Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/8/2024 12:50:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SnoGoRider]
But fucking Ukraine got their deal and munitions.

Senior U.S. Officials have now revealed that in addition to the Delayed Sale of 6,500 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) Kits to Israel worth roughly $260 Million last Week; the Biden Administration has now also Paused the Delivery of 1,700 “Mark 82 500-Pound Bombs” and 1,800 “Mark 84 2,000-Pound Bombs” to the Israeli Air Force which were meant to Bolster their Stocks of Precision-Guided Munitions alongside the JDAM Kits. Officials have said that the Delay is due to a Failure by Israel to address certain U.S. Concerns regarding a Ground Invasion of Rafah in Southern Gaza.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't one of the reasons they impeached Trump was because he held off on giving Ukraine some weapons?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
Wasn't one of the reasons they impeached Trump was because he held off on giving Ukraine some weapons?
View Quote
I don't know, so I can't answer that.

Wasn't this part of the Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan $95 Billion deal?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I see Biden's reelection strategy of "Fuck the Jews" is in full swing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:49:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#4]
Israel should be given the ammunition they paid for.

the situations are not similar to Ukraine in anyway.

Israel's Ukraine moment was in 1973.

Biden’s concern is that the Israelis will use these bombs to assault rafah which is probably the last bastion of Hamas in Gaza and where Sinwar is hiding.

Hamas launched a series of rockets the other day from rafah which killed 4 IDF soldiers so Israel is going to launch an attack to pacify the city.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:53:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess so much for "full support of Israel"

FJB
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:59:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
But fucking Ukraine got their deal and munitions.

Senior U.S. Officials have now revealed that in addition to the Delayed Sale of 6,500 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) Kits to Israel worth roughly $260 Million last Week; the Biden Administration has now also Paused the Delivery of 1,700 “Mark 82 500-Pound Bombs” and 1,800 “Mark 84 2,000-Pound Bombs” to the Israeli Air Force which were meant to Bolster their Stocks of Precision-Guided Munitions alongside the JDAM Kits. Officials have said that the Delay is due to a Failure by Israel to address certain U.S. Concerns regarding a Ground Invasion of Rafah in Southern Gaza.
View Quote

Biden admin response
Jean-Pierre Declines To Say If Biden Committed To Giving Israel What It Needs For Self-Defense
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Big guy turned down 8.7% return on investment to his own pockets.

His recollection is, "A sky ice cream three motorcycles for a groundhog paw."
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:09:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Trump got impeached for asking about corruption in Ukraine and supposedly inferring that continued support would be contingent on investigating said corruption. Corruption that was being investigated until the previous admin told them to stop. Dems screech about how this is election interference / quid pro quo.

Now, Biden, who was part of that same admin hiding corruption, is withholding support from Israel because someone at the DNC figured out that the terrorists lovely muslim immigrants in Michigan won't vote for Biden if he supports Israel.

And, as always, Republicans are too worried about getting invited to cocktail parties and getting called mean names in the press to do anything about it.

Same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm of the belief this is all orchestrated.

Israel is always going to get what Israel wants from our government.

Israel goes on the offensive, Biden delays some aid so he can tell his angry young constituents he's playing hardball, Israel finishes up what they are doing and says "we hear you loud and clear, we'll back off, the aid goes through.

Everyone wins
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:56:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Biden’s concern is that the Israelis will use these bombs to assault rafah which is probably the last bastion of Hamas in Gaza and where Sinwar is hiding.

Hamas launched a series of rockets the other day from rafah which killed 4 IDF soldiers so Israel is going to launch an attack to pacify the city.
View Quote

I bet that talking point came in hot off the sharepoint site this morning and you’ve been waiting all day to use it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:23:11 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Yes it was.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Biden never passes up an opportunity to stab an ally in the back. If Joe thinks he will buy Terrorist enablers' votes, he is sadly mistaken.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:35:45 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Always count on Joe to screw our allies.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Trump got impeached for asking about corruption in Ukraine and supposedly inferring that continued support would be contingent on investigating said corruption. Corruption that was being investigated until the previous admin told them to stop. Dems screech about how this is election interference / quid pro quo.

Now, Biden, who was part of that same admin hiding corruption, is withholding support from Israel because someone at the DNC figured out that the terrorists lovely muslim immigrants in Michigan won't vote for Biden if he supports Israel.

And, as always, Republicans are too worried about getting invited to cocktail parties and getting called mean names in the press to do anything about it.

Same as it ever was.
View Quote

Don't forget it was Joe who threatened to withhold military aid if they didn't drop the investigation on Hunter and fire the DA.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:47:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Who else could Israel buy from?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:28:36 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

It was the reason for the first impeachment. On a phone call to Zelensky Trump asked him to look into corruption as a condition for the aid. As soon as Trump mentioned Ukraine and corruption alarm bells sounded in the deep state and they jumped into action. Whatever the demo-commies accuse Trump of, they are doing 87X more.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 80085:

I bet that talking point came in hot off the sharepoint site this morning and you’ve been waiting all day to use it.
View Quote

He could very well be genuine in his feelings. There is no shortage of willing shabbos goys in the US (sadly many 'conservative' Christians) and especially on this site.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#19]
The real irony is one of their first criticisms of Israel was their use of "dumb" bombs.  Now, in the name of reining Bibi and protecting Gazans, they force Israel to use dumb bombs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#20]
"Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”   -  Robert Gates, Sec. of Defense
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:11:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Obama throwing a lifeline to Hamas and Iran.  TREASON!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#22]
The izzy’s should send a text to Xi “ hey bro got any 500 pounders laying around?”
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

It was the reason for the first impeachment. On a phone call to Zelensky Trump asked him to look into corruption as a condition for the aid. As soon as Trump mentioned Ukraine and corruption alarm bells sounded in the deep state and they jumped into action. Whatever the demo-commies accuse Trump of, they are doing 87X more.
View Quote

And the same cunt ambassador who screamed bloody Trump murder, nazi, peachmints had previously praised the prosecute (Shokin) for rooting out corruption  that fjb got fired for incestigating his boy’s sugar daddy.

Scum and villainy.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
wrong Israel didn’t pay for shit they get $4 billion a year in funding from us I’m not anti Israel but call it what it is , plus the money they just got in the $95 billion package.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#25]
We really LOVE to fund wars.

I wonder why that is?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:22:03 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess it’s time for some carpet bombing. Oh well.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Federov:
View Quote
They'll still vote for him, so he doesn't care.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Is Israel giving kickbacks and laundering the money (complimentary service) as Ukraine does?

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Worried about civilian casualties, Biden withholds precision guided ordinance.  Israel then uses older, less accurate ordinance instead, thereby increasing the odds of civilian casualties.

I agree that this is orchestrated.  Israel may be low on certain items. They still have plenty of firepower.

Those JDAMs are going to end up on the forthcoming Uke F16s.  Izzy aid is the cover story.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Ooh, I bet CNN and MSNBC will be calling for impeachment later today!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
wrong Israel didn't pay for shit they get $4 billion a year in funding from us I'm not anti Israel but call it what it is , plus the money they just got in the $95 billion package.
View Quote
Fuck Joe for freezing Israel's EBT card
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Paid for with our money.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#34]
They probably have duplicated those JDAM packages already and are prepared to install their own Hebrew built kits.......
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Perhaps, just perhaps Biden put it on hold because he knows the IDF will bomb every single building left after telling people to evacuate which will only cost the US taxpayer more to rebuild it all.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#36]
It sounds like the Biden administration is encouraging the IDF to use dumb bombs against Hamas, even if it means flattening all of Rafah in the process.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Israel is walking all over Gaza with it's own resources.  I don't understand why they needed a $32 bil. war bailout to start with.  We've already committed to helping them with defense which we already did on the drone attack day, probably at a million dollars a shot to shoot down some drones.  I hope it's all going on their credit card.

I know nothing about such munitions but I could see the JDAM's being put to better use helping defend against the invasion of Ukraine.

FJB
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Just out of curiosity, how much is 6500 JDAM's and who was going to be paying for it?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#39]
That's double dealing. Congress should also stop the payment to Ukraine then
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Federov:
View Quote

Which is worse, fuck the Jews or Fuck the Ukranians?  Why is one different than the other.

Fuck Russia and fuck Russia supporters.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Trump's impeachment was based on the idea that he placed a hold on aid to Ukraine to pressure Ukraine to find dirt on Biden. To aid with his re-election.

Biden is placing a hold on aid to Israel to aid with his re-election. It's more direct, in that Biden sees holding back on the aid as beneficial with part of his base.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Once again, the American government supporting terrorism.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

Which is worse, fuck the Jews or Fuck the Ukranians?  Why is one different than the other.

Fuck Russia and fuck Russia supporters.
View Quote

Biden is fucking the Jews. He also was fucking with Ukraine, after all he threatened to hold back aid if they didn't fire the prosecutor.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:

Same as it ever was.
View Quote

Legit take right there
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:45:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DonS] [#46]
Originally Posted By bafordman:
Israel is walking all over Gaza with it's own resources.  I don't understand why they needed a $32 bil. war bailout to start with.  We've already committed to helping them with defense which we already did on the drone attack day, probably at a million dollars a shot to shoot down some drones.  I hope it's all going on their credit card.

I know nothing about such munitions but I could see the JDAM's being put to better use helping defend against the invasion of Ukraine.

FJB
View Quote

Obama got Israel to shut down a lot of their arms industry based on a promise of US support. My understanding is that even for things like 155 mm and 120 mm they depend on us.

I think our side needs a better approach to Ukraine. New leadership with different ideas, the current policy seems to be a stalemate if not losing ground.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Israel will buy them elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I wonder why Israel couldn't use a 155 mm howitzer with sawed off barrels to fire HE or WP in a straight line down the tunnels? Shells would explode at the first turn of the tunnel. Go to that bifurcation and fire rounds down each tunnel, and those shells explode at the next bifurcation. Lather, rinse, repeat, until no more Hamas.

Critique?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By new_RRA_user:
I wonder why Israel couldn't use a 155 mm howitzer with sawed off barrels to fire HE or WP in a straight line down the tunnels? Shells would explode at the first turn of the tunnel. Go to that bifurcation and fire rounds down each tunnel, and those shells explode at the next bifurcation. Lather, rinse, repeat, until no more Hamas.

Critique?
View Quote

Have to be careful to not hit the tunnel wall at the entrance.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Israel will buy them elsewhere.
View Quote

For the high tech stuff, not sure there is elsewhere to go.

For 155 mm I suspect it is all heading to Ukraine.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top