User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 224
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Undefined:
If the gun control fight were to be described as decades of trench warfare, this is equivalent of launching the Enola Gay on a course for the enemy's capital.

The depth of my pleasure and satisfaction at being a tiny part of this is beyond my ability to express in words. I can only smile and remind myself that someday I will tell the tale to my son and his sons.
View Quote

It is a Enola Gay alright, and the name is fitting, because they are about to bent over and fucked up the ass, with no lube...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

If it overturns the NFA and GCA it will.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Use_the_2nd:
Awesome

I noticed this was solely for MG's, any chance on it being expanded to include supressors?

So let's say hypothetically speaking it does overturn the NFA and GCA for a short while until they file an injunction or whatever they file to overturn it. Could one order a supressor while its legal and still take possession of it legally?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!

I just read through it, and to my untrained non-lawyer eyes, I'd say there is definitely a case there when it's laid out in the fashion you did.  I suppose you already know that though.  

Fucking awesome!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RyanHanzlick:
Awesome!

I was unaware of the US vs Miller case.  It all really does tie together well!
View Quote

Go forth and read the Miller ruling and the history of the case. Then read Heller and McDonald. Then read Rock Island.

Then read every single case that references 5861(d) and/or 922(o). If you'd like a list, I'll be glad to compile one.

We've come close to beating this in the past, long before AR15.com existed, and it is not as immutable as many would believe. Inertia is a powerful force to overcome, but apathy is even worse.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]

So let's say hypothetically speaking it does overturn the NFA and GCA for a short while until they file an injunction or whatever they file to overturn it. Could one order a supressor while its legal and still take possession of it legally?
View All Quotes
Awesome

I noticed this was solely for MG's, any chance on it being expanded to include supressors?

The judge would probably stay his judgment/ruling until reviewed by a higher court. So probably not.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:55:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Noice.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent! I'm so in.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Let's just say if the lower court were to rule in our favor and either BATFE (more accurately, the US Attorney/Solicitor General) does not appeal it or SCOTUS declines to hear the case a lot of Arfcom members will learn to appreciate chili without beans as they migrate to the great state of Texas (or the other states that fall under the 5th District).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

So... Mr. Hollis is in Texas. If the lower court rules in his favor, does that nullify the NFA in that particular district until a higher court steps in?

Let's just say if the lower court were to rule in our favor and either BATFE (more accurately, the US Attorney/Solicitor General) does not appeal it or SCOTUS declines to hear the case a lot of Arfcom members will learn to appreciate chili without beans as they migrate to the great state of Texas (or the other states that fall under the 5th District).

Think this might go like the gay marriage battle with different courts hearing and ruling in their favor?

Does Nolo have any clients in the 8th District?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]
In! Is there al paypal link to donate?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JPD158:
In! Is there al paypal link to donate?
View Quote

Even better

http://www.gofundme.com/fmxlnk
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By WinterSoldier:

It is a Enola Gay alright, and the name is fitting, because they are about to bent over and fucked up the ass, with no lube...
View All Quotes
If the gun control fight were to be described as decades of trench warfare, this is equivalent of launching the Enola Gay on a course for the enemy's capital.

The depth of my pleasure and satisfaction at being a tiny part of this is beyond my ability to express in words. I can only smile and remind myself that someday I will tell the tale to my son and his sons.

Ironically enough, I have argued to many that we should look to the gays for insight, inspiration, and evidence that impossible fights can be won, and they are won through the courts. The gays do not accept defeat. They do not accept the status quo. They do not accept compromise. They fight every single day. If they lose, they regroup and counterstrike with twice the numbers and fervor. If gun owners fought for their rights, as enumerated in the Second Amendment, secured through blood, and given to us by nature and/or God, half as hard as the homosexuals fight for their goals we'd have over the counter sales of NFA devices with no tax stamp or background check.

No matter what you think of gays, anyone who lacks respect for their dedication and persistence woefully underestimates them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Hasn't the 10th amendment approach been tried in US v Stewart?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:02:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Fucking A !!!! I've forwarded this to a friend that wears a black robe to work. I'll be interested to see his take. Fucking greatness. If you took Chuck Norris' daughters virginity he wouldn't try to get it back.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#14]
IN!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Awesome

Suppressor?

If the NFA goes down I'm going to town. I'll burn through a credit rating to get whatever is on the market.

Hell, even if it just opens up Form 1's, I'm not going easy on it. My first Form 1 will be for a GAU-8. My second and third, for my right and left index fingers. My forth, for a black powder musket, because it's what my ancestors wielded when they fought to create this country and while it may not be feasible to make it into a machine gun I love the symbolism of updating their arms to that which our current citizen soldiers would carry.

Then I will submit a Form 1 for my penis. I'm willing to deal with the unpleasant task of getting the .003" engraving just to prove a point.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:05:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: alpca1541] [#16]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Tag

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:07:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Beach] [#18]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1nNdTyDZEs
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Tag for freedom.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:13:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bakelite47] [#21]
How is your complaint against MG's not being interstate commerce different than the one in US vs Stewart?

Oh, and fucking awesome work on the lawsuit!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Suppressor?

If the NFA goes down I'm going to town. I'll burn through a credit rating to get whatever is on the market.

Hell, even if it just opens up Form 1's, I'm not going easy on it. My first Form 1 will be for a GAU-8. My second and third, for my right and left index fingers. My forth, for a black powder musket, because it's what my ancestors wielded when they fought to create this country and while it may not be feasible to make it into a machine gun I love the symbolism of updating their arms to that which our current citizen soldiers would carry.

Then I will submit a Form 1 for my penis. I'm willing to deal with the unpleasant task of getting the .003" engraving just to prove a point.
View All Quotes
Awesome

Suppressor?

LOL. I remain skeptical but, I have got to love you all's enthusiasm. Fuck it, I'll join your flag waving charge up the hill with my meager financial backing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bakelite47:
How is your complaint against MG's not being interstate commerce different than the one in US vs Stewart?

Oh, and fucking awesome work on the lawsuit!!!
View Quote

Shotgun approach. Not all the pellets have to hit for the prey to die.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#26]
THANKS NOLO!

...if someday I am able to exercise my God given rights due to these efforts my Form 1 lower will have the following markings:

safe, semi, NOLO

Carry On!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#27]
I look forward to seeing how this progresses. While not overly hopeful, we must try.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#28]

I love that .gif
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Mr_Smiley:

I love that .gif
View All Quotes

I love that .gif

I'm pretty sure that .gif is giving me a seizure.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I love that .gif

Are you sure it's not your freedom intensifying?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Soonershooter12:
This is the greatest thing I have ever gotten halfway through reading. Good luck to all involved. I will donate, and I will personally mail a bottle of Johnny Walker blue to the legal team that pulls this off and gets NFA and 922(o) repealed. On that bottle will be a note that says "My final tax stamp".

ETA: I actually laughed out loud at my desk when I read the jab at the Department of Agriculture.
View Quote

Two round berts
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Soonershooter12:
This is the greatest thing I have ever gotten halfway through reading. Good luck to all involved. I will donate, and I will personally mail a bottle of Johnny Walker blue to the legal team that pulls this off and gets NFA and 922(o) repealed. On that bottle will be a note that says "My final tax stamp".

ETA: I actually laughed out loud at my desk when I read the jab at the Department of Agriculture.
View Quote

Two round burts
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I love that .gif

My freedom is as intense as it can be without genetic modifications (or a mail order product from Sweden).
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:39:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:39:22 AM EDT
[#35]

My freedom is as intense as it can be without genetic modifications (or a mail order product from Sweden).
View All Quotes

I love that .gif

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:39:44 AM EDT
[#36]
This may or may not be a tag.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By krpind:
I could not be more excited.

I wish we could get an immediate injunction because some people who want a machine gun might not live till the end of this lawsuit.

When dealing with lawsuits like this, the government should have to prove it is constitutional before enforcing it, not the other way around.
View Quote

While we wait for the injunction, could you be so kind as to give this thread a nice highlight (red works well)?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Awesome

View Quote

Suppressor registry is still open, we need to get them off the NFA, and it will happen soon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:44:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Look around you, or go grab a mirror. We are legion, and we are fed up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mp9fan:
You know what this is? This is when the founders got together and said "I think it's time."

You are fighting the empire. May God Bless you and all associated in this fight for liberty, whether it is futile or not. Faith can move mountains. I still believe our country is a gift from God, to reflect something greater, and to shine brightly as an example for the world to see: an example of how powerful freedom is, and why God gives us freedom to choose Him or not. This country demonstrates that through freedom so many other virtues may grow and bring love and goodness to all around us.

Monarchies reflect the hierarchy of heaven, and can indeed work to an extent. But our country and it's founding ideals is I believe an even greater witness to the power of human freedom.

Soap box aside... I'll be on the edge of my seat for the next 5-8 years

Love the pun, and amen....
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:45:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ejeviking:
Here to say GO NOLO!I wonder what them fellers over at SG are saying now?
View Quote

They are still saying Nolo is a fraud, just a very skilled one..Fuck Those Assholes..
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Suppressor registry is still open, we need to get them off the NFA, and it will happen soon.
View All Quotes
Awesome

We need to defeat the NFA in its entirety.

Take it all down, burn the ashes, bury it at a crossroads under the moonlight, and piss on it to assert our freedom dominance.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Wingnut116ACW:
Give 'em hell Nolo!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Roebuck:
do you hear that noise? It's the sound of 200 million lube bottles uncapping,
and slathering of liquids onto flesh. Rumbles from beneath the keyboard roar across America in a single moment in unison.
but it's merely the calm before the storm of violent stroking and squeezing. Ended by a single breath of climax and wetness onto the toggles of keys.
Typo's will be made, Keyboard will stick.

Freedom has been spilled.
View Quote

That's some epic writing right there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:47:59 AM EDT
[#46]

I'm going to try to get someone's attention to do just that.
View All Quotes

I wish we could get an immediate injunction because some people who want a machine gun might not live till the end of this lawsuit.

When dealing with lawsuits like this, the government should have to prove it is constitutional before enforcing it, not the other way around.

While we wait for the injunction, could you be so kind as to give this thread a nice highlight (red works well)?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:48:55 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mp9fan:
You know what this is? This is when the founders got together and said "I think it's time."

You are fighting the empire. May God Bless you and all associated in this fight for liberty, whether it is futile or not. Faith can move mountains. I still believe our country is a gift from God, to reflect something greater, and to shine brightly as an example for the world to see: an example of how powerful freedom is, and why God gives us freedom to choose Him or not. This country demonstrates that through freedom so many other virtues may grow and bring love and goodness to all around us.

Monarchies reflect the hierarchy of heaven, and can indeed work to an extent. But our country and it's founding ideals is I believe an even greater witness to the power of human freedom.

Soap box aside... I'll be on the edge of my seat for the next 5-8 years

It's no pun. We should have the same things as the Fed. My forefathers helped make this government. Their descendents served under it (as officers, enlisted men, representatives, and a Senator). Whatever the Fed has was given to it (or stolen from us) by us or our ancestors. A government for the people, by the people, and of the people ought to be armed to the same level as that of the people.

I'm not demanding anything that is not mine. I'm just demanding rights stolen from me be returned without further delay. In a just world, those who perpetuated this crime would be charged, convicted, and incarcerated for crimes against the people of these United States.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:49:33 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Thank you. It may also be time to remove the highlighting from the original thread.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:49:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Roebuck:
do you hear that noise? It's the sound of 200 million lube bottles uncapping,
and slathering of liquids onto flesh. Rumbles from beneath the keyboard roar across America in a single moment in unison.
but it's merely the calm before the storm of violent stroking and squeezing. Ended by a single breath of climax and wetness onto the toggles of keys.
Typo's will be made, Keyboard will stick.

Freedom has been spilled.
View Quote

A bit much, perhaps?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#50]

Ironically enough, I have argued to many that we should look to the gays for insight, inspiration, and evidence that impossible fights can be won, and they are won through the courts. The gays do not accept defeat. They do not accept the status quo. They do not accept compromise. They fight every single day. If they lose, they regroup and counterstrike with twice the numbers and fervor. If gun owners fought for their rights, as enumerated in the Second Amendment, secured through blood, and given to us by nature and/or God, half as hard as the homosexuals fight for their goals we'd have over the counter sales of NFA devices with no tax stamp or background check.

No matter what you think of gays, anyone who lacks respect for their dedication and persistence woefully underestimates them.
View All Quotes

Very, very true.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 224
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top