User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 59
Posted: 2/15/2024 12:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK]
Robert Goveia and Viva Frei.

Link coming.

Fani Willis DAY OF RECKONING! Trial Day 2 - Viva Frei Live WITH COMMNENTARY!

Update...

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By A_G:
My my my, what a surprise.

I don't say this to be a dick, but those of you who thought something would happen and called the rest of us doom and gloom defeatists, hopefully this is an important lesson.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

And was assigned to the bench by Never Trumper Governor Brian Kemp
And who contributed (along with his wife) to Fani's election campaign
And who is facing a re-election in several months.
And who is 35 years old with almost no experience
And who was "randomly selected"
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Can't disagree.

View Quote

She even qualified to run for reelection again.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Some people care about our country, and the fact that the Republican nominee deserves to be in prison for his crimes against America.

But you do you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlexAdams43:

I don't know if you're bound to a wheelchair or stuck in a hospital bed, but if either of those are true, have someone wheel you outside.  You need a break. I'm not picking sides, but I feel sorry for how invested in this you are.

Some people care about our country, and the fact that the Republican nominee deserves to be in prison for his crimes against America.

But you do you.

Does Hillary deserve to be in jail?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By realwar:

She even qualified to run for reelection again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure Wade could be called as a witness in a future setting.  He has information on the details of the meetings in Washington.  He will be fine.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:38:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Are they allowed to keep fucking?
View Quote
I thought that was probably off the table when Wade testified about trips to a cabin that Fani hadn't been on.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Believing what these ghetto rats came up with in their "indictment" is akin to believing what a toddler would write up in a poem about rocket science. Reveling in the chance for an equally ghetto jury to rabidly convict an American is beyond reproach.  

It's a real "principled" stance.  I guarantee Rattburger and Kemp are applying their "principles" to keep this all alive.  Hell, Ratt started it all with his phone call.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Strike6:

So fucking sick of you. I don't give a fuck about Trump but you are just like an annoying little girl always bitching. How do you live with yourself?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dull-shooterM4:

Not one bit. His words and actions are being twisted and misconstrued.  “What he really means “ and “dog whistle”  are constantly coming out of the mouths of his detractors.  People who act as if they know his true intent.  It’s funny. Because he is a terrible speaker in my opinion, but the msm still has to take everything out of context. Listen to the literal words, and most often, he’s spot on.

And the fucking documents case?  If it was even remotely a crime, it would be the presidential equivalent of jaywalking. Fucking joke. He could have declassified  anything and declared anything he wanted to be personal documents. His authority was above the archives. It’s fucking a process crime if that. (A vice president has no such authority however). Anyone pursuing this is doing so only out of “get trump”

All of it is get trump. It’s all bull shit and most of the country can see it for what it is.

One judge hits him with a record half billion dollar civil penalty for a fucking questionable appraisal!!????  Wtf?  How is that even remotely fair?  Or just?  It’s a fucking punishment.

lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_4173-3126185.jpg

So fucking sick of you. I don't give a fuck about Trump but you are just like an annoying little girl always bitching. How do you live with yourself?

Yes, it's obnoxious, but I don't want an echo chamber
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Judge fucked up hoping someone else does the heavy lifting for him.  Or he's ok with people committing perjury in his court room.

Fani still has to worry about Kemp and Congress though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

View All Quotes

Not one bit. His words and actions are being twisted and misconstrued.  “What he really means “ and “dog whistle”  are constantly coming out of the mouths of his detractors.  People who act as if they know his true intent.  It’s funny. Because he is a terrible speaker in my opinion, but the msm still has to take everything out of context. Listen to the literal words, and most often, he’s spot on.

And the fucking documents case?  If it was even remotely a crime, it would be the presidential equivalent of jaywalking. Fucking joke. He could have declassified  anything and declared anything he wanted to be personal documents. His authority was above the archives. It’s fucking a process crime if that. (A vice president has no such authority however). Anyone pursuing this is doing so only out of “get trump”

All of it is get trump. It’s all bull shit and most of the country can see it for what it is.

One judge hits him with a record half billion dollar civil penalty for a fucking questionable appraisal!!????  Wtf?  How is that even remotely fair?  Or just?  It’s a fucking punishment.

lol.

I don't either but this is about Fani Willis and not about Trump. He always derails threads and it get's FUCKING OLD.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Fani Willis' FATE is SHOCKING! Judge Scott McAfee is a COWARD!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Definitely not a legal mind but how is this NOT a mistrial ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I'd like to know how he is allowed to remain here.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:48:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#18]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

lol.

I second this.  Its interesting to analyze the thought process and reasoning of those who buy in to the arguments of the regime and its ghetto enforcers.  It takes A LOT of explaining to make a coherent argument in favor of the regime's tactics as they are convoluted and, well, Marxist.  Hence the amount of posts defending it all.  Good research.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#20]

I don't either but this is about Fani Willis and not about Trump. He always derails threads and it get's FUCKING OLD.
View Quote

TDS is very real. The afflicted lose their capacity for rational thought. Everything becomes Trump. Hilarious and sad. The internet encourages this behavior as there are no consequences
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Judge Napolitano: Willis will answer for 'horrible judgement, perjury'
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Definitely not a legal mind but how is this NOT a mistrial ?
View Quote

It is. The judge is just keeping the trial in the news leading up to the election. It will be dismissed upon appeal.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#23]
I have read the verdict document. I believe the jusge is a smart guy.

I wonder if his decision could be 3d chess in some way.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Why Fani Willis' Corruption & Cowardly Judge McAfee's Ruling HELPS Trump & Republicans WIN Election
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

lol.

Echo chambers get shit done.  Constant bullshit arguments are just a distraction.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:

View All Quotes

Because he doesn't run afoul of the CoC. He's very good at what he does.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Lawfare was just officially certified as legitimate.

Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Video:

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Anybody else getting an urge to donate to any of this judge's upcoming opponents?  He needs to be held accountable for his poor decisions and lack of control.  Is it even humanly justifiable to donate to a Rat, who would be his opponent, even if to take this cuck down a notch?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6JcO6N5vKY
View Quote

napolitano says willis commiteed perjury and she will have to answer to the voters for that. he's not dumb, he knows thats meaningless. the voters of fulton county wont give a shit

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:15:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Libertas] [#31]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:

Ok thanks, will research.

ETA.  Found it.  You are correct. (We don't hear that much on the board, huh? )  Whole thing is starting to look like "fruit of the poisonous tree."

View Quote

We don't hear much intelligent on this board.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

But it is Trolling! Every time too, Which is CoC.
Baiting others to commit a CoC is also a CoC.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Are they allowed to keep fucking?
View Quote

What If...
Fani resigns and Wade stays on???

The Gravy Train would continue.  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:43:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#35]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
What If...
Fani resigns and Wade stays on???

The Gravy Train would continue.  Hmmm.
View Quote

Willis resigning is pretty much not going to happen since "the whole of her office" would also have to "step aside" per the judges order. If that were to actually happen then the case would go to the Prosecuting Attorneys Council for reassignment, that runs the (remote) risk the case being reviewed and possibly dropped/dismissed by a different prosecutor. If I remember it right Willis was signing off on Wade's paychecks. If she leaves he potentially gets oversight on his pay by someone else. That could end his gravy train.

Seeing her actions and attitude on the stand, he is going to be the one to take the fall to save her. If or when it happens and he's booted, don't be surprised to see him land on his feet somewhere with a nice paycheck.

Edit to add: The way the judge ruled here gave a win to both sides. He split down the middle rather than toss them both for their actions. Likely to play well locally by keeping Willis onboard.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Trump gains with every legal action and every continued legal action, this is a win for Trump, they’re taking short term PR gains now for long-term losses while exposing the ludicrously of our “legal” system to even the dimwitted.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#37]
What was Wade actually doing other than collecting a paycheck?  Looking at his billings, it doesn’t really seem like he was doing much.

I wonder if the state bar is looking at this yet?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:

View Quote

Unequivocally.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Easily.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By G_1759:

View Quote

I have opinions that Trumpers don’t care for.

And I back up my opinions with facts, laws, quotes, and documentation.

Sorry, not sorry.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By liberal_soy_user:
Anybody else getting an urge to donate to any of this judge's upcoming opponents?  He needs to be held accountable for his poor decisions and lack of control.  Is it even humanly justifiable to donate to a Rat, who would be his opponent, even if to take this cuck down a notch?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlexAdams43:

I don't know if you're bound to a wheelchair or stuck in a hospital bed, but if either of those are true, have someone wheel you outside.  You need a break. I'm not picking sides, but I feel sorry for how invested in this you are.

But you do you.

Great_question for you know who.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Beating a dead horse Broseph. Some people can't see the forest through the trees, and never will.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#45]
'This thing smells': CNN breaks down judge's wording in Fani Willis ruling

'This thing smells': CNN breaks down judge's wording in Fani Willis ruling
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Our country is done the 2024 elections will be stolen just like in 2020. Nobody has been held accountable nothing has changed so why wouldn't they steal it again. The courts are corrupt the DOJ is corrupt the FBI is the Brown Shirts of the dems  and the CIA is working against America
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#47]

Unequivocally.
View All Quotes

Unequivocally.

How about Biden ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By inzane123:
What was Wade actually doing other than collecting a paycheck?  Looking at his billings, it doesn’t really seem like he was doing much.

I wonder if the state bar is looking at this yet?
View Quote
Kinda what I was thinking. If Willis can proceed without a continuance, then why the need for Wade?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

How about Biden ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Unequivocally.

How about Biden ?

You realize he is laughing in mockery as he types that don't you?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Sorry, not sorry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By G_1759:

Sorry, not sorry.

Half truths, no truths and MSM propaganda.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top