Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2001 2:45:30 PM EDT
I just wanted to acknowlege the great service the folks at PSE ( Archery Products).

Last year one of the bows used by the Junior Archery Program at my gun club had a limb delaminate.  Now you have to imagine how much abuse this bow had undergone over the years of being used by kids who had never shot a bow before.

I tried to fix it but I could not get a glue to hold not to mention match the curve ( it was a SCAMP recurve bow).  I thought what the heck I will email PSE and see if I can order a replacement upper limb.  A few weeks later I got a response that the SCAMP was no longer in production so they could not provide me a new limb.  
HOWEVER!! They wanted to send me a BRAND NEW BOW a bow that they were just putting into production and they would appreciate my review of it!!! They asked what draw weight I wanted ( I picked 20 lbs) and my shipping address.

Well today CANPAR ( a courier) arrived at my door with a package from Porcupine Creek who are PSEs importers to Canada.  In it was a brand new bow!!  HOWS THAT FOR SERVICE!!

It looks like a great beginners bow.  It features "Shoot through" design so it can be used by both lefty and righty kids..

All in all a very nice design.. I will pass it on to the chair of our junior archery for use in the junior program that restarts in the spring.

As it is I have to get ready for Jan 4 which is the start of shooting for our medal winning Junior Rifle program...IN OUR BRAND NEW INDOOR RANGE!!!

Anyway I wanted to publicly thank PSE for their great job!!  If you have a chance take a look at PSE for your next purchse!
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding! I have owned A PSE before and may again after reading this.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard similar stories from PSE, so you aren't the first person to get a new bow for free. It's good to hear about a company that really cares about their customers.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
As it happens I hunt with a PSE Foxfire II crossbow..  
I am going to pickup a compound of some sort for next years season...you can guess which brand of bow will be tops on my list!
Top Top