Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2010 7:33:30 PM EDT
5.11 Tactical is having a clearance on Class B Uniform Pants (#44058T). These are the same pants that many law enforcement agencies wear. Only Brown, Silver Tan, Spruce Green, Forest Green and Sheriff Green are on sale for $5.99 or $9.99.

I was browsing around and found them on clearance from $69.99 to $5.99! I ordered 2 pairs and shipping came out to $7.95 via UPS Ground.

I'm sure this wont last Many colors/sizes are becoming out of stock!

Select a color and size to see the updated price.

B Class Uniform Pants - Men's, Poly-Rayon Description:

* Permanent military creases
* Side cargo pockets
* Compatible with Back Up Belt System™
* Teflon® treated for stain and soil resistance
* Gripper elastic waistband
* Self adjusting comfort waist
* 7.4-oz, 65% polyester, 35% rayon twill weave
* Diamond-gusseted crotch

The 5.11 B-Class Uniform Pants are the new standard and replacement for traditional uniform pants with all of the features officers want and need. Over a year of product development went into the design of this uniform pants using input from police officers and police administrators. The result is a new industry standard in B-Class uniform pants. Our B-Class uniform pants provide a traditional appearance featuring permanent military creases to maintain a neat, clean and professional look. Performance features like diamond gusseted crotch and our Gripper self-adjusting elastic waistband make this a comfortable and durable uniform pants. B-Class uniform pants are Teflon® treated for stain and dirt resistance and also come in a variety of standard uniform colors. The B-Class uniform pants feature the addition of 5.11 Tactical’s cargo pockets which feature a reverse elasticized pleat. The pockets are fully compatible with our Back Up Belt System™ accessories so you can organize your gear effectively and efficiently.

credit goes to Slickdeals
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are they on sale?  Not at the link you posted, $69.99 there.

EDIT:  I stand corrected, must add them to your cart.
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Select color and size, price changes to $5.99.
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Ehh only one color is $5.99 even though it says in stock
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would you want to buy those for?  Are you Gunny?
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you find BDUs ths cheap or only a coulple dollars more online?  If not I mlght pick up a pair because I might take up paintball again and they'd be fine for running around in the woods.
Top Top