Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:26:21 PM EDT
http://www.myspace.com/anty506

Shot and Killed a guy this weekend in Clinton LA..

Here are his post on Local Site. Bayoushooter.com http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/search.php?searchid=742243

and on OpenCarry.org  http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/search.php?s=&q=anty506

I'm glad you guys have this thread. I was just about to make a thread asking some questions about this.

I was wanting to find out if this would be OK on my part.

My little brother went to a party at someones house one night where the dad allowed the high school kids to drink and smoke weed.

Now the cops normally come to the parties and really don't say much about the kids drinking and they don't ever catch the ones smoking weed.

Now here is where is gets bad in my opinion.

While the party is going on, the dad decides to come out side with his gun and starts firing in the air for the hell of it.

He told the kids it was blanks but we all know it was not blanks.

Now this same kid is having a party tonight! I will be going to it this time to see what all goes on at this party.

If the dad decides to come outside and start firing his weapon like a mad man, would a citizens arrest be 100% legal and would I be in any type of trouble if I pull my weapon to detain the situation?

In my eyes, he was putting everyone's lives in danger.

Would I be OK if I were to do this if it occurs tonight?

Well I just got back from this party.

Right before I went to the party I sat at the Tangipahoa Sherrif's sub station with my buddy who is the Sergent and told him I was about to go to this party and he said that he already had some complaints about what happened last time and that he was going to be breaking it up soon.

Well I get to the party and as I'm talking to some people that I know, I am choked from behind and feel someone going for my gun. I try to get control of the gun but instead I get my gun pointed at me.

Its the crazy dad pointing my gun at me and screaming what the f%%% you doing with a gun I'm on parole and house arrest and I told him I'm with Mr.(Sergent) from the Tangi Sherrif (as my buddy told me to say if there was any trouble and after I call he would come take care of it)

Well the dad tells me he doesn't give a F*** who I'm with and pulls a gun from his waste and puts it to my head and says he will blow my brains out. I stayed calm and just told him to put his gun down and return my firearm. After some people go to him and calm him down, he gives me my firearm back and says get the f*** out of here.

So as it would have no longer been a "good kill" as I was no longer threated with a gun to my head, I walked away and called the Sgt.

Once all of the cops pulled in, he tried to appoligize of course and then once he found out that everyone was a witness to what happened including his son, he threatened to press charges on me for tresspassing with a weapon on his property.

So I couldn't press charges on him even though he put his gun to my head while holding my gun in my cheast because he would press charges on me.

So after talking to my buddy, he suggested I let it go or he would be pressing charges on me as well.

What would you guys have done in this situation?  I knew it was no longer a "good kill" (no kill is a good kill) and I knew that even if I did have control of my weapon when he put his to my head and I would have shot him, his weed head buddies would have shot me.

It was a tough situation but I did use my head and stayed calm about everything, but what would you guys have done?

I know this should most likely be a thread of its own, but I'm posting here as I was just talking about this party in this thread eariler today.

Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thoroughly confused.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Now this same kid is having a party tonight! I will be going to it this time to see what all goes on at this party.

If you go looking for trouble, sometimes you find it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not following either.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm thoroughly confused.

+1.

What doest the news article have to do with the guy in question.
And what do the links have to do with anything?
And why would anyone OC to a party where drinking & drug use is rampant?
And why would the dumb fuck set himself up to have his own firearm pointed at his head.

I vote FAIL.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Me neither.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#7]
What...

The...

Fuck????
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Although the original post is confusing as all get-out, "play stupid games" seems to fit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
In on 1, just in case.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
tag for clarification.

I've got a headache now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Is this a first draft of the "Pulp Fiction" rewrite?
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Cool story bro!
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I have no idea WTF is going on here.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#15]
I was gonna message the girl in the yellow bikini, but then I saw she was 16
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://www.myspace.com/anty506

Shot and Killed a guy this weekend in Clinton LA..

Here are his post on Local Site. Bayoushooter.com http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/search.php?searchid=742243

and on OpenCarry.org  http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/search.php?s=&q=anty506

I'm glad you guys have this thread. I was just about to make a thread asking some questions about this.

I was wanting to find out if this would be OK on my part.

My little brother went to a party at someones house one night where the dad allowed the high school kids to drink and smoke weed.

Now the cops normally come to the parties and really don't say much about the kids drinking and they don't ever catch the ones smoking weed.

Now here is where is gets bad in my opinion.

While the party is going on, the dad decides to come out side with his gun and starts firing in the air for the hell of it.

He told the kids it was blanks but we all know it was not blanks.

If the dad decides to come outside and start firing his weapon like a mad man, would a citizens arrest be 100% legal and would I be in any type of trouble if I pull my weapon to detain the situation?

In my eyes, he was putting everyone's lives in danger.

Would I be OK if I were to do this if it occurs tonight?

Well I just got back from this party.

Right before I went to the party I sat at the Tangipahoa Sherrif's sub station with my buddy who is the Sergent and told him I was about to go to this party and he said that he already had some complaints about what happened last time and that he was going to be breaking it up soon.

Well I get to the party and as I'm talking to some people that I know, I am choked from behind and feel someone going for my gun. I try to get control of the gun but instead I get my gun pointed at me.

Its the crazy dad pointing my gun at me and screaming what the f%%% you doing with a gun I'm on parole and house arrest and I told him I'm with Mr.(Sergent) from the Tangi Sherrif (as my buddy told me to say if there was any trouble and after I call he would come take care of it)

Well the dad tells me he doesn't give a F*** who I'm with and pulls a gun from his waste and puts it to my head and says he will blow my brains out. I stayed calm and just told him to put his gun down and return my firearm. After some people go to him and calm him down, he gives me my firearm back and says get the f*** out of here.

So as it would have no longer been a "good kill" as I was no longer threated with a gun to my head, I walked away and called the Sgt.

Once all of the cops pulled in, he tried to appoligize of course and then once he found out that everyone was a witness to what happened including his son, he threatened to press charges on me for tresspassing with a weapon on his property.

So I couldn't press charges on him even though he put his gun to my head while holding my gun in my cheast because he would press charges on me.

So after talking to my buddy, he suggested I let it go or he would be pressing charges on me as well.

What would you guys have done in this situation?  I knew it was no longer a "good kill" (no kill is a good kill) and I knew that even if I did have control of my weapon when he put his to my head and I would have shot him, his weed head buddies would have shot me.

It was a tough situation but I did use my head and stayed calm about everything, but what would you guys have done?

I know this should most likely be a thread of its own, but I'm posting here as I was just talking about this party in this thread eariler today.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7349/advocate.jpg

Holy fucken shit DID YOU SEE THE NEWSPAPER???

"LSU advocate poster art framed for $35!" What a bargain!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Add me to the confused train.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#18]
DirtySouthNarco,

Your thread title makes NO sense.

The posts you quotes make sense as individual posts, but how do they fit together?>

You are assuming WE (as in Arfcom) know something.  That something, whatever it is, I assure you Arfcom does NOT know.

You need to elaborate and explain how we (Arfcom) are supposed to fit all this together.

ETA:  Your links don't work.  As you have to be registered for the louisiana one, and the opencarry link just shows a search result list.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't get it on so many levels....
Just for starters...why did whoever feel it was their job to go to the house? To try to "straighten out" the dad or what?

Why????
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Im confused too. But why in the hell would he even go to this party knowing what goes on there???
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd ask for the Cliff's Notes version, but I think Cliff killed himself after trying to sort this shit out.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm thinking that the OP needs to take up another hobby such as bowling.

He has clearly demonstrated through his own actions and words, that he has no business carrying, or even owning firearms.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a feeling the guy that got the gun put to his head the first time shot the dude with the AK, I think
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Tagged for when the story gets unfucked and comprehensible.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#27]
cocaine is a HELL of a drug
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#28]
OST for clarification
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#29]
OP accidentally the whole thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#30]
I accidentally almost the whole thing......
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In on 1, just in case.

Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Need the "for Dummies" version.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#34]
This is a great thread.

For me to poop on
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#35]
In one 1?
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#36]
possum!
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Taged for later after dinner and many drinks. The secret I think is to read the OPs post with bourbon goggles on; hopefully it will clear things up a bit.

But until then this thread is F U B A R
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#38]
So dude 1 and 2 are at dude 1's house.. Dude 3 and 4 show up.. Dude 1 butt strokes dude 3.. Dude three defends self by shooting dude 1. Dude one dies. Dude 2, 3, 4 run and get arrested by police.. WTF does that have to do with the links or story... WTF?

Edit: cliff notes of the news article.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#40]
The butler, in the drawing room, with a lead pipe.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Tag for clarification.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So dude 1 and 2 are at dude 1's house.. Dude 3 and 4 show up.. Dude 1 butt strokes dude 3.. Dude three defends self by shooting dude 1. Dude one dies. Dude 2, 3, 4 run and get arrested by police.. WTF does that have to do with the links or story... WTF?

I cracked open only a single can of beer about 30 minutes ago. I can't follow the cliff notes on the first read
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#43]
What in the blue fuck is going on?

tag for clarification on this
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#44]
What the hell....
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Idiots.

People do not "press charges", and that particular fantasy should be disabused as quickly as possible.

Prosecutors "press charges" ie, prosecute.  People can swear out a complaint which may or may not have any weight in the situation.  Police can make arrests or not irrespective of whether a complaint has been sworn depending on what they have witnessed and any other evidence they have available to them (ie other witness statements, physical evidence, etc).

The individual in question isn't guilty of trespassing, as when he was asked to leave he did so freely.  The dirtbag IS however guilty of assault and battery, probably some kind of reckless endangerment, parole/probation violations, weapons violations, etc. if the story is correct.  Complete fail for the officers on the scene.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm thoroughly confused.

And why would anyone OC to a party where drinking & drug use is rampant?

He can do what he wants to, apparently, because he's a friend of a cop.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Whew!

OK... glad I'm not the only one unable to make sense of any of that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Let's see if I'm in the ballpark:

So anty506 went to buy some weed, was AK'd in the head, shot the drug dealer in retaliation. Someone discovers (or knows) that anty506 is the same guy who earlier posted on threads and revealed his curiosity about what constitutes a "good shoot," thereby possibly suggesting he was perhaps looking for a reason to shoot someone.

The gun-to-the-head party is a separate incident from the newspaper story, but the poster from the former is the killer in the latter.

That's my best guess. If this is wrong, then I say ban the OP for carelessly shitting this thread out and then running off like that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Okay, think I figured it out.

The first posts have nothing to do with the news article except that the kid that pulled the trigger in the drug deal is the same kid who was posting on the OC topics.

ETA... sounds like Anty kid is going to prison.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Where is the secret decoder ring?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top