Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 12/21/2014 11:30:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]
From Kevin Sorbo's facebook page. Yes, the Hercules guy. Conservative Christian 2A constitutionalist guy.

Joke of the day:

A store that sells new husbands has opened, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These Men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These Men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third-floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Needs to spend more time cleaning her kitchen and less time bitchin'.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Every time her videos get posted there are always comments like these by those who never bothered to watch.  Makes me wonder just how much of the bitchin' done by men is simply a matter of overlooking the obvious in order to confirm their own bias.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you actually watch the video?

She's smart and spot on.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Every time her videos get posted there are always comments like these by those who never bothered to watch.  Makes me wonder just how much of the bitchin' done by men is simply a matter of overlooking the obvious in order to confirm their own bias.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have i told you lately how much i love you?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never get tired of hearing it.  

But it never fails.  Every.  Time.  

Any opportunity to contribute to the adversity between the genders, you know?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#8]
She make the video in the Kitchen, Holy crap!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
all the 'good men' are hiding from the raging, hormone infected, feminazis.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, i came see to what misogynist threads were running this lovely Sunday. GD never disappoints.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Can someone give me cliff notes. She lost me after multiple air quotes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#12]
There are great men and there are great women. They DO exist.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#13]
We have our pick of the few women who have not been ruined by the "Golden Vagina" mindset that seems to be the norm today.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#14]
They're all in the "Friend Zone" where they were put.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Like!

Smart girl.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#16]
is it time for one of these again already
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#17]
She is spot on with the fact undesirable women believe they deserve a mate in a higher value class thus leaving those women asking the question...where are the good men. Also, as men and women age, men often have more value to bring to the table where as women do not.

As a good looking, in shape, financially secure 31 year old man I have plenty of women to choose from. I normally date a few women casually and I am getting to the point where I am ready to commit with one. However, I do understand that it's tough to find a woman who does not have huge student loan and credit card debt, a kid, takes her health seriously, and so on. The pool of good women for average normal men shrinks as the comparative women believe they belong with men in a higher social/financial/looks group. So, the normal, average and just good guys are left saying screw it as they don't want the over weight, lazy, debt bucket that is interested in them.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

She's smart and spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's smart and spot on.

Yep, she's dead on.

Hell, I've been shot down [I'm pretty damn average looking but I quit giving a damn about that long ago] by females who were a 5 because they wanted a male 9 that was white collar professional and financially secure when they had nothing but debt and average looks to bring to the table. Yeah, your educated female compatriot 8s already locked those male 9's up.

I date enough to be happy and I'm financially secure in my blue collar middle class lifestyle. Yeah, there are days I miss being happily married, won't lie about that. I'm just not willing to take another chance on my financial future saying ''I do" to someone who decides to walk when they think they want a life change. [and I'm actually a pretty nice guy in real life and even my ex would tell you that]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, and once you get to a certain age, most are ''unavailable'' because someone was smart enough to see it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep, and once you get to a certain age, most are ''unavailable'' because someone was smart enough to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you go girl.  If they don't want you when you are 38, then they aren't worth having.

enjoy your cats and/or lazy divorced won't-say-beta-cause-you-can't-say-beta-but-beta-nonetheless-husband
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Video
View Quote

All of her videos are great.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

you go girl.  If they don't want you when you are 38, then they aren't worth having.

enjoy your cats and/or lazy divorced won't-say-beta-cause-you-can't-say-beta-but-beta-nonetheless-husband
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most women I've known have chosen beta so they could control them.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#23]
She hit part of it; why the fuck are dudes going to get married only to fall out of favor somehow, divorce, and then pay for advancing the quality of life of another person's quality of life?

The only way a person is going to be happily married is if they partners with someone who also honestly rejects the possibility of divorce as a viable option.  I know it's gonna sound weird to some people, but both parties have a responsibility to the success and progress of the relationship and the quality of their lives.

I remember when divorce carried a stigma, and I think that stigma needs to return.
The idea that marriage is temporary is what devalued the relationship between spouses.  One of the partners thinks to themselves "this is too hard" or "this hurts" and then they decide to check the fuck out instead of fixing the fucking problem.

An aside, for her content, she needs to write articles for her material, rather than simply read it on a video.  If she's going to sit there and read from her computer screen, that's great for her... but it sucks for her audience.  For the quality of language-in-content, I don't get a chance to really absorb all of the information she's presenting.

I could go back and sort the video, but that's less time for me to stay engaged... and I will disengage from the content.  She needs to present it as written content, otherwise it turns into a lecture.  And not a very good lecture at that.  

I just end up watching an animatronic head swivel, tilt, and stare downwardly as it barely modulates.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She is spot on with the fact undesirable women believe they deserve a mate in a higher value class thus leaving those women asking the question...where are the good men. Also, as men and women age, men often have more value to bring to the table where as women do not.

As a good looking, in shape, financially secure 31 year old man I have plenty of women to choose from. I normally date a few women casually and I am getting to the point where I am ready to commit with one. However, I do understand that it's tough to find a woman who does not have huge student loan and credit card debt, a kid, takes her health seriously, and so on. The pool of good women for average normal men shrinks as the comparative women believe they belong with men in a higher social/financial/looks group. So, the normal, average and just good guys are left saying screw it as they don't want the over weight, lazy, debt bucket that is interested in them.

View Quote

I did find her note on OK Cupid as a both funny and enraging.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

arguably they chose beta because that is what is primarily available.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Years ago I was sitting in the crew van going to the hotel with the FO and 4 flight attendants.

They were talking about a football game.

One with big hair from TX asks me what I think of the game. I told her I don't watch football.  She makes a comment about baseball then. I said I don't follow baseball either. She asks what sport I follow. I told her I don't.

She says" you don't watch games on TV" I said no.

She asks what I do instead. I responded with, hiking, climbing, shooting, making stuff.

She looks at the other FA and says " Damnit, I settled too soon"

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much. The good ones don't stay single very long. There is a very narrow window where they are single between relationships.

Although the high divorce rates will leave plenty of single people out there. So there's that.

Of all the men and women that I have met, the only ones that bitch about not beaing able to find quality mates, are not quality mates, themselves. Or they have spent their entire life makeing very poor decisions, and they are rationalising their way around accepting their responsibility for their actions. So they shove the responsibilty across the table to the other gender.  Dindu nuffin, ya know?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

you didn't watch it. Did ya?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Meh..... Everyone should find their husband or wife the way I did. Blind luck
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Financially viable, 4 attractiveness, slightly overweight, non-drug-user hereosexual female = "I deserve a man who will value me as the princess that I am, and when I don't feel as if I'm valued as a princess, I will eject from the relationship and take half his paycheck with me"

Financially viable, 4 attractiveness, slightly overweight, non-drug-user heterosexual male = "Fuck, she won't give me the time of day"

Financially viable, 8 attractiveness, non-substance-abusing heterosexual male = "Fuck that noise, besides... she needs to work out"

That's what I got, anyone else?  Let's work as a team and see if we can piece this together.  C'mon guys, we can do this if we try.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Financially viable, 4 attractiveness, slightly overweight, non-drug-user hereosexual female = "I deserve a man who will value me as the princess that I am, and when I don't feel as if I'm valued as a princess, I will eject from the relationship and take half his paycheck with me"

Financially viable, 4 attractiveness, slightly overweight, non-drug-user heterosexual male = "Fuck, she won't give me the time of day"

Financially viable, 8 attractiveness, non-substance-abusing heterosexual male = "Fuck that noise, besides... she needs to work out"

That's what I got, anyone else?  Let's work as a team and see if we can piece this together.  C'mon guys, we can do this if we try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too much work.
Just walk up and ask them if they want to bump uglies.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#32]
She is right.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you two don't make it then there's no hope for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You also need to look at the damaged goods part on the male side. You have a guy in his 30s, divorced [for what ever reason] 2 kids, paying support, medical, dental, and while he may have a good job, the fact remains that he is paying some other woman for her [and his] kids and that money is money taken from the household budget she may share with him if a serious relationship happens.

For a significant portion of time, his finances and time will be directed elsewhere. Yeah, you can call it a double standard if she also has kids, but then again, she is very likely the one receiving the $$$ and other support, not handing it out.

HE may not look at himself as damaged goods but she will look at it that way because she considers herself to be the one that is directly affected thru her relationship with him.

Modern day divorces carry serious long term downsides that society refuses to look at, this ain't the 50's and females are kept in he kitchen and the court is still decades away from pulling it's collective head from it's ass.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So what happens to the female 4s when the male 8s won't take em?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree. Some women actually WANT the beta. I've watched it.

Example: One of the girls in several of my classes in school was smoking hot, thin, fit, smart, etc. I watched her date the whole range of men. She had a great thing going with a good looking guy but she split with him because he wasn't willing to give her the control of everything.

She's now "happily" miserable in a marriage with an average beta.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. People need to stop being pussies and work their shit out, they can start by having respect for each other.

And you and your wife are pretty awesome as well.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

From Kevin Sorbo's facebook page. Yes, the Hercules guy. Conservative Christian 2A constitutionalist guy.

Joke of the day:

A store that sells new husbands has opened, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These Men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These Men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third-floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eventually they buy cats or embrace reality
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so where does a- 5 on a good day, financially stable, educated, slightly chubby single mom that doesn't actually expect to get married again- go on that list?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

She filmed it in the kitchen....
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They "settle".  Or as the rest of us call it, they face reality.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

They're all in the "Friend Zone" where they were put.

View Quote

Real shit.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
They settle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They settle.

So what we are dealing with is inflated self worth. A 5 sees themselves as a seven or can't figure out why their 9 friend has all the luck getting 9s. What is making them see themselves as higher value than they are? I thing I know the answer.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

She's smart and spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's smart and spot on.

And her kitchen was damn clean.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Okay, so where does a- 5 on a good day, financially stable, educated, slightly chubby single mom that doesn't actually expect to get married again- go on that list?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tinder?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So what we are dealing with is inflated self worth. A 5 sees themselves as a seven or can't figure out why their 9 friend has all the luck getting 9s. What is making them see themselves as higher value than they are? I thing I know the answer.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They settle.

Basically, yeah. Special snowflakes, and all. Add in a healthy dose of years of terrible decisions, lack of responsibility for one's actions, and some A level blame gaming, binge drinking, a gambling addiction, two shit head kids, three boyfriends with criminal records, two exhusbands, poor hygiene, five figure debt, and  you have a recipie for singles night in south St. Louis city.

When they see their 7, 8, or 9 level friend happily married and buying a new house the bar flies speak of this "luck" thing that the successful friend has.

I'm not really serious here. But when you go to the wrong bar at the wrong night, it certainly seems to be the norm.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Tinder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tinder?

Uh, gross.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Uh, gross.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tinder?

Uh, gross.

POF worked for my fiancé.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top