Smith & Wesson.

Yea Im a glutten for punishment, I drove away from a guy with a police trade in glock 17, back to the LGS to buy my M&P45 for 200 bucks more and 2 magazines less....

I blame S&W too, all the extras cost more, mags, left handed holsters and even parts.  

Yea thats ok, my next pistol will be a S&W again... lol M&P22 is next.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:36:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CashOutlaw] [#47]
Ta-da!!!  Here I am guys :)
One thing about being a stupid AND unpopular member is that when you make rediculous and embarassing comments, they are usually forgotten very quickly because nobody gives a shit who you are in the first place.  YES!!!!!!

Oh and it helps if you have no avatar for them to remember they hate you by.....

Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:49:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By CashOutlaw:
Ta-da!!!  Here I am guys :)
One thing about being a stupid AND unpopular member is that when you make rediculous and embarassing comments, they are usually forgotten very quickly because nobody gives a shit who you are in the first place.  YES!!!!!!

Oh and it helps if you have no avatar for them to remember they hate you by.....

View Quote

We set the bar low.  But we still manage to roll under it.  Hehe

Welcome
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:56:42 AM EDT
[#49]
OT69, can you pop over to organize my garage?  Seriously though, NICE job, my garage is a total pit, has 1 older & 1 newer Chevy with junk stuffed in corners & all other available space.

Yesterday was crap, makes me a little nutty to be cornered in the house due to weather.  Shed a couple tears then decided not to wallow in smelly shit.  Proceeded to rip apart & clean my whole bedroom.  Washed, dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed every inch, thereafter, felt so much better.  If I'm going to be stuck in the house may as well get Spring cleaning done early.

Today was a good day, managed to get out for the 1st time in a couple days.  Made the elliptical machine my bitch at the gym!  Shopping trip to Wally World, bought a pretty, long sleeved warm nightgown & new frying pan. (little things in life)

Pretty & colorful flowers M1, trade ya 20 feet high snowbanks?http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/stacy2823/10346303_10152705690174211_5762008800700846341_n_zpsb5b0d168.jpg

Hugs from here Sa/oU, don't take any wooden nickels. http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/hug.gif
View Quote

You are welcome to come down here and start the spring cleaning anytime MissB.    Keep up the good workouts.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:58:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:
Gosh, I seem to be on when nobody else is....

Unless...

Is there a rule about the time you post, like there used to be in Night Crew?

Am I screwing it up?

If so, apologies.

Kitties
View Quote

It's all good Kitties.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1008
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top